Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Little Girl

"A father has sex with his 18 year old daughter"

14
1 Comment 1
10.4k Views 10.4k
887 words 887 words

Jean Spears has always been the prettiest girl in Los Angeles, California. With long golden blonde hair down to her waist, blue eyes, golden tanned skin from the sun. She was an all American girl. As she got older her body changed from a little girl into a woman. Curves formed in all the right places.

As Jean hit eighteen she had fully developed into a woman.

Jean lived with her Mum and her Dad. 

While her Mum was working a late shift at the hospital, her Dad was home watching Tv with a can of beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

"Hey Dad, what are you watching?" Jean asked, as she came down the stairs and kissed the top of her father's head. She sat on the couch opposite him wearing black hot pants and a tiny white top."

"Just Late Show with Jimmy Fallon," Dad replied, as he looked over at her. He couldn't help but to look down at her big chest and crouch area.

"He's quite good, isn't he?" she commented, as she started rubbing her legs in slow motions.

Mr Spears gulped nervously as he took a swig of his beer. He felt his dick starting to swell. he grabbed up one of the cushions and put it over his crotch area.

Jean looked at him with a look of concern "Dad, are you OK?" she asked.

"I'm good thanks, honey," he replied.

"Why do you have a cushion over your lap? Are you hurt?"

"Just want it."

She shrugged her shoulders and stretched out her arms in the air pushing out her chest, her nipples sticking out through her top. She was wearing no bra.

Mr Spears' dick swelled even more as he watched his daughter's heaving bosoms. He wanted to taste them, suck them. At the horny thoughts, his dick swelled to it's maximum knocking the cushion off his lap to the floor.

Jean gasped in shock "Dad!" as she stared down at his huge dick standing upright straining against his red shorts. "I'm going to go up to bed now, see you tomorrow," she said, she got up and hurriedly went up the stairs to her bedroom and closed the door.

Mr Spears finished off his fifth teenth can of beer and squeezed it in his right hand and put it on the floor. He stood up and walked up the stairs heading towards the bedrooms. He reached the landing and quietly walked to Jean's bedroom and opened the door and walked in. He saw his beautiful daughter sleeping under the blue sheets with just a thin summer night gown on. His horny dick was still rock hard and gagging to be in his daddy's little girl's sweet, wet pussy.

MeganLambert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganLambert

Jean turned in her sleep opening her legs and moaned softly.

Mr Spears took off his shorts in no time and went over to the bed and watched his gorgeous eighteen year old daughter sleeping. He gently pulled back the bed sheets and he looked down lustfully at his daughter's shaven sweet pussy. His right hand went down and gently brushed up against her pussy.

Jean moaned softly.

He slit his index finger inside her wet pussy and his dick hardened even more at how wet, and hot his baby girl was against his finger. Mr Spears placed two fingers inside and began to finger fuck her.

She moaned louder with pleasure.

He took out his fingers and slit his huge dick inside his daughter's sweet pussy.

Jean opened her eyes and they widened with horror as she saw her father fucking her. "No, Daddy, no!" she cried. Not wanting to admit that it felt so good. She couldn't like her father fucking her, it was wrong, against the law. She moaned pleasurably now as he fucked harder. "Don't stop, Daddy, I love it."

Mr Spears moved faster, grunting away. He leaned forward and began kissing her. His beer breath in her face.

Jean threw back her head and her legs lifted up and wrapped around his waist. She felt his large hands grabbing  at her breasts. She moaned loudly then gripped the pillow as the sex came more intense. Jean felt her buttocks clench up as she was building up to a orgasm. She cried out as she orgasmed and her body trembled.

Mr Spears fucked her harder and harder until he came inside her, his creamy white sperm ejaculating into her body.

All was silent and still.

"That was wonderful, Dad," Jean said, as she sat up and kissed his cheek. "Can we do it again?"

He looked at her "maybe. You get some rest now," he said as he pulled his shorts back up and went over to his daughter again and smiled and kissed her on the lips. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Daddy, I'll always be your baby," Jean replied. "I'd do anything for you."

Mr Spears' mouth curled into a mischievous smile. He closed the door and locked it and then went back to his beautiful daughter and took his shorts back off. His dick came back to life again "anything?" he asked.

Jean grinned wickedly and pulled up her night dress and spread out her legs wide for him and her daddy came to her.

 

 

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments