Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Denial

"The longer the wait the sweeter the reward"

33
7 Comments 7
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Taking a little break from my series to post this fun little piece. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Absolutely based on true experience."

You are on all fours.  I am furiously slamming into you from behind.  Everything about this has driven me to a frenzy.  The curve of your back rounding into the smooth plumpness of your ass.  The ink on your shoulder.  The smell of sex.  The slickness of your nether region. The way my hardness glistens with you.

But especially the sounds.  The slapping of my body against the back of your legs and your ass.  The slurping noises as my cock slides almost all the way out and then rams home again.  And your cries.  Your moans.  Your screams.  Pleading.

We are not a couple, at least not in the conventional sense.  We are both with someone, just not one another.  And yet I know you as well as if we were.  It was apparent from the very first time.  You beamed, eyes on fire, excitement in your broad smile, face splattered in spunk. “That was HOT!” you gushed.  What had started with some pleasant conversation turned into a night of raw animal fucking, the chemistry frightening and electrifying.

And here we are, all those trysts between us have given me knowledge of your buttons, your hot zones.  And the more turned on you became, the more often and intensely you came, the more it fed the primal beast within me, discovering them one by one, organically, thrilling with each new sensation sending you into spasms. 

This evening. Your petite frame is encased tightly in that fashionable green dress, your hair so perfectly, stylishly coiffed., your makeup so tastefully and yet provocatively applied; by turns both elegant and sexy.

It’s a pity, really.  I know how much time, thought, and care went into preparing for me. And you did look so radiant down in the lobby.  But no sooner is the door closed than I have you pinned against the entryway, pressing myself against you.  Your arms raised above your head, hands held firmly to the wall.  Showing you whose slut you are, whose toy, whose vessel of my pleasure.  My mouth on yours, lips parted, tongues probing.  You return my passion measure for measure.  You can feel my urgency through my pants.

I reach beneath your hemline and my free hand travels up your legs to find your bare sex.  No panties.  I penetrate you with two fingers and beckon you to come hither.  Your body betrays you as you begin to pant and quiver.  I withdraw, place my fingers in your mouth. You need no direction.  You suck them greedily, tasting your arousal.  I run my saliva and cunt juice-soaked fingers across your pretty face, smearing your makeup. 

I step back, spinning you around and pushing you into the wall again.  My free hand grabs you around your throat, pulls your head back. I whisper unspeakable things into your ear.  You groan and push your ass back against me.  My underwear is soaked with precum.  I release your throat and violate you again, rougher this time.  You let out a little yelp and I feel a small gush of sex fluid escape from between your lips, coating my palm and dribbling down your thighs, more smearing of your juices on your face.

In a flash, so quickly you don’t have time to anticipate, my zipper is down, cock sprung free, your dress hiked up and I am inside you.  You gasp, as you always do on that first violent entry, your body betraying how much you have missed this.  How utterly thrilling and unbearable the wait, the buildup to this moment.

It’s so easy to free you from the confines of what little clothing covers your delightful body.  A simple zip and upwards tug.  Your body involuntarily cooperates, and the dress slides easily off.  The cool air raises little goosebumps on your flawless skin and your nipples stand fully erect in testament to your arousal.

I shove you down on the bed and command you into your submissive position as I hasten to join you in full nakedness.  I kneel behind you and slam into you again.  My palm stings as it slaps across your ass, leaving its red mark.  A pause, and then another, harder, followed by another, and another.  Both cheeks are bright deep red.  You are crying and panting.  I grab a fistful of your hair near the base of your skull and pull roughly back, exposing your throat and causing your back to arch. I am driven to the edge of control when I sense it.  You are close, oh so close.  A few more violent thrusts and you will erupt uncontrollably.

But not yet.  Oh no, this is where the fun begins.  By now I know exactly how much you can endure, how close to the edge I can bring you without sending you into the abyss.  And I go there, your toes right over the rim of the canyon, and then back off, pulling out of you entirely, severing the connection between us.  You cry out, “no.”  I lean forward, my breath hot on your ear. “Not yet,” I whisper.  You can only manage a whimper.

I pause for what seems like an eternity and then begin to lick the entrance to your ass.  You squirm as I reach around and massage your clit.  It hardens to my touch and your body begins its upward dance once again.  I back you down gradually.  It goes on like this, my tongue, my fingers, occasionally my cock having its way with you once again.  You are a beautiful mess.  You begin to cry as you beg for release.  Again my voice is close in your ear.  “Don’t you dare cum until I tell you. Do you understand?” 

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

“Yes sir,” comes your weak reply. 

“Good girl."

I shove you flat on your belly and force your legs together with my knees.  I press your face into the pillow and penetrate you once more, able to do so even more deeply, reaching the darkest recesses of your cavern.  Our bodies make that familiar hollow sound as they slap together.  My balls are tingling, as my own orgasm approaches. 

Not finished yet.  I pull out, grab your arms, lift you off the bed and drag you to the window.  I press you up against the glass and begin to fuck you from behind again.  You are completely exposed to the building across the street, a whore doesn’t care who sees as long as she gets the cock she so desperately craves.  I can slam you so hard in this position and I do.  Your body tells me that you love being reduced to a piece of fuck meat.

Back to the bed.  On your back now.  Legs spread, ankles on my shoulders as I ram into you, your face grimacing, your breath ragged.  I bring you even closer and you scream out.

“Please let me cum!”

I don’t acknowledge the plea, withdrawing from you.  I climb up and straddle you, slapping your cheeks with my cock as your mascara runs down your face.  What a beautiful sight as I plunge suddenly into your mouth and begin to fuck you, my balls hitting your chin.  Your eyes water as you push back your gag reflex.  Saliva flows down the sides of your face.  I pull out, tease your nipples with the tip, run it down your stomach and over your drenched labia.  I slap it against your clit.  Your body stiffens.  You arch your back and press up, desperate to feel me inside you again, your body begging for release.

I kneel between your legs and inhale your musky scent.  I spit on your pussy and attack you with my tongue, flicking it across your clit, running it up and down your slit, sucking gently on your nub while I buzz your little sex organ with the tip.  Your lips begin to swell and turn outward.  Not yet.  I lick the insides of your legs, ankle to top of thigh.  You are trembling.  Your face contorted. 

I penetrate you again and build to a frenzied pace.  You are holding on for dear life, fighting your orgasm with every ounce of your being.  You are in agony, sustained only by the certainty that the longer the delay, the more intense the release.  I lean forward and kiss you deeply.  It is at this time that my passion for you reaches its apex.  I break the kiss and you pierce me with pleading eyes.

“Please, can I cum?”

“Not yet”

“Please!”

“No!”

“Please!  I need to cum so badly!  Please let me cum!”

No answer, save a wicked grin on my face.

“I’m begging you, please God let me cum!”

I look down at your body splayed beneath me.  So beautiful.  So sexy.  So perfect.  Your legs spread wide to accept my invasion of you.  Your small breasts, little dare aureoles, erect nipples, flat belly, body art, smeared face, tousled hair.  The look of abject starvation in your eyes.   I lean forward and kiss you again, my tongue probing your mouth.  Your kiss in return is feverish in its desire.  You know, or hope against hope, that you know what is coming.  My soft voice against your ear.  It is time for your reward. 

“You may cum.  Cum for me.  CUM FOR ME”

You lose all control, thrashing about beneath me.  Your screams echo off the walls.  There is nothing else in this moment but your body, consumed by pleasure, reduced to a quivering mass of jelly.  Your eyes roll back in your head and your screams turn to a low guttural moan.  Tears stream down your face.

I withdraw and let you writhe on the bed in your beautiful agony, knowing how sensitive you are and that I must let you come down from this mountain you have so arduously climbed and conquered, down into the valley of bright sunshine and warm gentle breezes.

Watching you, guiding you, tormenting you, and finally bringing you over the edge heightens my arousal in ways you cannot fathom, nor notice, given your focus on staving off your own release.  My climax will be explosive.  I will empty myself on your body and feed you the fruits of our coupling.  You will lick them up like a starving maiden.

There will be wine on the balcony, the lights of the city below us, deep conversation, laughter, quiet delight in one another’s company.

And always it rises up again, and you lower yourself onto me, welcoming me home again.  Your body is limp like a rag doll after we both climax one last time, your body shuddering involuntarily.  The last minor aftershock of the earthquake we have created.

My hunger is satiated by my feast on the banquet of your body.  You are spent, too worn out to think.  You head home too numb to speak, utterly happy.

Published 
Written by chris21235
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments