Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Tricks Chapter 3

"Chapter 3. Sex and subterfuge, politics makes for strange bed fellows ..."

25
24 Comments 24
10.7k Views 10.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Heather's voice was raspy as he removed her cum-soaked, black silk panties from her mouth. The panties served as a small gag to quiet her.

Bob's cock was big and thick, often threatening to tear her in two, but she loved being his fuck doll. She was a screamer. With Bob, she had everything to scream about, but with two teens at home she had become accustomed to things being shoved into her mouth, in order to avoid the embarrassment that would surely follow if they heard her. She was loud and loved to be fucked like a slut, so gag balls, oranges, towels, panties, or anything shoved in her mouth to muffle the noise, was fine with her as long as she could cum. 

The pungent smell of their liaison filled the air in the kitchen while Bob's cum poured slowly out of her ass and began trickling down her thighs. Heather felt the welts of his handprints from the slaps he applied to her butt. Each mark stung as the fabric of her skirt fell and lightly touched her skin. She gave Bob a lusty, delightful smile as she remembered how just an hour ago she was sitting in her office finger-fucking herself when her cell phone abruptly interrupted her orgasm. 

“That fucking Sean,” she mumbled to herself.” He's always doing something to mess up my life!”

Her eyes noticed an envelope just like the one that was delivered to her office. Was this another envelope filled with proof of her indiscretion or did this contain something else? Maybe images that showed she was indeed a dressed up whore playing house to a Sugar Daddy who loved to fuck her senseless after popping his blue little pills?

Her mood instantly changed and terror gripped her insides. She went to retrieve the envelope that had arrived earlier that evening, but as she did, Bob picked it up and offered to open it.

"No, my love," she stammered, "it might contain confidential documents."

"There are no secrets between us darling," he said and winked at her, suspecting one of her lovers had sent her a memento. He was completely undeterred by her occasional dalliances with others, because he knew she would tell him about it sooner or later. He grabbed her ass, crushing it into his large palm as he passionately kissed her. 

Her mind wandered during their kiss, taking her back to all of her adventures from the previous night. Bunching her evening gown around her abdomen and ordering her husband to take her while she bent herself over the hood of her Audi. He obliged her by shoving his thick eight-inch cock deep into her juicy cunt. 

She looked like perfection, but her inner slut was on full display at the outgoing mayor's party when she began flirting with Sean, much like she did as a teenager when both he and her campaign manager, Trish had a crush on her. They would have done anything to have her. In fact, both of them did. Considering who they were and how prominent they had become in her current situation, repulsion came over her for a moment when she thought of how careless she'd been. How wanton she had been. Her actions were reckless and whorish, without regards to her candidacy, or another thought of Trish's hard work. Yet she smiled as she thought of the carnal things she'd allowed Sean to do to her last night. Correction - the sinful things they did to each other.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Thrust. Bob's cock filled her cunt.

Tap. Tap. Tap Thrust. Sean's cock filled her ass.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Thrust. Bob's cock filled her ass.

Heather winced as pain and then exquisite pleasure rushed to her lady parts as Bob broke free from their kiss. She was insatiable. Her legs were still weak from the pounding she'd just endured, her nipples ached from being pushed over and over again into the cold granite counter. She got on her knees like good girls do and grabbed his cock. She was about to take it into her mouth when her cell phone rang. Bob looked at the device on the counter, grabbed it and handed it to her. "It's Trish, you'd better take the call. She never calls this late!" He knew she wanted more of him - but she would have to wait a little while longer.

"I'll run your bath, Baby," he said as he confidently walked into the foyer.

o0o

"Hey, Trish. What's up?" she said in annoyance since this was the second time tonight she'd been denied another orgasm. Her eyes saw the envelope sitting there and nervously, she ripped it open. 

"I just wanted to give you an update on your schedule tomorrow. We a have a last minute addition to the Chamber of Commerce breakfast tomorrow at 7:30 am and..."

"Can't do it." Heather quickly interrupted her, knowing she had agreed to meet Sean before his meeting with his attorney Fast Eddie. Her hands were steady as she pulled out the stack of photos with a letter on top

My Dearest Heather,

Maybe I should start referring to you as cumslut. You have been a naughty little girl and I believe that our fair city would prefer a lady instead of a whore in charge. I can see the headlines now - can't you? ANDERSON IS MCCARTHY'S SLUT. 
Be ready for my instructions. Your next envelope will arrive at 10 am in your office. You'd better hope Trish doesn't get it first. 

Sweet dreams Whore!


Her stomach wretched. "What the fuck?" she shouted.

The pictures in this envelope were even more salacious than the first. Her body shook as she thought about last night and how she'd given into the buzz of the champagne she'd drank. Staring at these pictures she realized that she played a little too long with fire and thanks to this delivery she may just end up getting burned. 

She stared at the first photo in disbelief. Her tousled shoulder-length hair was being yanked up into a ball in Sean's hand while her body was spread eagle on the hood of her Audi, her large tits smashed into the hood of her car and you could see her green eyes rolling back into her head in ecstasy.

The following picture showed her completely naked wearing her four-inch Stuart Weitzman open-toe pumps, presenting Sean her bare ass for him to inspect. 

Next image: he had pushed her body down onto the hood of the car. 

Then the photo series began: 
Click. His cock plunging slowly into her dripping asshole.
Click. Her mouth open as it inched in.
Click. His hand slapping her ass as he continued to plow into her.
Click. Her eyes widening and then her face grimacing as he went even deeper.
Click. Him leaning back as his cock finally entered her completely.
Click. Her body collapsing under his weight onto the hood of the car.
Click. Him beginning to fuck her mercilessly as she begged him for more.
Click. Her hair being yanked in Sean's hand as she was choked with his other hand.
Click. Him coming in her ass, filling her with long ropes of spunk.
Click. Her body leaving the car as she fell to her knees to worship his cock.
Click. Her mouth open wide as she took his ass-stained cock into her mouth, cleaning him.
Click. Her wicked smile staring into the camera as his cum dripped from her mouth and ran down her chin. 
Click. Him pulling her by the hair, forcing her head to stay in place as she devoured his cock.
Click. Her eyes watering as his long cock disappeared into her mouth.
Click. Him throwing his head back as she took him deep into her throat and saliva fell onto her breasts.

Seeing herself in congress and sucking Sean off after he'd fucked her ass would have disgusted most people, yet Heather's body trembled at the thought of him and the things they'd done. Her cunt throbbed. She was both freshly aroused and terrified by these new pictures. She needed to regain her composure and get Trish off of the phone.

"What's wrong? That's the second time you've cursed like that tonight. Are you sure you are alright?" Trish asked patiently.

"I'm fine! I'm gonna be late tomorrow," Heather replied, as she rapidly scanned through this new series of photos. The images were so graphic and close up that she immediately hung up on Trish and instantly text messaged Sean.

7 am at your office - there are new pictures!

Whoever was behind this had delivered them to my home. What if the kids had opened them?

Heather was pacing the floor of her kitchen gathering her clothes so she could quickly go to the garage and hide these new photos, along with the others, under the spare tire in her trunk.

"Holy shit," she mumbled dropping the pile of pictures as she ran into the garage.

Dammit! Are you kidding me? Sean responded via text message. I'll see you at 7 am.

"Baby, your bath is ready and I kept the shower water running so you can be as loud as you like," Bob laughed, knowing he was about to fuck his pretty young wife until she couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm coming, Daddy, I mean Bob," she yelled upstairs and picked up the photos. She quickly texted Sean back, 

Don't be late. This not a game! They are threatening to "out" us in the media.

You sure know how to ruin a good piece of ass Heather. Let me send this dumb chick home. Fuck, I can't remember her name. Doesn't matter she's getting an Uber. I'll see you at 7.

JenyCuteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenyCuteTS

o0o

Morning came quickly - Bob, however, did not! Heather's entire body ached. He really did a number on her last night. He had pulled out all the bells and whistles and pushed every button she wanted to be pushed (at least twice). If he had done all of this before Alexa's birthday party, Heather wouldn't have been thirsty for new blood. She would have never entertained Sean "the perpetual philander" had her own thirst been quenched. 

She should have just stayed home and fucked her man. If they had, she wouldn't have been in this predicament. She was insatiable and that wasn't Bob's fault - but then again maybe it was. It was Bob that introduced her to being loved by a man. It was Bob that showed her how a woman was to be handled. It was after she slept with Bob that she learned the difference between fucking and making love. He created the slut she became. After Bob, she knew she couldn't continue with the childhood games she played with Trish and Sean. 

She had experimented with Trish and believed she loved her, but it was Bob who showed her what love was. Trish managed to remain friends with her high school girlfriend, but everyone secretly believed she was still in love with Heather, waiting to claim her as her own.

During this period, Heather also toyed with Sean for a while. He had been in direct competition with Trish for Heather's affection. When she chose Trish, he was crushed and became a shallow man whore, filling his time by using girls, drinking, and partying. After his parents were killed in his senior year, it didn't help him become a better person, it only aided in making him a bitter monster. He and Trish were never able to forgive each other. The three of them, once best friends, were now divided. Sean went off to college. Trish and Heather continued on with their affair until Bob stole Heather away. Trish was devastated and she signed up for the Marines. 

Heather thought long and hard about the turmoil she had caused Trish. They were in love. Love was a strong word, maybe we could say they were as "in love" as two teenagers exploring their sexuality could be. They went everywhere together.

Trish tagging along to babysit for the Andersons. 
Trish walking her to school to make sure she wasn't alone. 
Trish putting suntan lotion on her back and shoulders. 
Trish giving her one of those sensual massages. 
Trish touching tits while babysitting at the Anderson's home.
Trish kissing her and groping her love channel.
Trish sucking her neck, biting her skin, sucking her nipples, licking her wet pussy, fingering her hot, tight, soaking wet cunt as she experienced pleasure and an innocence she had never known.

The Anderson's home became their den of love. Heather was the lady of the house and Trish was her lovesick slave willing to do anything to please her. They fucked on the chaise lounge, on the Persian rugs, on the kitchen table, by the pool, in the cabana, in the master bathroom and once in Bob and Lisa's bed. They were shameless. They were young and yes, it would be correct to say they were in love.

Unknown to the young women, Bob suspected his wife Lisa was cheating. He'd seen wine glasses around the house for two. Rose petals were strewn about in places that he hadn't been in years. He wasn't getting any action from her and he was convinced she was getting her world rocked elsewhere. Determined to catch her in the act, he came home early one night and saw the young babysitters frolicking in his bed. Already angry, he thought to stop them but was mesmerized by what he saw. 

The way Heather commanded Trish in that bed made his cock rise. He saw her differently. This wasn't just a young attractive babysitter, she was hot and sexy, and he wanted her. 

He hesitantly watched them, seeing how Trish fingered Heather, edging her on, licking her sweet spot as the slight trail of brunette hair tickled Trish's nose. She feverishly ate Heather's pussy, slurping loudly as she sucked and bit her girlfriend's engorged pink clit while her legs rested on her shoulders.

Heather being the insatiable minx that she was, even then back twelve years ago, yanked at her own nipples. Pulling them, twisting them harder and harder as she coursed towards her orgasm. Her hips rose and fell onto Trish's agile fingers, while her best friend ground her pussy against the mouth between her thighs. Heather grunted and moaned. The sound of her once sweet voice, loudly growling, cursing, and begging to be fucked as she approached her climax made Bob grab his hard cock. Her firm tits being pulled away from her body as she shouted, "Fuck me Trish!" made Bob so excited that he undid his pants and roughly began stroking his thick protruding flesh.

She is so fucking hot. Trish is a lucky girl.

Heather's body arched up from the bed and her voice was now a high pitched squeal. Desperate not to get caught but determined to finish, Trish grabbed a pair of Bob's underwear off the floor and shoved it into her lover's mouth to prevent waking up the babies. When Bob saw this his body shook in both horror and excitement. He was close to cumming and so was Heather. His eyes were glued to them, watching them escape to a pleasure he had yet to know. He was amazed at what he saw. Trish worked Heather's cunt like an expert. The girl was almost in tears as the waves of pleasure overtook her. Her hips moved wildly as she fucked Trish's mouth. Not missing a beat, Trish lapped up Heather's flowing love juices. She was finally cumming, and so was Bob. Her screams echoed throughout the room, even with Bob's underwear still wedged in her mouth.

Good Gawd - I am gonna have that girl, he promised himself as he shot his load onto the hardwood floor, near his wife's vanity, and from that day forward he did everything he could to make sure that he did.


o0o

The irony of all ironies, both Heather and Sean were going to need Trish if either of them were to survive this brewing storm. Fast Eddie was scheduled to meet Sean at 9 am and he was going to have to make some smooth moves and call in some favors to make this kinky scandal go away. 

o0o

Sean stood at his desk, staring at his favorite picture of the encounter with Heather. She clearly enjoyed herself and this photo was incapable of telling a lie. 

Heather entered Sean's office and threw the latest envelope with photos onto his desk.

"Fuck you, Sean! This is all your fault. You are a womanizing prick," her chest heaved as she yelled. 

Sean stared at her huge tits, bundled up in her conservative blouse. He remembered sucking them and biting them at the party, just like he did as a teen. Standing right in front of him, he could see she was furious at him. Her anger suddenly made him feel powerful and he instantly became hard. Her words stung. She was right. He was a cad. He wasn't worthy of her, and yet he had taken her. He had fucked her until she begged him to stop. He had driven his cock into her ass as she lay sprawled across the hood of her car, naked like a highly paid porn star, shivering, pleading with him to make her cum. 

She was almost finished berating him. He looked at her, his half smile and twinkling eyes infuriating her more. Then Heather suddenly blurted out she was going to have to tell Trish. He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her by her hair and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She didn't resist and they both knew that she couldn't.

 

 

WritingVixen Note #1: Thank you to AndreaDetroit for your brilliant writing, patience, and willingness to share. I thank you for allowing me to be a part of the Dirty Tricks Crew. You definitely inspired me to try a few new firsts in my writing. Your keen attention to detail and methodical clarity and vision for this story made this an absolutely wonderful experience. I can’t wait to see where this story will end!

WritingVixen Note 2#: Ping, Ping, Ping - you are an outstanding writer and I am always amazed by the quality and volume of work that you produce. Thank you for vouching for me and helping me on this journey!

WritingVixen Note #3: AndreaDetroit and Ping have been in discussions with the authors of the next few chapters. They are welcoming other authors who would like to join us on this incredible writing adventure. If you would like to contribute to this story, please reach out to AndreaDetroit or Ping for more details. The next chapter will be posted within the next two weeks. Thank you for reading and please provide us with feedback!

 

Dirty Tricks is a multi-chapter, multi-author, character-driven, whodunnit journey that AndreaDetroit created and decided to share the story with other writers. We hope that you will enjoy this series ...

Dirty Tricks Chapter 1 by AndreaDetroit 
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/dirty-tricks.aspx

Dirty Tricks Chapter 2 by Ping
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/dirty-tricks-1.aspx

Published 
Written by writingvixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments