Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Edie Alli Poe

"Could any man resist joining her in depravity?"

31
15 Comments 15
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Another darker piece. It will make more sense if you are familiar with the writings of Edgar Allen Poe, especially his poem, The Raven. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I just like trying different things in my journey to become a better writer."

Despite this cold December evening, I nudge the window open. A breath of wind flutters the silk curtains but does nothing to soothe my burning loins. I won’t reach to relieve myself. Just one stroke is all it would require, but no, I don’t deserve such pleasure—not after tonight. 

In a futile attempt to distract myself from my misery, I settle on the cushioned chair, reaching for the book on the side table. If I can’t refocus my mind, either the guilt or the torturous pulsing in my cock will consume me. And so, I open the book and stare intently at the words on the parchment. My eyes deliberately travel left to right, line by line, but it's no use; my mind starts to replay the events of the evening—events both thrilling and tragic. 

🖤

She stood on my very stoop—Edie Alli Poe—the woman of unparalleled beauty—the woman I thought unattainable—and the woman who occupied my darkest, most sexually deviant dreams. 

Her presence both delighted and disturbed. And by disturbed, I mean my cock, inappropriately bulging before her,  needed repositioning inside my trousers. After finally lifting my eyes from her bosom where they had shamefully lingered, I remained riveted and mute. 

“May I come in?” 

I swiftly moved to the side, gesturing her in with my hand. “Yes, of course, forgive my hesitation. I wasn’t expecting a guest this evening.”

“I hope, although unexpected, I am not unwelcome,” she purred, raspy music in her voice, as she sashayed past me in black, head to toe. Black, however, was not merely a colour to her; it was her persona. 

“Of course, you’re welcome!” I hurriedly reassured her, shoving my conscience aside. By letting her cross the threshold, I was playing with fire—the rare white flame. 

Edie was peculiar. Eccentric. Indeed, she made those attributes sexy. And yet, it was her writing that infiltrated every nook and cranny of my mind. Her prose pressed carnal pictures upon my brain, burrowing like a parasite yet allowing me to draw seeds to grow my arousal when engaged in the more civilised couplings with my wife.  

And here she was in the flesh, circling me like a ravenous hawk before she spoke again. “I heard your wife was gone.”

I took a step backward, suddenly not trusting myself in such nearness to her. “Yes, she’s not due back until tomorrow.”

“Yes, well, I’m not one to waste time, so I’ll get to the heart of my visit. Have you read my books?” 

“Why yes,” I cleared my throat before lying, “one or two.” I’d read them all, and the space between us suddenly grew more intimate. 

“Then you know the nature of my stories?”

I cleared my throat again. “Yes.” 

“I’ve come because I require your assistance writing a particular scene in my next book.”

“Miss Poe, I don’t quite understand. I’m no writer.” 

“Yes, I know, and please, call me Edie. Or Alli. Whichever.” She soundlessly closed the distance between us, the clicking of heels absorbed by the rug on which we now stood. “No, I need you to play a character. And from the looks of things,” she didn’t even try to hide her eyes shooting to my swollen crotch, “you’ll fit into his pants quite nicely.” 

It took me more than a few moments to fully absorb her words. But, when my shaken and stirred mind realised the purpose of her visit, a battle between honour and lust ensued. 

My heart beat slowly at first, merely a dull sound. Then, it grew quicker and quicker. The pulsing spread from my chest to my member. Both were loudly thumping. Could she hear it? The tell-tale sound of my arousal building at the implication of her words. I stood as still as the dead, which only amplified the pounding in my ears. Louder and louder! Beads of sweat dotted my brow!

She’d heard by the upturn of her lips. 

Edie stepped toward me and pressed her small hand against my chest. “No one will know.” 

But I mustn’t, mustn’t, mustn’t. 

Yet, how could I resist the mesmerising lustre of her eyes, the colour of the sea—a sea that churned with raw passion—eyes that remained solely fixed on me!

She continued, “As you know, my characters show no restraint. Likewise, you must hold nothing back from me, no matter how depraved you think it may be.” 

Depraved? How could I resist the gift of such freedom in her words? A freedom I’d yet to experience. Not surprisingly, my hands moved of their own accord, drawing her soft body into me.  

Edie parted her lips in obscene invitation. 

Dare I? Maybe one taste. One tiny taste. 

I tilted my head and closed my eyes. My lips found hers. It was no gentle kiss. Her teeth caught my lower lip and held me until I tasted the salt of my blood. That small taste unleashed something dark within me. I mashed my mouth against hers, thrusting my tongue inside. Our bodies melted into one another. Our hands roamed, seeking new places to explore. 

Once breathless, we parted, and with a quick hand, she untied her cape and brushed it from her slender shoulders, revealing nakedness… save for a black choker and stilettos. 

I swear I swallowed my tongue. Couldn’t find my breath. Her body curved in the most delicious way. A smallish tuft of ebony hair covered her mound, and I wondered how far between her legs she allowed it to grow naturally. 

When my eyes finally found hers again, her breath warmed my face as she spoke, “You must follow my next words, then I will be yours to do with as you please.”

I simply nodded. Whatever Edie asked of me, I would obey. 

“Unzip slowly, very slowly. I must hear the metal clink against each tooth, or you will begin again.”

Her words only fanned my forbidden desire for her, and my hand grasped the tiny brass pull. 

Z zzz zz zzz z zz z zzzzp

She stepped closer and opened my trousers, making a slow, deliberate production of releasing my cock from its painful confines. Her blue-green eyes implored me to take over. I pressed upon her fair shoulders with an intensity that unsettled me, and she knelt before me. How fast I morphed into that character—a character that should be foreign to a man like me. 

She dipped her chin and flicked her tongue up and down my shaft, teasing me, baiting me with a gentleness neither of us wanted. 

She unleashed something I’d kept buried, and I’m ashamed to admit just how large a part of me wanted to choke her with my cock. 

Pressing my pelvis forward, my cock met the back of her throat. Her head lurched. I held my position, whispering, "You’re mine. Your throat,” I pushed until her nose was buried in my black, twisted pubic curls, “and your breath.”

I grasped her head and thrust my hips forward again, driving myself hard into the tiny mouth at my crotch. The colour disappeared from her eyes as her pupils enlarged to black coals. 

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

Her nails bit into my backside; then, one finger explored the cleft of my arse. 

I gasped, unprepared for the intrusion. I pulled my hips back, allowing Edie a breath while I fought for one myself. She merely smiled before engulfing my cock again. 

Her tongue swirled around the head until I pushed to the back of her throat, then beyond. Oh my God! The tight squeezing! Warmth! Wetness! 

Tears streamed down her face as my cock sought the tight cocoon again and again and again. I hadn’t expected the trembling fire. I’d never witnessed Edie so vulnerable, or was that the character for her story? 

“Suck it harder,” I sputtered. 

She sucked until her cheeks hollowed. When she swallowed me again, choosing my cock over air, how could I not feel like the most powerful man alive?

My hands cupped both sides of her head and fucked her mouth with a voracity I hadn’t known existed within me. Her fingernails bit into the tight flesh of my arse while her eyes poured their tears. Will she survive it? Will I? 

One more thrust held down her throat, and my cock burst inside her mouth. I untangled my fingers from her ebony tendrils and moved them to her throat, my thumbs feeling her swallows. Only when my last drop had been expelled did I release her. Panting, we both fell to the rug—the rug my wife had purchased and loved so dearly—the rug I’d never walk upon again without thinking of this dirty deed. 

I looked down upon my rapidly deflating member, and a pleasing sense of dizziness overcame me. We lay alongside one another, regaining our normal breathing. Unexpectedly, she fluttered her dark lashes at me as she brushed her hand down my cheek in a gentle gesture of affection. 

But she wasn’t finished with me yet. 

She rolled over and reached into the pocket of her cape a few inches away. 

“Here, place this underneath your tongue and let it dissolve.” 

I studied the red pill. “What is this?” 

“Something to help you recover faster.” 

I did as she directed and relaxed back on the rug. Edie lay her head on my chest as she continued stroking me, and within a few minutes, I was indeed stiffening again. More than stiffening, my loins burned. 

A thought entered my mind—more of a sexual craving if I’m forthright—a dirty craving in every sense of the word—a craving I daren’t share with my wife lest she’d look upon me with repugnance. 

But Edie would never look upon me with disgust. No, Edie cast her entrancing eyes at me and moved slightly away, rising to her knees and elbows. 

God help me, she knows!

It was at the very moment my eyes fell upon her pale backside—flesh so powdery toned and smooth it appeared untouched by time or hand—that my mind emptied of all cautions. 

She cast one final glance over her shoulder before she bowed her head. 

Raw lust boiled up, churning in my stomach before extending to my extremities. Her white bum, so very, very white, screamed for colour. I couldn’t control my twitching palm and Smack! Edie cried out and lurched forward, then resumed her position. The shrillness in her voice fueled what I did next. Smack! Smack! Smack! Again and again, I spanked her until her white globes turned crimson. Each time I thought the colour was beginning to fade, I whipped her again. She cried out with each strike but kept offering her arse for more. When a sting spread across my palm, I stopped, not recognizing who I’d become. I sat back on my haunches and ever so gingerly caressed the redness. Her sobbing ceased. Quietness ensued. It was the calm before another storm. 

Having regained some semblance of control again, I mimicked her position, except I bowed my head against her bum instead of the rug. My thumbs explored the valley between her globes, gently parting her. 

Then I saw it—her rosebud. Somehow, I doubted I was the first. Though, did I imagine its quiver? Her dark, sexual mind had not yet written what I was about to do. 

I knew I wouldn’t survive the regret of not acting, so I allowed the salaciousness of what she offered to push me onward. I slid my fingers up and down the sticky flesh between her legs. Having not been prepared for such a thing as that, I coaxed her wetness backward to lubricate her bumhole, hoping it would be enough. I circled the crinkled skin and watched her netherlips darken above. Now, my earlier question, I directed inward. Was this the real me, or was I the one playing a character for her? 

No, this was what I desired! 

Dipping my lengthiest finger in and out, I loosened her for what was coming. I lifted my upper body and walked my knees closer until my cock impressed its urgent need upon her sensitive flesh. I intended to make a slow, gentle introduction. Really, I did. But her tightness was resisting my entry. The more I pushed, the tighter it seemed to become. An impatient voice spoke inside my head. Take it! It’s mine! Take it now!

I became lost to the darkness of depravity and forgot myself, the man who had always made love so tenderly. My most basic instincts surged forward. And so, I dug my fingers into her waist and thrust forward, breaking through her barrier. My hips strangely became connected to her voice. The louder she howled, the harder my hips thrust. They acted of their own accord. Had I wanted to stop, I couldn’t have. 

I hadn’t anticipated the delicious slick heat inside that opening. No, I’d expected a coldness to inhabit something deemed dirty by most. When Edie writes of us, others will desire it, too! That thought lengthened me further. I fell into a different cadence than the normal rhythm of pussy-fucks. We were engaged in wild, skin-slapping fucking! 

But I didn’t wish to come alone this time. 

“Rub yourself,” I commanded. 

One of her hands slid underneath her tummy. My only regret was not being able to see her swollen pussy. However, her staccato grunts quickly fell in sync with my thrusting member. A thin membrane separated her finger from my cock. Could her slender finger feel me? I pushed harder! Deeper! Wanted her to know my virility! I will embed my mind, body, and soul into you, Edie Alli Poe!

Too late… much too late was I chilled to the marrow. Snapping my head, I saw my love standing in the doorway, witnessing my cock firmly entrenched in Edie’s bumhole. 

“Lenore!”

🖤

A rap, rap, rap interrupts my remembrance. I rush to open the door. Sadly, nothing but darkness stares back at me. 

Then, a tap, tap, tap louder than before spins my head around. It’s a gawky raven perched on the window sill. Cocking its hideous head, it makes no sound as if quietly judging me. 

I wildly flail my arms in its direction. “Go away, beastly bird!”

But the raven stubbornly sits. Reminds me I’m no longer in control of the events around me. 

I return to my chair and throw my book at the foul creature, yelling, “Have I truly lost my dear Lenore?!”

The black raven still sits.

It crows, “Evermore.” 

Published 
Written by PurdyPeaches
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments