Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking my way to New Year

"Started the new year the way I like best... fucking as many new cocks as I can!!!"

35
16 Comments 16
38.8k Views 38.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
What a blast it was to ring in 2014. I brought in the new year by fucking three guys. Yes, you heard me right; three guys. I did not plan to fuck three guys, but it turns out that is exactly what happened.

For new year, one of my fuck buddy’s, James, wanted to take me out to this nice night club with a hot blonde to show off on his on his arm. He and his other friends were meeting at the club and he wanted to me to be there as his hot date. I agreed to go along for the night and make his friends jealous.

On New Year’s Eve night, James came over to my place to help me select my slutty clothes that would make his friends jealous. He came over around 9:00 p.m., just as I had jumped out of the shower, knowing he would be arriving. With my towel wrapped around me, I greeted him at the door.

James quickly grabbed me, we started to make out at the door and he soon had his fingers in my pussy. He finger fucked me to a wonderful juicy orgasm.

We were both horny as hell as we went to my bedroom. I asked if he wanted to help select my dress, but James said he would only after he was finished fucking me.

There we were, on my bed, me in the doggy position and James buried deep in my wet pussy. James is hung well and I love that position as all of his nine inches penetrates deep in me. He was fucking me and slapping my ass. I was moaning loud as he went to town on my pussy. He wanted to cum on my face. Even though I had just taken a shower, I let him cum all over my face and some of his cum ended up in my hair. Emptied, James just plopped on my bed and I jumped into the shower again. James watched me take my shower as he lay on my bed.

Once again I was clean, and this time I stayed naked as I asked his help to select my dress for the night. James wanted me to wear my bright lime green thong that reflects well in a night club. He then picked my tiny backless black dress that barely went past my ass cheek and plunged in the front, showing a lot of cleavage. That dress really shows a lot of skin. We selected ‘fuck me’ high heels, my makeup, and soon I was ready to be his slutty date.

We showed up at the club around 11:00 p.m. and since we had reserved tables, we were let in straight away. The party was rocking and beautiful people were everywhere. We made our way to the table and met six of his friends. Four guys and two girls. Those girls were equally pretty and hot.

James was very excited to show me off. So I made his day by rubbing up against him and letting him grab my ass in front of everyone as we drank and chatted. Soon we girls were on the table dancing for the guys and giving them the view of their life, up our skirts, as they sat and enjoyed it. Andrew, one of the guys, was paying special attention to me by constantly staring at me. He was very cute and I enjoyed having him watch me.

Midnight was coming, so we all made our way to the main dance floor. James obviously wanted to have me around him, but so did the other guys. We three girls had five guys paying attention to us and we enjoyed the naughtiness of a packed dance floor. I ended up grinding my ass against every guys crotch during the songs. James was blatant that I was his date, so he even grabbed my ass and pushed his crotch hard against me. At one stage, he had pushed my dress just high enough to let everyone see the thong disappear in my ass crack.

However, James had also paid special attention to Amy, one of the other girls. I noticed James had that wanting look as he checked her out. At midnight, James and I kissed while others hugged and pecked each other. When it was time to hug Andrew, I grabbed his ass as he held me. I know he was a little shocked.

We went back to the table to continue drinking and dancing. Andrew asked if I wanted to dance with him and James, who was busy chatting with Amy, did not care. On the dance floor, I turned on my slutty dance for Andrew. He loved it. He had his hands all over me soon. At one point, we were making out on the dance floor and I found that I wanted to fuck him so bad.

I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to be my first fuck for 2014. With that we both ran out of the club, to his car. Once in the backseat, I had his jeans around his ankle, his cock in my mouth and I sucked him good. He pushed my dress down to play with my tits as I sucked him. He asked me to sit on his cock. I hiked my dress, pushed my thong to the side and slid on his cock, still wet with my saliva. God he felt so good in me. He grabbed my tiny waist and started to fuck me hard.

We were at it for a few minutes when he asked me to jump out of the car and we went back to the car trunk that was close to the wall. He bent me over the trunk, spread my legs, pulled my thong to the side, and entered me from behind. I loved that position and knowing we were standing outside and could get caught turned me on even more.

Andrew fucked me with quick hard strokes and had me cumming soon. It was time for him to cum and he picked his speed and let all his hot cum deep in my pussy. Once emptied, he pulled out, I turned, squatted and sucked his cock clean of his and my cum.

Back at the club I found James and Amy were busy on the dance floor. Clearly they were having fun. During one of the dance breaks when we were all sitting and drinking, I leaned into James and encouraged him to take Amy home. He was happy and wanted to know if I would be upset or how I would get home. I told him to not worry about me. I would find someone to go home with.

Once James was out of the way and Andrew had already emptied his balls in me, I was on the hunt to fuck a complete stranger. I wanted to do on New Year’s, what I knew I would be doing all year. I excused myself to go to the the girls’ room and on the way checked out the guys to find someone interesting. There were some real assholes too, as one of them grabbed my ass as I was walking by and calling out stuff. I gave him the dirty look as I kept walking.

The ladies’ room and the guys’ room were next to each other. As I waited for my turn, the guys’ line was reasonably long too. While they were moving fast, we were slow. One very cute guy stood with his drink. He was about 6’4”, maybe 200 pounds, chiseled, and about 25 years old. I flirted about how I did not have a drink and it made him guilty and he gave his drink to me. I said I would make up for the drink by dancing with him once I come out. A good fifteen minutes later when I made my way out from the girls’ room, I found him waiting for me. He obviously was not letting a chance to dance with a hot blonde get away.

We introduced ourselves and I learned his name was Barry and he was in town for a friend’s wedding, and had stayed longer to enjoy our city party. He was at the club with some of his guy friends from the wedding and all of them were staying at a hotel downtown. I asked Barry to get us another drink before we went to the dance floor. While Barry was grabbing his drink, I made my way to my table and told James I would be leaving with someone else. I said my goodbyes to the group and went back to Barry.

We drank by the side of the bar, I flirted with him openly and he was enjoying it. We danced a little in the crowded space while we drank. I wanted to know if he had a girlfriend and he said he did, but made that lousy guy excuse of how they were on and off and how they were off right then.

BitchofSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BitchofSun

I did not care if he had a steady girl or not. I would have fucked him regardless and let him know what a great fuck feels like.

I grabbed Barry’s hand and asked him to lead me to the floor. On the crowded floor we pushed our way in, my body getting fondled by some 'pervs' on the way. Once there we danced. Barry was a great dancer. I would let my body touch him often and also did the slutty ass grind on him. He loved it. He actually smacked my ass on the floor as I did that. We were having a blast dancing and at some stage we were making out too. One of the guys from James’s group saw me making out too and gave me that knowing nod.

We drank and danced till 4:00 in the morning. I had a great buzz going and so did he. In the previous couple of hours Barry had already grabbed my ass under my dress, bit my tits through my dress and french kissed me multiple times. It was time to go and fuck.

I asked Barry if he was ready to leave? He was not sure if I was agreeing to come with him or just leaving. Once outside the club in the cool morning air, he leaned in and kissed me and asked if I would leave with him. I grabbed his cock, which was hard and said, “What do you think I meant when I said let’s leave?” Barry had the biggest smile on his face.

Once in the car on our way to his club, we made out like crazy in the back seat. I am sure the cab driver had his rear view mirror pointed toward us. My dress was hiked up and my bright thong was clearly visible to all in the dark cab. Barry even rubbed my pussy through the thong. He could clearly make out how wet it was. What he did not know was, that pussy had been fucked by two different guys hours ago.

I had his zipper open, his boxers pulled down and his cock out in the cool air of the cab. He was hard, long, and ready. I sucked his cock in the cab as we rode. I am sure the cab driver wanted to pull his cock out and have me suck him also. I may have if the cab driver had so dared.

Once in his hotel room, I asked him to pour me another drink. There was no balcony in his room, but it had floor to ceiling windows. I opened them completely, hoping that people could see us. There were buildings across the way, but they looked like offices and were probably empty. But if they were occupied, I am sure people could see us clearly.

Drink in hand, I pushed Barry against the window. I then pushed my petite small body into him and started to rub against him while we kissed. I was on my toes and even with my heels, he had to bend down to kiss me. His cock was in my stomach. Wow, it felt so good. I asked hint to remove his t-shirt. Once bare chested, I could see that he worked out. He stood there in his jeans looking so yummy. I stepped back and dropped my dress. There I was in my thong and ‘fuck me’ heels looking great also.

I went over to the bed, lay down, opened my legs and asked him to eat me. Barry came over, kneeled at the edge of the bed and tried pulling my thong off so he could tongue me. I asked him to leave them on. He pushed my socking thong to the side and went down between my legs. I let out a long “Mmmmm”. He was awesome. His tongue was buried deep in my wet pussy, while he was playing with my clit. I asked him to finger fuck me while he ate me. Soon he slid his fingers deep in me and his tongue onto my clit. I was in orgasm heaven.

He stood up between my legs as I lay there wasted, watching his body. I stretched my hands out and he grabbed them, pulling me to a sitting position. It was time to show him Cindy’s sexual experience. I unbuttoned his jeans, pulled them and his boxers to the ground, grabbed his hard cock and wrapped my lips around them.

Barry moaned with my lips wrapped around his cock. I started to suck them and stroke his cock. He was loving every minute and his hands were tugging at my hair and pushing me down even further. He had no idea I could take the biggest cock down my throat. So I pushed his entire shaft down my throat. I am sure he was impressed to see a small petite girl take his entire length in her mouth. I gave him a good blow job and told him not to cum until I told him to. He stopped me after some time as he felt he would explode.

I pulled away, turned on his bed doggystyle and asked him to fuck me. I gave him a choice to fuck me in my thong or remove it. Barry wanted to fuck me with it on. He pulled the thong to the side, pushed his cock into my soaking wet pussy and started to fuck me like his slut.

His rhythm was a little off and it was not working for me, so I asked him to lie down on the bed. I removed my ‘fuck me’ heels. I next stood on the bed, legs on either side of his body. He laid there looking up to a almost naked girl with a thong barely on. He reached his hands up to rub my pussy. I pushed my thong again to the side to show him my shaved pussy. Then I kneeled down and pushed his hard throbbing cock back into my pussy.

I started to ride him on top, cowgirl style. His hands were all over my tits as I fucked him. At one stage, I turned around with my back to him, bent over towards his feet, and grabbed his ankle as was I fucking him. That way, he got the best view of my ass and pussy. I asked if he was enjoying the view. He moaned and groaned out a ‘yes’.

I asked if he wanted to fuck me in my ass. Barry was shocked. He had never fucked a girl in her ass. So I pulled my thong off. Totally naked, I lubed his cock and let him enter my ass. His ass virginity was taken by me. Barry loved it. Me with my back to him, his cock in my ass, Barry was definitely loving it.

I said since this is his first anal, I wanted him to cum in my ass too. Barry chose his speed and started to fuck me hard. Soon I felt his hot cum, lots of it too, filling deep in my ass. Once his cock was emptied, I pulled off of him slowly, knowing he could see his cum seep out of my ass and down his shaft.

All the cum slowly oozed out of my ass onto his cock and when his entire cock came out, a sticky strand of white creamy cum connected my ass to his cock. I stayed in that position and pushed out every drop of his cum back on him. Then I turned around and showed him how naughty I was. I licked every drop of his cum off his cock and crotch area. He loved it!

It was soon sunrise. We stayed in bed naked and he played with my body. I wanted another orgasm, so I asked him to eat me again. Since Barry needed time to get another erection, he was more than happy to lie between my leg and lick me. This time I asked him to take his time licking. My hands in his hair, my eyes closed, my legs open, and Barry between them; I enjoyed several minutes of my pussy being eaten. A good ten to fifteen minutes later, I came. Wow, it felt good to cum again.

Barry was semi-hard hearing my moaning. I asked him to come sit on my chest and give me his cock. I grabbed his cock and sucked him to erection as I lay there. He slid down, grabbed my knees, and pushed them open; entering my pussy. This time he was fucking me hard and with purpose and pushing every inch of his cock in my tight wet pussy. We both were moaning and I kept encouraging him to fuck me hard. He did and he fucked me really hard until he came one more time, this time in my pussy. His hot cum made me very excited and I hit my last orgasm for that evening.

An hour later I had left, knowing Barry will remember 2014 as the start of many sexual experiences, and the best fuck he ever had.
Published 
Written by cindy_4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments