Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Girl Gone Bad Part 4

"I reach the next level of being a slut"

73
43 Comments 43
80.7k Views 80.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
My big, lovely tits (36DD) get me lots of attention, but I've been told I have a nice ass too. At this point in the story I am 21. The love of my life dumped me because I wouldn't marry him. I was left heart broken and alone. That is when I decide to do something I never would have before.

After Jim broke up with me I called a man. An older man. A man that I knew wanted me. A man that used to objectify me with his eyes and his words. Oh and yes it was someone that Jim knew very well. It was Jim’s former boss.

“Hello this is William,” he answered the phone.

“Uhhhh hi,” I said nervously. My heart pounded and my pussy was wet. “This is Kali. Do you remember me?”

“Yeah,” he said. “Big tits.”

My pussy ached.

“Meet me at this address in 30 minutes,” he said.

My wildest sexual experience was with Carl, the best-friend of my old ex-boyfriend Steve. Carl was also a married man and I used to hang out with his wife. I had an amazing affair with Carl that lasted three months.

There was a big difference between this and fucking Carl. I knew Carl for over a year before we started our affair. I had never just called a man that I barely knew for sex. This was new territory for me. I was nervous and scared. But also excited and thrilled. I wasn't going to back out. Once I make up my mind, I go for it. This was going to happen. Jim's former boss was going to be fucking me within the next hour.

My heart was pounding and I was shaking a little I was so nervous. I dressed in a tight white pull over with no bra (my tits looked amazing in it). I wore a black micro skirt a red thong and my red fuck me pumps. I put on some makeup and fixed my hair.

I thought about William. I remember meeting him for the first time. I went to visit Jim at his work. Jim was a sales person at this software company. Jim gave me the tour of his workplace.. Then he brought me into William's office to meet the boss. We shook hands. William was about 6' tall, in pretty good shape, some graying hair on the sides, in his mid-40s, and dressed really well. I am not into men's cologne but William wore something that smelled really nice.

Then Jim had to run out for a second to get a call. William walked up to me and looked right at my tits.

"Nice rack," he said. "The things I would do to you, honey"

I was floored. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Jim came back and I pretended nothing happened.

Whenever William saw me alone he would always say something. Stuff like:

"Damn those tits are the best,"

"An ass like that needs a good smack."

"I bet they taste good," he would say and look down at my tits.

"Your cups runneth over." This actually made me laugh.

"I want to bend you like a pretzel."

"Double D is all I see."

Sometimes he would make sound effects. Grunting noises. Or imitate a spring. Boing.

After a while he could just say one word like "pretzel" and I knew what he meant. Or "DD". Or "smack".

As crude and rude as it was I have to admit it turned me on. I would get wet when he said these things to me. When I visited Jim and didn't see William I was secretly a little disappointed.

Jim told me stories about him. William was a "pig" according to Jim. He was known for fucking different women in the office. Rumor was that he fucked a girl the first day she started working there. William just took her hand and brought her to a locked back room and fucked her. The girl never came back for her second day she was so ashamed that everyone might know what happened. But supposedly he kept fucking her after that. William fucked some girls in marketing, in sales, and some of the secretaries over the years. Jim hated him. After all William was married with three kids.

What Jim didn't know is that this kind of talk actually made William more attractive to me.

Now I was off to meet William. The "pig" according to Jim. A man that saw me just as a sex object. Big tits. Nice ass. A young tight wet pussy. A mouth to suck his dick. He was practically a stranger! Married with three kids. Jim used to work for him at the same company. And William was old enough to be my father! All of these things should have made me not want to have sex with William but instead they made me want to have sex with him even more.

When I got to the address it was an apartment building. I got out of the car and waited for William at the front entrance. Great, the jerk was making me wait. I wore a light coat over my outfit so I didn't make it too obvious that I was about to be a slut for this man.

I saw William pull up in his BMW. He was all dressed up in a business suit. I liked that. He came right up to me and told me to follow him. He was walking fast and I tried to keep up in my 5-inch heels.

We went into the elevator and got out on the ninth floor. I liked the idea of not using a hotel room or the back of a car. William looked over at me and smiled.

"I own a few units in this building," he said. "I rent most of them out." Except for the one he was taking me to. He was a player and this apartment was his playroom. And I was his new toy to play with.

He opened the door and let me in first. A gentleman? Yes, until he closed the door.

William walked right up to me and put his two hands right onto my tits. He was looking right down at them. He squeezed them, massaged them, pushed them together, bounced them in his hand. He reached in from the top and pulled one of my tits out of my shirt and let it bounce. Then he pulled the other one out and let it bounce. At that point he pulled off my coat and then resumed man-handling my tits. He took one of my tits in both hands and squeezing it tight. Then he took the other one and did the same thing.

"Big fucking tits," he said. "I love your big fucking tits. Nice and heavy. Still firm."

He took one nipple in each hand and pinched them. Then he twisted them. I moaned.

He lowered his head and took one of my big luscious tits in his mouth. He sucked it. Licked the nipples as he sucked.

"I've wanted to get my hands," he said in between sucking my tits, "and mouth on these big fucking tits since the minute I met you." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I love it when I know a man has lusted after me and my tits and I finally let them have me. Go for it. Use them. Use me.

William had his mouth on one of my tits, his hand was pulling the nipple of my other tit and his other hand was now squeezing my ass.

This man was just taking me. Making me his fuck-toy. The only time we ever touched before was when I shook his hand. And now he was all over me.

I could barely breath. My body was hot all over. My pussy was aching. I was moaning. I couldn't speak.

"I need to see the rest of you," he said stepping a way. "I need to see your cunt and ass."

The first man to ever to refer to my pussy as a cunt.

He pulled my slutty skirt right down. He then walked to a drawer in the pitch and took out a pair of scissors and cut off my thong.

"Never wear these here again," he said. "No thong. No bra. Never in here."

I was trembling. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me hard. Our tongues were going around and around in our mouths. I felt his hands all over me. My tits. My ass. My hips. All over my back.

MonaLisaG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonaLisaG

His cock was pressing up against me. It was so hard.

"I'm going to fuck you like no one else ever has," he whispered in my ear. I whimpered. "I'm not bragging. I'm not lying. As soon as you walk through that door you are mine. My cunt. My slut. My fuck hole. My bitch. My cum dump. In here I own you. You never say no to me in here. You always do what I want."

He took one of my tits in each hand and looked me in the eye. He started to squeeze them again.

"You have one chance to leave. But if you stay, those are the rules. I will count to ten. Once I'm done and you're still standing here like this with me there's no turning back."

10, 9, 8,...

What was I getting myself into? Those names. Cunt, fuck hole, cum dump! I never been called those before. A slut, yes. But…

7, 6, 5…

He would own me in here. I could never say no. What was he going to do to me?

4,3,2…

I was panting.

1

...and done.

William lowered one of his hands down to my cunt and pushed his middle finger in. I was soaking wet. Moaning. Panting. I was his fuck hole. He could do whatever he wanted. I gave him permission. I agreed to it.

Right then and there with one hand squeezing my tit and the other fucking my pussy I came. I could hardly breath. I had given myself over to this man. This stranger. My orgasm exploded all throughout my body.

WIlliam didn't waste any time. He pushed me over the kitchen table and dropped his pants and shoved his cock into my pussy. I grunted at the force. He smacked my ass hard as he slammed my cunt from behind. Then he smacked it again. He adjusted his body and I felt his cock hitting my g-spot. He smacked my ass again. His cock was slamming my cunt so hard.

"You fucking cunt," he said. "Fucking slut. Whore. Bitch."

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I was going crazy. My brain was on fire. My body was on fire. This was… He was...

"I'm going to fucking hammer your hole," he said. "I'm going to crush your cunt."

Oh my god. Oh my fucking god.

"Pound your pussy," he said. "Slam your slit."

He smacked my ass again! and again Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Then he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back.

Fuck! Oh fuck!

I spent the last year with Jim. Loving sex. Romantic sex. Sweet sex. Now this man was fucking me, ramming me. Smacking my ass. Pulling my hair. He didn't even have the decency to take of his clothes. William just dropped his pants, bent me over and took me.

I came again! I thrashed around on the table like I was having a fit. I screamed so loud. I came for a long time and then collapsed.

William pulled me up by my hair and turned me around. He sat me on the kitchen table, spread my legs and shoved his cock back into me.

He pounded me. Hammered me. My big tits were bouncing up and down. My head was moving side to side with my hair whipping back and forth.

"Look at me slut," he yelled. "I want to see your face when I pump my load in you."

I looked at him with so much lust and desire. My face felt red and I was sweating. I groaned.

"Look at me fuck hole," he said. "I want you to look at me as I empty my balls inside of you."

"Ahhhhhhh," I answered. I couldn't even speak.

He began to fuck me harder slowing down his thrusts so each one was like a sledge hammer to my pussy. He grabbed both of my tits in each of his hand squeezing them tight using them to hold onto so he could fuck me harder.

"Uh," I grunted with each thrust. "Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh."

"Get my cum you cunt," he ordered. "Get it out of my balls and inside of you where it belongs."

All I could do was growl. I lost all my words.

I could feel him begin to cum. I could feel his body tense. His cock tensed. I knew his balls were erupting. I knew that he was going to fill me with his load.. And I wanted it so bad. I wanted his cum inside me. That is where it belonged.

He exploded inside e and then I screamed again with my third orgasm trigged by his. Shooting his load inside me. All inside me.

"Yes," I thought. "Give me your cum. Give it all to me. I want every drop."

He kept pumping and pumping more and more of his cum inside me. His fuck hole. His cunt. His cum dump. Me.

I just let Jim's old boss fuck my brains out. I just let the "pig" shoot his load deep inside my pussy.

William pulled out his cock. He lifted me by my tits up from the table. Then he sat me down and pushed his cock in my face.

"Clean it slut," he said. I looked up at him and took his cock wet with both our juices into my mouth. This was also something no man ever made me do. Something I never even thought about doing. But at that moment I craved it. I needed it in my mouth. I sucked it and cleaned it. I took it all the way down my throat. I took it out of my mouth and licked it at the base.

"My balls too," he said. "Clean them too."

I did. I licked his balls and cock clean of our cum.

As I did this William's hands remained on my tits squeezing them the whole time.

After WIlliam was satisfied that I cleaned his cock with my mouth well enough he pulled his pants back up.

I got dressed too. My head was swimming. William was right. He did fuck me like no one else ever had. And I had no idea that it could be like this. I was never fucked so hard and treated so roughly. I was never degraded or man-handled like this. And I came three times in a row and that never happened to me before. It felt so good and thrilling.

It is like some people like roller coasters and can't wait to get on them and sit in the front and then when its over run back into line to do it all over again. And there are other people that hate roller coasters and get sick on them. I am sure there are some people that would hate this kind of sex. But for me it was like an amazing roller coaster ride and I wanted to sit in the front and do it over and over and over again.

William told me he had to get back to work. He said that was traveling for the next few days but would be back on Monday.

"Be here at 12 p.m. on Monday," he said. "I can stay until about two. That gives me two hours to do all sorts of things to you."

I couldn't wait. Actually, I really couldn't wait. Instead of satisfying my hunger for sex I now wanted more. Even though I came three times I needed more. I wanted to be fucked all night. And William wasn't going to be back for five more days.

I drove home and all I could think about was sex. I wanted more sex. No, I needed more sex. But could I really have sex with another man just afar having sex with William? Two different men within hours of each other? I have never done that. And who would it be? Someone I knew? A complete stranger? No, I couldn't. Pick up some strange man and fuck him? I had never done that either.

But really I had never done any of this before. This whole time with William was filled with new experiences. And that was kind of the point. I was doing things I never had. I was changing. Experimenting. Discovering.

***

In part 5 of Good Girl Gone Bad I get home and decide to take my adventures to the next step. Was I going to call some man from my past that I know lusted after me and finally give him what he wants or was I going to have my first one night stand and make a complete stranger a very lucky man.


Published 
Written by Kali_Urriah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments