Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Girl Gone Bad Part 8

"William teaches me what rough sex really is..."

52
24 Comments 24
81.5k Views 81.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
It was Monday!! Some people hate Mondays because the weekend is over and they have to go back to work. I was looking forward to this Monday because William and I were going to hook up today after several days since our first rendezvous.

William was my ex-boyfriends former boss. He was the first man I called after being dumped by my ex-boyfriend. I wouldn’t call it revenge sex because a part of me always wanted him to fuck me. William was perverted, nasty, a womanizer and made it clear that I was just a sex object to him. On paper all of that sounds bad but a part of me was really turned on by it. I have to confess that I would sometimes fantasize that William was fucking while having sex with my boyfriend. It was no surprise that it was at those times I would cum really hard. Now that I was single I was done with the good girl side of me for and decided to explore my naughty side. William was the first man I thought about when I made that decision.

William did not disappoint. He fucked me just as I imagined he would (read Good Girl Gone Bad part 4). William fucked me hard, called me demeaning names, slapped my ass and used me like a slut. He told me that once I walked through the door of his apartment (a place that his wife didn’t know about) that I had to do whatever he told me to do. That was the agreement. It was my choice to come inside but once I made that decision I was his fucktoy to use whatever way he wanted. He told me that he was going to fuck me like I had never been fucked before and he was right. And I loved it.

Unfortunately William had to go away on business and I had no choice but to find some other men to fuck and it turns out it is very easy to do when you’re young, pretty and have big tits! I had sex with only three men in my whole life but in the last few days I fucked six different men and had more orgasms than I can remember. In the last week I had some of the best and most intense orgasms in my entire life. Being bad was fun.

I was meeting William earlier than we originally planned. He was able to meet me at his apartment at 10 am instead of 12 pm and we had until 4 pm before he had to go. That meant for six hours I would be his sex toy. I got goosebumps just thinking about it. What made it even more thrilling is that he made me pick a “safe” word just in case he went too far. I never even heard of such a thing before. My imagination ran wild.

I arrived at his apartment at 9:55 am but waited until it was exactly 10:00 am before I knocked. William opened the door. I walked inside and my heart was pounding. My pussy was throbbing.

He immediately pulled up my shirt and grabbed my tits. He pushed me against the wall holding onto my tits and squeezed them.

“This is what you are,” he said kneading my boobies. “Big fucking tits. You dress to show off your big tits. You use your big tits to attract men. When you walk in a room everyone looks at your big tits. When you fuck a man you use your big tits to turn him on. You are a big titted slut.” He squeezed my tits hard and then sucked one and then the other back and forth.

“Say it slut,” he said. “Tell me that you are a big titted slut.”

“I am,” I said. “I am a big titted slut.”

William held onto both my nipples squeezing them between his thumbs and forefingers and pulled them. He was stretching them as far as they could go. I bit my lip and whimpered as he held on to them tight. Then he released them and sucked on them. It felt so good when he put his mouth on them.

“Say it again,” he said.

“I’m a big titted slut,” I said.

“Keep saying it,” he told me as he sucked my titties.

“I’m a big titted slut. “I’m a big titted slut. “I’m a big titted slut,” I said over and over as he squeezed and grabbed and pushed and bounced and sucked my big tits. Then he took a step back and slapped one of my tits.

“Oh,” I cried out. He slapped the other tit. We looked at each other. It was right at that moment I realized that the first time he fucked me he was taking it easy on me. Today would be totally different. We had six hours together and he was going to take me to another level.

William slapped my tits harder and faster over and over as I closed my eyes feeling the sting of his strikes against my skin. Tears were streaming out of my eyes. Then I felt him grab my nipples and he started pulling me by them across the floor into the living room. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and yelled at me to get on my knees.

“Eat my cock you big tit fucking slut,” William said. I looked up at him with my mouth open. He held his hard ridged cock in his hand and looked at me intensely. SLAP across the left side of my face with his cock. SLAP across the right side of my pretty face. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Then he grabbed my head with both hands and shoved his cock in my mouth. I felt his cock push down my throat as he thrust it deep inside me forcing my head down on it.

“This is what you deserve you big titted cumdump,” William said with his cock lodged in my throat and his hands pushing down on my head. “This is what you were made for. To be used as a fuckhole. I am going fuck your mouth like it was a cunt. Because thats what it is. Just another fuckhole for my prick to use.”

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped my face again.

“Cunt,” he said as he slapped his cock against my cheek. “Slut. Bitch. Fuckface.” With each name came other slap.

William picked me up and threw me onto the couch. I was lying on my back and he climbed on to of me. He pushed his cock back into my mouth and began to fuck my face.

“Oh yeah slut,” he said. “You big tit fuckfaced cumdump. Yeah. Fucking that face you cocksucking cunt.”

My head was spinning breathing through my nose as I felt William plunge his dick down my throat. At times he would push it in deep and hold it there. Then he would begin to fuck my face again thrusting up and down and up and down. I felt his balls bouncing on my chin. Every now and then he would reach down and squeeze one of my tits hard. During all of it he kept calling me names. Demeaning nasty names. Big tit cunt. Fuckhole. Big tit slut. Fuckface. Cumdump. Fuckslut. Big tit cocksucking cumwhore. It made me so wet.

“That’s it cocksucker,” he said. “You’re a cocksucker aren’t you. Say it.” He pulled his cock out of my mouth.

I took a deep breath and coughed. He slapped my face with his hard cock.

“Say it cocksucker,” he said.

“I’m a cocksucker,” I said gasping for air.

“Tell me you’re a big titted cocksucking cumdump,” he said.

“I’m a big titted cocksucking cumdump,” I answered.

“Keep saying it,” he told me.

“I’m a big titted cocksucking cumdump,” I said, He slapped my face with his cock.

“I’m a big titted cocksucking cumdump,” I said. He slapped my face with his cock again.

Over and over I would say I was a big titted cocksucking cumdump and he would slap my face with his cock.

“I’m a big titted cocksucking cumdump,” I said again.

He laughed. “Yeah you are. So suck it, fuckface.”

I did. I sucked it. I sucked it hard. I sucked it like I was starving for it. I looked up at him eager to please him. He grinned as he thrust his cock down my throat.

“Here it cums you big titted slut,” William said. “Don’t you dare swallow it. You keep my entire load in your mouth fuckface.”

William’s cock burst into my mouth. I felt it pump over and over shooting his hot cum into my mouth. I made sure that I didn’t swallow any but kept it in my mouth. When he was done he made me show him his seed on my tongue.

“Don’t you swallow it cumdump,” he said. “Not until I tell you.”

I did my best to keep his load in my mouth and breath through my nose. Trust me, it isn’t easy to do.

William pulled me by nipples again and made me bend over. He started to spank my ass.

“Let’s not forget this ass,” he said as he slapped it. “Yeah you got nice big tits but your ass is very fuckable. I bet this ass likes getting fucked, doesn’t it.” He spanked it again. Hard. I tried so hard not to swallow any of his semen.

“Yeah, I am going to pry open this ass with my prick, slut,” he said.

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

Spank! “Another fuckhole for me to fuck.” Spank!

Then William went to town. He started to slap both my ass cheeks with his two hands over and over again. He slapped them dozens of times.

“Yeah look at that red ass,” he laughed. I couldn’t cry out because of his cum in my mouth but just whimpered as he punished my sweet little ass with his slaps.

“I bet you’ve gotten your ass slapped before,” he said turning me over and lying me on my back. “But I bet this cunt hasn’t been slapped proper.”

William was right. I never had my pussy slapped before. He started by spanking my clit. I winced as he smacked my sensitive clit. Then he smacked my pussy. He flicked his hand fast against my pussy making me feel sharp stinging pain. He went back and forth between my clit and my pussy spanking them and calling me names. “You fucking cunt. Goddamn big tit fuckhole. You fucking big tit slut. You cocksucking, cum-eating, cumdump.”

William stopped spanking my pussy and got up real quick and ran to the kitchen. He opened up the freezer and put a piece of ice in his mouth. Then he walked back and spread my legs and got in between. The pushed his cold tongue against my clit and I groaned. I couldn’t scream with his cum still in my mouth. The mixture of pain, relief and sexual stimulation was almost too much for me to handle. I came. I came and came and came as William licked my clit with his cold tongue on my sore, sensitive and swollen cit.

I collapsed exhausted by my orgasm and the rough play. But William was just getting started.

“Open your mouth slut,” he commanded. I did as he told and showed him that his load was still in my mouth.

“Good slut,” he said patting my head. He reached down and started to squeeze my tits.

He then walked back over to the kitchen and returned with a big cucumber in his hand.

“You know what this is big titted slut?” he asked me. “I bet you think its a cucumber.”

I nodded my head “yes”.

“No,” he said. “It is a cuCUMber. And I am going to fuck your cunt with it.”

William pushed me down on the couch and spread my legs and pushed the cuCUMber against my pussy lips. I’ve had dildos and vibrators inside me but never a vegetable. It was big. It was wasn’t as long as Big John (the fireman I fucked in Good Good Part 5) but it was much thicker especially right in the center. He pushed the cuCUMber inside me staring at my pussy as it penetrated me. He began to fuck me faster and faster with the cuCUMber right up to the center where it was thickest. My pussy walls wouldn’t let it go any further because it was just too thick. Then he stopped and looked at me.

“Brace yourself big tits,” he said. I bit my lip. Then he thrust the cuCUMber inside my cunt forcing it inside me hard. I screamed. The mixture of pain and pleasure was so intense. Pain. I love pain. I realized it. I love a hard cock down my throat because its painful. I love my nipples being pinched and stretched and twisted. I love my ass being spanked hard. I love my hair being pulled. I love my ass being fucked. I love my cunt fucked really hard.

“That’s it you fucking slut,” William said. “Bust you in two. Fucking split you open you fucking cunt.” Then he did something no one else had ever done. He slapped my face with his hand. Slap!

I had been slapped in the face by a cock but never by a hand. Slap. I looked at him shocked. My cunt was throbbing with the fat cuCUMber pushed inside. Somehow the sting from my face being slapped made the pain in my pussy become less intense. He began to fuck my cunt with the cuCUMber again and slapped my face again. And again. And again. Then I came. No, I exploded. I was thrashing around with my head whipping back and forth and my whole body spasming.

“Yeah slut,” he yelled. “Cum you fucking cunt. Whore. Cumdump. Fuckhole. Big titted fuckface cocksucking slut.”

I collapsed from my orgasm. I was spent. And I couldn’t help it. I swallowed the cum. I didn’t tell him though.

William wasn’t done with me. There was no rest for this big tit slut. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me up. He made me get on all fours, took my two hands and made me spread my ass. He smeared lube against my back hole and over his hard cock. Then I felt his cock press against my ass and he thrust it inside of me. I screamed again. Sweet pain.

“Take it you fucking whore. Take it. Fucking take my cock inside your fucking ass’ he yelled as he forced his cock inside my tight ass. William drilled his cock deep into my ass. It hurt. It burned. I loved it. He wrapped his arm around my waist for leverage drilling my ass. His cock was like a piston pounding me over and over again. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled back.

“Fucking slut. Cunt. Bitch. Cumdump. Fuckhole. Big tit whore. Get my cum. Get it. Empty my balls you big titted cunt. Do it cocksucker. Drain my fucking balls you fuckslut,” William said as he slammed my burning ass.

He pulled out and pushed me down on the floor. He bent me over with my knees by my head and my ass sticking in the air braced against the couch. He pushed his cock back into my ass and started fucking it again.

“Oh yeah,” he said. “This ass likes to get fucked. It needs to get fucked. You three-hole fuckslut. You fucking cunt. You’re a big titted cumdump, fuckface, fuckhole slut.”

He pulled out again and pulled my up by my hair again and threw me down on the couch. At first I thought he was going to fuck me with his dirty cock in my pussy but he pushed my legs over and fucked me in the ass.

“I want to see your face as I cum in your ass, you big titted slut,” he said. “Get my cum, you fucking cunt. Drain my balls. Thats what you’re good for. That’s why you were born. To empty men’s balls. To empty my balls. Get it. Get it. Get it out of my balls and inside of you where it belongs bitch.”

William tensed up and burst inside me shooting all of his cum my ass and yelling “SLUT” over and over again. He pumped his load deep inside me filling me with wave after wave of his luscious cum. He was right. This is what I was good for and I knew it. I was a cumdump. Cum belonged inside of me.

“Okay slut,” he said. Open your mouth and show me my cum in your mouth.”

I told him I was sorry but I swallowed it. I thought he was going to slap me. Instead he pushed his dirty cock into my mouth. “Clean every inch bitch,” he told me. “The balls too you slut.” I did what he told me to. Every inch. All over. Underneath. On the sides. The base of his cock and his balls. I cleaned every inch.

“You realize you have to be punished for disobeying me swallowing my cum before I gave you permission,” he said. I nodded my head “yes”.

“Since you like pain so much that isn’t going to be your punishment,” he said. He grabbed my tits and pulled me into the bathroom.

“Get into the bathtub and get down on your knees,” William said. Then he held his cock and peed on me. I was stunned feeling his warm urine cascade off my face and tits and down my body. I was his property to do whatever he wanted. He owned me while I was here with him in this place. That was what I agreed to by walking through that door. This was his way of showing me who was the Master. I submitted. I submitted myself to him.

After he was done he told me to shower. We still had four hours together and he was just getting started.

When I got home later I went to bed and lied there feeling the aches and pains coursing through my body from our time together. As we left his apartment he told me that I was a good girl and if I still wanted this to continue then he would meet me again on Thursday. But I had to understand that it would be more of the same.

I went downstairs and opened the refrigerator. I looked in the vegetable drawer and and picked up a cuCUMber. I will never look at a cucumber the same ever again. But now wasn’t the time for cucumbers. Instead I poured a glass of milk. I giggled to myself thinking about all of the other white fluid I drank over the last week. Then I took out a bag of chocolate chip cookies and dunked one of them into my milk. I was eating my safe phrase, chocolate chip cookies. I never said it during my time with William. I never even thought about saying it.

I blocked off next Thursday on my calendar. I went upstairs and took a nice hot bath rubbing my sore pussy and calling myself a big titted slut until I came.

Published 
Written by Kali_Urriah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments