Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Birthday Wish

"I need to cum now."

45
16 Comments 16
10.6k Views 10.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

As the sun started to rise in the east and the birds began chirping, Bailey began to stir as the sun peeked through the sheer curtains. As she slowly opened her eyes the thought, ‘I turn thirty today,’ ran through her mind. The dreaded big three-zero that many women did not look forward to reaching or else stopped counting birthdays after that milestone.

It was also a time that many started to complain about their internal clocks ticking and wanting to have a baby. It never bothered her if she had a baby or not, or even if she was not married. She was a happy single woman who had a great man in her life and tonight he promised her a great birthday celebration. When she sat up in bed she saw a big box sitting at the foot of the bed.

Scrambling out from under the sheet, she reached for the box, anxious to see what Alex had gotten for her. As she reached for the large box, he appeared in the doorway carrying a breakfast tray.

“First you have to eat, my pet, and then you can open the box,” he told her. “And you know what happens if you start pouting,”

“Maybe I want it to happen,” Bailey said giving him a little pout and then turned and wiggled her ass at him as she crawled up to the head of the bed, sitting down and bracing her back against the headboard, pulling the sheet up to her waist.

Alex just laughed and said, “You should be glad I have my hands full of your breakfast tray or your ass would be stinging.”

Setting the tray over her lap, she noticed that he had fixed her a cup of coffee, a small glass of orange juice, scrambled eggs and bacon, and toast.

“That looks so good. Thanks, Alex”

“Not every day my girl turns thirty,” he teased her.

After she ate, he took the tray and set it on the floor, and then reached down to grab the box, handing it to her. Bailey quickly tore off the paper and opened the box, her mouth dropping open at the contents inside. Slowly, she brought out a sheer white blouse that buttoned up the front part way, meant to show off her cleavage, a short black leather mini shirt that would barely cover her ass, flesh-colored garter belt with matching hose, and three-inch black heels.

Bailey riffled through the rest of the tissue paper in the box and then looked up at Alex asking. “There seems to be something missing. Where are the bra and thong? I have none in my collection that I can wear under this. I’m going to have to go shopping to get the right bra and thong.”

“You are not wearing either under that outfit.”

Bailey shot him a surprised look and exclaimed, “I have 40C tits! I will admit I run braless around here but you do not want to see them swinging in the wind in public, and with as much opening there is a chance one will flop out. And don’t get me started on the mini skirt… from the looks of it that will barely cover my ass.”

“Stop right there, Bailey,” Alex said holding up his hand. “You will wear them without underwear. No arguments or the public may see a red ass. And there is a special lipstick on the bathroom counter you are to wear.”

Bailey thought for a moment, trying to decide if she wanted to continue goading Alex until he spanked her but decided to bide her time. She did not want to accidentally show her ass and have people see handprints on it.

Standing up Alex slid his lounging pants down, reaching down to stroke his cock. “Someone needs attention.”

Bailey gave him a half smile. She quickly put everything back in the box and put it on the floor beside the bed. Before she could do anything, Alex pounced on her, grabbing her ankles, pulling her down flat on the bed. Moving up he planted a deep kiss on her lips, their tongues doing their own mating dance. His hand reached down to pinch her nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger.

Bailey moaned deep in his mouth, wiggling around on the bed. Tearing his mouth from his, he latched onto one of her nipples, sucking hard while he played with the other. Alex knew just how sensitive her nipples were so he continued playing with them, sending her to the brink of no return.

Stopping he looked up at her with a smirk on his face telling her, “Wonder if I should stop and save your orgasm until later?”

“Damn you, Alex, make me cum. Fuck me hard,” Bailey begged as she reached for him but he was just out of her range.

As she started to sit up, Alex suddenly straddled her body pinning her down, holding her wrists in one hand he used the other to rub his cock up and down her wet pussy until he suddenly plunged in deep causing her to shriek as her orgasm ripped through her body. He began to thrust in and out with deep powerful thrusts as his mouth claimed hers in a hard kiss. He released her hands, which she immediately wrapped around his neck, holding him tight as their tongues did a heated mating dance.

As Alex brought them nearer to the edge, he shifted positions, sliding his hands under her hips, lifting her up so he could get in deeper. Instinctively her legs went over his shoulders as she reached out to grab his hair in both fists, her breathing getting heavier.

“Fuck me, Alex. Harder!” she panted, her body feeling like it was on fire as her second orgasm burst free, making her scream out as wave after wave of pleasure tore through her body.

Alex gave a couple of more hard thrusts and then he exploded, shooting jets of cum deep inside her. They collapsed on the bed, Alex on top, as his cock slowly deflated and slipped out of her pussy. Rolling over to the side, he pulled Bailey into his arms, kissing her on the forehead.

“Baby, it never gets old between us,” he whispered

In answer, Bailey put her arm over his side and gave him a hug. Both of them soon drifted off to sleep.

**********

That evening after her shower, Bailey stood there looking at the clothes Alex had bought for her for tonight, trying to figure out which bra and thong set she had that would go with her outfit. Almost as if he could read her thoughts, Alex appeared in the bedroom doorway. While she was showering he had gotten dressed in a pair of black jeans and a light gray polo shirt.

“Remember, no panties or thong,” he reminded her. “Now get dressed. I cannot wait to see what you look like in that outfit.”

“I will be ready in ten minutes. Go have a seat in the living room,”

“Think I will stand right here and watch the show. Love to watch you get dressed.”

Damn,’ she thought to herself, ‘guess I will have to parade around with no bra or thong. Just hope I don’t get arrested for indecent exposure,’ as she put on her garter belt and hose, then her skirt, tugging it down as much as she could. After she put on her blouse Bailey turned and started to the bathroom when she felt two arms encircle her waist, one hand reaching up to slid inside of her blouse to pinch a nipple while the other hand slipped under her skirt.

Leaning back against his hard muscular chest, she felt two fingers graze her wet slit and brush over her sensitive nub.

Bailey moaned and as she rubbed her ass against his cock, she could feel it start to harden and strain to be free behind the zipper. He gently pushed her away from him but continued to rub her clit and tweak her nipples until he felt her body start to tense. He knew that her orgasm was impending so he stopped and pulled his hands off her body and smacked her ass.

“Go put on your makeup as I have a special surprise for you.”

Bailey shot him a dirty look because she was on the verge of an intense orgasm and he knew it so he decided to stop. ‘I will get him back,’ she thought to herself.

She quickly applied her makeup and when she grabbed the tube of lipstick, her mouth dropped open and she hollered out, “Alex, you want me to wear hooker lipstick?” as she looked at the tube of bright red lipstick.

“I sure do,” Alex hollered back picturing what the lipstick would look like on what he had planned.

Bailey quickly applied it and carried it out to put it in her evening bag. Alex gave her the once over and nodded his approval. Looping her arm through his they went out to his dream car, a bright yellow Volkswagen. Opening the door, she slid into the seat, trying not to show her pussy to the nosey old man who lived next door and had a habit of looking out his front window to spy on his neighbors.

“Give old man George a peek of what he hasn’t seen in a coon’s age.” Alex teased her as he stepped to the side.

JapaneseMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JapaneseMiracle

Bailey laughed and settled into the seat, fastening her seat belt. Alex got in his seat and started his car, backing out of the driveway. After twenty minutes, Alex pulled into a parking lot of a strip mall. Bailey looked around, trying to figure out where Alex was taking her as she only saw a seedy bar, a convenience store, and a book store.

“Put this on, babe,” Alex said handing her a black sleeping mask he took from the behind the visor.

Bailey started to ask why and then decided to go along with it. She quickly put it on, anxiously waiting to see if he would lead her into the seedy bar but to her surprise, the car started moving again. As they moved along, she felt Alex’s hand sneaking under her skirt to tease her pussy. Bailey tried to clamp her legs tight together to avoid him teasing her to the edge but not finishing but her sexual feelings won out, her legs opening to his wandering fingers.

As he stroked her wet sex slit Bailey started to moan, her juices readily flowing out as she was still slightly turned on. Again, he took her to the edge and then stopped.

“Hate to stop, babe, but we are here,” Alex said bringing the car to a stop as he brought his fingers to his mouth licking her juices off them. “Leave your blindfold on. I will tell you when you can remove it.”

Alex came around, opened her door and helped her out. Taking her by the hand he led her into an adult bookstore where he had arranged a private room. The owner nodded to him as he led Bailey inside.

“Room three,” the owner told Alex.

At this point, Bailey was sure that he was taking her to a swanky motel but she could not have imagined how far off the mark she was. Leading her into the room, he placed her in front of him, his hands on her waist.

“Okay, you can remove your mask.”

Taking off her mask, Bailey blinked several times, trying to get her eyes to adjust to the dimness of the room. Looking around she saw it was not a swanky hotel room but more of a dim box type room that was no larger than their guest half bath. It was so small she could reach out and touch the side walls with her fingertips, which appeared to be covered in carpet.

“Where the hell are we, Alex?”

“Look straight ahead and down a bit, Bailey,” he instructed her as he reached around to unbutton her blouse, leaving her breasts hanging free.

As she saw what was in front of her, Bailey’s mouth dropped open and looked back over her shoulder at Alex, and then back at what was in front of her. Reaching out she started to stroke this huge black cock that was poking through what was called a glory hole.

“Oh my goodness, Alex. Is this for real?” she asked him. “I get to suck this big black cock while you watch?”

“Yes,” Alex began, “while I fuck that tight pussy of yours.”

Bailey smiled and licked her lips as she leaned forward to lick the head of the cock while stroking the base. With this setup, neither parties could see the other, which made it all that more erotic. As she worked her lips over the black cock Alex started to play with her nipples, pinching and tweaking them hard. Stopping a moment, he reached for his zipper, sliding it down and freeing his raging hard-on.

As Alex played with her nipples, Bailey continued to caress and suck the cock in front of her. He was much thicker and longer than Alex so Bailey was unable to get more than three- quarters in her mouth and even then it was a tight fit. Stroking the base she moved her mouth and tongued up and down the shaft, tonguing the little slit, enjoying the taste of his precum.

Suddenly Bailey’s body jerked as Alex started to finger fuck her, his thumb rubbing her clit. Leaving her breasts he moved his free hand to his cock, taking it in hand and rubbing it up and down the crack of her ass, teasing her puckered hole with the tip of his cock.

Bailey moaned around the cock that was filling her mouth as she pushed back against Alex. With no warning Alex pushed his cock deep into her willing wet pussy; Bailey took her mouth from the cock and squealed loudly.

“Suck him off if you want to be fucked,” Alex told her as he brought his cock just to the entrance of her pussy.

As she resumed her ministrations to the dripping cock in front of her, Alex placed his hands on her hips gripping them tightly as he fucked her hard and deep, his balls slapping her clit with each thrust. Bailey began to push back toward Alex trying to get him in as deep as she could while sucking the black cock hard and deep, stroking the base of his shaft.

As Becky’s body began to tremble and shake, Alex reached around and started to rub her clit finally sending her over and giving her the much-needed orgasm.

“OH FUCK!!!” Bailey screamed as she continued to stroke his cock. “I AM CUMMMMM…”

At the same time, they could hear the man behind the wall groan loudly as he shot streams of cum toward her mouth and breasts. Bailey managed to swallow some of his cum but most landed on her breasts as she was screaming out in orgasmic pleasure as he started to cum.

Alex continued to rub her clit as he pumped hard into her several more times before unloading his load deep into her pussy, setting off a second orgasm in Bailey that was intense, but not as intense as the first one.

Straightening up she turned around and kissed Alex, their tongues mating frantically in spite of the fact that she had just swallowed strange semen and still had some on her lips.

“That was an amazing birthday gift, Alex. Thank you,” she said giving him a hug.

“It is not over yet,” Alex told her pointing to the back wall where the black cock had been.

When she turned around, there was a white cock in the glory hole this time. It was not as thick as the one she had just sucked off but it was a bit longer than Alex’s. Smiling she reached out and lightly stroked it with her fingernails, watching it jump to attention. Leaning down, Bailey ran the tip of her tongue over the head and then around the rim of the purplish mushroom head.

Bailey was so intent on the cock in front of her that she was unaware that Alex had raised her skirt up, exposing her ass until his hand landed hard on her ass, causing her to jump and stand up, grabbing her ass.

“Ouch, that hurt, Alex.”

“It was meant to and so are these,” Alex told her as he bent her back over. “I believe you have a cock there that needs attention.”

Taking the cock in hand, Bailey began to lick and stroke him, bracing herself for Alex’s hand to connect with her ass. Alex brought his hand down several times on each cheek, leaving both a bright red. Although it hurt, it also turned her on and her pussy was dripping with a mixture of their juices. Again, Alex started rubbing his cock against her wet pussy, pushing it part way in, as she continued to suck and lick the cock in front of her.

She could feel the cock hardening in her mouth and knew that he was about ready to cum. Suddenly Alex stopped and pulled his cock out and started to rub it against the crack of her ass. Reaching in the front pocket of his jeans he pulled out some foil packets of lube. Tearing them open he coated his cock and then began to coat the inside of her puckered hole, adding one finger at a time until he was finger fucking her with three fingers.

Opening her up to accept his cock, he removed his fingers and slowly pushed his cock inside. Once he was deep inside Alex slowly pulled out to the edge and then plunged back in, smacking first one cheek and then the other as he fucked her slow and deep.

Sensing she was on the edge, he took one hand using it to tweak her nipple while rubbing her clit. As she felt him starting to cum, she released the stranger's cock, letting him shoot all over her breasts. Starting to breathe heavily, Bailey felt a volcano starting to build in her belly as she came, hard, bright lights flashing behind her eyes. Within seconds, Alex shot his second load. His arms encircled her waist, pulling her back against his pelvis as his cock softened inside of her.

As Bailey watched, the cock disappeared leaving just a hole in the wall. Letting her go, Alex stepped back and tucked himself back inside his jeans and zipped himself up. Bailey pushed down her skirt and re-buttoned her blouse.

“Thank you again for the greatest birthday gift ever, Alex,” Bailey said hugging him again tightly.

“Let’s go home and continue this birthday party in the shower.”

Bailey smiled at him and took his arm, letting him lead her out to the car more than ready to go home.

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments