Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home from the Road 2

"Fun with Danny just keeps going and going."

22
5 Comments 5
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Danny decided she was ready to clean the RV. She donned her bikini top and a modest pair of shorts, or so I thought anyway. We gathered the supplies, ladder, water hose and vacuum she would need for her task. My wife announced she was going shopping and wanted to know if I wanted to go with her. I told her if Danny was going to be using the tall ladder to wash the RV one of us should be around to make sure she was OK. My wife agreed and left alone.

My wife’s car was barely out of sight when Danny peeled of the shorts she was wearing. There, in all her glory, was this angel of a vision in her brand new thong bikini. Her freckled ass jiggled with each step or movement. Danny climbed the ladder putting her assets directly in my face. She started hosing the RV down with the water hose as I shoved my face in her ass cheeks.

“Hi neighbor,” Jeff my neighbor greeted us. “Looks like a great place for your face dude,” he laughed.

“Hey Jeff, this is Danny. She will be staying with us for a few weeks. She is earning a few spending bucks cleaning the RV for me,” I explained.

“Is that what you call that?” Jeff laughed again.

“The missus has gone shopping and if Danny and I are going to get any play time, we have to get this bus clean,” I said a bit more brusquely then I meant too.

“I can help too,” Jeff offered. “There is a price you know,” he added.

“Fine with me,” Danny said wiggling her ass for emphasis.

You have never seen a motor home get cleaned faster in your life. The three of us had the RV shining inside and out in under an hour.

“My wife works until 4:00 p.m. today,” Jeff said. “How about going over to my house and getting a bit more familiar?”

Danny and I quickly agreed and off we traipsed to Jeff’s house. We were not even inside when Jeff grabbed Danny’s tits and squeezed playfully.

“Nice rack girl. How big are they?” Jeff asked.

“38C cup,” Danny boasted as she pulled the string untying her top.

“Nice!” Jeff exclaimed.

We clamored inside before I reached out and grabbed the tie for her thong pulling it as I did. Danny was quickly nude between two horny middle aged retirees. Jeff and I snatched our clothes off and were soon pawing and kissing every inch of Danny’s marvelous body. I was connecting the dots her freckles made across both of her impressive breasts with my tongue. Jeff sat in front of Danny and buried his tongue in her hot wet pussy. Danny started moaning softly. I claimed one of her nipples between my lips and sucked gently. I reached up and hefted her other breast in both of my hands. I decided that breast might taste better and moved my quivering lips to that breast. I sucked as much of her huge mammary into my mouth as I could.

Jeff was licking up and down Danny’s pussy with an expression of pure glee on his face. Danny leaned her head back and closed her eyes savoring two men’s attention. I moved up and sucked the nape of her neck then bit her lightly. Danny started shaking. I fondled both breasts as I kissed her neck and shoulders then pinched both nipples at the same time. Danny started cumming filling Jeff’s mouth with her sweet nectar.

When she stopped shaking, Jeff fell back and pulled Danny and me down into a pile with him on the floor.

“My turn yet?” Jeff asked.

“It sure is, Danny said as she quickly climbed between Jeff’s legs, grabbing his swollen cock. Danny started licking his dick like a lollipop. Jeff leaned back and closed his eyes. He was savoring the feeling of Danny’s velvety smooth lips. I crawled up behind Danny and slid my stiff dick into her doggy style. I started pumping slowly holding her hips for added leverage. Danny swallowed Jeff’s cock whole. I could see his dick in her throat each time she bobbed her head up and down. Jeff started pumping his hips up and down throat fucking this sweet young thing. Danny’s red hair was obscuring my view. I rectified that by grabbing her hair and holding it in one hand as Jeff and I continued fucking Danny in earnest. The veins in Jeff’s neck started bulging telling me he would soon fill Danny with his cum. Jeff reached up and grabbed Danny’s head and started shoving her head up and down his shaft.

“Swallow my dick whole girl. My cum will soon fill your pretty little mouth, Jeff bragged.

He started spewing cum in her mouth and Danny swallowed as much as she could. What escaped her mouth she corralled with two fingers and licked them clean.

“Damn girl, that was freaking HOT,” I exclaimed.

“Thanks. I love swallowing a man’s seed. Makes me H.O.R.N.Y.,” Danny admitted.

“How do you want to fix that girl?” I asked as I playfully spanked her bubble butt.

“I do have any idea if you old fuckers are up for it,” Danny teased.

“What do you have in mind?” I asked.

“It is a surprise, I need to borrow a cell phone for a minute,” Danny said grabbing my cell and dashing off.

Jeff and I waited looking at each other questioningly.

Danny bounced back in to the room with a huge grin on her face.

“The surprise will be here in ten minutes,” Danny said.

“Come sit on my dick while we wait kiddo,” I said rubbing my erection for effect.

“Sure thing daddy,” Danny said in a childlike voice.

“Daddy?” Jeff questioned.

“Pretend daddy Jeff,” I replied not sure if he believed me or not.

The doorbell rang and I quickly said; “Saved by the bell, thank god.”

“Close your eyes and wait here,” Danny instructed.

We did as told and soon I felt hands caressing my chest.

Sowetdoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sowetdoll



“I didn’t think I would see you again this soon,” our mystery guest said.

“Rena? Is that you?” I asked sheepishly.

“It sure is. Thank you Danny for the invite,” Rena said as she quickly undressed.

She walked over to where Jeff and I were sitting and presented her smooth shaved pussy for my dining pleasure. I quickly clamped my mouth on her pussy and sucked greedily. I shoved my tongue into her and cupped her ass with both hands.

“She was my treat you bastard,” Danny whined.

“There is plenty to share,” Rena confidently stated.

“I want you to eat me like you did at the store Rena and I want one of these studs fucking me from behind at the same time,” Danny said directing us all.

“I would like to sample the new girl,” Jeff meekly replied.

I was enjoying eating Rena’s pussy but figured Jeff was the host.

“OK kiddo let’s see how we can arrange this,” I added looking for a solution.

“If Rena lies across Jiff’s bed on her back, Jeff can stand on the floor holding her legs in the air and fuck her. Danny you straddle her face on the other side standing up while I fuck you from behind. BREAK,” I instructed in my best schoolboy quarterback imitation.

Everyone got into position and the games began. Rena started licking and fingering Danny’s clit as I slid my pole into her tight pussy from behind. Jeff held Rena’s legs up and inserted his erect dick into her. I bit Danny’s neck from behind as I started pumping into her again. There was heavy breathing and moaning and big time fucking going on in Jeff’s house.

Jeff, having already climaxed once, was sure to outlast me. He was giving Rena a great ride. He was able to fondle her modest tits as he steadily pumped her pussy. Rena’s breasts were teardrop shaped and her nipples pointed proudly. Jeff pinched and sucked both nipples alternatively. Rena never missed a beat delving her tongue into Danny’s hot wet pussy. I was squeezing Danny’s pendulous breasts from behind as I increased my pace fucking her.

I could feel my balls tightening and pumped harder and even faster. Danny was being slammed into Rena’s mouth with each thrust.

“I am going to cum in your hot pussy kiddo,” I grunted

“Cum in me so Rena can eat your cum out as soon as you do,” Danny said hanging on to Rena’s head for balance.

I pushed deep into Danny’s pussy and squeezed her tight as I filled her pussy with cum. I grunted and groaned and hung on as each spurt erupted from somewhere deep inside me. When I finally quit cumming, I started pumping into Danny again before my cock deflated. Each stroke forced some of my sticky cum to ooze out of her pussy. Rena quickly licked Danny clean. She even sucked some of the cum off of my dick as it slid in and out of Danny.

Danny started moaning loudly as Rena clamped her mouth over her sensitive clit. A few tongue flicks, and I think a few fingers, and Danny was cumming too. We had forgotten to warn Jeff about Rena’s orgasms. It was too late. Rena shot a geyser of her woman cum all over belly. Jeff’s eyes got bigger than saucers as he watched Rena blast out three more squirts of her lady spray. Jeff grunted as he came deep in Rena’s pussy. There were loud squishy sounds coming from their end of the bed. Danny reached down and grabbed two handfuls of Rena’s tits before she climbed off of Rena’s face. She started sucking her own juices off of Rena’s face. I quickly joined Danny licking all of Danny’s cum off of Rena’s neck and chest.

Jeff staggered back and plopped down in a nearby chair. Danny and Rena were twisting together kissing and exploring every inch of each other’s bodies. They were quickly in a position where they could feast on each other’s cum filled pussies. I rubbed and fondled each of these beautiful ladies until they both exploded in orgasmic bliss yet again. They fell apart gasping for breath and sweating profusely. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I was slowly stroking my resurgent dick. They both looked like they really needed a break.

“Where do you think you are putting that thing?” Danny asked breathlessly.

“He is looking for a nice warm place to hide in,” I joked

“You are fucking insatiable aren’t you?” Rena added playfully.

“It has just been a very long dry spell for me. I wasn’t going to waste an opportunity of willing partners,” I explained.

“I have an idea,” Danny offered. Let Rena get you good and wet, then come over here and fuck my titties,” she went on.

I jumped at the offer. Rena had me slick in no time. Jeff lubed Danny’s huge melon sized tits eagerly. I climbed on and slid my dick between her warm soft exquisite breasts. I was in heaven, I stroked long and slow. She kissed the head of my dick each time it reappeared. Her expression was so awesome. She had pure love and giving etched all over her sweet young face. I so wanted to hold on but the sights and sensations had my cock exploding all too quickly. Danny caught my spurting dick in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. I collapsed back on the bed between these two gorgeous women. I was a happy man.

“Is there anything else we can do to I mean for you?” Jeff asked kiddingly.

Both ladies seemed quite satisfied.

“I think my girlfriend would love meeting you all someday.” Rena said excitedly.

“Danny, I also have a position at the store, if you are interested that is,” Rena added

“Sweet! I would love that,” Danny said excitedly.

“Come see me tomorrow and I’ll get you started. Did I mention there is a healthy discount for employees on all purchases?” Rena offered.

Danny was excited about the job. Jeff and I were excited about the possibility of meeting Rena’s girlfriend.

Not a bad day all in all.

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments