Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homewrecker

"When you need to be used like a cheap whore"

122
27 Comments 27
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Have you ever had dirty, nasty, fucking sex so intense and wild that your entire house gets trashed in the process? Needy, horny, and wanting to be punished for being such a whore, I get what I asked for."

“I’m your whore, your fucking whore!” I moaned, half-screaming, as I thrust my hips into him violently, fully impaling myself on his thick, hard cock.

On my hands and knees, my shapely, round ass sticking up into the air, we’d tumbled over the back of the couch when it tipped over and rolled over the floor, overturning the hardwood coffee table, various bits of home decor scattering across the stone tiles. He was also on his knees, leaning over my back, his body pressed against the bookshelf, as I slammed my volcanic sex against hardness. One of his hands had a death grip on my curvy hips, pulling me into him so forcefully that small knickknacks were plummeting from the shelves, shattering and skidding on the floor.

His other hand grabbed my long, red hair, done up in slutty, lazy curls, and pulled my head up and back sharply. Strong, manly fingers thrust into my moaning mouth, fucking it, then grabbed my throat, lightly choking me.

“Fuck your slut. Punish me for being such a trashy whore. Make me fucking cum. I’ll do anything for you. Name it; I’ll do it. I’ll do anything you want.”

The hand around my throat, cutting off my oxygen and making me dizzy and heady in the sexiest way possible, pulled my panting, impassioned face downward. Pressing my cheek to the cold, stone tile, his huge cock filled my cunt, the thrusts making my soul orgasm.

“Liar!” A firm palm slapped my round, sexy butt.

“Ow! Fuck, that hurt! HARDER! Spank your slut harder. Fuck me. Punish your whore.”

“You lying cunt.”

His hand brutalized my posterior, all while he hammered into my wetness. I couldn’t take it any longer, and my hand snaked between my legs, assaulting my clit, furiously. The triple sensations of masturbating while being spanked and fucked by a cock that can only be described as horny magic caused a volcanic eruption, more powerful than Mount Vesuvius.

“Fuck, fuck, fucking fuck! Oh, fuck; I’m cumming. Oh, please fuck me. Harder; harder; harder!”

I lost control of my body, mouth, and mind. I saw only blackness, felt only soul-reaping pleasure, and my limbs convulsed and flailed. Mid-orgasm, his hands left my throat, and he stopped spanking me. Grabbing me around the chest, my stalwart lover stood, my bliss-consumed body still impaled on his manhood and still cumming with fury. As I moaned, my clenching cunt milking his hard shaft, I was lifted into the air as if weightless, and, with his cock still thrusting into me, making me cum even more, he deposited me on the dining room table.

My drooling lips were forced against the wood, my moaning curses increasing in dirtiness and volume as his hands raked down my back.

“Fucking… lying… slut,” he spanked me brutally between every syllable. "Tell. The. Fucking. Truth."

Both of my hands shot between my spread thighs. I crammed two fingers inside my pussy; it was so wet that my legs were soaked from crotch to knee. My other hand flew to my swollen, throbbing, sensitive clit, and I fingered myself, tugging my sensitive nub so hard that it hurt, while he punished me for being a lying, dirty whore.

“I… oh, fuck… do it on purpose,” I was close to cumming again. My ass was on glorious fire, my nectar was pouring out of me like a waterfall, and my body was rocking back and forth so hard, my body thrusting back to meet his spanks, that the table was rocking up and down. “I do it because I’m a fucking horny slut. You married a whore. I’m your whore! Please, please, please, fuck your slutty, dirty whore.”

“What else?”

“My slutty cunt is fucking cumming. Oh, fuck! Oooh, aaahhh, fucking whore; I’m a whore. I love that you get off on what a trashy whore I am. It makes it hotter.”

His hard cock pressed against my asshole. It didn’t penetrate; he just pushed it into my forbidden hole, barely enough for my nerves to erupt with carnal pleasure. When his gruff fingers plunged into my sex hole, adding themselves to my thrusting ones, I came again.

“Fuck, yes! Be rough. Tell me what a whore I am.”

His arms violently pulled my digits from my quivering sex, and I felt his hardness plunge into my cock, burying the length all the way to his balls. I screamed in agonized rapture, shifting position to meet his hammering. Just then, the dining room table tilted, my body’s weight tipping it.

With lightning reflexes, he grabbed at my flailing body and pulled me safely away. The table tipped, place mats, centerpieces, and our drinks catapulted every which way. I heard glass shattering, but I couldn’t care less.

Grabbing his shoulders, I spun myself around, turning so I was facing upward, facing him. The gestures caused him to go off-balance, and he stumbled backward, my thighs wrapping around him, pulling that mammoth cock deeply inside of me. When he hit the wall, a canvas wall picture coming off its mounting and falling to the floor, I stopped our movement with my foot, then dropped both legs, standing with his cock still inside me. I forced him, pushing and hitting, to the floor. He lay supine, and I was riding him, my clit grinding against his abdomen, my cursing, dirty-talking mouth just inches from his.

“Tell me you love watching me being a whore, you fucking bastard. You love it… love… it.”

My body was humping him hard, our flesh slapping loudly, my liquid sex spurting with every collision. I grabbed the bookshelf on the opposite side of the dining room doorway for leverage, but he thrust into me so hard that I careened forward. As I fell, my grasp became desperate, but my hand couldn’t find purchase, and the bookshelf tumbled forward, thudding to the floor with an echoing crash.

“You’re a dirty, sleazy, fucking slut. I love you for it,” he said, turning me back onto all fours and fucking me so hard that tears of lusty joy sprang from my moss-colored eyes. “Now, finger yourself like a good little whore and cum on my cock.”

NatalieXO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieXO

“Fuck me. I’m a whore, your whore. Fuck your slut; punish me. Own me. I’m yours, all yours. I love your cock; I love your cock. Never stop fucking me. Pound me until I die.”

I came once, twice, three more times on his cock. He hammered away inside me, stretching my cunt to capacity, driving in so deep that all I could do was moan and wail. Somehow, we’d turned, and our constant rolling and wrestling had brought us into the kitchen.

He pulled me upright, ignoring my panting protests and the tears running down my cheeks. With only one arm, my husband lifted me over his shoulder and deposited me on the counter. Spoons, knives, forks, and dishes went flying, except for one large serving spoon that he grabbed with his free hand.

One dominant hand flicked my clit as I sat nude on the counter, watching my juices ooze from my pussy. The spoon flew at my hard, taut nipples, striking them with just enough force to shock me and send pleasure waves running down my spine.

“Lick my cunt. Make your slutty whore cum on your tongue. I’ll do anything you want. I love it—the dirtier, the better.”

His gorgeous face lowered, stopping between my quivering thighs, and I screamed, raising my arms, clattering the pots and pans hanging over the counter in ecstasy.

“Oh, fuck! Suck my clit. Please, please, please. Fuck, yes! Make me cum. I need to cum. I need it, need it… neeed… to… fucking cumming!”

As soon as the throes of pleasure possessed me, two of his fingers thrust inside my overheating fuck hole, the walls contracting around them in horny abandon. He waited until the first wave crested, then he plunged another digit inside my ass, escalating the intensity of my release to heart-tearing proportions.

“Make me suck strangers while you watch. Treat me like the worthless cunt I am. Make me your personal whore. I love being your slut. Take me; fucking use me!”

Holding me in place, he stood, my legs draped over his shoulder, his tongue still wagging over my sodden slit and clit. We made it to the stairs, but I was so deeply entrenched in the throes of insane, sexual fervor that another orgasm ripped through my core. Although he stumbled ever so slightly, I fell backward, my spine no longer having the strength to keep me from falling, and we crashed into the stairs’ railing. A thunderous, wooden cracking echoed, and the railing came loose, some of the balusters falling out.

“Fuck my slutty ass and come on my face. I deserve it for being such a whore.”

He set me down, and I turned on the stairs, presenting my ass.

“I can feel my cum soaking my ass; take it! Fucking brutalize my ass. I need you in my back door. Fucking fuck your slut. Ravage me. Be a savage. Hurt me!”

I felt the tip of his hardness, so thick, push into me. The intense pain I felt would pass, I knew, so I thrust back hard. Rocking back and forth, I couldn’t do anything but moan as I felt the tapered, hard flesh push inside my taboo hole.

Finally, the head pushed past the sphincter muscle, and I screamed in horny delight. “Oh, fucking yes! Pound my ass. Your dick is in my ass. Feels so fucking good. Take it. It’s your ass; you own it—you own me. Fuck your slut’s ass with your big, hard cock.”

My hands were attacking my clit, and I came in a powerful anal-clitoral orgasm combination.

“You love being a slut, don’t you?”

“Your slut! Fuck your slut like the whore she is.”

“How about I collar you and take you to the porn store wearing only a collar and make you fuck and suck everybody there.”

“Please, please, please humiliate me. Make me feel like the whore I am. I’m fucking cumming, again! Oh, fuck, oh, fuck. YES! Make me a fuck toy for strangers. Take m fucking ass.”

His hard cock pounded my backside, hands slapping my flesh, nails raking down my back, until I had so many orgasms that I melted into a bob of horny desire. Then, despite my begging, he pulled out.

“Finish on my slutty face. Punish me for being such a whore.”

“I’ll give you punishment, you horny slut.” He began backing away, stroking his massive, rigid member. He sat in the only chair left standing, jerking off to me. “You stand right there, you dirty slut. Your punishment is being denied my cum.”

“Fuck that! I earned the cum. Give it to me.”

I charged at him, jumping into his lap. My throbbing clit jammed up against his stiff shaft, and I took it in hand and humped my engorged nub against its hardness.

“Give me your cum. I need your cum.”

“Fine. Beg for it, you fucking slut.”

He stood up, lowering me to my knees. In our lusty fury, the sole surviving chair skidded away, succumbing to gravity and falling over.

“Please give me your cum. Your fucking whore earned it. Cum! I need cum. I wan…”

His hard cock, my nectar still dripping off of it, invaded my mouth, fucking my face. I lunged my mouth over it, grabbing his buttocks to pull him in.

“You dirty, slut. You want to be used like a toy, just holes to make you cum. Can you taste your ass on my cock, you fucking whore?”

My fingers were back in my cunt, fingering, and flicking, thrusting and humping. I plunged, lunged, sucked, licked, and thrust up and down his shaft until he announced that he was close. Cumming again, nearly falling over, I pulled my mouth off and stroked his cock, vigorously with both hands.

“Paint your whore’s face. Show me that you own me. Abuse your whore. I’m a whore, your whore. Cum on me, please!”

Moaning and grunting, his massive cock shot endless streams of hot, sticky cum. It landed in my mouth, on my lips and chin, and covered my face. He came so much that I pointed his spewing shaft down, covering my sweaty, passion-reddened tits with jizz.

When it was over, we both lay on the floor, surveying the carnage our rough tryst had created.

“Could you be rougher and more abusive the next time? I’m still horny.”

“You’re insatiable.”

“You love it. How about we wreck the bedroom now? Race you!”

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments