Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Was What She Wanted

"I tied her up and just left her there. It was what she wanted."

17
12 Comments 12
28.5k Views 28.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words
We drove for a few hours into the countryside and stopped outside a disused barn. It was eight o’clock in the evening. The place looked disused but there was a light on that shone through the one window that was covered in cobwebs. I stole glances at Melissa throughout the journey, she looked concerned but not nervous, though it was hard to tell in the dark. From the light that emerged from the barn, I could now see she seemed a little anxious. Her big brown eyes kept looking around for signs of friendliness more than anything. She saw nothing and neither did I.

We both got out of the car and walked into the barn. Melissa looked at the rope dangling from the high beams. The rope went over the beams, along the top and down to a pole where there was a double ended hook.

I looked at Melissa as she took in her surroundings. She looked all around her, up and down. She eventually smiled at me; it was more of a large grin actually.

“Your coat?” I asked.

She slipped the warm coat off her shoulders and gave it to me. I placed it on one of the hooks.

“It’s cold in here!”

“Yes it is a little chilly. Come on, give me your hands.”

Melissa gave me her hands and I placed the rope around them; knotting it so that it was tight enough and yet not too restrictive. I walked to the pole and, while watching Melissa’s body, pulled the rope tight. Her hands were raised until she was nearly on tip toe. I tied the rope around the double hook on the pole.

I walked back and took in the sight of her before me.

Melissa was standing with arms straight up in the air, held by the rope. She was wearing a red basque that had underwired half cups, her larger than life breasts were flowing over the edge of them. She had suspenders attached to the basque which was holding up her plain black stockings. Her high heels complemented the attire. Her shaved pussy seemed to glisten in the dim light. I was convinced she was already soaking wet. In the time she hung there, her nipples had grown visibly.

I walked up to her and placed the black ribbon over her eyes and tied it at the back of her head. I caressed her bum, gently.

“See you in two hours,” I said, “I’m leaving now.”

I walked out of the barn door and got into the car. I knew Melissa would hear the engine start up and she would hear me drive away. I drove about half a mile down the road and parked up. I wanted to watch who would arrive, if anyone. It was easy to see as the road was straight and the junction to the barn was unobstructed.

I saw a red car drive past me but it carried on past the barn. A grey silver Mazda MX5 drove towards me and passed me going in the opposite direction. At eight fifteen the same Mazda drove past me again and this time turned into the lane leading to the barn.

----------

Melissa could hear a creaking door open. She heard footsteps approach her. She tilted her head to try and see or hear a little better but there was nothing discernible.

A hand touched her bum and stroked it. Melissa gasped at the touch. Three fingertips scraped at her flesh as they were dragged across from her bum to her belly button and then down one thigh. A finger came up on her pussy lips and rested on it.

“You’re so fucking wet!” exclaimed the rather hoarse, throaty voice.

Melissa grasped at the noise. To her it sounded effeminate.

The same finger probed her pussy and pushed on upwards into her cunt. The hand connected to it cupped her labia and pushed upwards. For a moment, Melissa left the ground as the finger tried desperately to touch her g-spot.

Melissa gasped out loud as the intrusion stroked her insides.

Two more fingers pinched at her enlarged nipple and then a mouth settled around one of them. The nipple was sucked into a warm wet environment and after a while, it was released back into the cold air.

“I love a cold nipple in my mouth.”

The mouth then sucked at her other nipple before letting that go too.

“Your pussy’s not cold, is it?” It was a rhetorical question.

Melissa said nothing as the finger struggled to find her sensitive spot.

“It’s not only men that want to teach you hungry bitches a lesson you know.”

Melissa smiled inwardly to herself. It was a woman. Suddenly, her insides were full of butterflies at the thought.

“Open your legs, bitch.”

Melissa complied and opened her legs as far as her heels and confinement let her. The finger slipped from her pussy. Melissa thought she detected a sucking noise after the finger was removed. Seconds later, Melissa felt a kiss on her knee. The kisses crawled up her thigh. Each one was soft, sensual and getting closer. Melissa couldn’t wait.

Finally Melissa felt a kiss, right there, right on her clit. She groaned out loud. A tongue slipped from her clit to her pussy lips. It parted them and slipped inside but was withdrawn just as quickly.

“I love shaved pussies.”

Melissa was startled as a car was heard pulling up outside. She heard the engine switch off but nothing more.

“Shit! It would seem like I have to hurry you up, that is a shame.”

With that Melissa felt a tongue back on her clit. It flicked and licked and slid all over her slit. It finally rested on the bud extruding from her pussy. It rounded her clit in little concentric circles. Melissa started to pant. Her stomach clenched tightly as the tongue licked her. Suddenly she felt a mouth clamp down on her. It was too much. This stranger sucked on her clit and Melissa could do nothing but take it. Melissa squirmed under the intense and pleasurable sucking she was getting and after several gasps, each one loud enough to wake the dead, Melissa came.

The next thing Melissa felt was a long slow kiss on her red lips. She tasted her cum on the strangers’ lips and eagerly swallowed it as their tongues clashed.

“You’re so fucking lucky I didn’t bring my strapon. But I reckoned you wouldn’t be short of cock tonight. Bye, bye, my dear!”

With that the stranger left. Footsteps were heard walking to the barn door and Melissa was once more alone. She was visibly shaking from her orgasm. She didn’t quite know where it came from or how quick she exploded at this strangers touch.

Melissa found herself wanting to know who she was.

----------

I kept looking at the entrance to the barn. Many cars had passed by earlier but there was far less now. It was eight thirty. A blue car had turned into the lane and I watched with intent. Ten minutes later the silver Mazda appeared and drove off in the opposite direction.

I wanted to see what was going on. I should have left a go-pro there and recorded everything but I didn’t. I swore under my breath.

I contemplated driving down to see her, to see what was happening, but I knew the rules of this game and stayed put – for now.

It was only five minutes later that I decided to drive to the barn. My curiosity got the better of me.

----------

Melissa didn’t have much time to recover when she heard the door creak a second time. She heard the footsteps but that was all. There was no sound for a while. She suddenly felt a breath on her cheek. Someone was right next to her.

A whisper was heard, “You’re a fucking naughty bitch, aren’t you.”

The words hit her hard. They were not tender, no, not nice at all.

She felt a hand on her arse like she did earlier. This one pawed at her, grasped her fleshy bum and squeezed it.

“Plump buttocks. I like em with a bit of flesh on em.”

“I suppose you know that you were just taken by a raving lesbian, don’t you. Well it’s my fucking turn now, and because it’s my fucking barn I’m going to punish you. Nod if you understand me.”

Melissa nodded. Her lips quivered. She pulled hard on the rope and tensed her body, waiting for his touch.

“I wouldn’t tense if I were you. It’ll only hurt more.”

Melissa listened to him, and relaxed as much as she could.

She heard a swoosh of air. Then she felt the pain. Then she screamed. Melissa involuntarily pulled herself up the rope when the cane struck home as her body lurched forward.

“One. You’re getting another five, so’s you can count how many. Then who knows what I’ll do to ya.”

Melissa started to wonder what she had got herself into. Fuck, she thought, where was Matt.

Swoosh!

Melissa screamed again. The pain was intense. She could feel the heat spread throughout her buttocks.

“They say, that in space, no-one can hear you scream. Well m’lady, in this barn, in the middle of fucking nowhere, it doesn’t matter if you scream y’see. No-one is around to hear.”

Swoosh! Swoosh!

Two large cracks followed by two huge screams and Melissa was left breathless. Her body swung by the rope as she desperately tried to gain a foothold.

She heard a car pull up outside.

AbbyJonness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJonness

They both did. The engine switched off. There was no more sound after that.

“Are you counting m’lady!”

Swoosh!

Melissa screamed again.

Unbeknown to her, Matt had heard her scream and was approaching the door. He knew he shouldn’t have, but he did.

A cold hand touched her red hot buttocks. Matt watched from the crack in the door.

“I like’s it hot. I like’s the feel of a nice ‘ot bum after it’s been spanked,” he hissed in her ear.

Swoosh!

Melissa screamed again, words escaped her mouth, “Fuck…fuck…”

Her breath was forced from her and she gulped in more air. Matt watched from the door.

“Well, that’s me six, as I said m’lady. It seems someone’s waiting for some action, so best let em in, eh!”

The stranger turned to the door and walked away. Matt rushed back to his car and stood against the car door looking at the barn. A burly guy stepped from the barn and approached him.

“She’s all yours matey. I would take some water with e, she’s a little ‘ot on the bum.”

Matt saw the man grin and head for his car. He entered the barn.

---------

I walked up to her. I could see her reddened bum and the puffed up areas from the hard lines of the cane. I touched them.

Melissa squirmed under the touch.

They felt hot as fuck, I thought. I watched her for a few seconds. Her breathing was laboured. She almost hung from the ropes.

I stroked her face. Her head lifted and she stood upright. I stroked down her face, over her shoulder and onto her breast. I placed both hands on her wonderful breasts and massaged them, cupping them and squeezing them. I pinched her nipples, lightly.

I wondered what she had taken so far. I knew that two cars had been here and I knew that the last guy had caned her, but what of the first guy? What had he done to her?

I pushed my finger into her cunt and pulled it out. It was wet. She was absolutely fucking wet. I pushed it in again and wiggled it around, pulling it out to stroke her pussy before plunging two fingers into her. I finger fucked her as she wiggled in front of me. I grabbed her arse to steady her. She cried out at the forceful touch. Then I remembered the sore marks. Still, I had to steady her to fuck my fingers into her with some urgency.

I pushed both of them in with some force. My cock was hard. I wanted to fuck her. I was breathing heavily with the exertion and I could see that Melissa was on the verge of coming. I kept up the speed and when I could see she was close I thrust them up inside and scissored them inside her. Both fingers flicked past each other with a burst of energy.

Melissa cried out. Her orgasm looked to be intense. Her legs gave way and I ended up holding her up until she could feel for the ground beneath her. I slowly let my fingers slip from her cunt.

When I heard a car pull up outside I made my exit to leave her to it. I walked to the door, nodded to the two men outside as I got in my car and left.

----------

Melissa was still shaking from her orgasm when the two men entered the barn.

“Wow! Will you look at that Tom,” one of them said.

“Look at her fucking tits, Jake,” said the other, “they’re fucking huge!”

Smiles appeared on both men’s faces.

Melissa was quick to clock both voices as she hung from the ceiling.

“Shall we let her down to fuck her.”

“Naww, lets just fuck her where she is, shall we?”

Melissa felt a pair of hands on her tits. The hands squeezed them, crushed them, raised them and let them drop, flicked them and pinched them. She was mauled, simple as that.

Two other hands grabbed her tender arse and did the same. Melissa felt a finger try to slip into her anus.

“You got that lube, Jake.”

Jake pulled a bottle from his jacket and threw it to his friend.

Seconds later a slick finger slipped into her anus in one go as a pair of hands left her breasts and moved to her hips. They washed over her curves and then went straight back to her tits. A mouth started to lick her breasts and slober all over them. Nipples were sucked into a mouth and eagerly bitten before being released.

“Fuck these are wonderful tits!”

Melissa heard buckles being undone. The guy behind her dropped his trousers to the floor. His pants followed.

“My cock’s fucking ready for this Jake,” he said, in no uncertain terms.

“Wait for me, wait for me, I’m going to lose my virginity in this fucking cunt.”

More buckles were undone and trousers dropped to the floor.

Melissa felt a cock enter her anus. It was gentle at first until it slipped past her sphincter, then it was pushed all the way in. At least he had the sense to lube it up before entering her, she thought.

Hands came up on her waist as the cock was pushed inside.

“She’s fucking tight Jake, fucking tight.”

Another stiff cock brushed past her pussy lips. It started to enter her. She felt her pussy lips being pushed apart. Fuck, this one was big, thought Melissa. The cock entered her and pushed all the way inside her dripping cunt. Melissa exhaled as she felt both cocks slide into her. Underneath the blindfold she closed her eyes in anticipation. A quivering smile appeared on her lips.

This was it, she thought, this is what she wanted all along.

“Oh fuck, Tom, this is so fucking good. Can you feel me bro!”

“Yeah I can feel you bro.”

Another set of hands clamped onto Melissa’s hips. This was it, thought Melissa, this was it.

The cock in her pussy slipped backwards and was immediately pushed back in. The cock in her arse followed suit.

Melissa was slowly fucked in both holes. Soon both men synchronised and both cocks moved into her at the same time. Their bodies moved backwards and forwards in unison. Both men were holding onto her waist, tightly.

“Fuck me…fuck me…” said Melissa. Apart from the screaming earlier, they were the only words she had uttered all night.

“Hear that Tom, she wants us to fuck her.”

“Any faster mate and her arse w…w…will have me,” he stuttered back.

“Let’s go for it, come on!”

With that both men fucked into Melissa with some urgency. Their cocks entered and exited her cunt with precision, not one of them missed a beat. Both men were pulling hard on her hips when Melissa’s orgasm swept through her.

“Fuck… yessssss.” She cried.

“Come on Tom, let’s give her a fucking second one.”

They both fucked into her without letting up. Melissa was held up by both of them, her legs were no longer touching the floor. Two cocks slid in and out and the one in her cunt was stretching her beyond belief. Melissa was in heaven, both blokes were about to join her.

“I’m cumming,” cried Melissa, tears were soaking her blindfold, what remained rolled down her cheeks.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” Tom was the first to release his spunk into Melissa. He knew that the tightness of her arse was always going to be a problem. His spunk shot into her with some force as he emptied his balls. Jake was next. He cried out that he was going to impregnate the cunt he was fucking. He too stiffened, thrust his cock into her, and waited until it drained his balls.

“Yes, yes…” panted Melissa.

With both sets of balls empty, the men withdrew their cocks. It was five minutes to nine and a car pulled up outside.

Both men gathered their trousers and pulled them up. They made themselves presentable, and left the barn.

Melissa felt full, and used. Spunk leaked from her pussy as she tried desperately to find the floor with her feet.

----------

I waited outside. The two men that came out of the barn laughed in my direction and climbed into their car. They hooted the horn as they left and shouted some abuse from the open window as they drove off.

I walked into the barn and gathered Melissa in my arms.

“It’s me,” I said.

“Matt, Matt…wow!”

That was all she said. I steadied her on her feet.

“I’m going to let you down okay.”

Melissa nodded.

I grabbed the rope and untied it. I loosened it and watched as it slid over the beams in the roof.

Melissa stood up at first and then she collapsed on the floor, her legs giving way underneath her from the shear exhaustion. I ran to her, removed the blindfold and looked at her. I smiled tentatively at her and thankfully she returned it. I lifted her off the floor and half carried her back to the car.

Anyone who came now would be disappointed to find the barn empty.

-------

On the way home, in the car, I turned to Melissa.

“How was it?”

A smile crept across her face, she rested her head back on the seat and looked at me, “fucking wonderful,” she replied.

All this from an advert placed on a contact site, a few needy replies from desperate men, and a kind farmer who gave us the use of his barn. I wondered whether he was amongst them. I don’t think I will ever tell her that I was one of the men who used and abused her.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments