Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake Gets Bolder

"Jake has been getting bolder ever since the day he caught me masturbating at work"

12
4 Comments 4
25.8k Views 25.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Jake has been getting bolder since he caught me masturbating at my desk. Nothing prepared me for the day that he delivered my new copy machine to my office. Jake and two other young men came bounding into my office like a freight train.

Jake knows my chat friend and I have a standing date. We call it NPW. For those on the outside that stands for no panties Wednesday. I go without panties and he tells me very erotic tales while I slide my skirt up and pleasures myself. Jake obviously blabbed to his cohorts.

They set up the copy machine and Jake was explaining the proper operation of the machine when the blond haired teen pulled out his cell phone. I thought nothing of that being an appendage in all youngsters hands today, at least until I noticed a flash under my skirt.

“What do you think you are doing?” I scolded the youngster.

“Jake said you don’t ever wear panties on Wednesdays and we don’t believe him,” the young man said.

While I had my back turned to Jake he walked up behind me and hoisted my skirt above my hips exposing me to all three horny young men’s eyes. Before I could protest, Jake had pulled my hands over my head and secured them together with a tie wrap.

“Benny, get the scissors off her desk and get rid of her blouse and bra,” Jake said to his blond buddy.

“Danny, fill her mouth with cock before she gets to vocal,” Jake said to his other companion.

Benny quickly cut off my pull over blouse and I was grateful he unclasped my Victoria’s Secret bra and pulled it up and tied it around my hands. Danny had kicked off his sneakers, unbuttoned his pants, and shoved his pants and boxers down his brown tanned legs. Danny was proudly displaying his short but fat cock. It was about five inches long but was also an inch and a half in girth.

Jake who had clamped his hand over my mouth, released his grip but shoved me down on my knees in front of Danny. Jake pinched my nose and yanked my hair until I opened my mouth as Danny thrust his meat into my mouth. Danny moaned loudly as I licked then sucked his stubby fat prick. Danny started thrusting into my mouth and I watched as his body tensed for his imminent orgasm.

I was taken aback as Danny pulled out and erupted in my face and hair. Huge ropes of thick white cum launched from his meat cannon. Danny gripped his cock and squeezed hard and kept shooting his cum all over my face and hair.

“Nice one Danny,” Jake said smiling.

Benny, who had stripped all his clothes off, yanked me to my feet by my cum filled hair. Jake swiped everything off my desk as Benny shoved me on my back on top of my now empty desk. Benny slapped me across the face and sneered at me as he jammed his six inch cock into my moist pussy. Jake scooped up some of the cum from my face and fed it to me.

Benny started ramming my pussy hard as he tore at my fat tits. He leaned down and bit a nipple so hard I screamed. Jake immediately slapped my face.

“Shut the fuck up slut,” Jake ordered.

Benny had an evil grin as he pounded away at me brutally. Jake reached over and uncovered my hooded clit and pinched it hard. I bit my lip so I wouldn’t scream again. Jake smiled at me.

“That’s my girl,” he said still pinching my button hard.

Benny grunted, pulled out his prick just before he came all over my smooth hairless mound. He was far from done cumming.

KimberlyTaylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyTaylorr

He aimed at my heaving breasts and covered them in his youthful seed. That boy was a cum factory. I had white sticky cream all over my tits before he quit cumming.

Benny moved back and Jake moved in front of me. He was wielding a huge English cucumber. He lubed it up and slid it in my dripping box. Benny and Danny moved on each side of me. Each boy grabbed a leg and forced them back over my head. My bubble butt was clearly where Jake wanted to plant his own cucumber.

Jake undid his pants and shoved them and his briefs to his feet; He kicked off his sneakers then the pile of clothes. Jake lubed his long thin cock and aimed at my brown asshole. He spread my ass cheeks and started pushing the red head of his penis into my ass slowly but deliberately.

One of the boys started ramming the cucumber into my sloppy vagina. I was so close to cumming. The cucumber was a green blur. I started cumming hard.

“Please bite my tits boys,” I begged.

“Cunt wants our help D,” Benny sneered.

The boys mauled and bit my soft white tit flesh as I was rocked by a huge orgasm. Cum leaking from my abused box, ran down onto Jake's pistoning cock. Jake waited until my orgasmic wave crested before he directed his friends to flip me over face down on the desk.

When I was in the position he commanded, Jake pulled out of my ass and drenched my big white ass in his sticky semen. He shot so hard some landed in the middle of my back. I now had cum in my hair, on my face, on my tits, on my mound, on my ass, and on my back.

All three boys pulled out their cells and snapped pictures of my soiled body. Danny was hard again and he wanted some ass. He moved behind me and stabbed me with his short fat cock. I yelped causing another slap from Jake.

“You were warned bitch,” Jake snarled.

He and Benny grabbed their belts and started wailing away at my exposed ass, lower back and shoulders. Benny’s dick was already rising too. He moved in front of me and shoved his erection into my mouth. He kept hitting me with the belt as each thrust of his pelvis slammed into my mouth.

Danny was drooling as he fucked my ass - popping his anal cherry was so intense for him. He was squeezing my ass and digging his nails into my tender flesh mercilessly. When he came this time he blasted his sperm into my ass. Even though he had already climaxed once, he spurted so much cum in my ass, it leaked out and pooled on my desk.

When his orgasm waned, he pulled out his dick, squeezed my ass cheeks together around his cock, and wiped himself clean between my ass cheeks.

Benny came right behind his fellow abuser. He shot his first spurt down my throat but every other spurt was directed at my face. He wanted my utter humiliation.

“Jake honey, I am so close again. Please finish me baby,” I begged again.

Jake laughed as he flipped me over, yanked out the cucumber, and then slammed his long thin penis into my dripping love tunnel. I had six hands mauling my tits, clit, ass, and face. I came squirting a geyser into the air and back down on my belly. Jake came again filling my last hole in cum. I was exhausted and filthy in cum. I was a dripping oozing cum covered and filled slut.

“Thanks Jake, that was exactly what we wanted,” I said grinning from ear to ear.

”We?” he questioned.

I nodded at the red blinking camera light positioned for perfect viewing.

What a fantastic NPW.

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments