Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maria's audition

"Young Spanish maid Maria gets an audition to see if she'll make it as pornstar."

16
7 Comments 7
20.4k Views 20.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words
A few weeks ago, my current boyfriend and I were invited to share an informal lunch with some lovely people that I met through work.

Martina and John ran a very successful company making erotic garments, but during the course of the lunch it transpired that some years ago they had both worked in the adult movie industry, which is where they met and fell in love.

They’d continued to make ‘point of view’ type films of themselves for their own pleasure, and this had fuelled their interest in developing and expanding a commercial on-line platform to distribute their own material world-wide.

I recently wrote an account of the wonderful sexy romp that the four of us enjoyed that afternoon, which was filmed by their young Spanish maid, and it was she who later drove us home. During the journey Maria told us that she was excited about being involved in her employer’s new venture, and whilst she enjoyed doing the filming, she also hoped that one day she might get the opportunity to appear on the other side of the camera.

A DVD of our sexy encounter arrived within a few days together with a couple of others featuring John and Martina in their heyday, which Jack and I enjoyed watching immensely. This week another DVD arrived entitled, ‘Maria’s Audition’ with an enclosed that read ‘Let me know what you think (especially the finale.) Love Martina XX.’

I guessed this must have been the result of the interest that Maria had previously expressed, and as I happened to be off work that day, I decided to make a coffee and watch it straight away.

There was no titling or credits, and it just opened with a shot of Martina wearing a low cut top sitting behind a desk in what appeared an office. She was having a telephone conversation when a door at the far end of the office opened, and the familiar figure of young Maria came into the room.

She was a beautiful girl with a stunning figure, and a wild hairstyle that suited her perfectly. Her sultry good looks, jet-black hair and olive skin were so typically Mediterranean, and the large hooped earrings that she wore added to that fiery gypsy look. She was wearing just a tee shirt, skimpy denim shorts and black high-heeled slip-ons.

As she walked towards the desk, Martina ushered her to take a seat, which she did.

Martina finished her call and turned her attention to Maria.

“What can I do for you?” she asked.

Maria handed over a business card and explained that a friend had given it to her suggesting that she make contact. Her lovely Spanish accent enhanced her fluent English as she explained that she was making enquiries about how to start a career in the adult movie business.

Martina told her that she’d certainly come to the right place, but explained that she needed much more information before she could proceed.

Martina asked Maria if she had any previous experience or perhaps a portfolio, but Maria had to confess that she had neither.

“I like to give blow-jobs, and I like to fuck,” Maria said, “So I think I would be good in movies.”

Martina explained that it was a bit more complex than that. “The thing is that without any previous experience we would need to give you an audition to see how you perform in front of the camera.”

Maria said that she would be okay with that, but asked why it was necessary. Martina explained that they get many new applicants who want a career in porn but when it came to being filmed having sex with a complete stranger it didn’t always work out.

“Unfortunately,” Martina said, “We have to reject quite a few hopefuls for one reason or another. We’ve had girls reduced to tears halfway through an audition and guys who can’t get an erection however much they try.”

Maria assured Martina that she would be fine so Martina pulled a form from her desk drawer and started to ask some questions. “How old are you?” she asked, “You look very young.”

Maria told that she would soon be nineteen so Martina proceeded with the form. After the basics were completed she began to ask Maria about the more intimate questions such as whether or not she would do anal sex, double penetration, interracial sex, facials and cum swallowing.

Maria said that she was happy to do all those things, but explained that she wasn’t on birth control yet, so she’d prefer not to take cum in her pussy until she’d sorted that out.

Martina then went through the various pay rates and invited Maria to sign a release form to confirm that her image could be used.

Once the formalities were complete Martina said that it was just a case of arranging the audition, and asked if she was available right now.

“The thing is that we’ve just interviewed a guy,” Martina explained, “And I’m sure he’s still in the building.”

Maria said that she wasn’t sure what to expect when she made the initial approach, but she was prepared to do anything that was required.

“He’s a really nice guy,” Martina said, “But he’s also without experience. “I was going to audition him with me, but it might be a good idea if we put you two together instead and see how it goes.”

Maria said that she was happy to go ahead, and Martina suggested that they both go into the studio where her husband was working. She asked John if Joel was still around, and he said that he’d just finished taking some promo shots of him for the catalogue. She introduced Maria explaining that she’d agreed to do an audition with Joel, but emphasised that he mustn’t cum inside her on this occasion.

Then she left the room saying that she’d find Joel and tell him what was happening.

John explained to Maria that this audition was just for assessment and wouldn’t be published so there wouldn’t be a fee involved. His tone of voice was very reassuring, and it was purely to ensure that she was comfortable having sex on camera. He asked her if she was nervous, and when she said that was a little nervous, he caressed her cheek and assured her that he’d take good care of her.

The studio was quite minimalist with very little in the way of furniture apart from a double bed covered in white linen, and various studio lights.

John powered up his camera and said, “Okay honey, let’s get started. Why don’t you slip that shirt off and show me your tits.”

Maria stood at the foot of the bed, and peeled her tee shirt over her head to reveal that her ample tits were squeezed tightly into a white lacy half-cup bra. John invited her to come closer, and on the film you could see his hand reach out. He commented on how beautiful they were as he squeezed gently, and he pulled the lacy fabric down to reveal her dark brown nipple. He asked her if she minded him touching her, and she replied that she didn’t mind at all.

John then asked her to turn around and take her shorts off, which she did very seductively. She let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them then wiggled her gorgeous firm ass for the benefit of the camera.

She was wearing a matching lacy thong, which John pulled to one side to expose and touch the soft flesh between her legs, and very soon she took it off completely. He asked her to part her bum cheeks, and the full glory of her femininity was revealed. The close-up shot of her pretty anal sphincter, and the soft fleshy opening to her succulent vagina just below it was really inviting.

Once again John commented on how gorgeous it all looked, and he gently stroked her lovely features with his finger.

Maria was very receptive to his touch and she happily let him slip his finger into her pussyhole as deep as he wanted to.

After a short while, John asked Maria to lie on the bed and play with herself, which she did enthusiastically. The expressions on her face were obviously genuine as she rubbed her pussy and slipped her slender fingers inside before licking them clean.

With her legs wide apart and her knees up, the cropped shots of Maria pleasuring herself were making me moist as I watched, but then the camera panned away and picked up the entry into the room of a fit looking young man. He was totally naked, and his lean muscular body was beautifully defined.

SophiaVelasquez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaVelasquez

He looked to be in his mid twenties with a mop of dark curly hair and a generous length of meaty manhood dangling between his thighs.

As soon as Maria caught sight of him she smiled broadly and he smiled back. John introduced him to her and asked her if she liked what she saw. “Very much,” she replied.

“And what do you think of Maria?” John asked Joel.

“She’s lovely,” He replied.

John then said that he wasn’t going to give any kind of direction and invited them both to relax and just do what came naturally.

Maria sat up on the edge of the bed and beckoned Joel to come forward, which he did.

Joel’s cock was still only semi erect, and the first physical contact between them was when Maria lifted it up with her finger and licked the tip with her tongue before sensuously taking it into her mouth.

John’s skilful cropping focussed perfectly on the close-up of Maria’s expert technique, and it wasn’t long before Joel’s cock was bone hard. Despite her youth she didn’t need any coaxing and, she wasn’t just going through the motions. The way she used her hands, lips, tongue and teeth was superb, and she really was giving Joel a wonderful hardcore blowjob. His visible expression was out of shot but the soundtrack was clear, and there was absolutely no doubt that he was enjoying every second of the sucking, nibbling and licking that Maria was giving him.

After a few minutes, Maria disconnected and reclined on the bed resting on her elbows with her legs over the edge. She parted them and patted her pussy playfully with her fingers to indicate what she wanted Joel to do. She had such a pretty cunt with just a neat feminine slit, and a tiny runway of black hair just above it.

Joel sank to his knees between her legs and lifted them over his shoulders whilst pulling Maria closer to him. She gasped loudly when he buried his tongue into her furrow, and she immediately lay flat so that she could use her fingers to spread herself open.

This time the close-up was of Joel licking and sucking the soft flesh of her labia, and already her delicious juice was oozing from her lovely pussyhole. Maria moaned softly as Joel greedily lapped her cunt with his tongue, and although they’d only been together for less than ten minutes, it was clear that they were both happy about what was happening.

Much as Maria was enjoying being eaten in this way, she quickly reached the point where she was ready to take his cock inside her so she lifted her legs away from Joel’s shoulders, and told him to lie flat on his back on the bed. It was almost a seamless change of position, and as soon as his head hit the pillows, Maria was astride him guiding his meaty cock into her dripping wet vagina as far as it would go.

There was no time lag at all. She just started fucking him vigorously straight away, and he squeezed her gorgeous tits as she did so. She leaned right forward and kissed him before brushing her tits against his lips. John captured the moment that Joel began sucking her stiff nipples before moving to the rear where Joel’s cock was pumping in and out of Maria’s luscious cunt.

He zoomed in for a close up, and it was lovely to see that Maria was so wet that her juices were actually foaming around Joel’s rigid shaft. The soundtrack was all about the slapping sound as their flesh smacked together, and the fruity language they were using, which included all the expletives imaginable.

This sex session was completely unscripted, but the way in which this lovely young couple switched from one position to another so effortlessly almost suggested that the scene had been rehearsed beforehand.

When Maria dismounted and lay on her side, Joel got behind her and lifted her leg so that he could re-enter her body, and in this position he could also get his arm beneath her to clutch her gorgeous tits tightly as they fucked in perfect harmony.

When they changed again, Maria used the opportunity to suck Joel’s juice soaked cock before she lay on her back, and opened her legs. Joel got between them and started rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her soft pussy flesh before slipping inside her again in one smooth penetrating stroke.

Maria was panting as Joel fucked her with long slow rhythmic strokes, and you could tell that she wasn’t faking any of the noises that she was making. He was increasing the tempo all the time, but there was no sign yet that he was ready to cum.

John and Martina would have told Maria that if she managed to have an orgasm that was fine, but the main priority was the man’s climax, and I’m sure that she understood that.

Joel then withdrew his cock, and Maria assumed the doggie position, which Joel responded to instantly by slipping sweetly back into her from behind. He gripped her bum cheeks with his hands, and soon Maria’s tits were swinging in synch with the energetic pounding that she was taking. The close up shot showed Joel’s thumb in Maria’s asshole up to the knuckle, and judging by the ecstatic feminine grunting sounds on the soundtrack, she was enjoying every second of it.

They disconnected swiftly when Joel softly announced that was ready to cum, and Maria immediately sat on her haunches on the floor with her hands on her thighs. She held her head back slightly, and opened her mouth wide with her tongue extended in readiness to receive his load.

Joel stood in front of her gently stroking his cock, but seemed to be standing too far away until the first massive squirt of creamy cum shot out from his tiny vent and hit Maria’s forehead with some considerable force. An almost continuous uninterrupted stream of cum followed for several awesome seconds, and by the time she moved forward to catch it directly into her mouth, Maria’s face and chest were already soaked.

The huge load that she’d just taken was exactly like the extreme cumblasts that I’d seen on various pornsites, and on the soundtrack I heard Martina’s voice loudly expressing her genuine shock and surprise.

John left the movie camera running on a tripod, and used a digital camera to take some vivid photographs of Maria for the record, and Martina came into the shot. There was some chat between them about what had just happened, and because Maria was like one of the family as well as her maid, Martina was naturally concerned for her welfare.

She offered Maria some wipes and a towel, then the film faded away to nothing and that was it.

I ejected the disc and immediately dialled Martina’s number, but it went straight to voicemail.

Ten minutes later she called me back and I told her that I’d just watched Maria’s audition.

“It was just a rough copy,” she said, “But what did you think?”

I told her that I thought Maria was fantastic, and I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. She asked if Jack had seen it yet, and I explained that he wasn’t home from his latest trip, but He’d watch it when he returned.

“Joel’s cumblast was amazing,” I said enthusiastically, “Where on earth did you find him?”

Martina explained that he’d responded to a small ad, but she had no idea until that film was shot that he had an overactive prostrate gland that causes him to produce excessive amounts of semen. “We weren’t expecting that at all,” she said.

“How was Maria afterwards?” I asked.

“She loved it,” Martina replied, “We’ve signed both of them on agency terms, and John and I are moving forward with our new venture.”

She explained that they’ve got all sorts of ideas, but it was still early days. “I’m sure we can think up enough scenes involving John and I with Maria and Joel to get started, but we’re now on the lookout for some new people to join us.”

Then she asked me if I’d be willing to do the occasional scene, and I said that I would.

“How about a cumblast scene with Joel?” she asked tentatively.

“I’d love to,” I replied, “How about me playing the part of a doctor or nurse with Joel as the patient looking for some treatment.”

Martina laughed out loud saying she thought it was a great idea, and that she would speak to the others about it.

We finished the call on that note, and I decided to take my clothes off, pour myself a glass of wine, grab a dildo from my collection, and settle down to enjoy the movie again.

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments