Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Lattuca Gets A Taste Of Her Student

"Ms. Lattuca gets what she wants from her student, Kent."

15
4 Comments 4
17.4k Views 17.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
 It was finally Halloween day. Ms. Lattuca had picked out a sexy outfit for the occasion. She was a teacher, why not dress like one? She wore a black lacy bra and matching panties. Over it, a pleated plaid skirt with lace at the hemthat barely covered her tight, fit ass. She pulled on her fishnet stockings and complimented them with black stilettos. She didn't plan on wearing anything over her bra, she wanted to keep her costume very sexy, very alluring. Accentuating her outfit, she wore a plaid tie that matched her skirt. John, or Mr.Palowski, was throwing a student/teacher party.

She had her eyes on one student in particular, Kent, and she knew he would be attending. He stoodapproximately5 inches taller than herself, herbeing 5'3''. He had short brunette hair that went perfectly with his deep blue eyes. Hishada prominent jaw line, addingto his full lips.She hadcaught aglimpse of hischiseled 6-pack when he got into a fight with another student. He tore him up and ever since she wanted him to tear her up. She knew he wanted her, as well.

She was only 25, getting accepted into college at 18 and serving a 4-year term for math. She had a fit body and looks that could kill. Her blonde hair fell to the small of her back and she had deep green eyes. Her boobs filled a C cup bra and stood up by themselves, leading to her usually not wearing a bra. She had light nipples surrounded by quarter-sized areolas. She always caught Kent checking her outwhile teaching. She would usually look him right in the eyes and bite her bottom lip while teaching and she couldn't help but notice the bulge in hispants whenever she did.

Applying eyeliner and mascara to her eyes, she pulled her bangs back into a small poof. Taking a last look into the mirror, she grabbed the non-prescription glasses off of the bathroom counter and walked out of the bathroom, her heels clicking against the granite floors.

After reaching the door, she pulled her purse off of a hook on her wall and walked out. Her neighbor happened to be outside and his mouth gaped open when he caught sight of her. She smiled at him and waved. After a few seconds, he waved back.

"Happy Halloween." She said in a seductive, velvet voice.

"H-happy Halloween, Sh-Shannyn." He managed to stammer out. She giggled and opened the door to her black Mercedes.

When she arrived at Mr. Palowski's house, she applied shimmering lipgloss to her full lips. She got out of her car and walked to the door, knocking. Within seconds, Mr. Palowski was at the door. He greeted her and waved her inside, telling her to enjoy the party. She walked in and felt his eyes checking her out. Everybody greeted her, most already slurring, everybody looking at her with full lust in their eyes.

"Shannyn!" Priscilla yelled, "Get your ass over here! Guys, the party is here!" Shannyn laughed and walked up to her, embracing her favorite teacher friend in a hug. "You look HOT, Shay!"

"Thank you. You look great yourself, Priscilla." She smiled, showing her perfect white teeth.

"Take some shots, girl. Teachers need to have fun, too!" Priscilla handed her a shot of vodka and they clinked their glasses together, throwing them back. Priscilla's face wrinkled up. Shannyn was used to alcohol, she could drink it like water, and she did.

30 minutes later, Shannyn was feeling great! She had taken 15 shots by now and her buzz was finally kicking in. She sat on a bar stool, sipping on a margarita and listened to the music.

"Hey, Ms. Lattuca. Enjoying yourself?" It was Kent. He sat on the stool next to her. He was wearing a cop uniform and looked as sexy as ever.

"Now that you're here I am." He laughed and she did to. "How long have you been here?"

"I actually just got here! You look.. great." His eyes scanned her body and rested on her boobs. He quickly regained composure.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself."

"Come on, party girl!" He grabbed the vodka and poured himself 5 shots, setting them in a row, and downed them all. God, he was so hot. She could feel the wetness between her legs. "I don't know about you, but I'm planning on getting drunk." He smiled his dazzling smile and her pussy was now drenching. He lined up 10 shots this time, downing them all.

"You should slow down, don't want to hurt yourself." She said in a mocking tone.

"Oh really?" He smiled, "How many shots have you taken, Queen Vodka?"

"Same as you. I bet you couldn't take 5 more without getting sick." She laughed.

"Haha, 5? Come on now!" He lined up 10 more, downed them all. "Ah. That's where it's at."

We sat, chatting for a few minutes, and eventually his eyes were glazed over.

"Ms. Lattuca-" He began.

"Shannyn." She cut him off. "Call me Shannyn." She bit her bottom lip and let him continue.

"Shannyn, have I told you how fucking SEXY you look?" She saw the bulge in his pants.

"Not until just now." She leaned closer to him, whispering in his ear, "Why don't we go somewhere, more private?" She licked his earlobe.

"You know your way around here?" He asked.

"Absolutely.

WestMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WestMia

John, Mr. Palowski, and I are good friends."

She took his hand and walked him through the crowd, eventually meeting the staircase. She walked up them, slowly, Kent having perfect view of her ass. They were finally at the door to the guest room and she opened it, revealing the master bed.

She turned around and Kent crushed his lips to hers. He unhooked her bra, revealing her boobs and immediately started sucking them. She moaned and ran her fingers through his hair. She pushed him on the bed and started to unbutton his shirt. He sat up and took it off, his tongue flicking over her nipple, his teeth nibbling occasionally. She felt her juices dripping down her leg. She let out a soft moan and he flipped her around, now over her. He kissed down her body, reaching the top of her skirt and grabbed it, ripping it in two. He rubbed his thumb over her mound, down to her clit and rubbed it in circles. He pulled her panties down and she arched her body up, helping him. He through them on the floor and put her legs on his shoulders. He was now directly facing her shaved, soaking wet pussy. He lapped his tongue on her outer lips, then, without warning, shoved his tongue in her tight hole. He explored her walls.

"Oh, yes, Kent." She moaned.

"Shannyn, you call me sir, got that bitch?" He spit on her pussy and shoved his tongue back in her hole, now rubbing his thumb on her clit.

"Yes, sir." She moaned. His demands turned her on even more. Adrenaline coursed through her body. "Fuck, YES!" He shoved a finger in her tight pussy, his tongue now running over her clit. He shoved another finger inside of her, loosening her up. He pushed in and out, wiggling his fingers around.

"You like that, bitch? You like my fingers in your tight pussy? Huh?"

"Yes, sir! YES I do! Fuck don't stop!" With that, he put in another finger, pulling out and shoving back in.

"I'm gonna cum! Yes, don't stop!"

"Cum on my fingers, bitch." His words topped her off and she had her first orgasm. Wave after wave came, and she shuddered. He put his fingers up to her mouth. "Lick it off, suck on them." She did as he said, swirling her tongue around. Her pussy juice tasted like honey. "Now get on your knees." He got up and she got on her knees, obeying his order. He pulled his pants off and his whole 11 inches swung out, hanging between his legs. "Suck it." He got back on the bed. She licked the head, tasting his precum. She opened her mouth and took in 5 inches, swirling her tongue around. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed all 11 inches into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. Heheld it there for a couple seconds then started fucking her mouth rapidly. She cupped his balls. Within minutes of this, his cum shot into her mouth and she swallowed it,loving the feeling of the warm liquid going down her throat. He got off the bed again and grabbed his handcuffs, cuffing her hands together. He pulled her legs, making her lay on her back, and pulled her towards the end of the bed. Her ass was touching the edge and he opened her legs up wide, holding them there. He grabbed his dick and slapped her pussy with it. He guided his manhood to the opening of her hole, and slammed it in.

"YES! FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" He pulled out and slammed his full 11 inches back into her pussy. He then started fucking her rapidly.

"Your pussy is so tight, bitch." He loved the feeling of her walls gripping his manhood. Fury burned in his eyes.

"Don't stop, fuck me! HARDER! YES!" He slammed into her again and again, and she felt the orgasm coming on. "I'm gonna cum for you, sir. I'm gonna cum all over your hard, big, fat, juicy cock!"

"Cum for me, slut!" He smacked her pussy and stretched her legs open even further, shoving a finger in her pussy, watching her tits bounce up and down. She couldn't take it anymore.

"OHHHH YES!" She screamed and a crashing orgasm came over her. Her body shuddered uncontrollably. At the same time, she felt his cum shoot into her pussy. He collapsed over her and both their juices dripped out of her hole. He got up and pulled his dick out of her.

"Clean up." He said, pulling on his pants. He took a key out of his pocket nd unlocked the handcuffs. She rolled her wrists around and noticed the blood dripping down her arms. He shrugged his shirt on and said, "You're a good fuck, slut." He laughed and walked out, leaving her there.

Published 
Written by ShannynLattuca_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments