Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Orgy

"Wife and I go to a party, It was a orgy party never done anything like this before,"

14
3 Comments 3
69.7k Views 69.7k
813 words 813 words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: First Time

My First Orgy

 

When my wife, Linda insisted we go to this “wild party “we’d been invited to. I figured it was a business gathering. No matter how wild she said it would be, I didn’t want to go. I hate business parties. But finally I agreed to tag along, and I’m awfully glad I did. In fact, that’s why I’m writing this. I want share it with every one. We rang the bell and a maid opened the door. I could tell she was a maid by the apron she wore. It was her only article of clothing. I’d have stopped to admire her, full firm tits and deliciously tiny waist except I was shocked. What kind of a party had my wife brought me to? But the real shock came when we joined the other guests. A couple was fucking in a chair in the corner, the woman sitting on the guy’s lap and bouncing her pussy on his cock. While I was taking in the sight, a man began to unbutton Linda’s dress. She shrugged it down so his hands could get to her tits, and she was humping against the hard-on I could see in his pants. ‘Linda!’ I cried. I didn’t mean to yell that loud, but it looked like it would take a lot break her concentration. “Yes dear?” “What is this madhouse?” “ An orgy, dear. Now will you take your clothes off and enjoy yourself? Anyway, this guy Joe was obviously familiar with her body. Already his face was buried in her pussy, his tongue lapping along her slit from behind. A short brunette with big tits wrapped herself around me. “You finally got him here” she said to Linda, and then her mouth was against mine, probing and licking. I felt her hand squeeze my cock. Before that I’ hadn’t even noticed I was hard. Then she pulled my pants off. She left my briefs on and reached through the opening for my swollen shaft.   Oh my God Linda, you were right. He’s gigantic. She call another woman over to take a look. The two of them oohed and ahhed over my big dick for awhile. Then the brunette turned around showing me her pink pussy from between her sweet cheeks. Her pussy was oozing white from some previous lover. I looked around for Linda. She was still with Joe, spreading her pussy lips wide apart, ready to take his fat shaft inside her.

ChannelBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChannelBrown

She saw me looking and blew me a kiss. I turned back to the brunette. She was waiting and I moved my cock against her. The other lady, reached down and guided my cock, fingering the brunette’s lone button as she did. I felt my cock squeeze into the hot creamy channel. I had to control myself when I felt her squeeze, making herself virginally tight. I wanted to last. But the other lady didn’t help matters by straddling my partner’s face. Then I felt my own thigh being stroked and a hand made its way down to my sweaty balls. I couldn’t believe it. I was fucking one girl while another fondled my nuts! I couldn’t see the girl who was working on my balls, but she felt good. I heard a familiar moan, one I’d only heard before when I’d caused it. Even with the women surrounding me I had to look, Linda’s hips were going crazy over Joe’s cock, and while she was pumping him this big black guy walked up and offered his cock. Seeing that long dark prick disappear down her throat was the final trigger. I fucked so hard and fast that the chick playing with my nuts let go in self protection. The brunette was cursing, telling me how good my cock felt and how much deeper she wanted me. I plunged the full length of my throbbing shaft into her. And she cried out that she was cumming as I shot my load inside her. I turned to see the black guy’s muscles twitch as he gave my wife a hot drink. I staggered to an unoccupied couch and the brunette and the blonde came with me to watch the end of my wife’s fuck. They told me that whole crowd had insisted on Linda’s bringing me even though she’d said I’d never go along with it. But she has been bragging so much about how I was the best and biggest she’d ever had that they told her she wouldn’t be invited back alone. That was a start of the most incredible evening. I’d ever had. We go every weekend to a party now and we both love every minute of it together                                                                                                                    Mike.                        
Published 
Written by mike3320
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments