Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nicki Picks Up Another Old Man... And Loses Her Anal Cherry.

"Nicki seduces another older man at the mall, and he takes her anal cherry."

23
1 Comment 1
11.2k Views 11.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"Revised and edited the story for clarity and grammar. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Added cover pic."

After her pickup of Rick at the mall, Nicki realized that her ability to pick up older men was not exactly what she had originally thought. She had focused on dressing in a super sexy little outfit, and showing off her teen tits with a tight crop top, and a form-fitting mini-skirt.

While her outfit probably helped, she realized that the fact that she was approached by Rick, and actually picked up, was more about her appearing to be distressed and vulnerable, and needing help. It was sitting in the mall's big food court area, softly crying into her hands that had attracted Rick to her, and given him the green light to put his arm around her and offer comfort. And everything that followed, including his expert tonguing of her sweet cunt and hard fucking of her tight teen pussy.

Unfortunately, as it turned out, Rick was a salesman and had just been in town for a couple of days, before he had to continue on to his next sales calls. And while Nicki had given Rick her number, she wasn't about to wait a couple more months to get laid again by an experienced older guy.

If Nicki was anything, she was adventurous. She wasn't satisfied with one older guy fucking her in the park. She wanted to meet other older guys, other experienced lovers who could satisfy her need for sexual satisfaction and her need to experiment further.
And since she had plenty of time as a seventeen-year-old high school drop-out with no job, she began planning how she would pick up a new guy at the mall. Rick had been generous and had given her $100 after their hook-up, so she decided to hit the mall to buy some new clothes for her next adventure.

After browsing Forever 21, Abercrombie, Victoria's Secret and a few other of her fave stores, she had picked up some sexy little panties and such, but no real outfits. Nothing seemed quite right for the innocent and vulnerable look she was going for.

Then, Nicki had an idea. Why not hit up the Goodwill store, with its racks of cheap and well-used clothes? There, she was sure, she could find the kind of worn out, tight-fitting jeans, and slightly tattered, tight-fitting tops, that would broadcast that she was both poor and a little innocent and not-so-smart all at the same time.

So she took off for the Goodwill store, with $80 still in her pocket, and began scouring the racks for her perfect outfit. What she found was that there were lots of great pieces, and all so cheap that she could afford to buy several hot little items that she could later mix and match for best effect.

First, she found several pairs of cut-off jeans, in her size 0, that fit so tight, she had trouble pulling them on. One pair was kind of hip-hugger style, standard cutoff length, just below the butt, of well-worn denim, with holes and frayed edges. They rode low enough in the back, that they exposed the top string of her thong panties.

As for tops, she found some great ones. One was a spaghetti strap pink cotton top, of a thin fabric, with a few moth-sized holes, that was even a little frayed at the bottom edge. The fabric was thin enough that it would show off her conical tits quite well. Another that she loved was a white blouse-type top, that was designed with just one button at the bust line, and then it hung open below the button, with a little ruffle on each side.

It would just cover her boobs and was made to flare open below, to show off her tight abs and tummy. The last one was a standard sort of white, school-girl blouse, well worn and a little dingy. Rather than reaching down to the waist, it was made with the fabric below the bustline narrowed into two ties, made to be tied together right below the tits, to accentuate teen titties. For Nicki, it could be worn with no bra, and really accentuate her firm, cone-shaped teenage tits.

Nicki was taller than most girls, at about five-feet-nine-inches, with long, lean legs, firm thighs, and a high, tight little ass, that looked spectacular packed into either her jean cutoffs or one of her tiny mini-skirts. She was pale and blonde, with long blonde hair that she usually tied into a single ponytail, to keep the hair out of her face. She also had the tight little tummy and abs of a runner, with no fat anywhere.

She was so frisky after her shopping trip, that she was ready to pleasure herself when she got back in her car to drive home, and she rubbed herself to a wet frenzy while she drove home. When she got home, she rushed inside with her new stuff, anxious to get on an outfit and head to the mall for some teen seduction.

As she laid the new clothes out on her bed, she couldn't quite decide what to wear. But she settled on the very won and frayed, low-riding jean cut-offs, with the pink cotton spaghetti strap top. As she pulled the cut-offs on at home, she realized just how tight they were. While she could snap the top snap, it made it hard to breathe! So she decided to leave the top snap unbuttoned, and allow the jeans to gap apart a bit, right where the top of her little blond landing strip was.

Very hot and slutty, Nicki thought, as she looked at herself in the mirror, dressed only in the jeans. When she slipped on the top, it was a little small, and of course very tight across her firm tits, which caused it to tent out a bit. It showed off her flat tummy and called attention to the unsnapped top snap of the hip-hugger jean cut-offs.

To finish the young girl look, Nicki found an old pair of high white socks with pink stripes around the top edge, and she pulled those on almost to her knees. Then she put on a pair of old, well worn, high-top Converse red sneakers. The overall look was like the young neighborhood girl. It would be innocent if it weren't for the tight pink top showing off her teen tits, and the super-tight cutoff's showing off her ass and the open front snap revealing the top of her landing strip.

So, it wasn't really innocent at all - in fact, the look was downright slutty. She had decided to pull her hair into two side pigtails, rather than the usual single ponytail.

Nicki decided to walk to the mall, instead of driving, so she wouldn't have to leave her mom's car in the parking lot. Also, she wanted to see what kind of attention the outfit would attract, and the walk along the main drag heading to the mall would be the perfect way to test it out. She noticed the men in cars leering at her on her way, and one even slowed to offer a ride. She knew the outfit would be fine.

When she got to the mall, she first got herself a soft-serve ice cream cone and took a spot on a bench to lick and slurp at the mound of soft vanilla ice cream. As she did so, the melting ice cream dripped on to her pink top, where it looked like cum dribbles on the thin pink fabric.

As she sat on the bench, she looked around the court and noticed a couple of other kids, some girls hanging out together, and a few older men.

One of the men was kind of interesting. He was probably fifty-something, but he was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed off a pretty good body, including solid arms, and not much of a gut. He was wearing a pair of old Army fatigue pants, that were well-worn, and a little dirty. He was scruffy, with a few days of stubble, that made him look a little rough, and a little dirty. Nicki decided to see if she could attract the guy's attention, so she walked over near his table with her melting ice cream cone, and "accidentally" let a few more drips land on her top. As they did, she let out a little gasp.

"Oh, no!" Nicki said in her best little girl voice. "I can't believe I spilled on my top. Momma will beat me for getting a mess on my top," she continued, in a soft voice, meant to sound like she was talking to herself, but it was actually intended for the scruffy old guy to hear. As she spoke, she tried to rub the spot on her top, which happened to be right on her right boob, but as she rubbed, not only did it not help, but more ice cream dripped from the cone, as she held the cone sideways.

The old guy noticed the sluttily dressed teen, and couldn't look away as she rubbed the nearly transparent pink top over her firm tit, and seemed oblivious to the dripping cone in her other hand. He stood up, and as she was right next to him, he reached for the dripping cone with one hand.

"Here, sweet pea," said the guy, "let me help you with that cone, so you don't lose the whole thing."

As he took the sticky dripping cone and held it in one big hand, he put his other hand on the cute teen's shoulder and held her gently as she looked down and continued rubbing at the spot on her top, jiggling her tit as she did so. Not only did the rubbing jiggle the lovely tit, but it allowed him to see pink tit-flesh through the several small holes in the fabric.

"Oh, thanks, Mister," Nicki said innocently, looking up at the guy, and reaching to take back the cone, as it dripped sticky ice cream on his fingers, and then on hers. "Awww, now you got your fingers all sticky from my ice cream cone. I'm sorry!" she said, looking at his big hand.

"Here," Nicki said quickly, "let me lick that sticky ice cream off for you." Lifting his hand to her mouth, she slid one big finger, then the next deep into her mouth, and slowly slid it out, making a loud sucking sound as she did so.

"Is that better?" she asked, with a big smile at him.

While she acted young and naive, there was no mistaking the sexy way she sucked the sticky ice cream off his fingers. This girl was not naive or innocent.

So Ray reciprocated, telling Nicki to put the cone down on the table, and saying: "Now, put that cone down, and let me lick that sticky ice cream off your little fingers, too, sweety."

"Awww... thanks, Mister," Nicki said innocently, as she offered her fingers up, and let him suck the ice cream off each one.

"Mmmmm," she purred, as he gently but firmly sucked on each finger, cleaning off every bit of ice cream residue.

"You can call me Ray," the guy said with a dirty smile, as he licked the teen's fingers, and moved his other hand from the girl's shoulder to her hip, where he rested it on the top edge of the little cutoffs she wore. And he gave her a little squeeze, feeling the soft flesh at her waistline.

Ignoring his somewhat inappropriate touching, Nicki said: "But Ray, what am I gonna do about the ice cream that landed on my top? It's not coming off, and I know my momma will be upset if I go home with it all stained like this."

Ray looked down at the pink top, with several gooey spots of vanilla ice cream, that revealed the firm tit cones that the fabric poorly concealed, and licked his lips. He thought to himself that despite her statement, that top was coming off!

"Well, darlin'," Ray said, first looking Nicki in the eye, and then back at her firm tits under the messy old tank top, "I'd be more than happy to lick every drop of ice cream off your top, but I don't think I can't do it here, out in the food court. You can stop by my house before you go home, and we can get it cleaned off," He said with as warm a smile as he could. And as he spoke to her, he gave her a little squeeze at the waist, where his big hand was almost big enough to half encircle her little waist.

"Oh, that would be sooooo nice of you," said Nicki, sweetly, standing up on her tiptoes a bit, to reach around Ray's neck, giving him a little hug, and to give Ray a little peck on the cheek. As she hugged him, Ray could feel her firm tits press into his chest, and he licked his lips again.

"By the way, sweety, how old are you?" asked Ray, not wanting to have to deal with a statutory rape charge, if the girl was under seventeen.

"I'm seventeen, Mr. Ray," said Nicki, "so I'm all legal!"

Just barely, thought Ray, as he gave Nicki a gentle little swat on her little ass, that was tightly packed into her worn-out old cutoffs. He firmly grabbed her hand to walk her out of the mall, and she went with him without hesitation. He ignored the disapproving looks from the women who they passed, seeing the old guy holding the hand of the sexy teen who was young enough to be his granddaughter.

As they walked out to his car, an old Ford truck, Ray couldn't help but keep looking down at Nicki's titties as they jiggled ever so slightly with every step. And as she stepped a bit in front of him, he couldn't keep from drooling a little as he looked at the cheeks of her tight ass alternately swaying back and forth under the skin-tight, nearly worn-through cutoffs, as she walked purposely toward his truck.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

When they got to the truck, Ray graciously opened the door for Nicki, and she climbed up, her little butt almost in his face as she hoisted herself up into the truck's cab. When she turned and sat down, he noticed her cutoff snap was unsnapped, and the gap at the top of her cutoff's opened just a little wider where the snap was undone, revealing a bit more of the fine blonde pubes that were shaved into a little landing strip.

"I hope I'm not causing you any trouble, Mr. Ray," Nicki said as she watched Ray get in his seat, and he looked at her long legs, and perky tits, and partly open jeans, as she sat next to him.

"No trouble at all, darlin'," Ray said, as he reached over and gently patted and then stroked her left leg, and ran his fingers along the inside of her thigh, letting them come to rest up against the worn denim fabric that covered her pussy. "No trouble at all."

"Ooooh," murmured Nicki, "that feels good."

"Yes it does," said Ray, with a dirty chuckle, as he gave her muscular thigh a little squeeze.

Nicki saw the big bulge in Ray's pants as he sat down aand she reached over and put her little hand on his pants, on his big thigh, right next to the bulge.

By the time they had driven the two miles to Ray's house in the neighborhood, Nicki's pussy was getting all hot, wet and tingly from having Ray's big hand touching her. She was excited and very frisky, and couldn't wait to get inside to see what this dirty old man was going to do to her. Ray too was excited, his hard cock straining under his pants after looking at the sexy teen and having her little hand resting on his thigh on the short trip.

He parked and she jumped out and headed for the back door of his house. Ray was right behind her, and when she stopped in front of the door, Ray pressed up against her, letting the little tease feel his big cock, that was now pressing out the front of his loose fatigues. Nicki felt his hardness against her butt, as she waited for him to open the door, and she wiggled her butt against him.
When they got inside, Ray immediately grabbed Nicki by her little waist, above the cutoffs, lifted her up onto his kitchen counter, and began kissing her, sliding his tongue into her hungry mouth. She sighed as he held her, and moaned as he bent down to lick the sticky ice cream residue from her top, mouthing a frim tit as he did so. He mouthed the other, and massaged the wet fabri mof the other, before coming up for air.

"We're going to have to take that little top off, so we can clean it up properly," he said as he quickly pulled the thin fabric up and over Nicki's head, letting her firm tit cones spring free, and forward. "And let me make sure that none of that sticky ice cream soaked through on to your beautiful little titties, Nicki," he said as he hungrily began licking and mouthing each of her perfect tits.

Nicki leaned back, arching her back and pressing her tits forward into his mouth, as she moaned with pleasure as his hungry mouth excited her sensitive pink nipples as he sucked and mouthed them.

As he worked on her tits, Nicki slipped her hand down to her cutoffs and began tugging the zipper down and slipping her hand inside to touch her now wet slit.

"Oooooh, Mr. Ray, I think some of that ice cream must have dripped inside my shorts here, because it's all sticky and wet down here," Nicki whispered in Ray's ear, as he was mouthing and tonguing her tits.

"Well, Nicki, I'll check on that right now, then," Ray said, as he lifted his head from her chest, and looked down to where she had unzipped the cutoffs, and the entire landing strip and part of her pink pussy lips were now visible. "I guess we had better get those shorts off, so we can lick off any ice cream that might have trickled down there."

And so, Ray began pulling the shorts off, having to tip the teen on her back, and lift her slightly so he could pull the tight cutoffs from her little bubble butt. As he pulled them completely off, Nicki allowed her legs, that were high in the air, to split and spread to each side, giving Ray complete access, and a wonderful view of her fat pussy lips, concealed only by the narrow cotton triangle of her tiny thong panty. There was a light down of blonde hair around her pussy, that peaked from the edge of her panties.

Ray immediately pulled the little panties aside, and went down on the teen's tasty little pussy, reaching up to fondle a tit in each of his rough hands, as his tongue worked to separate the pussy lips, and lick up the juice that was now beginning to emerge from her little hole. The smell was a little strong, from being enclosed in the tight cutoffs, but Ray inhaled deeply and sucked the pungent girl-cum into his mouth.

"Mmmm," said Ray, "How did you manage to spill ice cream into your panties, Nicki? You taste so sweet, I could suck on this little pussy all afternoon."

Nicki pressed Ray's head against her crotch, flexed her glutes to press herself further into his mouth, and moaned, with a deep guttural groan.

"UGGGGGHH, FUCK," moaned Nicki, "that feels soooo fuckin' good. Keep doin' it, just like that," Nicki said, pressing his head against her mound.

But Ray had a few more ideas, and as he continued eating her little pussy, he slid a big finger under his mouth, let it get a little slobber on it, and then pushed it up and into the tight tunnel of Nicki's teen pussy.

As the big finger entered her, and as Ray kept up his licking and sucking of her little clit nubbin, Nicki gasped again, and bucked hard, almost falling off the countertop.

"Whoah there, you little slut," Ray grunted as he grabbed her by her ass cheeks to hold her in place.

"Yeah, Mr. Ray," Nicki replied, " I am your little teen slut... and I want your dirty old man cock in my teenage pussy... Give it to me, old man!" she ordered.

"Nobody, orders me around in my own house," said Ray, as he lifted up from Nicki's creaming pussy, and grabbed her by the waist. He easily lifted her up and turned her over, placing her face down on the countertop, her legs over the edge now, her little ass in the air, and her hot teen pussy exposed fully below her ass cheeks. As he admired her tight ass, his big hand came down, and spanked her hard three thwacks on each cheek, leaving each cheek with a bright red splotch across it.

"Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow," Nicki cried with each smack. But she wiggled her butt and smiled back at him when the spanking was over.

And in her best little girl voice, she said, "You're a dirty old man, Ray... and I want your dirty old cock in my pussy, and I want it now. So give it to me!"

By now, after eating her sweet pussy, spanking her firm little ass, and fondling and mouthing her delicious titties, Ray's cock was as hard as a post, and he was ready to bury it in the creamy little cunt that was spread in front of him.

"Be careful what you wish for, little girl," Ray grunted, as he aimed his cock for her slick slit, and began forcing it inside.

"Ohhhhh, FUCCCK," squeaked Nicki, as the fat cock forced her lips apart, and completely filled her as he continued pressing it into her tight pussy.

"Unnnnnghh," Nicki grunted as his dick hit the wall of her pussy, and he had to ease up. "Now, fuck me hard, you dirty old fucker."

As he pulled partway out and slammed his dick back in, he gave Nicki a hard slap on the side of her little ass cheek, saying, "You've got a dirty little mouth on you, you little slut. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to stand up. And if you keep up that nasty talk, I'm going to take your little butt cherry, too."

"Oh, you are such a dirty old man, Ray," hissed Nicki, "telling me you're going to fuck me in my little ass. If you put that dirty old cock of yours in my little teen asshole, that will just show what a filthy, dirty old man you are."

But Ray kept pounding into her tight pussy, pulling on her pigtails for leverage, as he pounded so deep that he could feel his cock hitting the inside wall of her pussy, and she yelped as his swollen cock hit its limit.

As he pounded away, he slobbered on his big finger, and pressed it into the tiny pucker of Nicki's asshole, until she let the big finger in, with a grunt.

"Fuck me! Your little asshole is so fuckin' tight, I can barely get my fuckin' finger in," he whispered in her ear as he bent over her.

"Yeah, you dirty old man," Nicki replied insolently, "I bet you can't even get your dick in there. I bet I'm too tight for you!"

Ray knew that it could be hard to fuck a really tight asshole, and he wasn't sure himself. But the little slut was challenging him, and he loved a challenge. At this point, he was determined to feel his cock deep in her butthole, whatever it took.

And so despite how nice it felt having his cock buried in Nicki's teen pussy, he pulled out, and reached over to the edge of his counter, where he had a bottle of olive oil, and tipped the bottle, and slathered some on to his rock hard cock, as it bobbed in front of him. Nicki's eyes widened as she saw Ray's fat cock, now glistening with oil as it stood out, pointing toward her vulnerable backside.
And Ray took the hand he had used to lube his cock, and slid a big oily finger into Nicki's puckered hole, causing her to let out a little shriek.

"Oh my God," she cried out, " I can't believe you're going to try to put that fat old cock in my little butthole. It's way too big... don't even try it, you dirty old fucker!"

"Too late now, you little fucking whore," Ray replied with a dirty chuckle, as he pressed the tip of his member against the tiny butthole entrance. And it's a good thing he was rock hard because he had to be, to get past the massive resistance her little sphincter involuntarily put up against the oversized invader.

"Ohhhhh... FUCKKKKKK," Nicki cried out, as his dick head finally forced past the sphincter, and the muscle began to relax slightly, to allow the entire girth of his cock inside.

Nicki had never felt anything like the sensation of the big cock completely filling her anal tunnel, and she began to feel a wave of pleasure, especially after Ray reached under and slipped a big finger inside her pussy, and began pressing it against her little g-spot.

For Ray, her sphincter was so tight, he feared it might cut off circulation to his cock, so he began pumping furiously, the incredible tightness causing his balls to immediately begin tensing to send a big shot of hot semen deep into Nicki's ass.

"Awwww, Fuckin A!" Ray groaned, as he tensed and erupted inside her, giving Nicki an incredible sensation as his cock pulsed inside her, shooting a load of hot cum into her butt. Nicki felt a second big wave of pleasure pulse through her creaming pussy, as a massive orgasm made her whole body tense and shudder.

As his cum subsided, and his cock began to soften, Ray pulled out of Nicki's ass, allowing a stream of cum to follow, and begin dribbling down her legs, looking much like the stream of melted soft-serve ice cream that she had spilled on her crop top just a few hours earlier.

Ray looked at his dick, and at the creamy mess trickling from Nicki's ass, and said to her, "You are such dirty girl, Nicki. Look at the sticky mess that you left on my cock. Now you get down off that counter and lick this mess off my dirty old cock."

Nicki turned to smile at Ray, her eyes half-closed in pleasure.

"I think you like dirty girls," she said with a smile.

She slid off the counter-top and knelt in front of him, her stringy blond hair sweaty and limp, clinging to her head and neck, her ponytails barely recognizable. As the roughly-fucked teen took his half limp cock in her mouth and licked off his cum, she tasted her own pussy on it. Ray looked down at the glistening cones of her tits and gave each a rough grab.

"That's a good girl," Ray said, "a good little slut always cleans up the mess she makes."

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments