Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Putting Out Her Fire

"I killed my rabbit vibrator..."

28
22 Comments 22
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

She laid there, blinking her eyes as she tried to adjust to the dimness of the room; the only light coming from the outside the room in what she figured was a hallway. When her eyes finally adjusted to the dimness she looked around the room. She saw a fireman’s coat and hat hanging on the wall, their boots on the floor underneath. Jordan threw back the sheet covering her and went to sit it. It was then she realized that she was nude but she never slept that way unless he was home but she didn’t see him anywhere. He was on shift at the fire station.

What is going on? Where am I? This does not look like my bedroom. Hearing a noise coming from outside the room, Jordan hoped it was someone coming to tell her what was going on and where she was. As she stared at the entrance to the room, a figure appeared. It was so large it almost blocked the light coming into the room. Jordan stared as the figure stepped into the room; it was then she could see that it was a man.

He appeared to have a stocky build, was about six foot…and he was naked, his cock swinging freely between his legs. All Jordan could do was stare; his cock was well-defined and cut, about six inches long and semi-thick. It was enough that it would stretch her as her man was not quite that large and he was a tight fit.

When he got closer she could see a small tattoo on his shoulder in the shape of a fireman’s badge with the number 24 on it; her man’s company number. Jordan stared at him, blinking her eyes several times in hopes that she was dreaming and things would soon right themselves and she would have a funny story to tell him. But nothing had changed; she was still on the bed naked and a naked fireman was staring down at her; his cock now in his hand as he stroked it.

“I am Simon. I hear that there was a fire that needed to be put out and I excel at putting out fires,” as he crawled on the bed, straddling her body at the shoulders, offering her his cock. He leaned forward, brushing his cock against her lips.

Her mouth opened, allowing him to slide his cock inside until it touched the back of her throat, almost making her gagged. Simon braced his hands against the headboard and began to fuck her mouth. Jordan reached out and began to massage his balls as her lips tightened around his cock. Simon pulled out to the head and then pushed back in, fucking her mouth hard and deep, barely giving her time to catch her breath, saliva dripping from her mouth. When Jordan thought she could handle no more, Simon stopped.

“Take him and lavish love on him before I fuck you,”

Wrapping her hand around him to hold him still, she worked her tongue all over the head and under the rim, paying special attention to the little slit. Soon she could taste the salty, tangy flavor of his pre-cum. Pulling back he moved between her legs, lifting her closer to his mouth as he began to lick her slit like it was an ice cream cone. As his tongue worked over her slit, Simon moved his hand until his thumb was grazing her clit.

Jordan began to wiggle on the bed, trying to push her pussy closer to his mouth but he held her in place. Taking her to the edge, Simon stopped and spread her legs wider, positioning himself at her opening. Inserting just the head, Simon began to fuck her, the head of his cock pushing and brushing against her clit. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

Her clit was throbbing and sending pleasure signals through her pussy and straight up her spine. Simon increased the pressure on her clit until she began to squirt all over him and the bed, her screams echoing off the walls. Without giving her time to come down, Simon shoved his cock inside her hard and deep earning a scream as he filled her.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned as her pussy was stretch to its limits by his girth.

Bending her legs until her knees almost touched her chest, Simon pounded her pussy, each stroke hard and deep. Both began to breathe heavily, Simon’s grunts filling the room along with her moans. Her juices were covering his cock, pooling on the bed under her. Reaching the precipice, Jordan tumbled over the edge as every nerve in her body ignited. Simon grunted and soon she was filled with ropes of his cum.

Without saying another word, Simon pulled out, his cock coated in her juices, his cum dripping. Jordan laid there watching him walk across the room and just stand there staring at her. She closed her eyes and sighed loudly. Her pussy was still throbbing from the hard fucking she just had.

She was jerked out of her orgasmic daze by a deep voice with a southern twang saying, “I am Mason. Hello fuck bitch.”

As he got closer, she could see that he had the same tattoo as Simon had. He was about 6’4”, muscular, and he was also naked, his cock about the same as Simon’s but maybe a little thicker. One of her hands reached down to stroke her pussy while the other one motioned for her to come closer as she licked her lips. I am never this wanton. What is going on here? I am begging for another cock to fuck me.

Mason gave her half a smile, as he looked down at his cock and then at her. “Do you see something you want?”

“Yes, that cock between your legs,” Jordan told him. “I want it buried deep in my pussy,” spreading her legs wide, showing him her pussy, Simon’s cum still dripping out.

Mason took a moment to look over at Simon, who gave him a slight nod of his head. Crossing the room, Mason grabbed her legs, pulling her to the edge of the bed as he looked down at her dripping swollen pussy. Leaning down, Mason ran his fingers up her slit before bringing them to his nose, sniffing them before he put them in his mouth, sucking her juices mixed with Simon’s cum off his fingers.

“On your knees like the bitch you are,” Mason demanded.

Jordan quickly rolled over and got on her knees, her ass in the air, legs slightly spread. Jordan braced herself for his cock but to her surprise, he delivered two stinging slaps across her ass, causing her to yelp. Grabbing her by the hips, Mason spread her legs a little more apart and rubbed his cock against her pussy, and then he slapped her pussy hard. Positioning his cock at the entrance to her opening he growled, “Take this, my fuck bitch”

The force of his entrance pushed her forward until her chest was flat on the bed, her arms out in front of her. Holding her tight, Mason began to pound her pussy, giving her no mercy. Taking her to the edge, he pulled out and sat down on the bed, “Ride me.”

Jordan scrambled off the bed and straddled his lap. Not giving her time to get settled, he put his hands on her waist and pulled her down on his cock. As she began to move up and down on his cock, his fingers went to work pinching and pulling on her nipples, occasionally sucking on them hard.

She worked her muscles around his cock, feeling him getting harder with each squeeze of her muscles. Throwing back her head, Jordan began to gulp in deep breaths of air as her body started to spasm and shake as another massive orgasm ripped through her body, momentarily making her blackout.

BellahBrunette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellahBrunette

Mason slammed into her pussy burying himself as deep as he could, filling her pussy with so much cum it started to run down her thighs. He lifted her off his lap and pushed her gently onto the bed before standing up and walking over to join Simon. Jordan laid in the middle of the bed, her body spent and too tired and sated to move. Jordan loved rough sex occasionally but they were taking it to another level and she liked it.

As she laid there Jordan started to wonder if Simon and Mason were going to tag-team on her body next. Turning her head slightly she could see that both of the men were staring at the door as if they were expecting someone. She did not have long to wait to find out who they were looking for. Seeing who it was, she started to panic. This has to be a dream. I need to wake up. I don’t do that.

"Never send a man to do a woman’s job,” said a naked woman walking towards her. She bore the same tattoo as the others along with a strong and commanding physique, her hair cut short and shaved on one side.

My name is Johnna, and you are mine now,” she said before she leaned over and kissed Jordan with the most erotic kiss Jordan had ever experienced. She pushed her tongue between her lips, sucking on her tongue.

Jordan shivered when Johnna stood up and looked down at her licking her lips like she was the most delicious pastry in the showcase. She stared at Johnna’s pussy, intrigued by the small rectangular patch of dark pubic hair that sat atop her perfectly formed slit.

I am not bi-sexual. I love men’s cock. I cannot do this, Jordan thought as she watched Johnna, waiting to see what her next move would be.

“Make me cum or I will tease your pussy to the edge and leave it throbbing and in need of an orgasm,” Johanna told her sternly as she fingered her pussy. “And neither Simon nor Mason will be allowed to give you release. I am their chief and they follow my orders,”

A shiver when through her body as Johnna crawled onto the bed, moving up to straddle her head. Jordan was not exactly sure what to do but she reached up and pulled Johnna closer, her tongue tentatively reaching out to taste the first pussy she had ever tasted. Sometimes after masturbating, she had licked her fingers and liked the taste so she figured that Johnna would taste no different.

Jordan began to lick up and down her slit, her finger seeking out Johnna’s clit. Finding it, Jordan began to rub it as she nipped at her labia and pushed her tongue deep inside of Johnna. Johnna began to wiggle around rubbing her pussy lightly against her face, moaning as she neared her orgasm. Letting out a loud moan, Johnna came. Pushing her pussy against Jordan’s face, flooding her with her juices. Then she moved off her and between Jordan’s legs as Jordan gulp in deep breaths of air. She had thought she was going to suffocate when Johnna had pushed her pussy against her face.

When Johnna’s tongue touched her pussy, she let out a gasp of shock but as Johanna worked over her pussy, the shock turned to pure bliss. Johnna licked and nipped at her swollen lips, spreading them apart to get her tongue in there as deep as she could. Soon her fingers replaced her tongue, not just one or two fingers but all four of them, curled inward as Johnna fucked her while sucking her clit. It was intense; unlike anything, any man had done to her.

To her surprise, Jordan could feel another orgasm building up inside of her. Never had she had three orgasms so close together. Johnna continued to ravage Jordan’s pussy, stopping only long enough to move her head up on her chest so she could suck her tits as she fucked her pussy, her thumb grazing over Jordan’s engorged clit. Soon Jordan was withering on the bed, making little mewing sounds as her orgasm built up in her inner core. Soon she let out a scream and came hard; harder than she had ever done before. Johnna pulled her hand out of Jordan’s pussy, leaned up, and kissed her on the lips, their tongues dancing frantically together.

Johnna broke the kiss and crawled off the bed, looking at Simon and Mason saying, “That is how to make a woman scream,” as she walked out of the door. “Back to the station men. The fire has been put out.”

Soon Mason and Simon followed, leaving Jordan sprawled out in the middle of a sopping bed of cum and pussy juice. She was so exhausted she did not bother to get up and clean up.

"Good Morning Houston. It is 6 am. on this cool Monday morning. Time to get rise and shine. Hearing her radio blasting away brought Jordan from her erotic world into the real one, her heart pounding furiously as she tried to orient herself to where she was.

As she became more awake, she could feel a throbbing in her pussy and her nipples felt sore. Reaching down to touch her pussy, she gave a little moan as it was super sensitive and felt a bit swollen.

What in the world is going on? Jordan threw back the covers and scooted up until her back was against the headboard, moaning as she did. Then she saw it; her rabbit vibrator had been under the covers. How did that get here? I did not take it to bed with me.

As she picked it up, she made a face. It was a sticky feeling and wet in places. I wonder as she hit the power button. It was dead. Suddenly it hit her; bits and pieces of the dream she had been having when the radio alarm went off. Thinking hard, Jordan thought in her dream that there were two men…and a woman and it had something to do with firemen. What the hell? I am not bi. Why would I dream of fucking a woman?

Racking her brain to figure out what brought this weird dream on and why the batteries of her rabbit had died. Thinking hard, it slowly came back to her. She had been watching a trivia game show where the contestant won her dream trip before she flipped the television off. And then he called and we had an erotic conversation. Being so horny when I went to bed and being told by my Dom I could not come and that he would do it when he got home from shift must have triggered the dream of fucking two men and a woman. Oh shit, he is going to be mad I disobeyed him, even though I did it subconsciously. And they were firemen too, as she remembered the badge tattoo.

"My pet, I am home and horny as hell. I have been that way since we had that erotic call last night when I was on shift at the fire station. Then we got so busy I never had time to rub one out. You had better not made yourself cum either. That is my job after being on shift for 24 hours,” John said as he came into the bedroom. He took in his girlfriend sitting up in the bed, her hair all matted and frizzy looking, with her rabbit in her hand and a weird look on her face. “Did you disobey me and make yourself cum?”

“I think so but if I did, it was subconsciously. Right now I need a shower,” as she dropped the rabbit on the bed and padded naked into the bathroom, shocking John because she never slept naked unless he was home.

Picking up the rabbit, John tried to turn it on but found it dead. Wow, I cannot wait to hear this story because her rabbit is never dead.

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments