Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saving Atlanta: Upside Down (Chapter 3)

1
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

“So talk to me, what happened?” asked Leah.

“I mean, it was overwhelming, I couldn’t do shit and I wasn’t used to it,” replied Aline.

“So what about it struck out to you? What happened? Did it help?” asked Leah.

“I mean most of 'em give up after a couple minutes but he kept going and going and going, I felt worn out as fuck after a while. He even mocked me but I couldn’t do jack shit. In a weird way though, it feel good to be humbled,” said Aline, in her southern accent.

“Let’s see what Hannah gets outta this,” said Leah, eyes rolling.

The woman in question that Leah was talking about was named Hannah Stedham Barsby III, better known as just Hannah, and she had a history to her. Hannah came from a well-to-do southern family and had been on the end of generations of great mixing.  Hannah’s father married a beautiful woman of Dutch and Scandinavian descent, giving her a unique look. 

Hannah stood at a little over six feet tall, had an athletic volleyball player body, blonde hair, and looked exactly like volleyball legend Gabrielle Reece. Back in college, Hannah played volleyball and was one of the top players in the nation but her dreams to play in the Olympics did not materialize. At the age of twenty-nine, despite a failed athletic career, Hannah made a lot of money in the financial sector. Unfortunately, the long work hours and lack of constant exercise had made her aroused yet frustrated.

The behaviors displayed by Hannah were those of a domineering woman and the area had no men who could really challenge her. What this led to is Hannah being reported for workplace bullying, at one point even grabbing a young short blonde during after work hours and physically dominating her which ended up being recorded. The blonde loved it but Hannah had broken company rules, given the option of either stepping down or seeking help from a therapist.

When the idea of sex therapy was first proposed to Hannah, she rolled her eyes, often remembering nights where she had to use a Sybian to fulfill her desires due to the men she was used to in Atlanta. Given how boring she found the therapy, Hannah thought why not fulfill her desire of dominating yet another man. Leah warned Hannah that Trent and Kash are not like men from Atlanta, they are from NYC, to which Hannah rolled her eyes.

On a hot day in Atlanta, the blonde walked to Trent’s apartment wearing short shorts and a tank top while being covered in sweat after a workout. Truthfully, Hannah did not even bother to shower or look clean, she thought she would just dominate the poor man and have her sweaty body odor add insult to injury. Trent laid on the couch nude, stroking his cock while looking at Hannah’s social media profile. After arriving at the apartment and opening the door, Hannah was shocked at the sight while the door closed behind her.

“So you gonna give therapy or watch porn all day, doctor?” said Hannah, in her southern accent with a disrespectful tone.

“Trent, nice to meet you,” replied Trent, in a lackluster tone.

“Oh save the formalities, yankee, aren’t you supposed to give me some weird shit sex therapy,” said Hannah, breathing hard.

“Nah, I am just gonna fuck ya,” replied Trent, standing up but finding himself a couple of inches shorter than the blonde.

“Huh, fuck me, what do you do all that? Pull on that thing?” said Hannah, smirking as she grabbed and smacked the cock.

“Look at me, I am so bad with my cock,” said Hannah, mocking Trent as she grabbed and started to lick the cock. 

Trent stood rolling his eyes as Hannah grabbed the cock and licked it, eventually putting it in her mouth and sucking it with confidence. Hannah had just bent down and was looking at Trent with her bright blue eyes, shaking her head aggressively as she continued to suck the cock. The blonde could barely fit all of Trent’s cock in there, gagging a bit. By this point, the aggressive blonde was used to men cumming so Hannah looked up at Trent, who had a disinterested look on his face. Hannah stood up straight and looked Trent in the eyes, a slight look of worry on her face.

“Alright, you got a poker face, so what?” said Hannah, pushing Trent who still managed to maintain his balance.

“Southern belle, you need to learn some respect,” replied Trent, looking at Hannah.

“Oh, you gonna teach me?” said Hannah, laughing, as she tried to push Trent again.

The nude man bear-hugged the taller blonde and had a tight hold on her, even putting her on guard. Hannah noticed both of her feet elevate off of the ground and despite her best efforts, found herself carried on Trent’s shoulders. The blonde’s eyes opened wide, amazed at the deceptively powerful man who managed to lift her up. Instead of fighting it, the patient Hannah noticed she had little to no option, being carried around by the man who gently put her down on the floor with her legs up.

Hannah laid on the carpeted floor with both legs elevated high, resting on the standing man’s shoulders. Trent had his hands on Hannah’s buttocks, pulling down the short shorts to her elevated knees. Now Trent grabbed at the dark panties which hugged the robust buttocks of the athletic blonde, slowly trying to pull them down while Hannah slapped his hands away and fought the seduction. 

The blonde who had never been challenged was in an awkward position, her upper back on the floor as her lower back elevated off of it with her legs shooting up, resting on Trent’s shoulders. For Hannah, it was more exhausting to move her arms with her body elevated upside down. Hannah took deep breaths as her heart sped, Trent staring down at her, kissing and licking her feet whenever they got close to his face. Due to Hannah’s feisty nature, Trent held on tightly to the buttocks, knowing how exhausting it will be for the blonde to reach her hands back to get his hands off.

Trent made his left hand flat yet loose and sneakily slipped it into the blonde’s panties, provoking deep breaths and moans from her. The nude experienced man had slipped the hand right on the pubis area, covering the pussy and managing to get some fingers on the clit. Hannah’s legs stretched as she moaned, closing her eyes and feeling a powerful rush of arousal grab her.

“Fuck!” said Hannah, taking deep breaths as her heart sped.

Now the mind games had begun and Hannah was in a catch twenty-two, let the hand remain inside of the panties and it was only a matter of time before the aggressive man went to work. Hannah knew that with such tight space to work with inside of her panties, Trent could finger her aggressively with more intensity and an orgasm was a minute if not seconds away. If Hannah pulled the panties off, then her pussy was more than fair game. 

“Make a decision,” said Trent, standing over the woman.

Trent’s hand started to run around more aggressively in Hannah’s tight panties, occasionally flicking her clit and finding a warm home in her pussy. The way the arms coiled around kept Hannah steady, making it almost impossible for her to change possible. Trent had a flow to his hold, moving with Hannah who tried to break from him. While one hand sat in the panties, the other squeezed on Hannah’s well-toned buttocks, making her breaths deeper.

“Oh fuck,” said Hannah, closing her eyes and letting out a long breath.

The creative Trent put the other hand underneath the panties and extended it on Hannah’s well-toned abs, squeezing down aggressively. Hannah had a tickling and arousing feeling as a result, extending her body but still keeping her in place. For Hannah, the writing was now on the wall with her panties, they were stopping her from doing anything about Trent’s active hands. The tightness of the panties kept Trent’s hands on Hannah’s body no matter where she moved. 

urdirtyneighbour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
urdirtyneighbour

Initially playful with her, Trent now put both hands in the panties, fingering the blonde’s anus with one and pussy with the other. Hannah tried to flip face down but was unsuccessful, her body involuntarily shaking and vibrating from arousal. Trent’s hands had sandwiched Hannah’s crotch, one hand working the anus and the other aggressively fingering her pussy. 

Hannah took off her top and bra, throwing them away and aggressively threw her legs around in a pendulum motion while taking deep breaths. After a wild swing of her legs, Hannah collapsed into a piledriver position with her panties finally off of her pussy. The persistent Trent stayed with her and pressed his arms against both of her legs while putting his mouth on her ass and pussy. Trent’s hot breath and his quick tongue awakened Hannah to a new stage of arousal, making her breaths deeper. To defend herself, Hannah attempted to roll over but her body was now in a circle, Trent’s tongue beating against her anus.

As a final line of defense, Hannah used all of her strength to throw her body sideways and finally laid in a fetal position. In typical persistent fashion, Trent took Hannah’s back and coiled his arms around her. Hannah still had some adrenaline left in her and fought her way into a prone position, laying facedown, but Trent’s arms had worked their way around her body as his face rested in between her buttocks.

“Oh fuck!” said Hannah, lifting her head up as her eyes opened intensely.

Hannah knew she had fucked up as Trent stuffed his head in-between her ass, eating her out and releasing saliva into the anus. The last bit of warrior came out in Hannah who would lift her entire upper body up using her arms only, taking deep breaths again and moaning as an expression of hardship came to her face. Slowly, Hannah fell into the spell of Trent’s tongue, especially when he violently shook his head in-between her ass. For Trent, Hannah’s athletic butt was very comforting, not only did he lick her anus but he also squeezed his arms tighter to feel the beautiful muscles on the ass.

“Oh Trent, oh, Trent, Trent, Trent,” said Hannah, eyes closed as sweat dripped throughout her head.

“Now you know my name,” said Trent, momentarily lifting his head while fingering Hannah whose head now rocked side to side.

Using the last bit of her energy, Hannah lifted up her lower body and was on her knees, a green light for Trent to finally stuff his cock in her. Such was the thing with both Kash and Trent, they had controlled women so well that by the time it came time to use their dicks, she was always obedient and deep under her spell. Trent grabbed the beautiful shiny buttocks of the athletic body and shoved his dick into her wet ass, fucking her doggy style.

“Oh praise the lord,” said Hannah, getting fucked doggy style.

Trent’s strokes were slow and long, making Hannah feel every bit of his cock. The disrespectful tone of the athletic blonde had become so submissive that she said Trent’s name whenever given the chance. Hannah was a stranger to the deep slow strokes as well as long sex sessions, her body exhausted. The cock went deeper than Hannah was used to, testing her will with every stroke. 

“Ah! Shit!” shouted Hannah, going prone as the cock crashed deep into her anus.

“Come here,” said Trent, laying on top of her.

“Oh Trent, Trent, Trent, Trent, Trent,” said Hannah, head spinning as she reached back to lock lips with the man.

“Get over here,” said Trent, kissing her behind the neck and shoving his dick in her pussy as the two lovers laid in a spooning position.

The steady long strokes once again crashed into Hannah’s body, testing a will that had far from peaked and crashed itself. After a few strokes to the pussy, Hannah’s body involuntarily flung around in a violent fashion as fluids shot out of it. Trent had done it and Hannah had an orgasm, grabbing her pussy and putting both hands on it.

“Trent, Trent, Trent!” said Hannah, fingering herself as she started to squirt more.

“Fuck those hands!” said Trent, slapping the hands away and now fingering the blonde. Hannah started to squirt even more with the two hands fingering her, her eyes become wide open and intense with what looked like an expression of rage. The rage was a helpless rage with the blonde being burned out by Trent.

Trent got into a spooning position with the blonde again as his long thick cock bounced around a couple times. Hannah threw one leg up as Trent shoved his cock inside of the blonde again, a feeling of fatigue consuming her. Out of mercy, Trent quickly and aggressively fucked Hannah whose head was bouncing around. Hannah’s eyes went dizzy as she drooled, her upper body occasionally going loose and hitting the floor. 

“Oh Trent, oh,” said Hannah, sounding drunk and slurring her speech. After a minute, Trent came right inside of Hannah, ejaculating at least a couple of times. 

“Whoa baby yeah, look at that champagne pop!” replied Hannah, sounding drunk as cum flowed out of her pussy.

“Yeah, let’s get you to a bed,” said Trent, putting the taller blonde on his shoulder.

Trent and the nude sweaty blonde took a nap together, the feeling of not massaging her thighs and buttocks enough occasionally filling Trent with regret. To compensate, Trent bear-hugged the nude and worn out blonde, sniffing her neck and kissing her. Hannah complied with whatever Trent did, after all, he had turned her from a hostile personality to a submissive one.

“Say what,” said Trent, whispering into her ears.

“Yeah,” said Hannah, in a worn-out tone.

“As soon as you wake up, you are walking around naked and sucking my dick, you owe me a nice blowjob and I am recording that shit,” said Trent.

“Trent,” replied Hannah, an eased look on her face as she calmly let out a breath.

“I mean it!” replied Trent, grabbing the buttocks tightly as Hannah kissed him on the lips. A few hours passed and Trent woke up to find Hannah blowing him, looking up and smiling. In a bragging fashion, Trent grabbed the cellphone and recorded the blonde sucking him as she looked up with a happy expression on her face. Trent blew a load in the blonde’s mouth, something she happily swallowed. 

Hannah got up soon after that and headed to take a shower, doing so with Trent. Trent fucked the willing blonde again as she was all for it, dancing in a calm and soothing fashion. For the two New Yorkers in the Peach State, it was starting to be very much a walk in the park. Trent and Kash unfortunately had to see up to three women a day but handled all of them with relative ease. 

When you do the math, given that the two studs usually took the weekends off, it added up to at least fifteen different women a week and after a month around sixty different women. Between the two of them, in a month they were fucking a hundred and twenty different women. Now you might wonder what about repeat customers? Well, that is what the weekends and in-between hours were for. For a lot of women, a weekly fucking was more than enough and it was making a dent. The work of Trent and Kash was not going unnoticed, for better and unfortunately for worse as you will come to find.

“Damn dude, blondie looked feisty!” said Kash.

“Yeah, she was at first, just like your bitch,” replied Trent.

“Man, you hear they lifted the shutdown in this city?” asked Kash.

“Yeah, this COVID thing is mostly over,” replied Trent.

“Our work is not though, it seems,” said Kash.

“Yeah, I get the feeling that even if we get done with this fucking city, it isn’t going to be done with us so fast,” said Trent.
 

 

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments