Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Was His Last Appointment

"Her regular massage came with a very hot extra"

16
5 Comments 5
29.6k Views 29.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Em had been going to Phil’s place for a therapeutic massage every week for a year. He was a qualified masseur who worked from his home a short drive away from hers. She always had the five o’clock appointment on Thursdays and knew he always had another regular client that evening at eight. Em’s massages were ninety minutes and she enjoyed them as therapy. Phil really knew what he was doing.

Her massages with Phil were always very straight. She was topless for her sessions but wore bikini pants and he always placed covering towels over the bits of her that he wasn’t massaging. He massaged close to her pussy but always remained outside the no-go zone denoted by her panties.

Nonetheless she had sometimes got a little hot during his massages. She knew he’d noticed this but he’d never said anything.

This Thursday afternoon, however, when he greeted her at the door he said, “You’re my last appointment today.” And he smiled at her. “Would you like two hours instead of ninety minutes? It’s a bonus for a regular client.”

Em considered this. She was having a hard week and extra time with a first-rate masseur would be nice, she thought. She said, “Yes, I’d like that. It’s very kind of you.”

Phil said, “It’s something I often do for my last appointment of the day.” Then he smiled again. “I will enjoy doing it for you.”

He took her along to the room he used as his massage treatment room. It was set up with a huge massage couch, scented with aromatic oils from tea-light candles, filled with sexily relaxing music, and was always pleasantly warm. There was an en suite bathroom that included a walk-in wardrobe.

Phil said to her as he turned to leave her there get ready for the massage, “No panties if you like. The two-hour bonus is a very full massage.” He smiled again.

Em’s nipples got very hard.

“Oh I see,” she said, “Nicky’s a lucky lady then.” Nicky was a casual friend of Em’s and had been Phil’s last Thursday client ever since Em had been going to the salon, which had been on Nicky’s recommendation.

Phil smiled again and winked this time. “She’s switched to Wednesdays.”

Em’s pussy got wet. “Oh I see,” she said again. “So I should consider switching to seven o’clock Thursdays?”

Phil looked at her. “If you like the idea, I think you should. I would enjoy massaging you naked. You travel a lot, I know. You’ve told me. I imagine you have naked massages from time to time, out of earshot as it were.” Phil knew Em was married.

Em blushed, which was not generally in her character. But she suddenly felt adventurous. “You imagine a lot, I imagine,” she told Phil with a laugh. “But yes, I do. Mostly they are in my hotel room on my bed late at night and the massages are with an outcall masseur.”

She looked at Phil. He had acquired am interesting bump in his pants. He said, “Do you ever have early evening massages?”

“That’s often not possible on business trips,” Em said. “But on holidays I do if I’m alone and after-lunch ones too sometimes.”

Phil said, “I’ve always thought you were a seriously sexy lady. I’ve leave you now to get ready and I’ll be back in two minutes.” He left the room and shut the door.

Em stripped naked and hung up her clothes. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror and thought she looked quite trim with erect nipples and a newly manicured mini-landing strip.

She had often wondered why the walls of the massage room had mirrors and why there was one on the ceiling too. She got very hot thinking about that, just at that moment.

She went into the main room and lay face down on the massage bed. She spread her legs wider that she had normally done with Phil while she was wearing panties. She felt her nipples getting more and more erect and harder and was conscious that her hairless pussy was by now pinkly open and hot-wet.

Her little landing strip was buzzing and alert as it always was when it was about to be stroked.

She turned her head to one side to see the mirror on her left-hand side. Em was lightly tanned. She had discreet and very tiny tan lines. She thought she looked quite hot and remembered how, a week or so ago, a naked and tattooed Japanese masseur had told her exactly that – in Japanese which was lovely – just before he firmly licked her pussy to heaven on her bed in her hotel room in Osaka.

And that had been just before he fucked her very hard.

She stifled a little chuckle. She had told her husband Ambrose next morning, over the phone, that she had had a very hard massage the evening before.

Em pushed her right hand under her body and fingered her pussy. She had had no idea before she got to Phil’s this evening that he even did this with clients, let alone that he was obviously going to do it with her in the deliciously immediate future.

The door opened. Em saw this in the mirror. She also saw that Phil was naked and was carrying a massive erection just below a very attractively squared forest of pubic hair.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

He said in a soft voice, “Just as I thought, you’re very hot. But I think we need to have your legs just a little further apart and you can take your hand away from your pussy. I’ll take care of that.”

He did, in a spectacular fashion. He knelt on the end of the bed between Em’s legs and flung them very wide. Em said, “Ohhh!” Then he gently pulled Em’s hand away from her pussy and licked her fingers. He said, “You taste lovely. I shall lick your pussy while I’m massaging your back and legs.”

Em’s pussy immediately became very wet. She said, “Ah!” He briefly fingered her clit, pinching the suddenly hard little button between two slick fingers. Em said, “Argh! Oh god! That’s so good!”

Phil said, “Now I will give you a very full back and legs massage. During this you will come. You may want to watch yourself coming. It will be a lovely warm-up for the main event when I’ve turned you over onto your back and I’m giving you a very full frontal massage. You’ll come then too. You can watch that action in the mirror above you.”

And Em said, “Oh god yes. I want that. Do I get to come on your cock as well? I think I shall need to.”

And Phil said, “Of course.”

Em said, “I so want that.”

Phil’s full back and legs massage was magic. He oiled every bit of her, including her pussy. He pushed a hand up past her pussy and ruffled her landing-strip when he did this. Em moved her legs even further apart. Phil rewarded her with a sudden, hard pussy-lick. Em gripped the sheets and bucked and shouted.

Phil oiled her butt, pulling the cheeks apart and rimming her ass-hole deliciously with his tongue. Em let out a little murmured “Ohhh” and then bucked and shouted again when he slid a slick finger into her ass.

He bit her buttocks, quite hard. And then he did the same with the insides of her uppermost thighs. Em murmured, “Oh god! That’s so good.”

Then he moved to the side of the bed. Em could see his powerful buttocks in the mirror and his long, hard cock within sucking distance of her mouth. She put out a hand and grabbed it and pulled it towards her and opened her mouth. He slid his cock in gently. She clenched it with her teeth, quite firmly as was her usual practice, and blew him hotly but briefly.

She wanted him to come in her cunt. She was already imagining the red-hot heat of ejaculations from his nine-inch cock in her vagina. She was nearly coming now, herself.

Phil straddled her doggy style and tongue-fucked her from the back, the way she really loved to get it. She came nearly immediately and made a lot of noise.

He gently turned her over onto her back and flung her legs wide apart again. Em looked at herself in the ceiling mirror. It was like watching a porn movie and it made her hotly anxious to have another orgasm very soon. And it was so delicious to know that she would, that Phil was certainly going to fuck her until they both came.

Phil oiled her fully, from her neck to her toes. He played with her nipples while he oiled her breasts and licked and bit them. He kissed her belly-button. He stroked and seriously disturbed her landing-strip. Then he nibbled it and licked it and then said, “That is a seriously sexy little strip you’ve got there. I would love to see it regularly.”

Em said, “I think you shall.”

He licked it again as a reward and then ran his firm tongue downwards from it, though her slit and into her cunt and tongue-fucked her for a second time. Em was on fire. She shouted and bucked and hotly watched herself doing so.

And then she came, Very loudly.

Now Phil was at the bottom of the bed. He got between her legs. His cock was hard and horizontal and pointing directly at her pussy. It edged closer. Em watched this in the ceiling mirror with hot fascination. She was about to get nine inches of fat hard cock in her cunt and she was going to watch it fuck her brains out.

It breached her pussy lips. Em shouted with delight. Then she felt it slide firmly and wetly in and watched it disappear inside her.

Phil fucked her very rapidly. She watched as his cock disappeared entirely in her vagina and then reappeared, almost to the tip, before plunging back inside. She saw her neat little breasts jiggling frantically with his rhythm. She saw her hips rising to take his cock inside her. She saw her face infused with passion, her mouth open and her tongue moistening her hot lips.

She saw Phil’s cock suddenly grow even bigger and harder and fatter as his eyes took on the glaze of imminent coming and she felt her vaginal muscles contract to grasp his wildly thrusting cock as it continued plunging into her faster and faster.

Em felt herself coming. She retained enough presence of mind to watch herself do this. She saw herself fling her arms above her head with wild abandon. She saw and heard Phil starting his coming noises. She heard herself shouting and felt shafts of heat flood her body.

Phil suddenly arched his back and uttered a great cry of ecstasy. His pumping became frantic. Then he filled her cunt with six huge hot ejaculations as she came hotly on his very fine rod.

It was last appointment Thursdays from then on.

Published 
Written by HotLittleMoments
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments