Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Six Month Sex

"Gavin and Elise's six month anniversary. This is a SLOW BURN story."

6
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

It was date night. It should've been a happy occasion, right? Wrong. It had gone so wrong so fast. We couldn't even make it through dinner without fighting. So much for six months, I guess. I just don't understand. Gavin and I were so good. I don't know, maybe it wasn't meant to be more than a physical thing. Still, my heart pulled at my chest, aching. I just wanted to love him wholeheartedly.

But, if we couldn't even agree on something as simple as what to do to celebrate our anniversary, then what sort of future could we have, really? He insisted on staying the night when we got home, even though I told him to leave. Though, if I'm being honest, I didn't want him to. I just wanted to go back to the great times we had. The talks, the dates, the romance... fuck, he is so good.

Maybe I can save the night after all? I mean, it's only 10:30 pm. Maybe we could go take a walk by the beach, or get cheap takeout and cuddle up in the car, looking out at the city? Ugh, or maybe I should just give up. Honestly, I don't even know what we were fighting about. Maybe I'm just in a mood. Maybe he is. Either way, I feel like I need a release. I have some pent-up energy that I should get rid of.

I looked over at Gavin turned away from me in the bed. His breathing was soft and steady. He must be sleeping. I decided to take a walk. I threw on his shirt and walked out onto the balcony. The view isn't the most fancy thing ever, but I love it. It's very urban. You can see distant city lights from small parts of Chicago that are still booming, but there are still enough trees and things around to feel secluded.

I sat out there, lost in thought. I must have been around an hour or so. Finally, I got a little cold, so I grabbed some water and headed back to bed. I may be a little amped up, but perhaps a good night's sleep would help me gain some clarity. If nothing else, I could relax just a bit more. So, with that, I huffed as I laid back in my bed, the beautifully large man now absent from his side. Bathroom, probably.

As if on cue, I hear a flushing sound, followed by a sink running and a door clicking open. I glanced over my shoulder at him but decided I didn't have the energy for round two of our off night. Instead, I turned on my side and lay there quietly. I felt Gavin gently lay down beside me, careful not to disturb me too much. Even when we fight, he's still the most considerate man on the planet. Fuck, this guy kills my heart - but in the best way.

I feel him slide closer to me, and his hand softly comes around my hip as I lay away from him. Quietly, he kisses my cheek and whispers, "Can't sleep, baby girl?"

"No. Not that it matters..."

A low blow, I know. But I was hurting. I wish I didn't say that, though. I could feel the stab of pain hit him, and I wanted nothing more than to just be okay again.

"Ouch, okay then. Look, I can't sleep either. I can't rest knowing we're not in a good place right now. Even if it's only temporary."

I turned to face him, laying on my back and swirling my head to meet his gaze. "Temporary? What exactly is temporary about this? We're six fucking months into this shit, Gavin. Maybe if it's 'only temporary,' you shouldn't bother staying the night. I mean, how could you even-"

He cut me off with a kiss. Fuming as I was, I let him linger before pushing him away a bit more harsher than I probably should have.

"I meant the fight, baby girl. If you can't see how in love I am with you by now, then I don't know what else I can do. But don't you dare think that I'm not in this for the long haul."

"You... you what? Gavin, you've never said that to me before."

I trailed off, once again lost in thought. I started to turn away from him again, my own head getting the best of me. Emotion swirled inside me. Love for this amazing man who never ceases to amaze me. Anger for him playing with my heart like this. I mean, honestly, who the fuck says 'I love you' for the first time in the middle of a fight? But more powerful than either of those was lust. Pure, raw lust. That energy I had earlier came back but as a flood between my thighs. I can't even explain it.

"Don't turn away from me, baby girl. Talk to me. I told you I don't like fighting."

"I-I don't know what to say to you, Gavin. You're fucking confusing."

I felt his hand grab my chin as he lightly turned my face to his, forcing me to meet his gaze. He's impossible to read, though I feel like I know what he's thinking at the same time.

"Then ask me the questions that are mulling around in that beautiful mess of a mind up there. Tell me, and I'll answer any that I can."

"I just... why would you tell me you love me? Why now? We're literally fighting."

"True, we are. But it's still our anniversary. I had this whole plan to tell you at dinner, but we came home early."

"Well, then, why wouldn't you just say that? I mean, here I am upset all fucking night, and then you go, and you have these thoughtful plans and these romantic ideas..."

"Does it make you more upset?"

"No. I love it. I love you, I just-"

I cut myself off and turned away from him. I just needed a moment to collect my thoughts. But he caressed my body sweetly as he kissed my neck up to my ear, nibbling on the lobe as he whispered, "Fuck. Say that again."

"No. Gavin, we haven't even actually resolved anything! And you're just moseying along, turning me on and-"

"So I'm turning you on, huh?"

"That's not the point, and you know it. I'm still pissed off, and this isn't helping. I can't think straight!" He kissed my lips softly but hungrily. I can't lie. My legs clenched together. I could just feel how badly he wanted me. And fuck, I want him too. "Gavin... This isn't healthy."

"What? Ever heard of make-up sex?"

His hand slid up my thigh, and I felt his grip tighten. It shot a chill down my spine, but I resisted. I still had to tease him, though. I let him kiss me and kissed him back passionately. I almost said fuck it, but my logic kicked in, and my body jerked back.

With that, and still only wearing his t-shirt, I pulled away and silently left the bedroom. I could hear him sigh as I turned away, but I still needed my space. I walked out to the balcony and leaned over the edge, taking in the midnight scenery. I swear, sometimes I feel like I live in a novel. I heard the door slide open and felt the heat on my back.

"I just want to be ok again. I wanna be like we were last week. I mean, fuck. What were we even fighting about? Was it even important? Was it worth ruining our anniversary..."

I dropped my head sadly and let out a sigh. I heard him step closer, and I felt his arms wrap around my waist. He was so warm in the cool evening air, and I let go for a moment.

"No, it wasn't important. Not enough for it to still be bothering you this much. And I am so sorry, baby girl, for my part in it. But I can tell you one thing if you let me."

"Really? What's that?"

"It didn't ruin our anniversary, baby girl. We still got time. I promise."

"But..." I trailed off. I was now at peace with our fight. We talked about it, acknowledged it, and can now move past it. But, now I was worked up for a whole other reason. "Are you sure, Gavin? I'm so sorry about tonight. I just had this idea of what should have happened, and it all went so awry, and I-" He spun me around to face him, which cut me off and startled me. "Gavin! What the hell, you scared me!"

He grabbed my face and pulled me in, kissing me hungrily while he held my hips in place with him.

"I love you, baby girl. Now let me show you how much."

"I love you t-"

Our lips crashed together again, and this time I moved into him. I wrapped my hands up in his hair and felt my body ignite, pure passion flowing through me and into him. He pushed me into him by my ass, squeezing it and sending shockwaves through me as he did so. I moaned so lightly, but it was enough to send him overboard.

He pulled away and kissed my neck. He looked ravenous as he did so, but all I could do was moan in response. "Uhh, fuck, Gavin."

My breathing was heavy, and my voice was shaky. He growled at me hoarsely as his hand entangled itself in my hair. Knowing what was coming, I shut my eyes. He tightened his grip and pulled my hair, forcing me to look up.

"God, I fucking worship you. Now, let me show you the stars, baby girl." Gavin was rough with me. He choked me hard while his hands slipped under his shirt. He let go of my throat, forcing me to breathe deep, only to moan louder as he roamed my body. One hand was under my shirt on my boobs, the other was gliding up my leg, quickly approaching my center. I moaned again, this time in his ear, as I licked at his neck. It was primal. "Fuck, baby, you're so wet."

He could barely talk. He was panting so hard, pure heat radiating in his eyes as he looked at me like something to eat. Fuck, he can feast on me however he wants. I fully submit to him.

"Guess t-the fight turned me o-on," I moaned out as I chuckled breathlessly. He swirled his hand around my clit as I moaned into his ear, drawing it out and clenching his hand between my thighs.

"That feel good, baby girl? Do you like it when I rub your clit like this?" His hand moved faster, working me more and drawing out my pleasure as I moaned into our kiss. My hand dropped down his chest, over his abs, past his hips, and into his shorts. He was rock hard, and I took him into my hand, working him much slower than he was me. He moaned, "Fuck, baby. That feels so fucking good."

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster

I moaned in response, "Yeah, you feel good, too. Fuck..."

His hand moved from my tits to my throat, clenching his hand around my skin and causing my hand to pause briefly. I closed my eyes as his finger began to move down towards the entrance of my pussy, and my breath quickened. I felt him tighten his grip further before stopping completely.

"Ugh, babe. W-why'd you stop?"

"Because you were close. And I didn't want that yet. On top of that..." He pulled away and knelt down in front of me. He looked at me, and a wicked smile came across his lips. "I'm fucking thirsty. And your pussy is dripping with juice."

He grabbed my leg and threw it over his shoulder, leaning me back gently against the railing of the balcony. One hand grabbed the rail, and the other was in his hair. My head whipped back as he thrust his tongue out rough against my clit, working it up and down while gently sucking. I moaned loud and pushed his head further into me, only to once again have him stop fully. He kissed me up my body before grabbing my throat hard.

"Ssh, baby. Neighbors."

"Do I look like I care about the fucking neighbors?"

His eyes darkened, and his grip was stronger as he whispered into my ear. "True, baby. But I really don't feel like stopping because the cops were called. Now, I'm not joking. Not another fucking moan out of you until I say so. Got it?"

He choked me so hard my vision blurred. But only for a moment. He let go and waited for a response. Huffing angrily, I rolled my eyes at him before responding shortly,

"Ugh, yes, Sir."

"Mmm, good girl. But you fucking roll your eyes at me again, and you won't cum at all." He moved back down my body and began eating me out. His tongue sent waves of pleasure through my body, my hips meeting his rhythm. I was biting my lip and scratching at the railing to keep from moaning again. I barely managed, though, letting out small whimpers every now and then. "Fuck, good job, baby girl. You're doing so good being quiet." He must have felt my frustration because he thrust a finger inside me right after saying that. My legs tried to close on him, but he held me in place firmly. I let out a dramatic sigh, and he warned me again. Only, with every word he spoke, his finger moved faster, going a little deeper every time. "What did I say, baby girl? Not another fucking sound, or there'd be consequences."

"I...I know. I-I'm fucking t...trying. But-"

"But nothing. If I hear you again, this will be all you get tonight."

"Oh, come on. You...you know this turns you on. S-s-seeing me all turned on for you." I had to stop to hold back a moan as his finger sped up, curling up slightly, almost hitting my G-Spot. A smirk formed on his lips, but he quickly hid it. "J-just adm-mit it. You fucking...love to see me like this."

I knew at that moment I would send him into overdrive, which is exactly what I wanted. Fuck the neighbors. I needed this man inside of me now. And I was willing to do anything to get him to get out of his own way. He was straight-up torturing me-and he knew it.

"Mmm, you know what, gorgeous? You're right. I fucking love to watch you struggle to obey me because your body is on fire. I love how much you tense up when I curl my finger just like this as it's pumping inside of you."

"Ah, FUCK. Gavin..."

My body tensed as intense pleasure roared through me, building up an energy I know I couldn't keep in. He put two fingers in but slowed down slightly.

"And you wanna know what else I fucking love about you?" He bit my thigh hard as he thrust his fingers up hard, causing my back to arch and my grip to tighten, needing stabilization. I held my breath for a moment, needing more. "I fucking LOVE watching you cum. Cum for me, baby girl. Let me taste all of you."

He thrust into me again as his tongue met my clit. Quickly, he pumped his fingers in and out as his tongue moved over my clit, in sporadic circles as his fingers curled, hitting my g-spot repeatedly.

"Gavin, FUCK! I-I'm going to...I'm gonna-"

"Do it, baby girl. Fucking cum all over me." A final wave of pleasure overtook me. I was humping his face, my hips meeting his fingers in beautiful harmony. His tongue swirled hungrily over my clit, while he kissed every inch of my pussy. I rode the waves of pleasure as he drank up all my juices, moaning low as he took me in.

He got up, pulling at the t-shirt as he moved. His hand was still wet from fingering me to orgasm as it slip up my body, over my breast. I felt him pull my head back, and his fingers went into my mouth. "Clean me up, baby. And see how good you taste."

I sucked on his fingers, licking them seductively and cleanly. I made eye contact, knowing I was teasing him. I pulled his hand out of my mouth and drew him in. But as I made out with him sloppily, my hand drew down to my own pussy. Gathering my juices in my hand, I took Gavin's rock-hard cock and ran my hand over it, spreading my juices to mix with his own. He moaned deeply into my mouth, and I felt his grip tighten on my ass.

He needed me as much as I needed him. But I didn't want this to end. I wanted him to feel like I was feeling, and even if it meant putting my body on hold, so be it. I had a primal urge to pleasure this man. As I worked him in my hand, I kissed down his jawline to his neck and licked at his nipples and his chest.

I worked him faster as I slid my tongue down his body, stopping when I reached my hand. I took a brief pause to look at him. He looked like a wild, untamed animal. With a primal instinct taking over and lust clouding his vision. But, still, he let me have my fun. I smiled as I licked at his shaft. I rubbed my tongue piercing over his tip gently, still slowly jerking him off just enough. I smiled and moaned as I took him into my mouth, his girth filling me up instantly.

"Fuck, baby. Keep going..."

I worked him down my throat further, reveling in the taste of him. I heard him moan, and I kicked it up. I sped up my head and began to suck him harder. He moaned louder than before, and I pulled him out. "Sshh, baby. Can't let those pesky neighbors hear you now."

"Keep talking, and... and I'll have you stuffed before you can even think."

"Promise?"

I took him back in suddenly, and his breathing sped up. He didn't moan, but he pulled my hair painfully as he began to thrust. I wanted to pull back, and tears pricked my eyes momentarily. But I was determined to keep going. I wanted him to be so hungry he couldn't see.

"Fuck. Baby, you should-"

I sucked him harder and faster than before, cutting his words off and sending his head flying back. I moaned as I sucked him, and he released my hair. Still, I pushed myself and took him in further, all the way down to his base. He moaned loudly before cutting off and dragging me up. He kissed me hard with his hand wrapped around my throat as he propped me up on the railing, holding me steady as I got situated.

"Fuck me, Gavin. Fuck me. I need to feel you inside me."

I kissed his neck and tugged at his shorts, desperate to move them further away. His hand grabbed my wrist, and he held them both behind my back. With the other hand, he slid between my thighs and put three fingers in.

"Almost, baby girl. But you're gonna have to earn it."

"Earn it? JUST FUCK ME, GAVIN! I can't fucking take it anymore."

"Mmm, that's good. Fucking beg for it, baby."

"Ugh, you know what? No. You want it just as bad. And I know this is torture for you, too."

I moaned harder when his thumb met my clit at the end of that threat. He rubbed me painfully slow, and his fingers hardly moved inside me. He even pulled out, only leaving one fingertip in me. Teasing me.

"Fuck, Gavin..."

"Don't fucking threaten me again. I want to devour you, but I won't if you're going to act like a brat."

He thrust hard into me twice while rubbing my clit fast before letting go completely. I had to grab the railing to keep from falling, it was so sudden. Immediately, my hand found my clit. I began rubbing tight circles around it and teasing my entrance.

"Fine, Daddy. If that's how you feel. I can just pleasure myself."

"What did you just say to me, baby girl?" He stormed towards me, but I didn't let up. He wrapped one hand around my throat while his other hand cupped mine against my clit, and he began teasing my entrance painfully. "You don't fucking touch yourself until I say so. This pussy..." He thrust into me hard, causing a loud moan to escape as he pressed my own hand harder against my sensitive bud. "Is mine. All. Fucking. MINE."

Gavin grabbed my hips and thrust himself into me deep, causing me to moan loudly and arch my back. He held me up against the railing as he fucked me hard and fast. Whimpered moans escaped my mouth before he captured mine in his, going harder as he kissed me.

"Fuck! Daddy. Harder. G-go HARDER!"

"Oh, fuck, baby girl. That's it. Cum. Cum for me, baby girl!"

"Daddy, Fuck! Fuck me!"

It only lasted about thirteen minutes overall. But it was animalistic and wild and rough... and absolutely perfect. Gavin is like a drug. And I never wanna stop riding out this high.

Published 
Written by BRI5435
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments