Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 10: Fully Submitting

"Natasha is willing to do anything Seth wants"

13
1 Comment 1
46.8k Views 46.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
I'm Natasha. I'm 17, blonde, skinny, with milky white skin and 34C breasts. I've had a crush on this guy who goes to my dad's gym for a while. More than just a crush, really. I dream about this guy. He's at least six feet tall, blonde, blue eyes, tan skin, and incredibly muscular. He gets me so turned on when I'm on the elliptical and he walks by. It's always super awkward when my dad comes to find me after his aerobic class.

I typically don't go to the gym without my dad, but I was pretty sure I had figured out this guys workout schedule so last weekend when my parents went out of town, I decided to go to the gym to see if I could find him. I was on the elliptical for about an hour and was about to give up after listening to "Work Bitch" by Britney Spears on my iPhone for the third time. When all of a sudden, I saw him across the gym in a wife beater and light blue shorts. He had just arrived.

I got off the machine and walked over to the free weights section he was in. I picked up some small 5lb weights and started raising them over my head and stretching, checking in the mirror to see if he was looking. I noticed a lot of other guys were staring, but not him. Finally I decided to just approach him.

"Excuse me sir, I want to try a bench press. Would you spot me?" I gave him a smile as his deep blue eyes met mine.

"Uhh... sure."

He put down his weights and walked to the bench with me. I laid down and started to push on the bar. It didn't have any weights on it, but I was really struggling to just lift it off the pole. He started to laugh.

"First time?"

"Yeah. How'd you guess?"

"Get up, I'll show you how."

I got off the bench and he grabbed a ton of weight rings. He kept loading them on until the bar was basically full. I stood behind spotting, as if it would do a damn thing if he couldn't lift it. Which, of course, he had no problem doing. It was so hot, watching his big chest stretch and flex as he did a few bench presses. My mouth was hanging open watching him.

"What's your name?" he asked me.

"Natasha. What's yours?"

"Seth. I think I've seen here before with an old guy."

"Oh yeah. That's my dad."

"He here today?"

"No. I came alone. He's out of town with my mom."

"Nice. How old are you?"

"Seventeen. You?"

"Thirty-one. You single?"

"Yes. Are you?" I let out a big grin at his question.

"No, but she don't gotta know." He shot me a big grin back.

I've never liked it when guys cheated. And I never wanted to be the kind of girl who would knowingly sleep with a guy who wasn't single. But, I wanted Seth so bad that at this point, I didn't care. I invited him back to my house, him following behind my car. When we got there, I lead him straight up to my room where he wrapped his big strong arms around my waist and started to kiss me.

He had a lot more stubble on his face than I thought. Because it was so blonde, it was hard to see unless you were really close. His lips and tongue were so nice, but his kisses quickly turned rough, him sticking his tongue to the back of my mouth and biting my bottom lip.

"Are you a dirty bitch?"

"Uhh... I don't know. Not really I guess."

"Will you be my dirty bitch?"

"Oh wow... I'd do anything for you."

With that one sentence, he ripped my tank top open, literally. He grabbed at my cleavage and tore it down the front, exposing my sports bra. He slid it off my shoulders and forcefully took my bra off. He started sucking and bitting my tits, nibbling at the sides of my boobs near my arm pits sending shivers down my spine. I started to lift off his wife beater and he grabbed the sides and raised it up. His chest had short dark blonde hairs all over. It was so sexy, his pecs came to a peak at his dark nipples and I started to lick them.

"Worship me." he said, as I started kissing and rubbing all over his chest and arms. When I got to his arms, he raised one and pushed my head into his arm pit. It smelled strongly of deodorant.

"Lick it." I did, and it tasted worse than when I had to lick soap as a kid for accidentally saying "shit."

Then he wrapped his hands around my throat and guided me to stand up. He wasn't choking me, but it was a reminder that he could at any moment if he wanted to. He lead me to my bed, where he pulled his pants down and sat on it. His dick was rock hard, around 8 inches long and decently thick. Definitely bigger than any guy I'd ever been with.

"Will you be my bitch and do anything I want?"

"I'll be your bitch, but I have my limits."

"Well I'm the kind of guy who likes to just take what I want. But let's just use a safe word. If you want me to stop at any point, say 'dumbbell'. I get off on hearing the word 'no' so I'll only stop if you use the word. Okay?"

"Okay." I thought this was so hot, I'd never used a safe word before. 

I started to suck his hard cock and his hands grabbed my hair and started pulling it down hard on his dick. It stabbed at the back of my throat, making me gag as he pulled me down, sending about an inch of his dick down my throat.

Eva_m1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_m1

I couldn't breath, but I was fighting the urge to puke. Tears started streaming down my face as he told me I was being a "Good bitch."

Anytime I would start to make gaging sounds, he would hold my head down hard. Finally he let go and I backed my head away from his crotch.

"That's my good bitch. Tell me you're my good bitch."

Coughing, I fought to say the words. "I'm your good bitch."

He grabbed under my arms and stood me up, placing my hands on the bed as he was cupping and shaking my boobs as he kissed my neck. His hands migrated to my shorts. He stuck his thumb in the sides and pulled them down, along with my panties in one motion. He got on his knees and started biting my ass cheeks. Then he stood up and sat on the bed. He grabbed me and laid me over his lap, my ass in the air and gave it a hard spank.

"Ow!"

"You deserve this," he said, as he spread my cheeks wide, spit on my ass hole, closed my cheeks and gave another spank. "Tell me you're beneath me."

"I'm beneath you." I couldn't believe I was submitting to stuff like this, but it kind of turned me on. His hand reached between my legs and started applying lots of pressure on my pussy and clit as he rubbed it hard. Suddenly he picked me up and threw me on the bed, mounting me and pinning me down, as he started biting my boobs again.

"I'm going to spread you open and make you feel worthless." He looked at me with such vengeance as he pushed his dick in my pussy, spreading me wide and deep and fast, making me wince with the pain of it. I started to whimper, as he grunted and put all his weight into his thrusts. His hands grabbed the side of my face and he spat in it.

"Open your mouth," he commanded. As I did, he spat in my mouth while fucking me hard. I started to cry and he enjoyed it, sucking on my chin and nibbling on my ear and neck. He started to moan loud, as he pulled out and straddled my chest, spraying my face with his cum.

"Do you like cum, bitch?"

"No."

"Yes, you do. Tell me you love my cum."

"I love your cum."

"Eat it all." He started smearing it off my skin with his fingers and sticking it in my mouth. It was so bitter and tangy, but I swallowed it all for him. Then he stuck his dick in my mouth and I sucked the last bits of his load out.

He got off me and grabbed my hips, forcing me on my knees, ass in the air, as he pushed his dick in again and started doing me doggy style. He grabbed my hair and pulled so hard my hands left the bed, as he forced me into an upright position on my knees, my ass out so he could still fuck me. His hand wrapped around my throat and started applying pressure, as he slammed me hard, my head getting dizzy. At one point I thought about using the safe word, but I really wanted to take it for him and give him everything he wanted. It was so hot.

His hand let go of my throat and he pushed me down flat, still fucking me as I lay flat on my stomach. He laid down on top of me, putting all his weight on me. I could hardly breath, he was so heavy and my pussy was starting to get dry from all the friction. He got off and turned me around, spitting in my hole, as he mounted me again, grabbing my face and making me stare into his beautiful cold eyes.

"I'm going to make you pregnant," he said coldly.

"No, please. I'm not on birth control."

"Good bitch. You're going to have my bastard baby."

"No."

"Yes. Say it. Tell me you're going to have my baby."

"I'm going to have your baby."

He started to moan loud as his thrusts slowed down and he started to fill me deep with his second load. His face was all sweaty and read and he was practically yelling and shaking as he came hard. He pulled out and grabbed my hips raising them in the air and resting my weight on my shoulders on the bed. He wrapped his arm around my leg and rested his hand on my pussy, as he rubbed it with a lot of pressure.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving my super sperm time to get to your insignificant egg, bitch."

He stuck a finger in my pussy and held me firm. He started to finger his cum deeper into me, as he pressed his mouth against it and blew hard, giving me a raspberry on my pussy. Finally he let me go, backing away as my legs fell to the bed. I laid there motionless as he commanded "Tell me you're my bitch."

"I'm your bitch."

"You're mine now." He leaned in and squeezed my boobs as he gave me another deep kiss. He got up and started putting his clothes back on.

"Can I have your number in case I really do get pregnant?"

"No. I don't need my girlfriend seeing your number in my phone. I doubt you will, but you know where to find me if you do. If you didn't want me to cum in you, you should have said 'dumbbell.'"

And with that, he was heading downstairs. I laid there naked on the bed, as I heard the front door close and the sound of his car driving away. I was sore, but really glad I got to have sex with him.

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments