Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 8: Making the Team

"Megan does what she needs to do to make the cheerleading team"

15
1 Comment 1
35.6k Views 35.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
My name is Megan. I'm 17 and go to West Cumberland High. I'm a skinny Asian with a decent figure and I've been trying out for the cheer leading team ever since I was a freshman. I made friends with a lot of the girls on the team so this year I was certain I was going to make it. Auditions were last Friday after school. I dressed like a school girl in a pleated skirt thinking it looked cheerleader-ish and wore purple eye liner. I did my cheer and all my friends cheered for me after.

After auditions were over, Coach Jackson and two of the head cheerleaders left the gym to go decide who would make it and who wouldn't. As we all sat around chatting, my friends told me I nailed it and I was so excited for Coach to come back in and announce who made the cut. After about 15 minutes, he came back in and started calling off names. Three blonde white girls were called down, screaming with excitement as they made the cut. Then he called down one black girl. Was that it? My heart was pounding.

"Megan Nguyen and Aubrey Jones... Both of you come see me. The rest of you are dismissed," Coach Jackson said, as my friends shot me a nervous look and left the gym. Aubrey was another white blonde and I was wondering why we were asked to stay behind.

"You girls are probably wondering why I asked you to stay. I just filled four spots and I only have room for one more girl on the squad. You both did great in the audition and we couldn't decide who should get the spot, so I decided to hold you back privately for a second audition," he explained.

Coach Jackson put us through a series of tests, having us do handstands, splits, cartwheels, and seeing how high we could kick our legs. We both had about the same skill level. I was getting so nervous, my heart was beating fast and my palms were getting sweaty.

"Alright. You both are evenly matched. I'd like to speak to each of you privately in the locker room and find out which girl will be a better match for the team."

He took Aubrey in first while I waited alone in the cold empty gym. They were in there for about 20 minutes. When they finally came out, Aubrey didn't make eye contact with me and left the gym. "It's your turn Megan," Coach said as he motioned me to come to the locker room with his hand. I entered and he motioned for me to sit on the bench next to him.

"So tell me Megan, why do you think you'll be a good fit for this team?" He asked.

"Well Coach, I've always wanted to be a cheerleader since I was little. And a lot of my friends are on the squad already. We get along great and I know I'd fit in with everyone. I would work so hard and be fully dedicated to the team." As I spoke, he smiled and made notes on his clipboard.

"Now you mentioned you would work hard and be dedicated. I expect my squad to make cheer leading their number two priority, after schoolwork. We are a competitive team and we need every girl focused and getting good grades. Does that sound like a problem?

"No Coach. I'm completely ready to make this commitment to the team."

"Alright. Well, I think I've heard enough. I do have to say that Aubrey made a better case for joining the team and I checked your files. She had a higher GPA last year."

My heart started pounding. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had a 4.0, how could ditzy Aubrey be doing better in school than me? It didn't make sense. Then Coach Jackson said something else.

"Unless you are willing to prove to me that I should take you instead."

"What do you mean, Coach?"

"Well, Aubrey was able to convince me a little bit. She was very expressive... with her mouth."

Oh my God, did Aubrey give Coach Jackson a blow job? He gave me a look like he wanted me to do something. I didn't know what to do, but I wasn't about to lose another year of not being a cheerleader. I stood up and turned around, my back to him and took off my skirt, dropping it to the floor. I undid my blouse and let that fall as I turned around in my bra and panties.

"You have a real nice body, sweetie. What else you got?"

I walked slowly towards coach, his black skin starting to glisten with sweat in the hot locker room. His lips were so big and I leaned in to kiss him, his mustache tickling my nose as his big hands rested on my ass. His index fingers slipped under my panties as he pinched the fabric together and pulled it between my cheeks like a thong. He started pulling it up between my cheeks and I could feel it becoming tight against my pussy as he kept tugging it.

His hands then reached under my butt and lifted it up to sit me on his lap. He undid my bra and let my small tits out as he started sucking on my nipples. "Your boobs are smaller than any girls' on the squad," he said to me as I felt his boner through his gym shorts. It felt pretty big.

"What more do I have to do?" I asked.

"Well, Aubrey took care of me, if you know what I mean."

I got off his lap and got on my knees between his legs and pulled down his shorts and boxers. Holy shit, was his dick big! Seriously, when it was hard it was about as long as my face from chin to forehead. I should know because as I stared at it, he started thumping it against my forehead. I grabbed it at the base, his thick curly pubes scratching my hand as I started sucking it. I could smell spit on his dick, which must have been from Aubrey. I sucked it hard, taking as much as I could. His hand rested on the back of my head as he pushed it down, sending his dick into my throat and I started to choke, feeling like I was going to puke.

"Oh sweetie, you have poor gag reflexes. I don't know if that's going to cut it.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

What else do you got?"

I didn't know what else to do, so I pulled his shorts all the way down and kissed his big balls as I took off my panties and then sat back in his lap, completely naked. I started rubbing my pussy along his long shaft.

"I like your creativity, but I don't think that's as good as Aubrey deep throating my cock. Let's see you do a handstand naked."

I stood up and bent over in front of him, lifting my legs into the air and balancing as he got on his knees in front of me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he buried his face against my pussy and started licking it. It felt so good, but so weird to be in this position with Coach Jackson. I started to go weak in the arms as he held me up. I never knew Coach was so strong. He always looked so fat to me, with his big belly. He rested my legs on his shoulders as he stood up, holding me and sucking on my lips. When he stood up, his dick was poking me in the face and I started to suck it upside down.

After a bit he laid me down on one of the benches and got on top of me. "Aubrey made me cum with her mouth. Since you can't take me down your throat, are you prepared to make me cum with your pussy?"

I nervously nodded. I'd never been with a black guy before, and I definitely had never been with a dick this big before.

"Are you a virgin, Megan?"

I shook my head no.

"Are you on birth control?"

I shook my head yes. I had been for a while, even though my boyfriend dumped me four months ago and I hadn't had sex since then.

Coach started rubbing his head along my lips, from my clit to my hole, back and forth. It felt so good. He spat on his dick and started rubbing it, making it shiny as he pressed his had firmly against my hole and started to push in. Oh my God, I don't know if I've ever been in such pain. I winced and shut my eyes, started to cry a little from the pain. Coach kept pushing it in deeper, grabbing my ankles and spreading my legs wide into a split as he pushed it all the way in, his head pushing against the back wall of my vagina.

"I think it's true that Asian girls have smaller vaginas. I've never seen a girl cry from my size before." This didn't stop him, though he was going pretty slow in and out. When I could see through the tears, he was looking down, watching his big cock tear me apart. Every so often he would spit on the base again and as it pushed in, it made it feel a little better.

He leaned in close to me and started kissing my neck as his thrusts became faster and harder and I started to moan hard and uncontrollably, high pitched with each thrust in. Coach pulled his shirt off to reveal his sweaty fat chest, covered in curly black hairs. I'd never seen black guy's chest hair before. It felt so weird against my smooth tummy and breasts.

Then Coach reached under me and mounted his legs, straddling the bench as he picked me up, his dick pressed all the way in me. He gripped me under the legs as I wrapped my arms around his head and he started bouncing me on his dick.

"Does..." (thrust) "This..." (thrust) "Get..." (thrust) "Me..." (thrust) "On..." (thrust) "The..." (thrust) "Squad...?"

"You gotta make me cum, honey." He squatted down on the ground and rested my head on the floor. His dick was still inside me as he raised my hips up with him and started fucking me with my ass in the air. He was standing up with his knees bent to keep humping me. I reached up and started rubbing my clit and it started to feel good. My body started to tingle and tremble as I could feel it giving in to his dick, reaching a climax.

I started to cum so hard as Coach pulled out his dick and stuck two fingers in my pussy, fingering me hard and fast. Oh my God, I don't know exactly what happened, but I became so dizzy and couldn't stop screaming as my pussy shot liquid all over his pelvis, dripping down my tummy.

"Oh wow! You can squirt?"

"I can what?" I could barely talk I was breathing so heavy.

"I've never seen a girl do that before in person." He got on the floor with me and laid down, motioning for me to sit on his dick. I started to squat when he said "No, face the other way." I slowly turned around, facing away from him as I sat down, taking his dick back in my pussy. I leaned forward towards his feet as he spread my ass cheeks watching me ride his dick.

Then he grabbed my tits and pulled me backwards, my back resting on his chest as he held me tight and started fucking me so hard. It hurt again and I started to go dizzy as he started to yell and moan, grabbing my shoulders and holding me down hard on his dick. I could feel it seizing up and could feel my pussy becoming extra hot and wet as pressure started to build deep. He was cumming in me with his head pressed against the back wall of my vagina. I was so week in the knees when he pushed me up and off his dick, his cum pouring out onto his lap. He put me on my hands and knees and spread my hole.

"You were tight, but now you're so freaking loose!" He laughed.

"Does that get me on the squad? I made you cum."

"Yes, you are definitely on the squad. But you can't breathe a word of this to anyone. This isn't a regular thing and it won't happen again. Most of the girls didn't have to do this to get on and you definitely don't want them to think you slept your way onto the team."

"What about Aubrey?"

"I'll make her a backup in case anyone goes out for the season due to injury. She offered to blow me to begin with, so I doubt she will be reporting this to anyone."

On Monday my name was on the list. I was so excited to finally be on the team!!!

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments