Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Back Story On Our Relationship (Part 3)

"The planning meeting goes hardcore!"

6
0 Comments 0
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

I didn’t sleep well for some reason and I crawled out of bed later than planned. After making a pot of coffee, I checked my e-mail first; there were two from Ewa and one from Barb. The first one from Ewa included photos of the sign she had posted on the front door and a photo of the women’s restroom on the door where she had three photos of Barb that were hanging on the wall. 

Her second e-mail confused me due to the fact that she stated she was looking forward to seeing Barb and me today without any further explanation. At that point, I immediately opened the one from Barb which clarified everything to me.

Apparently, Victoria received a call that she had to work last night so she didn’t sleepover with Barb. After Victoria left, Barb checked her e-mail and there was a message from Ewa to call her so she did. It turned out that she had invited us over to hang out with her for a few hours in her patio today to discuss the fundraising event on Friday and Barb wanted me to call her at 9:00 AM. 

When we spoke on the phone, Barb said that I should pick her up in ninety minutes for the drive to the bar and I told her to bring my camera with her so we could take some photos on the patio. 

After, I picked up Barb at her apartment; she briefed me on a few things regarding our short-term plans. She said Spencer (the bi submissive) had called her to postpone our planned play session on Sunday but on the positive side, Victoria was going to spend the day with us. 

She also said that our mutual friend, Toby, had sent her an e-mail saying that she was excited to hear we had hooked-up and wanted to have a threesome during her upcoming stay with Barb. It was evident to me from what she said regarding her phone call the previous night that she was not disclosing all of the details but that was fine with me.

Once Ewa let us into the still closed bar, she gave Barb a tour pointing out the pool table and the two leather sofas near it as good locations to use during a gangbang. She said that the jukebox would be programmed to be played without charge which caused Barb to see if there were songs on it that might be useful in setting the mood on Friday.

She then showed Barb the ladies restroom that had the four framed photos of her hanging on the wall which greatly amused her. Just as we were about to go out to the patio, the front door to the bar opened and it was Stanislaw (the part-time bartender) who would be working for a while today.

As Ewa introduced us to him, he shook my hand and kissed Barb on each cheek.

Ewa then said, "Stan, we have a lot to discuss before the fundraiser on Friday so we’ll be in my patio. If you need me, call me on my cell phone and if I need you to do anything I’ll call you.”

The three of us went out to the patio and Ewa immediately removed all of her clothes, so we followed her lead before we all sat down at one of the two picnic tables.

She stared at Barb before saying, “You look yummy to me so let’s work for an hour before I attack you!”

Barb smiled and replied, “Let’s get started then because I want you!”

Ewa told us that six women and nine men had already confirmed that they would be attending the event including a very prominent member of the Polish community.

She told us, “Doctor Gerek Kowalski is one of the richest Poles in Chicago and he called me last night. He told me that he’ll be here for the party but there is a catch. Because of his reputation in our community, he cannot use you in front of the others so he made a special proposition. It would mean changing the schedule around but he offered $500.00 to play with you alone upstairs in my apartment for a full hour before the party officially begins. He also does not want to use rubbers with you. What do you think?"

Barb was silent for a few moments before replying, “Since he’s a doctor my guess is that he’s clean so I won’t catch any infections or diseases from him. I’m doing this fundraiser for two reasons… to help your charity out and because I love sex so call him to let him know.”

Ewa smiled then picked up her cell phone to call him when he answered Ewa said, “Gerek, this is Ewa and I’m sitting here with Barb. She has agreed to play with you in my apartment before the fundraiser and accepts your terms. Yes… hold on.”

She then handed her phone to Barb motioning to her to talk with him so Barb said, “Hello, Doctor Kowalski, this is Barb.” Then as he spoke to her she was silent until saying, “I love doing that and I’ve been told that I excel at it! OK… I’m looking forward to meeting you on Friday because Ewa has told me a lot about you!” before disconnecting the call.

Ewa then asked, "What did he want?”

Barb replied, “He wants me to rim his ass.”

Which made Ewa laugh before saying, “I want you to eat mine as well!”

“I plan to do that as soon as we cover the rest of our agenda because there’s one change that we really need to make that will raise more money for your charity,” Barb stated with a grin.

“What change do you want?” Ewa asked.

Barb said, “You really need to tell your guests that they can fuck me in the ass. I love anal and there won’t be any accidents because I’ll make sure Kevin gives me an enema on Friday morning before we drive over here.”

Ewa was quiet for a few moments before replying, “Ok and just to be on the safe side, I’ll have several beach towels along with hand sanitizer for the pool table and sofas.”

Barb smiled and then commented that she was getting thirsty so Ewa called Stanislaw to ask him to bring out two pitchers of Okocim along with some plastic cups. About four minutes later, the back door opened and Stan delivered the beer as he stared while smiling at the three of us all naked.

As he was about to leave, Ewa asked, "Stan, do you plan on fucking Barb at the fundraiser?”

As he locked his eyes on Barb and said, “Of course and maybe I’ll fuck her on the bar while everyone watches us!”

Barb smiled at him and said, “That would be hot, especially if you'd spank my ass first then fuck me hard so everyone else knows that they can be rough with me!"

Ewa then asked him how many customers were in the bar now and he said there were only three. He then went back inside to work.

Ewa then suggested that we take a ‘beer break’ before resuming our planning meeting so we moved to sit on some of the plastic chairs which were more comfortable. As we were drinking, Barb asked Ewa if she could describe Doctor Kowalski to her.

Ewa replied, "Gerek is a very distinguished looking man in his fifties. He seems to have a nice build but he has a big ego so he likes to impress everyone with his wealth.”

Ewa then switched the subject and began talking about the six women that already confirmed that they’d be there on Friday. She told us their names: Lilianna, Klara, Dorota, Ania, Grazyna, and Zofia. She told us all of them were definitely bisexual because she has hosted all female parties for them and had played with each of them.

As she described to us what they looked like and their ages, Barb spread her legs and moved her hand down to her pussy as she listened intently which Ewa noticed without mentioning it.

When Ewa started to tell us about the final woman, Zofia, she spread her legs exposing her shaved pussy and then looked at me to say, “Kevin, when Zofia called me to confirm that she was coming to the party she told me that she liked the photos of you and she would like very much to fuck you on Friday!”

I smiled and said, “Well, I’m certainly interested!” which made Ewa and Barb laugh.

Ewa then poured us each another beer before moving her chair next to Barb and put her hand on Barb’s inner thigh while we continued chatting. Ewa asked Barb to tell her about Victoria so she described her, what had taken place thus far in their short relationship and mentioned that we’d be having a threesome with her on Sunday.

Ewa then moved her hand to Barb’s pussy while lightly caressing it and said, “Maybe, I should host a private party on Sunday with my six girlfriends and the three of you.”

Barb chugged down her beer then locked eyes with Ewa and said, “That would be really hot and I’m certain that Victoria would enjoy it” which made Ewa smile.

Without any warning, Barb stood-up to reach into her backpack to pull out my camera and two masks. She handed me the camera and then gave one of the masks to Ewa who put it on. Barb pulled Ewa up from the chair, French-kissed her deep for over a minute and then said, “I want you now but I need to piss first so you can take photos of me pissing in Kevin’s mouth.”

Flower_Ashley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Flower_Ashley

“I’m fine with that but since I have to piss, he can drink from me as well while you take pictures,” Ewa replied.

We then walked over to the outdoor shower stall that had been constructed of cinder blocks and was large enough for at least five people to fit inside of it.  As I laid down on the tiled floor, Barb squatted about a foot over my open mouth before releasing a torrent of her hot piss into me and I swallowed almost her entire load as Ewa snapped photos.

Once I licked a few drops from Barb’s pussy, Ewa handed the camera to Barb before she straddled my mouth and filled my belly with her ‘liquid gold.' My cock was rock hard as I licked her clean and they left me to shower, before rejoining them as they were in a passionate embrace on a chaise lounge.

As they kissed and fondled each other, I poured myself another beer to sip since I was already full of their piss. I started taking photos in the great natural lighting of the patio and managed to take some great shots while standing on top of one of the picnic tables. After almost fifteen minutes of romantic foreplay, they moved into a sixty-nine position with Ewa on top of Barb. They were in a feeding frenzy as they licked and fingered each other deeply. 

Ewa was the first to have a powerful orgasm as she held tightly to Barb while continuing to lick her clit. It was then that Ewa eased her hand into Barb’s well-lubricated cunt then kept it in place while Barb moaned loudly and then slowly began to fist fuck her. As she picked up speed she pushed her wrist into Barb and started saying filthy things which excited Barb even more. They were both covered in sweat as Ewa assaulted Barb’s cunt with fury until she started to tense her body and start shouting “yes” several times before squirting onto the chair cushion. 

As she laid there quivering, twitching, and shaking, Barb kept saying, “thank you” to Ewa. I never had witnessed a scene that was so erotic and mesmerizing. They then sat on the chaise lounge holding each other silently for almost fifteen minutes while I watched them. Once Barb had recovered, they each drank a beer before showering together while I enjoyed feeling the sun on my body.

After they dried each other off with the towels, Ewa said, “I’m going to get dressed and take over for Stanislaw so he can take a twenty-minute break. After his break, we can talk for another hour before I have to take over the bar until we close tonight.”

She disappeared into the bar and about four minutes later, Stanislaw carrying a cold pitcher of beer joined us at the picnic table and poured one for each of us.  Before he sat down, he stripped out of his clothes exposing his powerful looking body, semi-erect cock and a low hanging set of testicles which got our attention.

Once he sat down, he looked at us for a few seconds before saying, “Ewa tells me that she likes and trusts both of you so she told me that I could tell you something. Most of our customers are homophobic so we don’t let them know but I’m bisexual.”

Barb looked at me with a very mischievous grin on her face before looking at him and asking, “Have you ever gotten a blow job from a couple?”

He looked somewhat surprised by the question before he responded, “No never but it has been a fantasy for me.”

Barb asked him to sit on the top of the picnic table which he did, then as he sipped his beer and without another word being said she deep kissed him while I began to suck his cock until I was choking on it. After about two minutes, Barb took her turn sucking it while I licked his heavy balls. We switched tasks several times before Barb sucked on two of her fingers and then slowly eased them into his asshole. Once her fingers were all of the ways in him she began finger-fucking him and he began pumping his nine-inch cock into our mouths until he let out a low groan.  It seemed like his load of cum could fill two shot glasses but we swallowed all of it. As we stood up, he hugged and deep kissed both of us. We chatted about sex until it was time for him to get back to work.

Once Ewa rejoined us, she immediately removed her clothes and told Barb to pull up a chair next to the picnic table.

Once the chair was in place, Ewa bent over the table and said, “Barb, it’s time to eat my ass!”

Barb leaned forward in the chair and began by kissing the delicious looking Polish ass in front of her for several minutes. When she was ready, Barb spread Ewa’s ass cheeks open and started to tongue-fuck her asshole as deep as her tongue could reach.  It continued for almost another five minutes before Barb shoved two of her fingers deep into Ewa's ass. She finger-fucked it for several minutes before pulling them to offer me a taste as Ewa turned her head to watch me savor the flavor. They tasted great and then Barb did it again so she could suck her fingers clean.

Ewa was clearly delighted by what had just happened before she said, “I loved that but we need to finish planning for Friday because I have to take the place of Stanislaw at the bar soon.”

We resumed our meeting and the first thing we did was to have Barb tell Ewa what ‘safe words’ she would use during the gang-bang. We then helped Ewa compile a list of certain things that might be useful during the event.

Ewa reminded me to give Barb a full enema on Friday morning and then looked at Barb to say, “It would be great if you could get here by 10:00 AM on Friday so I can paint your nails and do your make-up because Polish men expect that in women. I love the way you look but I don’t have a cock hanging between my legs.”

Barb smiled at Ewa saying, “I trust you and Kevin will have me here by 10:00 AM so you can prepare me for the fundraiser.”

While the three of us got dressed, Ewa told Barb that if she gets nervous on Friday that she keeps something in her apartment that would help overcome that feeling. Barb smiled at her as we entered the bar just in time for Stanislaw to end his shift. When we were leaving, he winked at us and Ewa kissed us both in front of the eleven customers that were in the bar at that time. As we walked to my car, Barb held me around the waist and thanked me for introducing her to her new friends. On the drive back to her Pilsen neighborhood, I asked if she wanted to stop for an early dinner but she declined. 

When we pulled up in front of her apartment building, she hugged me hard while French-kissing me and then said, “I have to prepare for my study group on Thursday but I promise to send you an e-mail message before going to bed tonight. Just go home and get ready for your wrestling trip your to Kentucky on Monday.”

During the relatively short drive home, I started worrying that too many things were taking place for Barb especially since in a few short weeks her fall university classes would be starting again. Once in my apartment, I sent a relatively long e-mail to her just outlining my concerns and letting her know that I’d understand if she wanted to cancel anything that we had planned including the fundraising gang-bang on Friday. I also sent Ewa an e-mail asking her to contact me as opposed to Barb because she needed time to prepare for her study group on Thursday afternoon.

By the time that I went to bed, I hadn’t heard from Barb but Ewa did respond to my message stating she’d contact me if anything developed regarding the event on Friday that she’d contact me. When the alarm on my clock radio went off, I checked to see if Barb had responded to my e-mail and she did about two hours after I had gone to bed. In the message, she stressed that she was fine with everything that we had already planned.

She had been worried that I didn’t understand that after her fall classes started most of our sexual adventures would have to be on weekends. She gave me the address of where her study group was meeting the next afternoon so I could pick her up once it ended. Her final sentence read “You may want to check out our Fetlife profile for new photos and a surprise new friend!”

I signed onto Fetlife and Barb had uploaded all of the photos taken yesterday at the bar along with some great captions. She had also posted a ‘status update’ on our profile announcing that on Friday, she would be receiving her first gang-bang without mention where it would take place. I then checked on the ‘new surprise friend’ she mentioned and it was Ewa! Her profile photo was the Polish flag but she had all of the photos from yesterday already uploaded along with her own captions talking about yesterday. As I read through her profile, it showed that she was in a relationship with Barb, Victoria and I. 

~ to be continued in Chapter 4 ~

Published 
Written by Laughing_Zebra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors