Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Basics Of Sexual Wrestling

"A model teaches her fans a unique skill"

5
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words

"I think we should be good here," said Maria.

"Start rolling?" asked Lynn, the woman in charge of recording.

"No, let's get into the room first," said Maria, walking around in her tight black trunks and a black tank top.

The black tank top and trunks went well with Maria's dark hair and olive skin which was almost golden. Originally from Spain, Maria had found a permanent home for herself in Miami. Maria stood at about five-foot-seven and looked almost identical to Spanish pornstar Alexa Tomas. The slim waist and perky breasts gave Maria almost a model-like appearance.

"There he is," said Maria, running up to a muscular man in his black underwear and hugging him.

Maria's face and shoulders were kissed by the man in his underwear. The dark-haired beauty massaged the man's back as she crossed one of her legs over his. Maria's body started to get harder and her heart sped as the man sniffed and kissed her. What aroused Maria the most is how her soft skin rubbed against the rough skin of her lover. The pair kissed each other on the face as much as they could before Maria released a long deep breath.

"Start rolling," said Maria, looking at Lynn as her lover smacked her on the ass.

Maria's lover was a man named Saad who she would regularly see for sex. Saad approached Maria over a year ago and took her on a date that ended in sex. No one could fault Maria for being attracted to Saad based on just his appearance. Saad stood at around six feet tall with black hair, brown eyes, light-brown skin, and the same exact face as Rohit Khandelwal. Originally of Indian descent, Maria thought of the Kama Sutra when she learned more about Saad's background.

"Whew!" said Maria, letting out a deep breath as her legs vibrated from arousal.

"Alright, fans," said Maria, looking at the camera and smiling as she stood next to her lover. The skin of the two lovers touched as the camera rolled and the pair grabbed each other's buttocks.

"So today, I am going to teach you all the basics of Sexual Wrestling with my dear lover, Saad," said Maria, putting her soft-skinned arm around Saad as the pair kissed a few times. Maria kicked her leg up in arousal while Saad continued to grab and squeeze her butt. Taking a deep breath, Maria went back to looking at the camera and explaining what was going to happen.

"I am going to engage in a bit of Sexual Wrestling with Saad and walk you through some tips. Sexual Wrestling is a fun way to exercise, stay fit, and enjoy a great time with your partner," said Maria, jumping away from Saad as quickly as she could. Maria was too aroused with her body rubbing against Saad's that she had to jump away to avoid orgasms.

"In Sexual Wrestling, no penetration is allowed from the man. As a woman, my goal is to make him cum and his goal is to give me an orgasm. If he gives me an orgasm, he wins and if I make him cum first, he wins. Now, we can wrestle nude or with clothes on but for starters, we will wrestle with clothes on. Ready for me punk?" asked Maria, looking at Saad on the other side of the room and smiling.

The brunette smiled as she circled around her lover. Maria knew that Saad was bigger and more muscular than her which put her at a disadvantage. The Spanish beauty also knew that the horny Saad had a lot of sexual stamina which meant that this was going to be a five-round affair. In the past, Maria had stroked Saad's cock for minutes and he didn't cum.

"So since Saad is the bigger guy, I want to avoid actually grappling with him. I just need to move my body until I can get a good position," said Maria, circling around Saad while being light on her feet.

Maria continued to circle around Saad and keep her distance from her lover. The intelligent brunette knew that if Saad grabbed her, he could do with her what he wished. Maria's heart sped and raced as her blood boiled from the anxiety of wrestling her powerful lover. The brunette momentarily looked at Saad's cock and saw how thick and erect it had become at the sight of her beauty. Maria's momentary lack of focus allowed Saad to quickly close the distance and grab her as she moaned.

"Got me!" said Maria, letting out an intense breath.

"Now," said Maria, as Saad coiled his arms around her waist and kissed her face and shoulder.

"I am going to use the best weapon I have when we are tangled up which is the kiss. My goal is to lock lips with my lover so I can make sure his mouth is not winning him the match. The more he kisses anything other than my lips, the more I am in danger of getting aroused and cumming," said Maria, putting her arms around Saad's as the two momentarily locked lips. Upon releasing the kiss, Maria took a deep breath as her sensual eyes look into Saad's.

"Now here, I am in danger of being taken down so if you are a woman, you want to jump on to your lover," said Maria.

Saad kissed Maria's neck as she jumped onto him with her legs coiling around his muscular back. The pair continued to lock lips and kiss. Maria could not help but grind her waist and crotch against Saad's muscular abs as the pair made love. The grinding caused intense arousal in Maria that bordered on an orgasm, causing her legs to loosen the grip they had on Saad's back. As a result of the loose legs, Maria fell off Saad and attempted to maintain her balance while on her feet. With her back turned to Saad, Maria noticed the muscular man's hand slip inside her panties as she let out a loud moan.

"Fuck man, fuck!" said Maria, momentarily closing her eyes as she let out a loud moan. Maria took a few deep breaths as her legs started to temporarily vibrate from the arousal. Seconds later, the Spanish beauty put both hands in her panties to prevent Saad from fingering her.

"Whew!" said Maria, her eyes opening wide as she took a deep breath. The brunette collected her breath before looking at the camera and somewhat cooling down.

"What Saad has here is called a "Hot Pocket" and most of the time, this is a match-ending move. My panties are trapping his massive hand inside which means he has all the freedom to finger my pussy. So this is why I prefer to wrestle nude because I can easily break the hold if he fingers me then but notice how now I don't have that flexibility," said Maria in a fast tone as she attempted to catch her aroused breaths.

"To hold him off, I need to stick both of my hands in my panties and grab his hand," said Maria, moaning as she did exactly what she spoke about.

"Oh Papi, he has two fingers in there and I am already starting to get wet so I need to pull these out," said Maria, grabbing Saad's hand with both of hers as she moaned and took deep breaths.

The brunette felt a hard smack on her ass with Saad's other hand smacking her right buttcheek. Saad continued to smack Maria's ass a few times as she tried to get his hands out of her panties. Despite the ordeal, the pair still kissed each other and Maria even started to grind on Saad's crotch, feeling his cock in the process. The brunette's body turned hot and sweaty from the ordeal before the five-minute timer went off. Maria and Saad kissed each other and smacked each other's buttocks as they headed for a quick break.

"Whew!" said Maria, looking at the camera as she grabbed some water.

"So if that went on for a couple more minutes, I would have lost. Lesson number one, never wrestle with your panties on because once his hands get inside, you are practically playing defense the whole round and hoping that the timer saves you. This is why it is always important to wrestle nude," said Maria, taking off her clothes. Even the pickiest viewer could not help but be aroused by the brunette's slim waist and rock-hard nipples.

"You also noticed that Saad and I smacked each other's ass and kissed at the end of the round, this is a show of respect," said Maria, looking at the camera.

"Feeling better?" asked Lynn, while she filmed Maria.

"Haha, you bet girl," said Maria.

"Sweaty over here," replied Lynn, looking at the glow from the Latin beauty.

"Well you can't blame," said Maria, pausing before smiling at looking at Saad.

"Now look at you!" shouted Maria, seeing her nude lover and skipping over to him.

"Catch this, Lynn," said Maria, grabbing Saad's thick and massive cock. Maria started to swing the cock around while looking at the camera.

"I could slap bitches away with this!" said Maria, laughing as Lynn recorded.

"Pervert," said Saad, smacking Maria on the ass as the nude lovers two kissed each other.

"So, are we having a round two?" asked Lynn.

"Yeah, I am making this fucker cum and glaze my body like a fucking donut," said Maria in her Spanish accent as she let out a groan. The pair kissed each other as Maria went to her end of the room and did a few jumping jacks out of excitement.

"All about having fun!" said Maria, looking at the camera and laughing.

Maria's heart raced as the round began with her lover. The rounds for Sexual Wrestling competitions were always five minutes. Saad attempted to get closer to Maria who was keeping her distance. Due to this session being more instructional than competitive, Saad was not as aggressive with Maria.

Squirtingcougar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Squirtingcougar

"I keep my hands extended because I want to catch the cock and stroke it. If he gets close and gets a hold of me, I want to make sure that both of my hands are on that thick cock of his. We call this technique Bull Handling and every woman, especially if she is a lot smaller than her man, should know it," said Maria.

The Spanish beauty continued to hop and skip around the room as Saad tried to corner her. Saad was calm and relaxed while Maria was constantly moving around to avoid grappling. The nervous Maria had backed herself into a corner with walls on both sides of her. Before Maria realized her predicament, Saad rushed at her and managed to get both hands around her waist. Maria could not reach around to grab the cock as Saad's mouth pressed against her pussy.

"Oh, Papi!" shouted a sweaty Maria, trying to collect her breath.

"I don't want to be in this situation folks so I am going to press my hands down on his head," said Maria, taking deep intense breaths as a rush of arousal consumed her sexy body. In a risky but clever maneuver, Maria threw both of her legs up and landed on the bottom with Saad on top of her.

"Whoa, nice one girl!" said Lynn.

The sweaty Maria was now on her back with Saad on top of her but the disruptive move caused both of her legs to be in between Saad's. What actually turned the tide here was that Maria sandwiched Saad's cock which meant that she actually had the advantage. With enough friction and persistence, Maria could make Saad cum and effectively end the match. Maria felt the thick and hot cock in between her legs and went right to work rubbing them together.

"Lynn, around the back, I got his cock between my legs!" said a sweaty Maria. Saad continued to take arousing breaths and kiss Maria's face.

"There you go folks, right there, that is how you turn the tides. Some call it Sexual Ju Jitsu!" said Maria, intensely rubbing her legs together.

Despite the intensity and determination from Maria's side, the calm Saad continued to sniff the beauty's face and kiss it. Saad kissed the soft chin, soft cheeks, neck, and even shoulders while gently massaging Maria's body. To make things more difficult, Saad put his waist close to the ground so Maria's legs could no longer have the grip they had. Maria felt her legs now getting tired as her strokes were ineffective in making Saad cum.

"Oh man," said Maria, now partially sitting up as Saad continued to kiss any part of her body he could. Maria stretched her upper body in exhaustion as Saad put his arms around her back and kissed her waist.

"Oh boy!" said Maria, taking a deep breath as Saad kissed, licked, and softly bit her sides and abs.

"Alright, fans, so what I am doing right now is called "Giving Body" and he is "Taking Body" by having fun with my abs," said Maria, taking deep and intense breaths. Lynn zoomed in on Saad passionately kissing and even blowing on Maria's abs which made the Latin beauty smirk.

"Think of these as body shots in a way. I am not going to lose from just a few of these but overtime, they wear on you," said Maria, pushing against the ground. Maria managed to get up on her legs and turned around but Saad's hands were across her waist. Saad pulled the standing Maria close to him and stuffed his head in-between her ass, licking and sniffing her anus.

"Ho ha ha! Fuck, whoa!" said Maria, jumping up a bit but still being held by Saad.

"I want to get out of this as soon as possible! I do not want his head anywhere close to eating my ass because he can easily make me cum," said Maria, wiggling her body around.

"My best defense here is to dance my ass like a cheerleader and keep my hips moving. As I do this, I want to grab his hands too," said Maria.

Maria shook her ass and danced, only to find that Saad's tongue was practically glued to her anus. Wherever Maria's anus moved, Saad tongue got a lick. The anus and all of Maria's lower body was sweaty from the wrestling which made the licks far more arousing. Maria lost balance from the intense dancing and ended up being in a prone position with Saad continuing to eat her ass. The spicy brunette felt the arousal throughout her vibrating body and knew that this was close to over as an orgasm was near.

"Time!" said Lynn, as Saad took one final whiff of Maria's ass before the end of the round. A defeated Maria headed to her corner for the rest before a final round. After drinking some water, the nude brunette looked at the camera and gulped down her final sip.

"So I have thought you most of the basics," said Maria, catching her breath.

"Since we are both sweaty, the benefit here is that I can easily break loose from grips. However, if I do not grab his cock and stroke the hell out of it, this is going to be tough," said Maria.

"You have to go for broke because if I am judging, you are behind," said Lynn.

"Easier said than done, look at how big he is," replied Maria.

"Just shoot for it and play bold, it's your only chance," said Lynn.

"Alright camera girl!" said a nude Maria, winking at her friend recording.

Maria and Saad lined up across each other for a final round. The spicy brunette slowly walked when the round started, exhausted from the intense ten minutes of wrestling she had so far. Saad mirrored Maria's slow movements but right in a flash, raced towards her. The speed at which Saad raced towards Maria was so fast that Maria didn't react until Saad's hands were on her. In an effortless manner, Saad picked Maria up and put her over his shoulders. The move even took the bold Maria by surprise as Lynn recorded with her eyes wide open.

The powerful Saad put his hands on the buttocks of the elevated Maria and started to eat her out. Saad licked and sucked the wet pussy as Maria looked down at how far above the ground she was. At this point, Maria had no defense as falling off of Saad would put her in a tough position. In a matter of a minute, Maria's eyes rolled back as she took a deep breath and her thighs aggressively vibrated. The spicy brunette had an orgasm and the match was effectively over.

"Oh yeah, fuck me baby!" said Maria, quickly as her body hugged Saad's.

Maria's legs coiled around Saad's back as she made out with him. Saad carried Maria over to his bedroom as Lynn followed the pair, still recording. As soon as Saad got to his bed, he delicately wrestled Maria down with him. The sweaty brunette immediately got on top of Saad and rode him as her upper body hugged his.

The spicy brunette's pussy was so wet that the thick cock effortlessly went inside of it. Maria's blood still boiled from the intense wrestling and she had enough energy to aggressively ride Saad. The brunette locked lips with Saad as her waist vibrated, having yet another orgasm. When Saad was not kissing Maria, he was sucking on her perky breasts and licking her sweaty skin.

"Fuck yeah baby!" said Maria, moaning as she started to grind on Saad and having yet another orgasm.

Maria was aroused by how hard and erect the cock managed to be despite her aggressive grinding. After an intense minute of making out with her lover, Maria's body started to slow down. Saad noticed the exhaustion of the brunette and immediately switched to a Missionary position. From the Missionary, Saad had leverage for longer, deeper and more intense strokes.

Saad had enough energy in him to go another round with the spicy brunette. The muscular man started to lay on top of Maria with his lower body elevated. From his position, Saad continued to kiss and sniff Maria while intensely penetrating her. Now sounds of wood chopping could be heard as a sweaty Maria's eyes went to the back of her head. The spicy brunette's moans turned into slurred groans as Saad penetrated her. Lynn recorded as she saw her friend's body vibrate from the penetration.

Maria's hands went from being wrapped around Saad to being flat on the mattress. The whole scene looked as if Maria had been possessed and given her body to a spirit. Saad slowed down his penetration and went for deeper and slower strokes as he sucked the spicy brunette's nipples. Finally, after minutes of penetration, Saad finished inside of Maria.

"Oh yes," whispered Maria, as she cuddled nude with Saad.

The exhausted pair went to sleep nude as Lynn continued to record. Maria's body felt hot and aroused but too tired for sex with her lover. Saad continued to sniff the sweaty and stinky brunette he had just dominated. The cum remained inside of Maria who had little care for whether or not she became pregnant. Lynn shut off the camera and stopped recording as her nude friend pleasurably slept with Saad.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments