Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bet

"Lia and Cass make a bet"

10
3 Comments 3
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Lia laughed into her hot chocolate. The man across from her smiled at her dorky giggle.

Cassius was quickly smitten with her, something about this woman had enchanted him. Her big smile, adorable smattering of freckles and kind eyes.

Lia was a beautiful half Asian woman with big brown eyes, small waist and long brown hair. Cassius was the opposite, 6'3 with black hair and bright blue eyes with tattoos up and down his arms, chest and back.

The feeling was mutual as Lia found herself lost in the cool, blue eyes as Cassius laughed. His voice was so nice and comforting, and sexy.

They sat at the small coffee shop for hours and finally made a move on when the sun was threatening to come up.

Cass wrapped his arm around Lia's tiny waist. She looked up at him with a cheeky grin.

"So, it's pretty clear you like me, and I like you. What do you say we explore this further?" Lia said with a smirk.

Cass laughed, the sound resonating on the buildings around them. He lowered his head and kissed her with a heat that seemed to spread for both of them.

"My place is only a few blocks from here," he whispered into her ear.

Lia smiled and nodded.

They walked quickly, almost trying to beat the sun.

Cass's apartment was a spacious two-bedroom with large windows.

"This is a really nice place," Lia said with a nervous smile. She could see the sun slowly creeping into the sky.

With a smile, Cass wrapped his arms around her and held her. "I mostly got it for these windows." 

They stood watching the sun rise for a while. Cass started kissing down Lia's neck. She stiffened slightly at the touch and turned around to face him.

"If we do this, I have to know we can maintain a normal friendship. Neither of us want a relationship. We need to maintain communication."

Cass smiled and nodded. "That sounds like a perfect situation," he mumbled, resuming this assault on her neck.

Lia sighed at the touch, and quickly began moaning.

"Ten dollars says we don't even make it to the bedroom," Cass said smirking into her neck.

"You're on," Lia moaned.

Cass's rough hands were roaming her small body, kissing her lips hungrily.

Lia wrapped her legs around Cass's long waist. He grunted moving his hands to her shapely ass, not once breaking their kiss. Cass began rolling his hips into her making Lia moan. He walked them backwards, Lia feeling her back hitting the window.

"You're so wet," Cass moaned against her lips.

A smile broke out on Lia's face. She felt one of his hands move from her butt to the thin silk material of her underwear. He moved his fingers up and down her opening. Lia moaned as Cassius moved his lips from hers to the crook of her neck, sucking on a spot that made her weak.

His long, large fingers moved the flimsy fabric of her underwear away and slipped into her. Lia gasped and moaned as she felt the sudden intrusion.

"Fuck! You feel so good already," he moaned.

Lia moved her hands from around Cass's neck and slowly moved her underwear down and off her body. He looked at her, biting his lip as she seductively unveiled herself.

Cassius put a leg on either of his shoulders and got down on his knees. His tongue teased her vulnerable entry, but the taste was making his head spin.

Lia took in a sharp breath as she felt him explore her with his mouth. She knotted her fingers in his hair and ground herself into his mouth.

He could feel her getting close to orgasm and slipped in two fingers again. Lia came quickly and intensely.

"Holy shit!" she cried.

Smirking Cass kissed her again, his fingers still massaging inside her.

FreshLovieJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreshLovieJones

She led him to the large brown couch nearby and sat Cassius down while getting on her knees. Lia undid his belt and her eyes widened at the sight of him wearing no underwear, his large member fully out and semi-hard.

Cass snickered at the look on her face. Lia rolled her eyes and smirked, rolling her tongue up and down his penis.

His face quickly changed at the sensation. Her mouth quickly swallowed his length, the head now in her throat. Cassius let out a guttural moan looking down at the beautiful woman. He removed his shirt as her hair was getting caught in the buttons. Lia marveled at the hard, smooth panes on his body. Each a perfectly defined muscle covered in intricate tattoos.

Lia started slowly moving her mouth up and down Cassius's dick. His breathing quickened as she did. Lia was impressed by how hard and large he got. Cass's hands found their way to the back of her head and began aggressively fucking her face. He felt himself inching towards an orgasm and looked at her as he exploded in Lia's throat.

His large hands unlatched from Lia's head and gently brought her face to his.

"Sorry, did I get too rough?" he whispered.

Lia giggled. "No, I liked it"

Cassius laid her down underneath him on the couch and kissed her. Their kisses quickly got more passionate and he wandered from her lips to her neck again. His hands slipped off her red shirt and began pawing at her strapless bra. Lia was clawing at Cass's back, feeling every muscle. He unclipped her bra and played with her C cup breasts, nibbling and licking her sensitive nipples.

Lia moaned at the feeling and she could feel Cass get hard again. He began to position himself on her. She looked into the cool, blue eyes above her. There was a playful glint in them as he kissed her hard. He smiled at her moans.

"Don't think this means you win," she whispered, biting his ear.

Lia felt rough, large, calloused hands on her hips as he positioned himself between her legs.

"I think we both win at this point," he chuckled.

With a hard thrust, he was in her.

Lia's head fell back and her body arched, feeling pain and pleasure like never before.

She took a little while to get used to his size. He began slowly rocking in and out of her. Lia felt her orgasm building by that simple motion.

He started thrusting harder and felt her cum around him, her muscles squeezing as Lia moaned.

Lia repositioned them, so she was on top. Lia began slowly riding Cass, enjoying each movement. As Lia sped up the pleasure began mounting and she had never felt so full.

His breath became raggedy as she rode him hard and fast. She was on the brink of another climax when Cass started kissing and biting her neck. That was enough to push her over the edge.

Cass laid the two of them on the floor and flipped Lia onto all fours. He began thrusting into her harder and deeper than before. He felt his orgasm building once more.

"I'm close, are you?" he asked between motions.

Lia simply nodded the pleasure making a wave that threatened to crash any second.

Cass started roughly teasing her clit as they came together. Lia screamed as they came.

Rolling off her on to the floor Cassius and Lia caught their breath.

"Best. Sex. Ever." She breathed.

Cassius let out a booming laugh.

Lia looked at him, sweat on his perfect body and content smile on his face.

"Still good?"

Cass smiled at her. In his eyes, Lia was practically glowing. "Perfect."

 

Published 
Written by Meanminimina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments