Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Devil's Jungle

"A stranded sex addict's saving grace."

8
3 Comments 3
5.3k Views 5.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

 A work assignment had pulled Sai into going to a country that was starting to prosper but riddled with crime. The country that Sai was in led the world in murder rates and was a hotbed for all kinds of debauchery. Not trusting the drivers, Sai drove his own car which had malfunctioned in the middle of a road covered by forests. Hours had passed, the cellphone was not getting any reception, and so Sai decided to head into the forest and see where that would take him.

“Damn hellhole,” shouted Sai.

Sai noticed movements and it scared him, having seen a python from a few feet away. The curious man kept moving more and more into the forest and then looked around to see if there were any observers. Sai had a major issue with sex addiction, ever since a young age, he was always a horny guy. On some nights, Sai would wear out a pair of women in a threesome and give them orgasms. Among some of the whores in the brothels he visited, it was understood that whenever Sai was around there would be three women needed to cool him down.

“This ought to be good,” said Sai, aroused.

Realizing that there was no one around, Sai started to pleasure himself and stroking his cock with both hands. Thoughts of the night Sai took home this sexy Asian girl who looked like Lucy Liu and fucked her on a rooftop came to his mind, the woman ended up having an orgasm. The day was a hot summer day and Sai had managed to have his way with the woman who was a doctor, having her suck him dry. Out of nowhere, Sai started to hear giggles and was scared shitless. Giggles deep into the forest, what the hell was going on?

“Well, you finally found me,” said Sai.

“Haha,” a loud laugh coming that scared Sai whose heart was racing.

“Fuck,” said Sai, pulling up his pants.

“He ought to serve well,” said a feminine voice.

“Shit,” said Sai, sweating as he went back the way he came.

“Might need to watch for that snake happy dick, its poisonous,” said the voice, as Sai noticed a pissed off serpent right in front of him and jumped back. 

“Alright I don’t have any money, gonna go back to my car now,” said Sai.

“Nah, you’re on our territory,” said a woman who emerged from behind a tree wearing nothing but panties and a machine gun in her hand.

The woman had pale-skin, dark hair, and looked exactly like Bella Hadid. Sai was thrown off by her intimidating stare but noticed his penis becoming harder. The woman approached Sai, walking towards him but aimed the machine gun in his direction as Sai’s heart sped. Bullets fired into the direction of the serpent that was killed as Sai fell down in fear.

“You got quite a friend in between those legs,” said the woman, smiling.

“Look, I can run back to my car and leave you alone, I didn’t know,” said Sai, getting nervous as a devious smile came across the woman’s face.

“Pull it out, don’t want to stop a man from pleasure, I am not that cruel,” said the woman.

“I don’t want to do it on your territory,” said a nervous Sai.

“Look, you’re hard, it happens, pull it out,” said the woman.

“Not gonna be the second snake you shoot?” said Sai, as Ari smiled. 

“I have better things to waste the bullets on, you’re boring me right now,” said the woman as Sai pulled down his pants. Ari grabbed the cock which made Sai moan from pleasure, her soft hands working their way on it. 

“Damn that’s beautiful, you have to understand outsider, a working woman needs her meal,” said the woman, an aggressive look on her face as she came to her knees and shoved the cock in her mouth.

The pale hands grabbed the brown-colored cock as it made its way into the woman’s mouth. Sai saw the closed eyes of the dangerous pale brunette who was aggressively sucking the cock. What Sai was not used to were the aggressive head shakes which aroused him more than he was used to. The mysterious woman had her hands gently massaging the testicles as Sai moaned but she also started to deep throat the cock.

“Oh my fucking shit,” said Sai, moaning in pleasure more than he ever had from a blowjob. Now the woman got on her knees in a doggystyle position, slapping her own buttocks as she looked back at Sai.

Sai knew what this meant and immediately mounted the dangerous woman, putting his tanned hands on her buttocks and shoving the fat cock in her ass. The woman moaned and groaned as the cock tore its way into her ass. Sai was amazed by the cold woman smiling but it was a very devious smile with cum dripping from her mouth. The heat had both of the lovers covered in sweat and the devious woman picked her upper body up, put an arm around Sai, and started to dance as his cock was making home in her ass. 

“Yeah let’s go,” said the devious woman, locking lips with Sai while grinding on him. The intensity of the action made the aggressive man bust a large load of cum in her ass, having her moan from the cooling sensation. 

“Oh fuck, must have dropped a bucket in there,” said the woman, going back to making out with Sai. Sai and the woman laid together nude for a few minutes.

“So what’s your name?” asked Sai.

“You have bigger questions to ask,” said the woman, smiling as Sai started to worry.

“Found her, Ari what the hell are you up to?” shouted a woman from a distance with another woman by her side. The woman was also carrying a rifle but wearing just panties, she looked exactly like model Taylor Hill. The other woman alongside her was wearing no clothes but had a rifle on her, she looked like Emily Ratajkowski.

“Relaxing, calm down Lisa,” said Ari, to the woman shouting at her.

“Oh you found some meat huh,” said the other woman, looking at Sai.

“Yeah, dinner is gonna be fun Erin!” said Ari laughing as a look of terror consumed Sai. Sai got up and tried to run away but tripped over a vine, falling flat on his face and passing out unconscious as the women laughed.

The nude women carried Sai to their place of residence in the humid and hot forest, it was feared for many reasons. What Sai had run into was one part of a group referred to in local legend as The Diablas, one of the most feared groups in the crime underworld. The group was run exclusively by women and the forest tribe was made up of upwards of around eighty women. What the tribe did was make expensive narcotics and supply them to be transported throughout the world. One reputation the group had was of cruelly murdering any enemies in the most gruesome of ways.

Sai started to gain his consciousness but was laying down in a sleeping bag as the forest had well built houses. At a distance, Sai saw women showering while others were cooking up substances. Almost all of the women were either nude or wearing just panties which aroused Sai. Compared to the rest of the forest, the area was clean and well built, it was a paradise in the middle of nowhere.

“Lost your balance huh,” said Ari, poking Sai with a stick.

“Huh,” said Sai.

“Hello,” said Ari, laughing as she stood over him naked.

“What are you gonna do with me?” asked Sai, sweaty and nervous.

“More like what are you going to do for us,” said Ari, smiling with a devious look on her face.

“So that’s the weiner boy,” said Erin, approaching Sai.

“Oh yeah,” said Ari, smiling.

“Well, I mean, let’s see it,” said Erin, approaching.

“Finders keepers bitch,” said Ari.

“I know you are not talking to me like that pasty,” said Erin, shoving Ari as the two started to have a scuffle.

“Break!” shouted a loud voice as the two fighting women immediately stood up.

The voice came from a nude slim dark-haired woman who looked exactly like Gal Gadot, her name was Vila. Just the vibe and sight of the women had the two fighters in fear, knowing they had to obey fast. A look of terror and worry came across Ari’s face, she knew this was not going to go in her favor.

“So Ari, I understand you found us a treat,” said Vila, smiling as she approached Ari who had a look of worry on her face.

“He was just there lost and I was exhausted,” said Ari, trembling.

“Now Ari, this is a sisterhood, the Venus Queen does not want us to keep spoils like this to ourselves,” said Vila, smiling as both Sai and Ari started to worry.

“No,” said Ari.

“Now rumor has it that the treat decided to have you suck his cock and fuck you but was never kind enough to offer anything in return,” said Vila, looking down at Sai now whose heart sped up in fear.

“I mean it was fast and he kissed me,” said Ari.

“He kissed you!” said Vila, laughing as Erin joined in, Ari looked down at Sai in intense worry.

“No no, you see treat, you don’t treat women like that,” said Vila, grabbing Sai by the arm to the golden building.

A group of nude women, mostly brunettes and dark hair, looked in amazement as Vila dragged the nude man to the golden building. Sai saw some of the women look and smile, licking their lips as they saw his massive cock. The golden building was home for the Venus Queen, a woman who ran the operation and had complete power. 

“Here he is,” said Vila, throwing Sai down on the feet of the Venus Queen. The Venus Queen had golden skin, dark hair, and looked exactly like Salma Hayek. Unlike the other women, The Venus Queen was nude and had a hairy pussy.

“So this is the one Ari sucked off and got fucked in the ass by,” said The Venus Queen, a hostile look on her face as Vila nodded.

“You, Ari, Erin, and Lisa were involved here. He either treats all of you with the respect he owes or we call the authorities to let them know he was pleasuring himself in the woods, what’s the decision here outsider?” asked Venus Queen, looking down at a nude and sweaty Sai.

“How do you pay respect around here?” asked Sai.

“You use your tongue for something other than talking,” said Vila, spreading her buttocks and looking back at Sai.

Sai immediately jumped on Vila, putting his arms around her waist and his head in between her ass. The Venus Queen herself was aroused by looking at the passion of the lover as Vila moaned from the tongue working its way inside her ass. Vila received more than she bargained for, falling down from arousal and landing on her back as Sai ate her pussy. The Venus Queen fingered her hairy pussy as Vila’s moans aroused her, seeing how easily and effortlessly the outsider had conquered Vila with his tongue. 

“Whoa,” shouted Vila with a moan, her legs violently kicking around and up in the air as her arms now flung around with her eyes wide open. Vila’s lower body started to thrust uncontrollably as Sai let go of her with a smile on his face. The woman shot out loads of fluid from the orgasm with Sai collapsing on top of her.

“Wow,” said The Venus Queen, clapping in amazement.

“Wow,” said Sai, fingering Vila who moaned in arousal as her head swung around violently.

“That was my trained general, and with a tongue, that happened,” said The Venus Queen, in amazement of the way it played out.

“Right here outsider,” said The Venus Queen, fingering herself.

Sai immediately got on his knees and despite the hairy pussy, put both hands on her buttocks and ate The Venus Queen out. The aroused man worked his tongue all over the pussy, having the leading woman moan. Now the eyes of The Venus Queen rolled back as Sai ate her out, really working the tongue inside the pussy and flicking her bean. Whether it was professional women in their luxury condos or a criminal queen in the middle of a jungle, Sai’s tongue made them plead for mercy. 

“Ay papi,” moaned the Queen as Sai continued to eat her out.

The Venus Queen collapsed into a prone position as Sai ate her ass, violently shaking his head which was stuck in-between her buttocks. Smells of nice fresh ass aroused Sai as The Venus Queen played with her hair while being eaten out. Vila looked in amazement and fear to see the outsider dominate her leader without even using his cock. The Venus Queen’s lower body started to thrust and after more than ten minutes of being eaten out, she had an orgasm too as her eyes rolled around. Sai’s head rose as an intense angry look consumed him, scaring Vila shitless while her leader was drunk from arousal. 

“Oh Vila,” said The Venus Queen in slurred words.

“Get Erin, Ari, and Lisa in here,” said The Venus Queen as Vila stood in horror.

“Do it!” shouted The Venus Queen.

Vila ran and fetched the three women who were involved in the outsider ordeal. Some say the sex is power and in this situation, Sai had immediately made his presence felt. Initially a disdained outsider, Sai had conquered The Venus Queen and Vila, now having some serious power in the situation. The three women came into the palace, seeing the usually serious Venus Queen sitting on Sai’s lap on the throne and having great laughs with Sai licking her behind the ears.

“There they are,” said The Venus Queen.

“Alright, each of you will be spending them with Sai, you first Erin,” said Vila.

A nude Erin came up as the muscular Sai stood up, immediately grabbing the woman and eating her out. The two sweaty bodies momentarily wrestled it out in front of The Queen but within minutes, Erin was on her back. Sai had Erin gasping for air and holding her breath as her heart sped up, her eyes now rolling. Erin ended up having an orgasm as all of the women except for the aroused Queen looked on in horror. The nude sweaty tanned Erin laid there helplessly, Vila dragging the unconsciously aroused woman away and putting her to the side.

ScarletGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletGrey

“Now you Lisa,” said the Queen, a devious look on her face.

“I don’t need to, I can let Ari take it,” said Lisa, shaking in nervousness.

“You were involved,” said the Queen.

“Alright, take it easy alright big guy,” said Lisa.

Lisa’s request was not well received and in a draw of amazement from the onlookers, she was picked and switched upside down. Sai stood up and ate out the brunette in an upside-down position, leaving her helpless as her body hung from his tall frame. Lisa lasted shorter than all of the other women, having an orgasm within minutes and tapping the floor hard for mercy. Vila had to restrain the aroused Sai who was now grabbing and kissing her as Lisa laid helplessly on the floor, her pussy dripping with fluids.

“Easy, easy, easy,” said The Venus Queen, getting Sai to let go of the fearful Vila.

“Now, give Ari the respect,” said The Venus Queen, smiling as Ari’s legs started to shake.

Ari did not even have to go in his direction, Sai immediately ran at her and put her over his shoulder. Instead of trying to resist, Ari locked lips with Sai and massaged his back. The onlookers were in awe, she had managed to make the intense lover calm down for a moment. Ari’s legs rested on the standing Sai’s shoulders as her pussy leaned up against his face. 

“My lover,” said Ari, in a soft tone as she massaged Sai’s hair with her soft hands while being eaten out.

The pale Ari’s body leaned down over Sai’s head as he continued to eat her out, her face being relaxed and pleasured. Ari’s eyes got lazy as she moaned with her body leaning all over Sai’s head. Even though Ari lasted a while, the arousal from being eaten out made her upper body fling back in excitement as her head was now against Sai’s cock.

“Yummy,” said Ari, shoving the cock in her mouth while Sai ate her out. A minute later, Ari had an orgasm and her legs lost the grip they had on Sai’s head only for Sai to grab the torso to keep the brunette from falling off of him.

Ari sat down yoga-style as Sai shoved the cock in her mouth, her head against the wall. Sai violently drove the cock against Ari’s tonsils as her body was going dead. Vila headed over to try and restrain him only for The Venus Queen to order her not to. Erin and Lisa were still collapsed and knocked out from fatigue along with arousal. Vila and The Venus Queen looked on in arousal, seeing Ari get dominated from the penis. Sai finally came as Ari collapsed on the floor, cum dripping out of her mouth as she tried to catch her breath.

Just like that, The Venus Queen had seen four of her brave soldiers dominated to fatigue by the muscular man’s tongue and cock. Being a woman of honor and respect, The Venus Queen headed over to Sai grabbed his hand. The two sat on her throne together making out as the other women were still recovering from the fatigue. A day later, the Venus Queen brought all of the residents out on a hot and humid afternoon, standing in front of them grabbing Sai’s massive cock.

“Brave women, this here outsider is a welcomed guest and a provider for pleasure. For those who do not wish to be touched by this feral beast, raise your hand and make it known so I can tell him to be restrained,” said The Venus Queen, as no hands were raised in a crowd of tanned and dark or brown haired women.

“Okay, so from this day forth, if this feral beast wants to fuck you, make love to you, and take you to bed, he has all of the freedom to do so,” said The Venus Queen, as the crowd roared. The Venus Queen immediately got on her knees in front of the whole crowd and started to suck Sai off. Sai moaned and put his hand over her head, drawing amazement from the crowd. No matter how much the woman shook her head to get the cock to cum, she could not do it, taking her mouth off the cock to catch her breath.

Sai fucked The Venus Queen doggystyle as almost a hundred women looked on in the hot and humid day, some even fingering themselves with pleasure. The look of arousal and pleasure on Sai’s face while The Venus Queen’s eyes spun around unconsciously won the crowd over. After minutes of struggling, Sai came inside The Venus Queen’s ass and stood her up, the crowd seeing cum drip out of the anus and yelling in amazement.

“Let’s get you home,” said Sai, putting the woman over his shoulder and carrying her to her palace. Sai and The Venus Queen went to sleep together naked that night. On an early afternoon, Sai woke from the royal bed and walked around the area to greet some of the women.

“Outsider, can I please?” asked a woman who looked like Olivia Culpo, grabbing the cock and stroking it while her friends smiled. 

As Sai walked around the area naked, he saw women doing various things whether it was cooking up drugs, training for fights, or learning how to properly shoot a gun. Vila was leading a class of women on training and they were all dripping with sweat. Sai saw the class as it was on break, eating food, and noticed one woman particularly exhausted. The woman looked like actress Lymari Nadal, exactly like her, and she was catching her breath.

“Tired?” asked Sai, his arm around the nude woman’s body.

“Haha yes,” said the woman, playing with her hair.

“Your nipples are very lovely,” said Sai, immediately putting his mouth on them as she moaned.

“Why don’t you wrestle with The Outsider now Maria,” said a sweaty Vila, approaching the two only to have Sai grab her ass and try to finger her pussy.

“Okay, okay, just you two, easy Captain Longsasusage,” said Vila, immediately backing up knowing how Sai could easily make her look powerless in front of her students.

Sai wasted no time, carrying Maria over his shoulder and a bit into the woods. The aroused man ate out Maria and even licked her ass, having her dance in excitement. Within minutes, Maria was getting fucked in a doggystyle position while a few onlookers watched. Erin was among one of the onlookers, seeing sweat from Maria’s body hit the forest floor while Sai fucked her in a doggystyle position.

What made Sai so dominant as a lover was how he worked his arms over a woman’s body to keep control and used his mouth to lick her in select places, making her fall into his spell. Maria’s soft skin was grabbed at the waist while her neck was home to Sai’s tongue, his cock making a nice home in her anus. Right after having an orgasm, Sai came inside of a tired Maria and left her exhausted on the forest floor where she would sleep that night as Sai walked away.

Later on in the humid night, Vila was finishing up her shift in training and walked home only to have Sai sneak up on her. Sai immediately grabbed Vila by the waist and started kissing her on the neck. Vila smiled, closing her eyes but pushing Sai away gently. Sai persisted and grabbed Vila again, softly biting her ear as she smiled. After only a bit of resistance, Vila was riding Sai as a group of women looked on once again. As had become common, Sai came inside of the woman and left her out there in the field to sleep, too tired to go home due to exhaustion.

Weeks had passed since then and a familiar face caught the aroused man’s eye. Sai saw a nude and sweaty Ari walking around with some oranges in a basket. The nude Sai ran over to Ari who was a bit shy at his approach. A group of women had blown whistles to get Sai’s attention but it was not to be diverted from Ari.

“Sexy,” said Sai, smacking Ari on the ass as she smiled but turned away.

“I mean that’s what you say to all women,” said Ari. Ari tried to playfully run away from Sai before having one of his arms catch her and coil around her. Deep breaths consumed both lovers as Ari’s heart raced in excitement and arousal. 

“What was that?” said Sai, getting close to Ari and hugging her.

“I mean I thought you had other priorities, that is all, the Queen and then General Vila, you know,” said Ari, dripping in sweat as Sai kissed her.

“You were first,” said Sai, kissing Ari on the neck and fingering her ass.

“So flirty,” said Ari, smiling and screaming in a high pitch as Sai lifted her over to her place. The two fucked to make a long story short, whenever Sai saw Ari it was always a give. 

“Oh yes!” shouted Ari, as a load of cum flew into her anus.

“Oh please more,” said Sai, making out with Ari. 

“Always more for you, my body is always open for you,” said Ari, french kissing her lover. An awkward silence happened on the bed before Sai made a bold proposal. 

“Ari, will you marry me?” asked Sai.

“I mean, huh!” replied Ari, a bit lost and shocked.

“It’s yes or no, I think you should say yes,” said Sai, stuffing a middle finger in Ari’s ass which still had his cum in it.

“I mean what about the other women, what will they say?” asked Ari.

“Let’s find out,” said Sai, putting the nude woman over his shoulder and carrying her to the palace.

“Sai, let’s talk a bit I mean please,” said Ari.

“Hey! Do you want to? If you don’t I’ll drop you back to your place and won’t,” said Sai, feisty and annoyed with an intense angry look in his eyes.

“Yes baby, I wanted to say since I found you, but really think about what we are up against,” said Ari, a worried look.

“Always worrying, huh,” said an aroused Sai, squeezing Ari’s thighs hard and softly biting her buttocks as he carried her over to the palace.

“I mean I have to, you're differentt right now,” said Ari, a bit worried as Sai continued to now kiss her buttocks.

“You are mines, you get it, and I am yours!” said Sai, slapping the ass really hard while looking at his lover with puppy eyes, calming her down.

“Sai I was always yours,” said Ari, calming down.

Finally, the two arrived in the palace with The Venus Queen fingering herself at the sight of Sai, smiling as he came towards her. Vila was in the palace as well as Erin, they were going to get the news. Sai wasted no time in getting to the point but first he put down Ari. A nervous Ari stood, shaken as Sai stuffed a middle finger in her wet anus which made her moan as he vibrated it. 

“Look, I want to marry this bitch,” said Sai, as the women looked in horror.

“Okay, now relax, think about it, is it just something you came up with today?” asked the calm Venus Queen.

“No, ever since I got here, she was the one for me. I love her from the way she looks to the way she smells and the taste of her gorgeous pussy. Get over here!” said Sai, getting on both knees and sucking on the pussy as Ari let out a loud moan.

“While I can approve it, how are the other women going to get their dick?” asked The Venus Queen.

“I agree, when I am done training you know I have needed dick and there is a demand for it from our women, you can’t be exclusive,” said Vila.

“Don’t say a word,” said Sai, whispering into the ear of Ari as she obeyed with a worried look on her face. 

“Everything will go on as usual, while I will fuck this beautiful thing daily, I will also be of service to this over here,” said Sai, walking towards the Venus Queen and kissing her pussy.

“You get over here too!” said Sai, looking at the other two women and kissing their pussies too, letting them know the domination is going to go on.

“Ari, what are your thoughts on this?” asked The Venus Queen.

“I agree,” nodded a shaking Ari.

“The marriage can happen but as part of the ceremony, you must honor your word by eating ass of every single woman in this village,” said The Venus Queen as Sai smiled.

The day came and all of the women lined up, each and every one of them had their asses licked. Some of the women Sai had never been with before or seen and found that some had really nice asses. Sai ate the ass of one woman who looked like Jennifer Lopez, whispering in her ear that he will pay her another visit. After all of the asses had been eaten, Sai looked his nude beautiful bride in the eyes as she smiled.

“Do you Ari take this feral outsider to be your husband?” asked The Venus Queen.

“I do,” replied Ari, smiling.

“Do you outsider take Ari to be your wife?” asked The Venus Queen, turning to Sai.

“I do,” said Sai, grabbing Ari.

“You may now eat the bride,” said The Venus Queen as Sai lifted Ari up in the air, put her legs over his shoulder and ate her out with the crowd roaring.

The only thing marriage changed is that Sai now slept in the same bed as Ari and fucked her more often. Sai still fucked other women in the village quite often, Vila was the most frequent one. Vila needed Sai to train her wrestling with and after nude sweaty wrestling, it was a hard fuck that followed. Occasionally, Sai laid eyes on one of Vila’s trainees and fucked them after wrestling. The Venus Queen would occasionally sleep with Sai and it was common that whenever he saw her, eating her out was a respected custom. 

Ari was okay with her husband sleeping around because sex was different, it was less about power and politics whenever Sai fucked Ari and more about romance. No matter where Sai went with his cock, Ari knew that she found the stranger and he truly was hers. What started out as a quick find ended in a marriage till death.

 

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments