Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Penile Colony, Keeper of The Keys

"Suzi becomes the keeper of the keys."

17
16 Comments 16
43.2k Views 43.2k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story
She lived a life of privilege, excitement, and wild abandon. Little was beyond her ability to control, especially her cuckold husband, Ted.

Suzi and Ted had been married for many happy years: they worked together, played together and occasionally even had sex together.

You see, Ted is a Cuckolded husband. Suzi has, for the last four years, kept his cock securely encased in a strong, inescapable, stainless-steel chastity cage.

Ted is not complaining a bit; his desire to be kept as a cuckold run deep into their style of living. For years, they engaged in swinging as a loving, suburban couple that no one would suspect to be living the sweet life.

Suzi noticed, after years of active couples swinging, that Ted was spending most of his time watching her engage with her male partner for the night, and tended to ignore his own female playmate.

At a swing party one steamy Saturday night in July, Suzi laughingly said to Ted, "You know, if you don’t intend to use your cock on that babe, it might as well be locked-up."

Suzi noticed that for the first time that night, he had a raging hard-on and was dripping pre-cum from his engorged cock.

Ted said nothing for a minute, then raised his head and looked directly into Suzi’s eyes and said, "I think that would be the right thing to do, my love."

Amazed at what she heard in reply to a joking comment, she nodded her head affirmatively and went back to being gang-fucked by the three men who were gathered around her, while she was sucking the cock of her best friend’s husband.

When they had finished pumping her cunt full of cum, She motioned to her husband, for the first time ever, to come and lick her filled pussy clean of their cum. Ted did so, and without hesitation.

As Ted was sucking up the gobs of flowing cum and dutifully swallowing every drop, Suzi was crying out in the throws of orgasm, Ted’s ministrations were driving her over the edge and far beyond, for the first time in years.

When he finished his duty, Suzi took Ted’s face into her hands and pulled him toward her mouth, she kissed him deeply and passionately. A new flame had been ignited.

She whispered to Ted, "Now, you can watch me take it up my ass from that hung black stud standing there in the corner of the room."

Suzi walked across the room, said something to him, then bent over the table in the center of the room, and smiled at Ted as she spread her legs. The Bull-Stud was hung like a horse, at least 10 inches of hot, black meat waiting to impale her tight, hot ass. He pressed his huge cock against her rosebud and jammed it deep inside of her without hesitation. She cried out, feeling like she was being ripped apart by his gigantic cock. He pounded away at her for at least twenty minutes, as she moaned and cried in throws of orgasmic pleasure before he unloaded his cum in her ass.

The party ended a few hours later, and after gathering up their clothes and dressing, they left for home. Nothing more was said about Ted’s acquiescence to Suzi’s suggestions.

Two weeks later, on a Wednesday evening, Ted was sitting in the den awaiting his dinner. Suzi walked into the den as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Ted looked up at her and saw that she was attired in a super-sexy black leather micro dress and stiletto heel boots, an outfit normally reserved for play-night. At five feet-ten inches tall, with long, silky blonde hair and a sexy, sweet smile and a thin, athletic body, there was little that she could not wear successfully.

"Holy shit," he choked out, "You look fucking fantastic tonight."

"Thank you, I have a hot date tonight that I didn’t tell you about, I was at the home-store yesterday and saw this absolutely HOT guy. We talked for a few minutes and then he asked me out. Naturally, I told him that I was married, but he said he didn’t care, so I accepted. He will be here in fifteen minutes to pick me up. We are going to a party and I agreed to be his fuck-bunny for the night."

"Wow," was all that Ted could muster.

"Now, I have a surprise for you, my love," she said.

Suzi handed Ted a small, gift-wrapped box. He looked at it and asked, "What is it for?"

"Open it up, silly," she answered.

Ted ripped the wrapping off and opened the small, black box. Inside he saw a shiny, chromed steel, chastity-cage for his cock. He had seen them online before, and knew exactly what it was. Also, in the box, was a sterling silver chain with a small key dangling from it.

"You mean . . . ," Ted was cut off by Suzi.

"What I mean is that from, now on, my love, you will be my Cuckold husband. You will put that steel cage on your cock, and lock it shut. You will not be able to get an erection without considerable discomfort, as it is only four inches long, and likewise, masturbation is out of the question as well. I will, from now on, be going out on dates a few times a week, and will be coming home to you well-fucked every time. I have placed ads on several swingers and cheaters web-sites. I have already received hundreds of replies, and have a long list of hot guys that are dying to fuck, suck, and gang-bang my pussy, my ass, and my mouth. Once your pathetic little dick is caged, it will NOT be let out unless I want it out, period," Suzi commanded.

"But . . . ," Ted stammered.

"No buts, from now on, I am in control of your cock, you asked for it, now get used to it. I intend to teach you to be my Fluffer as well, that way you can serve some purpose around hereby sucking my date’s cocks hard again after they fuck me. I like multiple orgasms, so this way they will be ready for rounds two and three . . . You wanted humiliation, so here it is. I have just thrown all of your underwear away, in your drawer you will find lots of silky, sexy, girls’ panties to wear."

Ted took the stainless-steel cock chastity cage and slipped it on over his cock and balls. He clicked the lock closed and handed his wife the chain and key.

Suzi placed the chain around her neck, and pulled Ted close to her, hugging him tightly.

"I love you so much, my dear, I hope you enjoy your new place in life as my Cuckold," she whispered.

With that, the door bell rang. Suzi turned and walked away to answer it. Ted didn’t know what to do, his cock was trying desperately to engorge, but the cage stopped it cold. His balls were screaming from the pain caused by the locked ring being pulled forward by his raging hard-on. It would take considerable mind-control to stop this he thought.

Suzi brought her date into the den to meet Ted, his cock still exposed in his chastity cage. He felt totally humiliated by the guy seeing his sissy cock dangling in its steel prison.

Suzi wrapped her arms around her new date and kissed him passionately.

"Let’s go, stud," she smiled and said.

Ted stood there alone, not believing what had happened. The rest of the evening was a blur to Ted. His raging cock desperately wanted to be let free to be masturbated to completion, but it was not to be. The cage kept it to nearly it’s flaccid length, four inches of cold steel assured that no pleasure would be forthcoming.

Early the next morning, Ted heard his wife come through the front door. As she climbed the stairs to the second floor and entered the bedroom, she stood at the foot of the bed and looked at her adoring husband. Seeing that he was awake, she smiled at him and said, "Ted, my love, my pussy is so full of cum that it is gushing out into my panties. Now be a good boy and open wide."

With that, Suzi crawled onto the bed and positioned her pussy directly above Ted’s mouth. She slowly lowered herself onto his waiting tongue and relaxed her muscles. A gushing flow of cum ran into his mouth as he licked and sucked her wet pussy clean of the love seed that her date had deposited. Suzi always loved when Ted performed orally for her, this was no different, she climaxed within minutes, nearly falling over from the rush of endorphin.

Picking herself up from his mouth, she rolled over onto the bed and lay there peacefully. Ted asked about her date, which she recounted in scrupulous detail. Ted was becoming so excited that his cock was straining to be let free of its steel prison.

"May I be let out, please, I need to cum, my cock is exploding," he begged.

Suzi laughed, "No way sissy-boy, you are my Cuckold, not my master. I will decide if your cock gets serviced, not you, now go to sleep. Besides, I have already gotten all the sex I need, so your problem is not mine."

Ted was so aroused that for the first time ever, he shot a spontaneous load of his hot cum without any physical stimulation. As he moaned his way through his mind-blowing orgasm, Suzi was so excited by the obvious power she had over him that she stuck her fingers into her cunt and massaged her clit to a second orgasm of the morning. Both totally spent now, they drifted off to sleep, but not until she stuck her cummy fingers into Ted’s mouth, so that he could lick them clean.

Their sex life continued as Cuckold - Cuckoldress for some time, Ted was allowed sexual completion once and a while, when Suzi felt charitable. The attention that Ted payed to her needs and desires rose greatly, he was so much more in love with her than he had felt for many years. He gradually got used to being chastised, his cock learned to remain flaccid, and his ability to control his arousal became second nature.

Suzi gave Ted the opportunity to end his cock chastity on the first anniversary of his caging. She told him that she did not want to deny him his ability to be the alpha in their relationship because of her sex game she had been playing with him.

Ted thought for only a second, then said, "My love, there is nothing I want, or indeed need, more than to be kept by you as a Cuckold. I beg of you to not remove my cock cage, and to allow me to serve as your Cuckold husband forever."

"Are you sure, because if I do not remove the cage today, I will never do so, that I promise," she said sternly?

Ted simply lowered his head and slowly shook it affirmatively.

Two years have passed since that fateful day. Ted’s life is more pleasurable than ever before, he had finally found his correct place in life, Suzi was actively dating, and her list of beaus was increasing weekly.

One fateful day in May, she was scanning the internet dating sites. She had received an email from a local man. He had written a detailed message to her, stating that he was divorced and was practicing cock chastity on his own. He sounded very truthful, educated, and not at all like most of the wankers she usually got messages from. There was an air of truth, honesty, and genuine friendship in his writings. He further added that he had for some time sought a beautiful lady to be the keeper of his key. He included a tasteful photo of his cock, nicely caged in a chromed steel cock chastity cage.

Suzi wrote back to him and a series of emails poured forth. She was very taken by his honesty, and no hint of being a fake or wanker. After a few weeks, she agreed to be his key keeper. After all, she thought, what is the harm?

A few hours later, he sent an email photo of him holding an envelope, addressed to her, and the outline of a key inside of it. Three days later, the envelope arrived.

Suzi felt strangely excited by receiving the letter, which contained not only the key, but a business card. She felt a bit uneasy now that she knew his full name and profession, he was a Urologist, a medical doctor, who apparently loved cock torture.

"What irony!" She chuckled to herself.

Suzi immediately took the key and placed it on her necklace along with her husband’s key.

Amii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amii

She took her I-phone and snapped a picture of her neck, and the two keys, then forwarded it to her new friend. Immediately he replied,

"Thank you, Mistress, I am in your service."

The online relationship continued for a few weeks, increasingly erotic emails grew and grew, Suzi was becoming increasingly aroused by her new found friend, and his obvious love of CBT.

Then, she wrote to him and asked if he wanted to meet her. An email with a huge sized type, "YES" was sent in seconds. She arranged for him to come to her home for dinner that weekend. Ted had previously said that she could do so, and she told her friend that it was fine with him. Saturday night came so slowly, it seemed that the calendar was broken . . .

The door bell rang at exactly 8:00 P.M. Suzi had spent all afternoon preparing herself and her home for the visit. Ted: being a good Cuckold, had done much of the housework, vacuuming, dusting, and mopping the floors, as he normally did when she was out on a date. Suzi had chosen her favorite, skin tight, bright-red, leather catsuit that she has made in Germany, and her black leather thigh-high boots for the occasion. Suzi had decided that this was the best time to introduce Ted to some real humiliation. She gave him a pink Tee shirt with "CUCKOLD" boldly printed on it, and did not allow him to wear any pants, just his steel cock cage.

She also had painted his finger nails bright neon-pink, and gave him a pair of her pink pumps to wear.

Opening the door, she was for the first time face to face with her online lover, Doctor Karl. He was a handsome gentleman, about her age, and quite attractive, now that she was able to see his face for the first time. Suzi felt a sadistic streak, and with a snap of her wrist, opened the zipper of her catsuit down to her navel, allowing her firm, youthful breasts to be easily seen. She knew the effect it would have on her guest’s caged cock. Judging by his facial expression, it did as she had desired. She smiled and gave him a friendly kiss.

Dinner went beautifully. He told his life story to them both, his loves, his accomplishments, his desires, and his fetishes. Nothing was off the table, or hidden, he was an open book. Suzi was very taken by him, there was an air of confidence and self-assurance that she always turned on by a man having, and he certainly exhibited it well.

He told her in great detail about his adventures in CBT, something that Suzi admitted that she had no experience with. He was obviously very experienced with male and female genitalia, being a urologist, and he said that if she desired, he could teach her both the safe and exciting ways to do cock and ball torture.

She looked at her husband and then told Karl, "Yes I would love to learn,"

After dinner, they all adjourned to the playroom in their home. Doctor Karl opened the black bag that he had brought with him. He took several things out and placed them on a table. He explained one by one, what each item was for: there was a small, battery powered, TENS electro-stimulation unit with several attachments, a set of urinary-tract sounds, (long curved stainless-steel surgical tools designed to open and enlarge the urinary tract), a leather ring with two small chains called a parachute, designed to be snapped around a man’s testicles, and weights hung from the chains causing the balls to stretch. A more insidious device consisting of two clear plastic plates with a large hole in one, and two, steel, threaded rods between them, designed to trap the balls between the plates, and slowly crush them as the rods were tightened together, and a very small version of what looked like a butt-plug, about four inches long, designed to be inserted into a man’s penis to keep it stiff and prevent urination while inserted. He mentioned that this too could be attached to the TENS unit.

"Ouch," was all that Ted could think as he watched the show-and -tell session.

Somehow, though, Suzi was erotically stimulated by not only the implements of torture, but the absolute self confidence her new playmate exhibited.

Suzi ordered him to remove his clothes, and then took the key to his cage and let his cock spring free.

The evening progressed with Doctor Karl teaching Suzi how to torture his cock and provide the pleasure that he so deeply desired. There was no apparent real pain, even though it looked very ominous to her. Karl derived immense sexual pleasure from the use of his devices and eventually came wildly, moaning and crying loudly as his cock shot its load of cum high into the air.

Suzi was particularly interested in the insertion of the long, steel sounds into his penis. The ten-inch tool was slowly inserted through the penis, deep into the bladder, then slowly removed, causing extreme sexual arousal in her playmate.

A second, and much wider sound was then pushed into his cock, and the TENS unit was attached to the end of it with a clip. A second electrode was wrapped around the base of his balls, and the unit turned on. As he slowly turned the power up on the box, his reaction was swift and obvious. His arousal was immediate and wild, he breathed deeply and began to climax, with his cum leaking out around the sound and pouring onto the floor.

She immediately ordered her Cuckold husband to drop to his knees and clean up the mess, which he did without question.

"Good Cuckold," she commended.

She carefully removed the implements from her playmate’s cock and then ordered her Cuckold to clean his cock also, which he did. Suzi loved seeing her strong, alpha husband sucking the cock of her playmate clean of his own cum.

"Drop your pants, Cuck, " she ordered her husband.

The next two hours were spent with Doctor Karl showing her how to proceed with the wonderfully exciting CBT procedures on her own husband. Suzi was a fast learner, and enjoyed her new found ability very excitingly. Seeing her loving husband squirm, wriggle and beg for mercy made her so excited that she had to stop and masturbate herself to climax twice during the session.

The night ended, Suzi made sure that Karl’s cock cage was securely relocked and that her husband was secured as well. As the Doctor left, Suzi kissed and asked him to please come back soon.

Emails flew back and forth over the following days, a week later, they again met for a play date, and more and higher levels of CBT were explored. Suzi at one point had her playmate lying on his back, his cock electrified and plugged while she lowered her sex onto his mouth, he immediately started licking and sucking her to climax after climax as he lay there experiencing his CBT pleasures.

The months flew by, play date after play date were passing. One day, the Doctor called and asked if she would like to come to his home for dinner and a play date, and to stay the night. She was unsure what to do, she had never stayed out all night before, she had always come home to her husband’s bed.

Suzi asked if she could do so, her husband kissed her tenderly and said, "I was waiting for this moment for months, please go and have fun, have lots of sex, and get filled with plenty of hot cum for me."

She called her date and arranged to play that weekend. The date went great, she experienced her first night away, sleeping in another man’s bed for the first time, but it was not to be the last. The feeling of a strange, but welcome body next to hers was very arousing to her. When they awoke the next morning, she was told to lie on her back, which she did. Karl then kneeled between her legs and lifted them onto his shoulders. She knew what was to come next, and she could hardly hold her composure. Karl moved forward, pushed his raging hard-on against the rosebud of her ass, and pushed firmly. He entered her quickly and without pain, he started to pump away on her tight ass with vigor and speed, within minutes they had both climaxed and fell back down onto the bed, panting and sweating from the lustful fuck session.

A short while later, she got up, went to the kitchen and made breakfast for them both. While they were eating, she picked up the phone and called her husband, telling him in great detail how she had just been ass fucked to climax, how she was gushing cum, and would be home soon for him to properly clean her up.

As summer progressed, she was invited by Karl to come out on his boat for the day, she thought for a few seconds and agreed. Saturday morning, Suzi prepared herself for her weekend date, she decided on a pair of short-shorts she had made out of an old pair of super-low rise jeans. She had cut the button off the waist, allowing viewers to let their minds run free about what was below . . . and if it would soon be exposed. The legs of the jeans had been cut off at the crotch, leaving precious little material. Her husband’s electric sander had done its work of making the remaining material thin and very distressed. A "V" shaped cut on both sides of the shorts ending at the waist band gave the rest of the illusion she wanted. For a top she took a bright pink tee top and cut it off just below her breast, then a razor blade finished off the job, ripping several slices in the remaining cloth. She then made sure that she had the smallest, sexiest, turquoise wet-look cire’ bikini that she owned on her, and off she went to spend the day sailing and fucking on the high seas.

When they were safely out of view from the shore, Karl stopped the engine and dropped the anchor. He told her that the rules of the sea required her to remove her clothes at once. Naturally, she obliged the good captain of the vessel. When he saw the tiny micro-bikini she had on, his cock grew under his Speedo swim suit, even though he was still firmly chastised in his cock-cage. "Ouch!" She thought. Being the Bad Girl that she is, she grabbed hold of his cock through his swim suit, causing even more grimacing expressions.

"I have never seen a more erotic looking suit, it’s even see-through, isn’t it?" he asked.

"Sure, if it gets wet, but you wouldn’t want me to get wet, would you?" she teased.

With that, she took his hand and placed it on her left tit, "Why don’t you take my suit off for me, I think the knot is too tight."

He immediately removed her suit and stood there marveling at her sexuality.

Then, he took her by the hand and led her into the cabin below. It was hard to tell if the boat was rocking more due to the current, or their love making.

That evening, when they returned to the shore, he took her back to his home and for the first time she experienced being catheterized and TENS electro- stimulated through the catheter at the same time. She began tingling all over, her body was filled with tiny shocks that felt like a million pins dancing on her skin. She fell into sub-space almost at once.

Now, many months later, the relationship has grown and grown, Karl is a frequent and honored guest in her home, and Suzi is in his. Their play dates have reached new and supremely erotic levels of enjoyment for all three of them.

Just yesterday, Suzi decided to go shopping at the home-store once again. As it was near 90* outside, she chose very tight jeans shorts and a cut off Tee top to wear with her platform heels. She was exploring the home improvement aisles when she saw a young, hot looking guy following her around from aisle to aisle.

She turned to him, and seeing the obvious and quite large bulge in his skin tight jeans said,

"I may just have a cure for your problem, if you are interested."

Suzi always loved to collect keys . . .

Published 
Written by Lustyrose4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments