Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Temp

"Taylor get some hardcore action."

16
2 Comments 2
23.4k Views 23.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I work in a graphic design company and sometimes we need to get temporary workers in to help us on special projects. We can’t go to any agency; we need to go to a special agency and often get girls with very creative minds.

As a leader of a team of about ten people I must make sure that I get a temp I like. I get ahold of his or her details and then ask the agency to send me the same person. Or I could give the details to the higher ups and they see if they can hire him or her outright. I have gotten a few people jobs that way and some of them stay on my team.

It was one such time when I needed an extra pair of hands. We had to work out some difficult algorithm for a project we were working on. I got the permission to call the agency, and they said they would send someone round the next morning with her full credentials.

The next morning this gorgeous girl arrived. She had shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes. She wore a figure-hugging blouse with the top two buttons undone. Her black skirt was short and high, showing off her round ass and long slender legs. As if that wasn’t enough, she wore four-inch heels that made her tower over many of the people there.

She shyly gave me her folder and sat down, crossing her legs in front of me. Her name was Taylor and she was nineteen years old. She was clever, very clever. She started college at fifteen, as she passed up in school because she was so clever.

She was the top of her class and was very studious. I guess she liked being smart but also loved to look sexy. I couldn’t help but get a bit of a boner. I told her what her work would be and she shyly started to get on with it.

I was happy with her professionalism and decided to ask her if she wanted to go for a drink after work. She declined my offer, but I guess that was because she was new.

Over the next couple of days, she seemed to warm up to things. She’d come in looking hot as usual, always with a tight white blouse with buttons, making it easy to see her bra and cleavage. She wore her sexy, tight mini skirt, showing off her legs and thighs.

On her fourth day with us, we were talking in the lunch room. The conversation, for some reason or another, turned to sex. Her breasts heaved as she spoke about certain things.

“I’ve always wanted a guy to treat me like an absolute whore. You know, pee on me, degrade me. Make me gag. I want it rough, with choking and spanking, you know, real hardcore shit.”

I smiled at her as she blushed, realising what she had just said. I looked her right in the eye and told her I would love to do all those things to her and more. She blushed some more.

It was one of those “fuck it” moments. I stood up and took Taylor by the hand. I marched her out of the lunchroom to the office's private bathrooms. In our line of work there are deadlines; more often than not people end up staying the night to meet them. For such reasons the bosses had installed living quarters in the building. Only certain people had access to these and I was one of them.

I took out my key, which was a plastic card, like a credit card, and pushed into the card reader slot. The green light flashed and I opened the door. I led her inside and she looked at me with a mix of confusion, excitement and surprise. I took her hand and placed it on my rock-hard crotch.

“I am going to do everything you said you wanted to be done to you. Everything from gagging you with my cock to pissing over you.”

She blushed but didn’t say anything. I slowly undid the buttons of her blouse and groped at her pink bra covered breasts. I told her to get undressed and I myself stripped off. She had the most amazing body, making my cock twitch as I looked at her.

I pulled her close and kissed her passionately, my lust getting the better of me. I pulled my head away from her and pushed her shoulders down. She got the hint and got to her knees in front of me. I watched as she took my cock into my mouth and with the actions of a pro, took my cock most of the way down her throat. There was an inch, maybe slightly more, that didn’t seem to go down. I knew this would be a chance for us to start on her fantasy and make her gag.

I slid my hand through her soft hair, holding the back of her head. Soon I was slowly rocking back and forth, making her take a little more of my cock each time. I held her head with my other hand, gently pushing her head down on my cock. I could feel her struggling and gagging on my cock. I pulled my cock from her mouth before pushing my cock all the way in. Her hands gripped my ass and I could see her face turning red. I pulled my cock from her mouth and watched as she gasped for air.

“Ready for another round?” I said, looking down at her.

She smiled at me as I reached for the back of her head. She opened her mouth, ready for my cock once more. Slowly she took my cock in her mouth as far as she could and waited for me to force fuck her mouth. I didn’t disappoint. I started to fuck her mouth. Forced my cock deep into her throat. I looked down and watched her eyes bulge and water with every thrust. I forced my cock all the way into her throat, holding her head against my belly.

I let go of her head and watched her cough and splutter. It kind of turned me on too, to watch as her makeup ran down her face. I helped her up and slid my hand over her mouth. I gathered up all the saliva she had from sucking me and slid my hand over her wet cunt. I slid one, then a second finger inside her as I pushed her up against the wall.

I slid my spare hand up her body, resting it on her throat. She looked at me with pure lust and my fingers gently tightened on her throat. As I gently strangled her, I fingered her pussy with my other hand. I looked her right in the eyes as I went to work on her cunt. She had gotten so wet that her pussy was making loud squishing noises as I fingered her. After a minute, I slid a third, then a fourth finger inside her. I fingered her hard and fast, keeping her pinned to the wall by her neck.

Taylor was breathing heavily, her chest rising up and down. Her eyes were rolling in her head and soon she was whimpering loudly.

LuciousEbony69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciousEbony69

I let go of her neck and kissed her on the lips. She looked at me hungrily as her body started to shake wildly. She closed her legs on my hand as her orgasm ripped through her body. I held her up against the wall by her shoulder as her body calmed down from her orgasm.

I sat on the toilet and motioned her to come over to me. She straddled my lap and started to bounce. Her hands rested on my shoulder as my hand rested on her ass. Her pussy was tighter than I expected and it seemed to grip my cock nicely. I pulled her close, kissing her fully and passionately.

I picked her up by her ass and lay her gently on the floor. I placed her legs on my shoulder and started to drive deep into her as hard and fast as I could. It didn’t take long for her body to start to shake as her second orgasm rippled through her.

I pushed my cock inside her and kept it there till her orgasm subsided. I smiled at her and slid my hand over her throat. I held her throat lightly, gently putting pressure on it. She looked up at me with those sexy eyes of her as I started to fuck her once more.

“You’re my dirty little slut, aren’t you? You’re going to do everything I want you to, right?”

She shook her head and groaned a yes as I slammed my cock into her once more. Her eyes rolled back in her head as I fucked her as hard as I could. I pulled my cock from her pussy and lay on top of her so my crotch was on her face. I shoved my cock in her mouth, fucking it till I heard her gagging.

I repositioned her onto all fours and got behind her. I pulled her hair into a ponytail in my fist and slid my cock back inside her from behind. As I started to get back into a rhythm I pulled at her hair, making her head jerk back from the force.

I slammed my cock into her from behind, pulling at her hair. My spare hand squeezed and groped at her ass. Her butt was so soft and juicy that I had to spank her. I slapped her ass, leaving a pink mark where my hand came into contact. She screamed, more from the shock than pain. In fact, she liked it.

“Yes, spank me again.”

I complied, slapping her ass as hard as I could, hearing her scream. I decided to go one better, pushing a finger into her tight little butthole. She groaned as I pushed my finger up to the knuckle. I could feel her butt pulsating around my finger.

I pulled my finger from her ass and pulled my cock from her pussy. She seemed to know what I was thinking and reached back, spreading her ass open as wide as possible. I pushed my cock into her ass. I held on to her hips with both hands and slammed my cock all the way inside her, making her scream out loud.

I grabbed hold of her hair once more, using it to help me fuck her as best as I could. I pounded her ass for a minute before pulling her body up so we were both on our knees. I held her by her throat with one hand, kneading and caressing her breast with the other.

“You like getting fucked up the ass, don’t you? You’re a little slut that loves being used. Come here and suck my cock.”

I pulled my cock from her ass and she quickly turned around and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me hard, expecting me to make her gag again. I decided not to.

“You like the taste of your ass on my cock, don’t you? Go stand up against the wall.”

She stood up and walked over to the wall. I watched as she jutted out her ass for me as I stepped up behind her. She spread it once more for me and I slid my cock inside her tight hole. I pushed her up against the wall, slipping my hand under her arm and up to her throat. I loved her throat; it felt so vulnerable in my hand and she seemed to relish it.

I slammed my cock into her butt, feeling her push back against me. She groaned loudly as I pulled a little too hard on her neck. I was pushing my cock deep inside her ass, pushing her flat against the wall.

I pulled my cock from her and right away she turned around, taking me into her mouth once more. I was so close. I fucked her mouth for a few seconds before pulling it out and cumming all over her face.

Thick streams of my cum shot over her face, covering her with my white my load. I put my cock back in her mouth and watched as she sucked me hungrily. I laughed, looking down at her cum covered face.

“We need to clean off your face. Get in the shower.”

She smiled and stepped into the shower. I stepped in and told her to sit down. She sat down and looked up at me; I think she knew what I had in mind. I stroked my cock till I got semi hard. I closed my eyes, concentrating.

I let out a deep sigh as a little trickle of pee came out. A little more push and I was peeing in full flow. I directed my cock at Taylor’s face, washing my cum from it. She opened her mouth and to my surprise, started to gargle my piss. She giggled as she scooped up my pee and splashed it on her body. My pee slowed to a trickle and she stood up and kissed me. I knew what she wanted and thought it would be hot. I got to my knees and lifted her leg onto my shoulder. I licked her clit gently and I waited with anticipation as I felt her get ready. Then it hit me, literally. Her piss gushed out, hitting me in the face. Her golden liquid splashed over my body and she moved her hips to make it flow over my head too.

Once she finished peeing, I stood up and held her close. We kissed passionately as I switched on the water. I took the soap and started to soap her down and soon she was all lathered up. She did the same with me and soon we were all cleaned up.

We got out the shower and I handed her a towel. We dried off and got dressed. She looked even more gorgeous with her makeup washed off. She gave me a peck on the lips and hugged me close.

“We have to do this again sometime.”

And we did.

----------

That was three years ago. Suffice to say I wrangled her a permanent job with us. Last year, after two years of kinky, sexy and passionate courtship, we got married. It was a big affair and on the night of our marriage, I got to fully dominate her.

Now we have great kinky sex whenever we can, but it’s not so easy as we have a little one on the way.

THE END

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments