Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Weight Of A Bigger Man

"A brawny, overweight man makes me feel small and well used..."

65
14 Comments 14
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"I love men (and women) of all shapes and sizes. I'm no fragile waif, I'm 5'-6" (6' or more in heels) and 135lbs, so it takes a bigger guy to make me feel petite. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I was 19 when this experience occurred and the gentleman was quite a bit older."

We splashed into his hotel room, making out like teenagers. His mouth tasted like bourbon and mine like cranberry vodka as our saliva mixed in sloppy kisses. His thick arms wrapped around me and made my athletic frame feel petite. Our tongues missed occasionally and wound up on a cheek or a lip before re-entering. I pushed his jacket off his shoulders as I stepped backwards out of my high heels, making our height difference even more pronounced. He towered over me now and he roughly pulled my dress down to the floor exposing my naked body underneath. In fact, the smell of my sex was still on his fingers from the elevator, where my underwear was roughly removed. The dress wasn't the kind that wanted a bra.

I pulled his shirt open revealing his hairy chest and large belly before sliding to a seat on the edge of the bed and working on his belt. My tongue ran from his navel down the thickening mane of hair as his pants dropped, and I tugged his underwear to follow. His thick dark hair tickled my nose and was peppered with the odd white or gray hair.

His cock was 5"-6" in length, nice and thick, with a tight sack under. I had to slide off the bed to my knees to get under his belly to get my mouth on it. My manicured nails lifted his gut up a little and I slid his entire shaft into my mouth. He was easy to deep-throat and he loved it. He gripped my hair and bucked into my face. I loved that.

He leaned forward to support himself on the bed and kicked his remaining clothing off as I knelt in the space between. My head tilted back with him and my hands went to his ample buttocks as he continued to hump my face. He was groaning and saying things, but I couldn't hear him. He fucked my mouth so hard I thought he might go all the way right there.

I wasn't able to breathe for very long with all his weight on me, but to my relief, he rolled over and scooched up the bed and I crawled after that thick meat. Licking around his fat sack and sucking each testicle into my mouth individually made him moan. I traced my tongue lower and pushed his thick thighs into the air. He moaned louder as my tongue circled his puckered hole and flicked and probed at it.

When I returned to his cock, it was bubbling over with precum. I licked up the goo and smiled at the taste before sucking the head tightly. His stomach was too big to make eye contact, but we didn't need any. His fat fingers got a fist full of my hair and pulled me up. "I want to fuck you, bitch," was all he had to say.

I squatted over his hard cock while facing him. I had to tip back a little to make the angle work since he was too big to ride forward with my tits dangling over him. I supported myself on his thighs as his thick member stretched into my wet pussy. It felt soooo good, and I told him so.

"Yeah? You like daddy's cock, little girl?"

As if my wet, sloppy cunt wasn't giveaway enough, I was happy to tell him so again, "Yes, daddy, I love your cock!"

It was a good angle. He was hitting all the right places, and I could control the little orbits my hips were making. I was actually just about to orgasm when he tossed me onto my back and spread my legs and said, "Daddy's gonna fuck you like a little bitch!"

I had to spread my legs wide into the air to accommodate his big body. He held his fat cock in his thick hands and stabbed it at my slick hole. He leaned forward, rolling me up a little, legs higher, pelvis tilted up, but I could feel that only the head was getting in and out of there. But, that and a couple of slips out onto my clit were enough to get that first orgasm to completion and I cried out loudly as he grunted and stabbed it back in with new determination.

I ran my hands up his sides and into his damp armpits helping to hold his weight while my feet flopped in the air just behind his shoulders. "Fuck!" he said, I think in equal parts arousal and frustration, his words literally spitting out into my face and making me blink my eyes to clear the saliva from them. He wanted to be deeper in me. I wanted that, too.

"Wait, daddy." I lowered my legs, which instantly removed him from my vagina. There was no way he could make it with my legs down. He knelt over me, working his wet cock in his fist.

"Do it like this," I said as I rolled over and presented my ass to him. He kicked my thighs apart with his knees.

"Mmmm, which hole do I get?" he asked.

"Whichever you want," I replied honestly.

"Mmmm, I want to fuck your tight cunt." I raised my ass a little and he went straight in.

This was the perfect angle for him. My round ass fit perfectly under his belly and against his pelvic bone and he could go balls deep in me as hard as he wanted. And he went hard. Jackhammering my pussy. I screamed in delight as he pounded me with his fat dick and barraged me with a mix of words in my ear.

"Fuckkk... bitch....daddy....cock....cunt....whore..."

I could feel his sweaty chest against my back as his wet words dripped in my ear. I was crushed under his weight, melded to the bed as he pounded away between my thighs. His thick palm slapped the outside of my ass cheek hard.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" I screamed, not caring how thin the walls might be.

"You like that, bitch?" he asked as he knelt up a little, keeping his dick in me but getting easier access to more of my ass. His open palm came down hard again, this time solidly on my ass cheek.

ElyassdickTsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElyassdickTsTS

"Fuck, yes, daddy! Hit me harder!" I cried out and my request was fulfilled. This time on the other ass cheek. Then again on the first one... then the other twice...then the first one twice....

I bucked my ass against his cock. Anyone who knows me knows how much my orgasms intensify under circumstances like these. I was so close to cumming again, and much bigger this time, but his cock wasn't deep enough anymore despite how anxiously I was trying to get it in there between slaps.

Luckily, he was ready, too, and leaned forward grabbing a fist full of my hair (which works about as good as a hard spanking) and announced, "I'm gonna fucking cum in you, bitch."

Feeling his entire body weight on me, my head being wrestled by his tight clench, and the thick piledriver making wet smacks into my pussy had me right on the edge. He was, too.

"Ohh...Fuck. Daddy's little whore.... gonna cum in your bitch cunt." He tensed up on me and then let it out, along with an animalistic groan.

All I could do was scream as I felt his warm semen splash on my raw walls. I was shaking all over in orgasm, unable to make words, just endless shivering moans as the pulses continued.

I could feel myself squirting a little, a very pleasant by-product of being fucked like this and an extra release. He may not have even noticed as drenched in sweat and sperm as I was down there.

"Ohhh, fuck that was good, baby," he said as he slipped out of me and rolled to stand by the edge of the bed. "Come here and clean daddy up, now."

He held his wet cock in his hand and I rolled to my back and slid over to the edge of the bed. He wiped the remaining drip of cum on my cheek and popped his softening cock in my mouth.

I could taste the mix of him and me, salty and sweet. He pulled his cock out and shook it off in my face, splattering me a little. "Under here, too," and he lifted his cock up to present his balls. They were glistening from my orgasm and my tongue ran over and under them hungrily.

"All the way under, bitch." He lifted one foot to the bed to slide his ass crack to my face. He grabbed my hair again, and rolled his hips front to back, sliding his wet crack and asshole across my face from chin to forehead while my tongue was extended.

"Good girl, clean daddy up."

He released me and commanded, "Now spread your legs, let's see that cum in you."

I did as I was told and could feel his baby juice starting to spill down my own crack.

"Eat it up, now, don't miss any."

I scooped with two fingers from down low, up over my labia, and quickly into my mouth.

"Get it all, now, baby."

I clenched my muscles and pushed more of his man milk forward and continued to scoop it into my fingers and slide it off onto my tongue so he could watch me swallow it.

"Shit, I came a lot, let me get a glass." He disappeared into the bathroom and returned with the glass from the sink and his toothbrush. "Stand up, now"

He knelt his round body down in front of me as I stood and parted my legs. He held the glass under me as I pushed and dripped milky semen into the glass. He handed me the toothbrush and used his free hand to jiggle my labia to get every bit out.

He stood back up and took the toothbrush from me and used it to scoop every bit of the cum onto the bristles. He handed it to me, "Here you go, now, make sure you hit all those pearly whites."

I placed it in my mouth and began to brush with his cum load for paste. He watched and smiled as it foamed up around my teeth. He took me by the hand and walked me into the bathroom. "Come on in here, now, we'll be like an old married couple. Stand there."

He positioned me in front of the sink, where I'd normally brush my teeth. He stepped over to the toilet and stood and peed.

I watched his golden stream and continued to brush. He finished, flushed, and came over to me shaking the last bits of piss out of his now flaccid penis. It splashed my toes. "OK, no spitting, now, swallow it all up."

I sucked every bit of cum off the bristles and showed him my open foamy mouth. He nodded. I swallowed. I opened again. He nodded again. "Good girl," he said and left the bathroom.

I was a sight. Red handprints on my hips, ass, and thighs, makeup raccooned around my eyes, lipstick long gone, lower face glistening from all manner of bodily fluids, hair completely disheveled and knotted. I came out of the bathroom and was handed my dress and heels.

"Hurry up, now, I need to call the wife and kids before they're in bed. Time zones and all..."

I put my dress on and walked out into the hall. I didn't bother putting my heels back on. When the elevator came, my underwear was still in the corner of it. They were torn anyway, so I left them there.

I ran my fingers through my hair in the elevator mirror so I didn't look like a complete mess, and tiptoed quickly through the lobby out into the street to hop in a waiting cab.

I masturbated while recalling the highlights and came quietly just before the cab got me home. I came again in the long bath I took once upstairs, and again replaying it all as I drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Lisaberich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments