Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toilet Slut

66
45 Comments 45
15.3k Views 15.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

“Are you going to be a good girl today?”

Not trusting my voice, I simply nodded, never once breaking eye contact with her. I wasn’t sure what she had planned, but I would do my best. She responded by running her fingers slowly through my hair, her smile tight. I wondered what she wasn’t telling me.

“What are you, Bunny?”

This time I found my voice.

“Your slut, Miss,” I whispered, blushing, as I sat on my heels, kneeling at her feet, naked from head to toe.

She didn’t say a word, just watched me with an expectant look. Watched and waited until I couldn’t take it anymore and the words began to spill out.

“Your whore, Miss. Your fuck toy. Your cunt. Your bitch. Your…”

I paused, swallowing. This one was the hardest to admit. It came out in a whisper so soft I wasn’t sure if she heard it at first.

“Your toilet slut.”

Her smile was worth the humiliation of saying the words. A month ago I would never have imagined letting anyone do what I let her do to me.  Six months ago I was a cock obsessed little slut. Now I belonged to her. I was her insatiable plaything.  I glanced down at my cunt and at the red teeth imprints marking it and my clit. They still throbbed painfully, reminding me of how I’d screamed when she’d bitten me. And begged her not to stop.  

“You belong to me, now. Is that clear?” She’d told me and I’d simply nodded, tears smearing my makeup as she kissed me tenderly, her smile my entire world.

No, I wasn’t a lesbian, but lately I dreamed of pussy, not cock. Her pussy.

She’d met me here, just giving me an address. A friend’s house. That’s all she’d said as she led me down to the basement. It looked like a party room. Chairs. A sofa. A bar. Bathroom. A large screen on one wall. The lights were dimmed and the walls were dark.  The floor was polished concrete.  

“Stay,” she ordered like I was her pet dog. That wasn’t far from the truth, either. I stayed while she set a small suitcase on the bar and carefully emptied it out on the counter, my eyes growing wider, my cunt wetter, as I watched.

Cuffs. Stainless steel. Not the cheap novelty ones you can get at the strip mall adult book store. These looked serious.

“As promised,” she chuckled, glancing at, not my face, but my nipples, which had gotten even stiffer if that were possible. They were also decorated with her bite marks.

She had, too. Promised to let me play out all my secret kinks and desires. One by one. Everything I wanted to be made to do, not being brave enough to try them on my own.

She started with the collar. Smooth steel encircling my throat, cool against my warm flesh, a small padlock making sure I couldn’t remove it. I shivered, knowing that we’d just passed the point of no return.

“Give me your hand, Bunny.”

I hesitated. Long enough that she had to ask again, her voice much sharper. Quickly, I held my right arm out so she could snap a cuff to my wrist. One of a pair, connected by a short unbreakable chain. The click of it closing sent spasms through my cunt and I could feel a fresh gush of pussy goo leaking out.  

“How does that feel?”

I thought about it, studying it for a moment, before looking into her eyes. “Maybe a little tighter?”

“You sure?”

 I nodded, my heart pounding, feeling like it might burst from my chest as the sound of the metal ratchet clicked one more time. Not tight, but tight enough that I wouldn’t be able to slip out of it.

She circled me. A wolf stalking her prey. I could feel her breath on the nape of my neck as she squatted behind me and secured my left wrist, trapping my hands behind my back after kissing the back of my head.

“I do this because I love you, Bunny.”

“I know,” I managed, breathless as my freedom was slowly being taken away from me.

Then she did the same with my ankles, a longer chain connecting them, hobbling me, although I’d be able to walk as long as I took my time and my steps were careful. Or at least stand.

The gag was new. Not the usual ball gag that I was familiar with from porn, but one with a metal ring that would force my mouth open. It looked uncomfortable and a whimper slipped past my lips as she held it out, letting me get a good look before setting it aside.

“Let’s get you prettied up a little.”

She took her time applying crimson red lipstick, holding up a mirror so I could see my face. My lips were now bright red.

“You look like a whore, Bunny.”

I did. I felt like one, too. A dirty, disgusting, insatiable whore. I did my best to stay perfectly still as she fitted the metal ring in my mouth, forcing it open before buckling the strap behind my skull.  

“It’s almost big enough for a cock,” she commented, laughing at what I was sure was my wide-eyed stare as I tried to speak. All I could manage were some inarticulate whimpers as I felt drool leaking from one corner of my mouth and slowly trickling down my chin to eventually drip onto my chest. Soon, more followed, coating my tits and dripping down my taut tummy towards my needy pussy.

“You’re making such a mess. Spread your thighs for me, baby,” she cooed, slipping a glass bowl between them, perfectly positioned under my cunt.

“Don’t want to make a mess on the floor.”

She looked at me with amusement as I tried to respond, my words garbled and mumbled, fondly mussing my hair before taking a seat on the couch, her legs demurely crossed as she regarded me silently for a time, her eyes glittering dangerously.

“Remember, you wanted this.”

That’s what made it worse. I not only wanted this, I’d begged and pleaded with her for this until, reluctantly, she had agreed.

I want to be chained up and used and humiliated like a dirty whore. Like a fuck toy. Like cunt meat.

Be careful what you ask for, baby was all that she had said at the time. Now the reality was sinking in. Not that I wanted out. If anything, I wanted it more.

“I remember, Miss. I love you.”

She allowed a faint smile to play on her lips as she pulled on a mask that covered the upper half of her face, adjusting it carefully. And then, without warning picked up a remote and tapped it.

The screen came to life, an image of me on it. I looked around the room, my heart thumping wildly, for the camera until her voice drew my attention back to her.

“I thought you might like a souvenir of your willing depravity. Everything is being recorded.”

I moaned, staring at myself, larger than life in glorious 4k.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

“Take your time. I’m in no hurry.”

Pissing in front of someone is not easy. It goes against every instinct. And pissing while you are being filmed?

I knelt there, cuffed and gagged, and willed my bladder to cooperate, hating that she was going to watch me piss into a bowl simply because she told me to and loving her for it at the same time.

Finally, I managed to let go of a few drops. And then more, releasing a torrent of piss that splashed against the insides of my thighs as it slowly filled the bowl, squeezing my eyes shut, too embarrassed to meet her gaze when I was done.

“Good girl,” she cooed, making me blush even harder, her eyes on her cell phone as she tapped at it with one thumb.  

“I invited some friends over,” she said at last. Just that, nothing more, leaving my imagination to run wild. Friends? I had expected strangers. That was bad enough. Having people I knew seeing me like this gave me a sick feeling. What Had I set into motion? When I heard footsteps on the stairs my heart leaped up into my throat and panic burned through me.

She greeted them. No names were exchanged and, in the dim light, it was impossible to recognize them as they also wore masks.    

“She’s all yours. You know the rules.”  

 Soon, I did too. They could cum or piss on me, Their choice. On me or in my mouth. That was what the ring gag and cuffs were for. So I couldn’t deny them.

There was no small talk. No introductions. They just unzipped and turned me into their personal toilet and cum dump. The first of them grabbed my hair and pushed the head of his cock up against the metal ring forcing my mouth open and let loose, filling my mouth with warm piss while talking dirty to me.

“Dirty little slut. Drink it all down. Your girlfriend is such a hot piece of ass. Too bad you won’t let us fuck her.”

That last was directed at my Miss, who just laughed and shook her head. “She’s not my girlfriend. She’s just a whore.”

I did my best to swallow, but there was too much and it ended up spilling out of my mouth and down the front of me, trickling over my tits and stomach and, ultimately, my cunt before spreading on the polished concrete.

They switched places. The other guy was tall and a bit overweight. Not that it mattered. He didn’t piss down my throat. Just on my face, although plenty of it ended up in my mouth. The rest ran down my body and joined the small puddle beneath me. I could feel it seeping under my knees as I shifted uncomfortably on the hard floor.

I’m not sure how she’d arranged it, but by the time they were done, three more guys had come down the stairs, all looking eager to use the toilet slut they’d been promised, the first two not wasting any time pulling out their cocks and drenching my tits and hair. The third did take his time, standing in front of me and pulling on his cock. It was thick. I would have loved having it shoved into my cunt or, even better, my ass. Unable to voice that need I just watched it harden and swell as he pressed the tip to the metal ring of my gag and started jerking off. Shaking, I glanced over at my Miss. She was watching intently, leaning forward on the couch. As our gazes met she licked her lips and smiled, obviously enjoying my debasement.

Not that I wasn’t. My nipples ached, needing to be touched, and my clit throbbed as my cunt overflowed, my juices joining the growing puddle of piss between my spread thighs.

“Fuck!” he grunted. My attention snapped back as he filled my mouth full of cum, most of it landing on my tongue. It was too hard to swallow so I just let it lay there, figuring it would be washed down into my belly. Eventually.

A couple came next, surprising me. She was even younger than me and covered in tattoos. And hot. Fuck, she was hot. When she lifted her skirt and squatted over me, I could tell she wasn’t wearing panties. Unlike me she wasn’t shy about pissing and drenched my cunt and thighs with a stream of forceful urine. And then it was his turn to do the same, directing his yellowish stream onto my clit. I moaned as it hit its mark. It felt so good. God, I wanted to touch myself so bad. I tugged vainly at the cuffs securing my hands behind my back, knowing it was pointless but trying anyway, driven by a primal need to shove my fingers into my cunt and get myself off.  

My Miss watched, obviously enjoying my antics. I think she knew what I wanted. What I needed. Knew and didn’t care. I pleaded with my eyes, but she just shook her head, her attention drawn by several more newcomers. This time I watched myself drink their piss on the big screen on the wall, feeling like a porn star as it ran down my tits and clung to my hard nipples, larger than life.  

It went on like that. Guys, and a few women, showering me with piss and cum, until I was drenched from head to toe and my belly felt full. I lost track after a while. A few dozen at least. More probably. I’m not sure how long I knelt there, my knees aching, my body growing tired and yet impossibly keyed up and turned on. Eventually, though, It was just us. Her and me and the bowl I’d peed in earlier, now supplemented by random piss and cum that had been deposited at her direction during my defilement.

My breath ragged, I stared across the room at her. So beautiful as she sat on the edge of the sofa, her dirty blonde hair falling over her shoulders. Her full tits lifting and falling hypnotically as she regarded me, nipples straining against her blouse. My Miss. The woman I was devoted to. Who I loved, despite what she did to me.  Maybe because of what she did to me would be closer to the truth.

She stood, towering over me as I surrendered myself to subspace now that we were alone. I think she could tell. Her smile softened as her fingers slid through my piss-soaked hair.

“Was it all you wanted, you disgusting piece of cunt meat?”

Her voice was affectionate even if her words were not.

Not trusting my voice, I simply nodded, drool mixed with cum and piss dripping from the corners of my mouth, my bright red lipstick smeared all over my face, holding perfectly still despite the tremors running through me, as she carefully removed the gag.

I felt her fingers tighten, grabbing a hunk of my hair, using it as a handle to bend me over as she slid the bowl I’d peed in earlier in front of me with her foot. The one that a roomful of strangers had added their piss and cum to for the last hour or so.

“Every last drop.”

I didn’t protest. Didn’t even hesitate. This was her gift to me. Taking a deep breath I pushed my face into the bowl and started slurping eagerly as she knelt behind me and started fingering my cunt.

“Finish it before you cum and I’ll let you tongue fuck my ass, baby.”

The race was on.

 

 

Published 
Written by fillelapine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments