Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why I Love A Hotel Bar

"An adventurous junior legal beagle gets a shopping spree and more from a wealthy older man."

71
25 Comments 25
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Please note this story depicts the purchasing of a fur coat. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If that's not your thing, cool. It's just a story."

It was a long day of "Yes ma'am, no ma'am" on the stand regarding the minutiae of evidence I had been in charge of collecting for the team. Kind of pointless if you can just read the report. But for legal reasons by credibility is demonstrated and I answer the same things I put in the report over and over. It's tedious, but the pay is great.

So when I got back to the hotel - a perk of working for the fat cat law firms is the 5-star travel arrangements - I did a quick once over in my bathroom, ran a brush through my hair, shot of perfume in lieu of a shower. I really just wanted a drink, but opted for some eye liner and lipstick in case I got in the mood for something more.

I pulled my cropped jacket back on over my tight white blouse, high slit pencil skirt, and black stiletto pumps. The judge may have been female, but the jury was predominantly male and I needed them on my side.

I always love the bar here - it's just dark enough, not over populated, quiet music, sometimes a live pianist. I slid onto a tall stool an ordered a dry martini with a twist of lemon. Honestly, if there's vermouth in the room, that's close enough.

The drink arrived and I had a look around. A few post dinner folks, one guy a couple stools down drinking cognac or something in a snifter that looked like he'd been there for a while. His eyes were on the thin gold chain around my athletic ankle when I looked, and I returned to my drink an smiled to myself.

I was halfway through the martini already and caught the bartender's eye for a second one. I could feel Mr. Cognac's eyes still on me. I made him to be early sixties? From the look of his watch (and wedding ring) well to do enough to retire, but he probably likes what he does. But that was a first glance, so I gave him another.

Ha! Caught him looking. The slit in the pencil skirt does ride high on my bare leg. He looked away, but I took my turn. Embroidered initials on the cuffs...OK he's got the money and he cares. His shoes are pristine, so they are either new or he doesn't walk anywhere.

I returned to my empty glass and the bartender some how very busy tidying up but not getting me my second. I followed him back and forth with eyes that usually pierce most men's heads, but he was in a trance. The only time he stopped, I noticed Mr. Cognac lift a finger toward me and my drink was quickly delivered. He was paying more attention than I thought.

I turned to look and our eyes met, I lifted my drink in a simple cheers and he did the same as we both had a sip. I looked down at the empty stool next to me in invitation. Let's see where this goes.

We introduced ourselves. Small talk, travel, work. Financier...mmm that sounds like money. I do pretty well myself, but I'm always attracted to money. My boyfriend back home is quite wealthy. The second martini kicking in, I think I even said something like, "You look like you do pretty well for yourself."

He answered, "Enough to keep my wife happy and probably some others several times over."

That didn't really make a ton of sense, but I took it as an invitation. I asked him to order me another, I was committing to this. I steered the conversation to shopping and that I had thought about going out tonight, but three drinks in that probably wasn't going to happen.

"They have some lovely stores here," he mentioned. Hook, line, sinker.

"I noticed that...but I was actually in the market for some lingerie and the place here is ridiculously expensive." Casting again...

"I'd happily underwrite your adventure in a store like that if you are interested." He said it so casually. After mentioning his wife moments before.

"Pay the bill then," I said and stood, shifting my skirt back into position and gulping the last of martini #3.

Our heels clicked down the marble hall of shops in the ritzy hotel and we entered a European lingerie shop. I'm no slouch - I own my own condo in a high-rise above Chicago, an imported sporty little car, and keep myself well. But, this place I had only visited on travels and only to look.

The woman in the shop greeted us. "Looking for anything particular this evening?" I looked over my shoulder at my benefactor and he silently waved me on.

I called out, "What's your favorite color on a woman?"

I was looking through a rack of full sets - bra, underwear, garter belts. "Pink," I heard in return.

I turned to her, "I'd like a full set in sheer pink lace."

"Do you know your size?"

"34D/36C in US sizing. Probably a medium on the bottom. I'm an 8 in dresses, but I'd like to be fitted in the European sizes."

I walked back to the fitting rooms as she scrambled to find me some options. We were the only customers and I left the door open. Mr. Cognac walked up as she returned. I was in my heels, black bra and underwear. She wrapped her tape measure around me and I turned. Her hands running over my skin as I turned again. His eyes on me the whole time.

Completed, she removed two of the choices from the room, said, "These should be perfect on you," about the ones that were left and shut the door to the fitting room. I wouldn't have shut the door. Just saying.

I emerged in the set and came out into the store to use the big mirror. The bra was lace, criss-cross straps in the back without being sporty. Enough underwire to support me and some kind of magic lace that didn't squeeze the girls too much. The panties were a g-string to a bow in the back, sheer panel in the front. I should have shaved better this morning. Lace around the sides. The garter belt was similar in design - mostly sheer with lace details, a bow at each suspender which hung at my thighs.

"Were you interested in some stockings?" she asked right on time.

I walked up to my benefactor and looked him in the face, "No, I have some that will work," I replied.

"What do you think?" I spun in the middle of the ritzy store, nearly naked for this man. He smiled. He lifted a hanger.

"And this. You'll wear it out." He held up a black teddy with pink straps that was essentially breastless. Pink straps ran around and across the chest, but there were no panels above the empire waist.

I took it him from him and headed back to the fitting room and said, "And this. I'll wear it out." The shop girl barely snipped the tag from it to ring it up before I was shedding the pink set and sliding on this revealing garment. The material was amazing. I kind of wish it had breast panels because it would be arousing on my nipples, but I also loved how much it exposed.

I returned to the middle of the store in just the teddy and my black pumps from work. He handed his card to the girl, and asked her to bag up the pink set and my other clothes and underwear. The hotel was pretty deserted, but I was walking out with this new man, breasts bared.

I walked straight across the marble foyer into a furrier.

The elderly man of middle eastern descent looked both shocked and appalled as I entered, but I was quickly followed by someone it appeared he knew. The raised arm that was protesting now held an open hand, welcoming my new benefactor into the store.

"So nice to see you! And your new...friend? What can I show you this evening?" the shopkeeper asked. The gent simply waved me onward into the store as if I should have any piece of candy I like. I've never had a fur coat. I'm not even such a fan of fur coats. But, the nice man who had me half naked in the furrier wants me to pick one out.

I choose two, one short and one full length to try on. All things considered, the short one that barely covers the bottom of the teddy was the way to go. I'm all legs and heels after all.

I went to check myself in the mirror while the gent pays - I didn't even look at the price tag. Well, I think I know what the price truly is, but I was agreeable to that before I left my hotel room for the bar. And, I certainly couldn't have even imagined this.

His Amex black card is handed back to him and I sidle up alongside the counter and lift the teddy by its shoulder straps and let it pool into the other bags containing my clothing. Now he knows. So does the shopkeeper. It's just me and the fur...and the heels.

It's a short - and lucky for him, inexpensive - trip to the elevator. I like our "relationship." There's never been a doubt about how this evening will go. The soft fur barely covers my ass, splits at my crotch if I take too long a stride and the top eyelet is low, -well between my breasts. It's a very good look.

I can't decide whether I give him credit for waiting until we were in the room, or if I kind of liked him too weighed down by shopping bags to grope me in the elevator. It was a quick trip up to the 4th floor anyway.

Once in the room, I strutted in crossing my feet with each step. I pushed the curtains open to see the city illuminated all around us and opened the eyelets on the fur. I turned my back to the window and leaned back so the fur would part enough to reveal my bush and thigh gap, but not my breasts yet.

Luxuriaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Luxuriaa

My gent put the bags down and patiently removed his jacket and shoes as he moved closer to me. "You are mine now, yes? Not the...traditional scenario, but I'd say I've purchased about anything I'd like tonight." I smiled wryly and nodded, excited by what may have been brewing in this man's mind during our half-naked shopping spree.

"As nice as it is, please hand me the coat," he said with outreached arms. I took it off and stood before him naked in heels. He went and hung up the coat methodically, and proceeded to finish undressing himself. He switched on every light in the room.

I smiled - probably 25 years my senior, he had a very long erection pointed straight out at me. He was circumcised with a tight pink head. His balls were tight up against his undercarriage and the whole area was nicely groomed despite a relatively hairy body.

The whole night had me so wet, I couldn't believe there weren't trails of pussy juice streaking down my thighs. Maybe there were. The rest blurs by very quickly.

He moved quickly to me and pressed my naked body back against the glass. His tongue was in my mouth instantly. His cock kind of of stabbed me in the belly - literally. How long and hard was that thing? I felt like I got a good look, but...

He groped at my tits with one hand, mauling them tightly while he maneuvered his shaft between my wet thighs. I tried to part and lift a little, thinking he was about to enter me there, but he didn't. He slid his length back and forth in my wet slit and now I was getting a real impression of just how long it was.

He turned me so I faced out the window, breasts and my cheek smashed flat to the glass. Another slide between my thighs and, with a talent I've never before experienced, slid his entire length up my ass until his balls bottomed out.

I have a lot of anal experience and I love it, but I screamed out as he went fully deep on the first stroke. And, I orgasmed immediately. It's always been a fantasy - the guy who just does anal as his first move as if he was going down on a sorority girl.

I don't always squirt, and this wasn't quite a squirter, but it was a spray fountain straight down on both our feet as he proceeded to fuck my ass into that window. He took full length strokes in and out of my tight hole, but never let the head fully release from my clutching pucker. I'm not sure I ever stopped cumming through this initial fuck. I know the shower down my thighs put those Louboutin's into retirement.

As I was heaving for breath, he pulled all the way out of me which created a sound I've never even heard my body make. I was weak at the knees and that was to his liking. He grabbed my hair and twisted me to face him as my sweaty body slid down the glass until my ass landed on my heels. His long shaft bounced in front of me, and he held the back of my head as it went straight from my ass right over my tongue and to the back of my throat in an equally complete and seamless movement as the first time it entered my rectum.

Now that he could look at me face to face, he told me I was his whore. He had bought the ability to use my younger body as he saw fit. Maybe he thought he'd scare me, but those are words that excite me beyond measure.

"Now you have to tell everyone else what you are," he said as I sucked my ass off his cock. He leaned over my head as he fucked my esophagus and unlocked the double hung window and lifted it.

Immediately the sounds of the city flooded the room. We were only a few floors up - street chatter, taxis honking. I looked down out of the corner of my eye as I sucked his long cock and wondered if I might be about to be thrown out or what.

"Are you ready, whore?" he asked, and I nodded with my mouth full.

He withdrew and I gasped, heaving up a long trail of spittle. He reclaimed the fist of hair and turned me around to face the window again. Already on all fours, he pushed me half way out the window such that my palms were on the cement lintel. My bare tits hung four stories above the sidewalk.

His cock was all the way up my ass again before I knew it, and I let another scream out. It didn't necessarily hurt, it was just so much all at once that would make any girl react. That reaction got some stares from the street.

He continued full strokes in and out of my ass and held my waist tight, throwing the occasional hard slap on my ass cheeks. This elicited more screams of pleasure and an involuntary "yes, daddy!" from me. This drew additional attention from the street.

"Tell them," he quietly commanded. "Tell them what's happening to you."

"You're fucking my ass," I replied.

"Not, me - tell them!" and he spanked me hard again.

"Ahhhrrrrr he's fucking my ass!" I shouted to the sidewalk below. This elicited a mix of "fuck you's" and cheers from those looking up.

"Tell them what you just did before that," he said so calmly while ramming my ass so hard. It was such a weird dichotomy.

I shouted, "I sucked your cock clean after you fucked my ass!" A small audience of interested parties - mostly men - had formed and cheered, "yeah, you did, bitch!" "Take it!" "Suck it again, nasty whore!"

The gent grunted loudly and slapping me again, I could feel another orgasm boiling in my tummy as I watched the men take my picture with their phones.

"Tell me how to finish in you. Tell them how," he said through increasingly heavy breathes.

"Oh fuck, cum in my ass, daddy! Cum in your whore's ass!" I shouted out to cheers from the street and more onlookers with their phones, presumably zooming and taking video.

He grunted hard and squeezed my hips so tight I knew I'd be bruised the next day. He start to let out his animal cry and I could feel his cock swelling in my tight canal.

"Yes! Yes!" I screamed, " I'm cumming, cummm in myyy asss!"

Whoops and hollers went up as his long cock rammed fully deep and started to pulse in me driving me over the edge in a hellcat scream of an orgasm, my cunt spraying down my thighs. "Shhhiittt fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck!" I screamed as my body shook while he deposited a heavy load up my ass.

He held me tight down on his cock not moving, as if he'd knotted like an animal. His wet breaths sprayed my back. I was trembling and sweating despite the cool night air that had my nipples tight as buttons.

He slowly released me, as my body shook and I felt his long member slip noisily out of my rectum. He pulled me back in remarkably gently, to the dismay of the audience who booed and called for more.

He turned me by my shoulders and I spun on my toes squatting to face the long wet torpedo. It slid between my lips again, this time with the mixed taste of his semen and my ass. He pushed forward and the slop foamed at my lips as the slick head took the turn into my throat. I swallowed around the head massaging it with my mouth and to my surprise, he grunted out again and I felt several more spurts enter my mouth and slide down my gullet.

He withdrew from my mouth and leftover cum and saliva spilled down my chin onto my chest. "We waste nothing, my whore," he said as he knelt before me face to face. He placed his hand under my squat pose and cupped it, then nodded quietly.

I spread my legs and altered my squat a little and pushed. His cum fluttered out of my raw pucker into his hand. I pushed and pushed until I near prolapsed and felt his fingers work around my gaping anus to catch it all.

On his knees he took a few steps back and sat, cupping his hand just above the floor, "Come get your milk, kitten."

I leaned forward on all fours and crawled until I could stretch forward with my head low and ass high. I lapped at the warm pool of semen I had pushed out of my ass, taking tonguefuls and looking up before closing my lips to swallow them and going in for more.

I licked his hand until nothing remained, getting in all the cracks of his fingers. The taste was heady, salty, and sweet. He had cum so much more than I knew and that didn't count the extra spurts I'd swallowed directly from the source. He stood and walked over to all the bags and the fur coat, "These are for you. Thank you for a lovely evening."

He walked into the bathroom and lifted the seat and began to urinate with the door open. I could tell I was dismissed. Not my first rodeo. I watched the golden stream as I pulled my original clothes back on but didn't bother with the underwear or bra. He shook off the last drops and went to wash his hands. He completely ignored my presence, and I took my winnings and gently closed the door.

Published 
Written by Lisaberich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments