Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Are Loved, Little One

"Sometimes, a slave needs to learn how to wait."

19
3 Comments 3
18.2k Views 18.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
"Have you been good for me?"

His voice sent shivers through her spine that ended right in her twitching cunt. The juices were already running down her thighs and she rubbed them together carefully. Her arms were secured firmly to the headboard and her legs were free...for now.

"Of course, Master," she said with a soft smile and a gentle blush.

Her Master smiled gently back at her and he looked her over. She watched quietly as he paced the room. His body was strong, secure, and built. He was a tall man, somewhat long dark hair, piercing green eyes. He was dressed in a light blue button up shirt with the sleeves pushed up to the elbows and a pair of black slacks. He looked absolutely delectable.

"Please, slave...tell me about your day."

"I did as you asked, Master. I took my punishment and remembered what it was I did wrong," she muttered, looking up at him through soft blonde hair. It was not bright, but a darker blonde and soft curls that fell nearly to her waist. Her breasts were a gentle c-cup, and her hips had a bit of meat on them. She had thicker thighs though her legs were long. A beautiful hour glass figure stretched out on his bed with a dark damp spot right under her greedy little pussy.

"Detailed, slave."

"I went to work after the spanking I received this morning for being a brat," she started, blushing slightly. Her legs were rubbing together again. "I wore the crotchless panties you instructed me to wear and had in the vibrator you gave me as you requested," she muttered, looking down.

"Look at me," he demanded, his voice strong and firm but not threatening.

She turned her eyes up to him, a soft hazel meeting his piercing green. "I edged once an hour for you, fucking myself with the vibrator at my desk as people walked by. When there were people in my cube I just let it buzz away on my g-spot and denied myself the orgasm I wanted so desperately," she admitted, blushing still.

"Good girl," he muttered, smiling.

Those two words made her heart soar. She loved any sort of recognition by her Master. She beamed up at him and continued to press her thighs together.

"Enough of that," he demanded, her legs stopping the movement. "Part them."

She did as she was told, exposing more of the damp spot between her legs. He tied both legs to the foot board of the bed and looked up at her shaved cunt, dripping with anticipation and giving soft twitches. He smirked and reached up to gently tease one of her hard nipples. The over-sensitivity sent a moan flying past her lips and a pulse to her cunt. He smirked and reached down, one finger dipping inside of her and slipping around with ease in the wet opening.

His fingers pulled back and he smirked. "You little slut," he muttered, causing her to smile. "Taste yourself," he demanded as he placed his finger in front of her lips.

She eagerly opened her mouth and sucked his finger clean, tongue swirling around and taking him deep into her throat, making him release a soft moan.

He pulled his finger back with a gentle pop as she released it from her mouth and he stepped back to pop his shirt off one button at a time. It hit the ground and was quickly followed by the under shirt that hugged his torso. He pulled his belt off and curled one side around his hand and then gripped the other in his palm, creating a small loop. He looked down at his beloved slave and smiled as she looked up at him with wide eyes.

THWACK.

The loop of the belt stung quickly against her sensitive clit, causing her to moan and arch her back as best she could.

"Count for me, little one."

"Yes, Master," she muttered through a gentle moan and arched her hips slightly.

AriahDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriahDoll

She bit down on her lower lip as the next followed, respectively counting out loud until they reached ten.

She laid shaking and he smirked slightly down at the puddle of a girl on his bed. He palmed himself through his pants and slipped them down, along with his boxers. He knelt in between her legs and gently teased his cock against her clit, working it quietly. He pushed the tip of himself into her and put one hand on her hip to keep her still, unable to push him in further. He could tell she was frustrated as she was squirming about and moaning. Honestly, her tight pussy was calling to him but he knew teasing her would be much more fun.

He reached up and put his free hand around her throat, baring down slightly when he saw the smile on her face. Eventually the color drained and eventually turned somewhat red, her pussy tightening around the head of his cock as he did so. Pulling back, he watched her gasp in a deep breath when his hand slipped down to her nipples, teasing them and his lips pulling on the other, hearing her moan. God she loved the feeling of his hand around her throat. 

"What do you want, my love?" he questioned as he gently sucked on her other nipple, his hand slipping down to rub her clit slowly, teasingly. 

"Fuck me please, Master."

"I don't know about that," he muttered, smirking to himself. She moaned out sadly but the moan was broken by a slight scream as he slammed his full cock into her tight cunt. "Oh god, baby. You feel fantastic," he whispered, fucking her quickly as the headboard smacked against the wall.

He watched as she neared her orgasm and he was doing the same but abruptly stopped to slip out of her with a slight hiss. "Not so easy, my dear," he teased as he slid up to straddle her torso, tapping his cock against her lips.

She greedily opened her mouth and took him in to clean him off. She hoped to make him cum, as that was all she wanted. She wanted to pleasure her Master to the best of her ability. She took special care to the sensitive underside of the head of his dick. She sucked quickly, bobbing her head and taking him down her throat with a moan that sent a sharp vibration through his cock.

"Nope." He pulled back after tugging her hair to pull her away. "I don't want to cum here." 

Sliding back between her legs, his cock was once again buried inside of her, her juices slicking him up so tantalizingly. He fucked her hard, his eyes trained down on her as her face contorted in pleasure. "Cum for me, slut," he hissed out, watching as every muscle in her body tensed on command. Cumming hard, her pussy grasped him tighter, throbbing slightly and the juices slipping out around his cock. 

The feeling was enough to send him over the edge and he came, hard. His cum mixed with hers inside of her in the most sexual way and he stayed inside until his orgasm had subsided. He took a deep breath and pulled out, wincing at the sensitivity and eventually untying her arms and legs. He watched with a smile as she curled into a ball, his cum leaking from her well-fucked pussy. She pulled the blanket up around her with a yawn and a smile.

"Thank you, Master," she whispered, smiling up at him. "My pussy feels fantastic. I should probably remember to be a brat more often," she teased.

He laughed and went to clean up, coming back to curl behind her and pull her gently against his chest. "Next time, little one...your nipples and ass will be sore as well if you are a brat to me," he said with a smile, causing her to giggle. "But remember little one, you are loved."

Published 
Written by zibster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments