Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Tessie's Saloon

"Never know what happens next."

23
23 Comments 23
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Time Travel

It was a hot summer day in San Antonio, Texas, and things were far from normal since things were turned upside down by the pandemic.


Since things were pretty much still locked down Emma's favorite hangouts were closed. She figured she would sign up for a new Virtual Reality program. It was being offered through the history program at the local college where she was a junior.

She left the house just to get away from the chaos. She drove to the college to pick up the VR glasses and the things that went with it. She then drove to her favorite coffee place going to the drive-thru to get her coffee. She picked it up and drove back home. She parked her car and went inside getting up to her room before her mother could call her for some chore.

Emma was five foot three and cute as a button. She had long brown hair and bright green eyes that were every guy's weakness. Her body was traffic-stopping.

She got the VR glasses set up and settled on her bed. She was curious to see how life was in San Antonio back in 1860. Her family had lived in San Antonio since her several-times great-grandmother Tess settled down there after moving from the East Coast. She heard her grandma Tess had run a saloon with her husband. She typed in "1860 San Antonio Texas" and sat back to see what it was like.

The next thing she knew she was on a dusty dirt road. Looking around she saw a woman in antebellum hoop skirts with miles and miles of fabric. She looked down and saw she was wearing a bright emerald green antebellum dress. She looked across the street seeing the sign over the saloon that read Miss Tessie's Place.

She smiled and headed to the saloon. She walked through the swinging saloon doors and looked around. The first person she spotted was a younger version of her grandma. She walked up to her.

"Excuse me, ma'am," said Emma.

"Yes, what can I do for you, young lady?" asked Tess.

She thought quickly and answered, "I'm in need of work."

"You can be our new saloon girl in charge of the poker game. But we have to change your clothes. Follow me," said Tess.

Emma followed her up the stairs to the quarters that were reserved for employees. They went into the vacant room and she saw the emerald green saloon girl outfit on the bed.

"Change into that and come downstairs so you can get to work," said Tess.

Emma changed quickly and hurried downstairs to get her instructions. She listened carefully to the instructions that Tess had for her. She walked over to the poker game and smiled at the poker players as she took their drink orders.

One player stood out from the rest and he smiled at her. The butterflies took flight and made her tummy all tingly. She returned with the drinks and he tipped her very well.

She waited on that table off and on until it was closing time. She went up to her room smiling.

She had made a lot of tips for that time period. The next days were just as busy.

The tall blond-haired green-eyed gentleman was there every night. He showed up on her day off and they walked around the dusty town.

She had been there a week. But she knew she couldn't stay there as much as she wanted to. It would mess up the timeline in history. She went to her room that night and wrote Tess a note but not revealing anything about the future. She laid on the bed and slipped on the VR glasses and put in "2020 San Antonio Texas."
~~~~~~~~
She opened her eyes and looked around. She was back in her room. She looked down at her hand and saw a yellow rose and smiled. She took off the VR glasses and laid them down on her desk. The next thing she heard was some chaos downstairs. Her mom was yelling for her.

"Coming," she called.

Emma headed downstairs to help her mom with dinner. She wondered what she was thinking but knew everything happens for a reason. After dinner, she headed back up to her room to enjoy the quiet before bed. She got ready for bed and smiled at the thought that something important was about to happen

She got up early and got things done around the house to help out her mom with the younger kids. She got dressed in a pretty blue sundress and flip flops. She got in her car and drove to her favorite coffee place. She decided to go inside and have her coffee since it wasn't too crowded.

She was sipping her coffee when she saw him walk in the door. She smiled because he was the spitting image of the blonde-haired green-eyed gentleman poker player. He looked her way and smiled. He walked over to her.

"Sorry for staring but you look so familiar," he said.

"It's okay, I was thinking the same thing," she replied.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked.

"Please do," she answered. She asked, "Are you from here?"

He said, "Yes. My family settled in San Antonio back in 1860 when a grandfather fell in love and married a pretty little saloon girl."

She smiled. "My family has lived in San Antonio for generations, too. My grandmother, back in 1860, owned a saloon with her husband."

They talked for a while and exchanged phone numbers. That was a first for each of them. They parted ways and she got back home. She went to her room and smiled at the VR glasses and whispered, "So this was the plan."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He got to his apartment and unlocked the door. He walked in and closed the door behind him. He walked to the mantel and looked at the picture of his grandparents from 1860 then looked at the VR glasses on the coffee table and smiled. Talking to himself he said, "So this is the plan."

Emma and James talked on the phone that night for hours and planned a dinner date for the next night. They both drifted off to sleep.

The next day was full of plans for both of them. Emma got dressed in a strapless emerald green dress with matching lacy bra and panties. She made sure her make up was perfect. Then she slipped into her heels and grabbed her purse. She went downstairs to wait for James. She didn't have to wait long. He was right on time. She opened the door and smiled at him.

"Hi, James," she said.

He smiled and said, "Hello, beautiful."

He handed her a long-stemmed yellow rose. She smiled and put the rose in a vase.

"Are you ready? " he asked.

She smiled, "Yes."

He took her hand and lead her out the front door. She closed it behind her. He led her down the sidewalk to his car. He opened the passenger side door for her and helped her in. Then he walked around the front of the car, getting in the driver's seat.

They drove to the nicest restaurant in town and pulled up to the valet parking. He parked and got out of the car and walked around the car. He opened the passenger door for Emma and helped her out. She smiled up at him and took his arm. They walked to the door and he held it open for her. He held her hand as they walked to the hostess stand.

He said, "Reservation for Hickok party of two."

The hostess replied, "Follow me, please."

They followed the hostess to a private table for two. James pulled out the chair for Emma and she sat down. He pushed the chair in. He pulled the chair out across from her and sat down. He got settled up to the table and reached across the table and took her hand in his.

The waitress came to the table and he ordered the dinner and drinks for them both. They ate and talked enjoying each other's company. When they were finished he paid the check and got up. He pulled out her chair helping her up. She took his hand and they walked outside to wait for the valet to bring the car.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear, "I don't want to let you go, Emma. Will you come home with me?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, James."

The valet pulled up with the car and James helped Emma into the passenger seat. He walked around the front of the car and climbed in the driver's seat. He smiled over at her and took her hand in his as and they drove to his apartment complex.

He parked in his spot and came around to open the door for her. She took his hand and he closed the door behind her. They kissed passionately.

They broke the kiss and he led her to his apartment. He unlocked the door and let her enter first. Then he closed the door behind him and walked over to her and took her in his arms again.

They kissed long and lovingly. He broke the kiss and lead her to the bedroom. He led her to the foot of the bed and they kissed again. He found the zipper on her dress as she made quick work of unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it off his shoulders.

He got her dress unzipped and it fell into a puddle of green fabric on the floor. He smiled seeing the green lace. She unhooked her bra and slid it off her shoulders. It joined her dress.

He stripped off his dress pants and kissed her again laying her back on the bed. He slowly removed her panties then stood up and slid off his boxers. She scooted up the bed watching him. He climbed in the bed with her. They kissed and touched, exploring each other and finding those spots that made each other moan.

They fell asleep in each other's arms that night and woke up the same way the next morning.

He whispered, "Good morning, beautiful."

She whispered, "Good morning, handsome."

They spent the day together doing everyday things. Both realized that they didn't want to be apart.

He said, "Emma, I know we just met but I can't imagine my life without you by my side. Will you move in and make this your home too?"

She smiled and said, "Yes."

He drove her home and they explained to her parents that she was moving out to live with him.

Her dad said, "We know. This wasn't unexpected. It was meant to be."

They looked confused at her dad. They went to her room to pack her belongings only to find it already done. James, her dad, and her brothers loaded the few boxes into his car. They said their goodbyes and drove back to their apartment to start their life together.

They got the boxes out of the car and she unpacked. She set the VR glasses on the coffee table and noticed a second pair. She smiled at him. They knew then what had brought them together. They didn't have to think twice about it. They knew that their future was planned for them before they were born.    
 

MelodyMansson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelodyMansson

 

Published 
Written by Denim_Daisy10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments