Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Secret Life of Anne Boleyn

"Only the tragic Queen Anne Boleyn and her maid knew the secret of their lesbian affair."

12
9 Comments 9
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Historical Erotica
In the early spring of the year 1533 and following years of turbulent courtship, my mistress Anne Boleyn is now wed to King Henry and is the rightful Queen of England. Our lives could never be the same again and our love could only continue if we were careful to conceal our true feelings for each other in and around the court.

Her new husband no doubt has many expectations of her in the royal bedchamber but as her personal maid I am always the one she confides in both before and after her lord and master has lain with her.

“He is a lusty Prince in bed,” she told me, “But there is little tenderness about him. He fucks me hard and cums readily, which does not satisfy me.”

“He wishes only that you bear him a son to be his heir,” I said, “His love for you is strong and he has sacrificed much to have you but his destiny must be served.”

“I do yearn to become pregnant and provide England with its future King,” she said, “But tonight I yearn only for your gentle touch.”

The Queen’s quarters at Greenwich Palace were very comfortable and decorated with the finest tapestries woven with silk and gold thread but they were not the domain of the King who would visit her only when the fancy took him. The royal bed had exquisite carved pillars at each corner with red damask curtains draped between them that could be drawn to ensure complete privacy when required.

There were challenging matters of state that often took Henry to the far corners of the realm causing him to be away for lengthy periods and this was one of those times. There were many spies within the palace who would not hesitate to report any flirtatiousness that my mistress may have carelessly had with other men around the court but they had no concept of female intimacy and my presence in her bedchamber was no cause for concern.

After one of the servants had stoked the fire and provided ample fuel for the entire night the Queen dismissed him and I slid the large iron bolts on the door both top and bottom. This was normal and necessary since there were still elements within the court with loyalties to the former Queen Catherine. Even though a traitor would suffer a gruesome death there were those who would commit murder for a cause and the possibility of assassination was a real concern. But for Anne and I the security of a locked door was the perfect circumstance for us.

As her maid it was my duty to prepare her for bed and as we faced each other in front of the raging fire I began to remove her garments one by one. As the final vestige of her modesty fell to the floor her slender naked body was bathed in the warm flickering light of the fire. The Queen is very petite standing barely five feet tall with firm duckies and nipples like thimbles. Her glossy dark hair tumbled around her shoulders when she loosened the clips that held it and then she removed the jewelled pendant from around her pretty little neck. Her womanhood was covered with a bush of dark curly hair that contrasted starkly to her pure white flawless skin.

She looked quite vulnerable but when our lips met in a tender and sensuous kiss she took my hand and placed it on her warm breast. I am slightly taller than she is but it was no impediment to the embrace that signalled her desire for me and she gasped softly as my other hand began to explore the sensitive flesh between her legs. She parted them slightly and moaned quietly as my finger found the moist opening of her sweet vagina.

“I love you,” She whispered.

“I love you too,” I replied then we kissed passionately and moved towards the bed.

Anne climbed onto the bed and watched as I started to remove my clothing as quickly as I could. Anne was reclining against the pillows and stroking the inner parts of her little valley and as I stepped out of my bloomers I tossed my mane of long blonde hair she asked me to draw the curtains before we became settled. I did her bidding then slowly crawled towards her. Her knees were up and her legs wide apart but the soft light of the fire was enough to see the tantalising pinkness of her feminine opening.

I wasn’t concerned that The King had previously penetrated her there and planted his seed deep inside in fact I had a pleasing vision in my mind of a stream of his creamy fluid trickling out after he had withdrawn.

She looked longingly at me and said, “I wish my duckies were as big as yours and my bush so fine.”

“You are perfect as you are my darling,” I replied.

“Perhaps,” she said, “But if the King were here now methinks he would prefer to fuck you in favour of me.”

“But I am just a humble servant girl and not worthy of royal attention,” I said meekly.

She looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and said, “Well you will be getting it from me very soon,” and then she grasped my hand and pulled me on top of her.

It was just so lovely to feel my skin against hers once again and caress those heavenly nipples but it was the feeling of her tongue in my mouth that was making my heart beat faster.

PamelaDeRosa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaDeRosa

Anne willingly arranged her legs so that I could slot between them and as soon as our intimate flesh touched we both gasped. It was as though a tiny bolt of lightning had passed between us and we gyrated our hips slowly and sensuously so that our little buttons rubbed against each other.

“Shall we use tongues?” Anne suggested softly and in a seamless movement we found ourselves on our sides with our faces buried in each other’s honeypots. I could feel the Queen’s tongue licking my cunny flesh and I knew that the juice from my baby hole was leaking profusely. At the same time I was sucking her stiff button that protruded perhaps half an inch beyond its protective hood.

Henry had probably never even touched it apart from with his pelvis as he plunged his royal cock in and out of her but her soft feminine moaning as I sucked it told me that this was what she meant by tenderness.

The delicious flavour of her sweet womanhood excited my taste buds to a point where I was almost slavering and I was relishing the wetness. I could feel the Queen’s slender fingers deep in my vagina and her tongue flicking my little girl cock. It was causing sensations inside me that were threatening to engulf me and I knew that she was going to take me to ecstasy very soon. I would do the same for her but there was no protocol about who should climax first because even though we were Queen and servant, in this private moment we were just two sensuous women in love.

I discovered that by inserting my thumb in her vagina and my forefinger in her anal hole the effect of my tongue on her button was amplified and as I increased the tempo, she suddenly jolted as though a horse had kicked her. A long guttural groan followed and her sleek body trembled uncontrollably as the waves of pleasure coursed through her.

As her orgasm slowly subsided she found renewed vigour doing to me what I had just done to her. It was my first experience of another woman’s finger in my anus but the fact it was the Queen of England doing it to me was beyond my imagination and I urged her to take me with everything she had. As the tingling sensation deep in my body became more and more intense it was as though a spring was being wound up inside me. Then all of a sudden it was let go and I felt a massive release of tension. Although I am familiar with the pleasure of orgasm I’d never experienced anything like this in my life and despite my squealing, Anne wouldn’t stop licking me. I couldn’t control the pulses of pleasure that rippled through me and I just had to endure the battering that my senses were taking.

Eventually though our heavy breathing and pounding hearts settled down and as we pulled the bed covers over ourselves we kissed tenderly and snuggled up to each other.

The warmth and flickering light from the fire was almost hypnotic but just as we were drifting off to sleep in each others arms a strong gust of wind made an eerie sound that sent a cold shiver down my spine. The sense of fear only lasted a second or two but it felt as though some sort of curse had touched me. Anne felt it too but reassured me that it was just the wind and that nothing bad would ever happen.

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments