Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Ladies Were Ladies Part 3

"She was beginning to explore certain things which were not at all very Ladylike."

2
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Towards the end of the year 1913 Mr. Thomas' wife Murial died after a long illness. The shop was closed for the next week whilst arrangements could be made. The funeral was held at St Margaret's church and it was well attended.

At the request of Mr. Thomas, I stood beside him throughout the service. His wife's passing was probably a blessing for her because she was no longer in constant pain.

When the shop reopened the mood was as expected. We had our usual regular customers most just wanted quite cheap books to read and to keep. When I took his tea into his office that afternoon Mr. Thomas was standing by the window with his back to me. He never said a word when I put his tea down onto his desk.

At five pm when the shop was due to close, I noticed the light under his door. Was Mr. Thomas going to work late? I do not know why but I knocked on his office door and went in. He was sitting at his desk and there were tears rolling down his cheeks. Clearly the sadness of the loss of his wife was something that would take quite a long time to get over.

I cradled his head against my bosom and the flood gates just opened. I had never seen a man cry and it affected me greatly. I stayed with him for quite a while until his son came back from doing book deliveries around the town.

Once I was back in my little room I somehow managed to block out the sad events of the day, and my mind began to wander in the direction of my books. There were over 200 personalised messages on the inside covers. One read to my darling niece from uncle David.(was he cocking her?)

Another read to my best friend Peter from Joe (Were they bumming each other?}. Then there was one in fact there were several that read 'to my dear nephew John. Happy Birthday love from Aunty Jill'. Looking forward to seeing you again soon (Did Aunty lead the way and John followed as instructed?)

Sarah who owned the shop downstairs came up to see me to tell me that she had sold her business to her cousin and his wife. There was nothing to be concerned about the room would still be mine. We sat together on the couch enjoying a small glass each of Apple wine. It was pretty strong stuff

Suddenly the light went out, it was a power failure, and the whole area was in darkness. It was not the first time it had happened so we were not concerned. Sarah somehow managed to stroke my face which I found to be pleasing and she said kind reassuring things as she slipped her hand up my dress

She was clearly most impressed when she felt my very hairy slit. My flimsy dress was soon on the floor in a heap and I was in the clutches of a dominant lesbian. Sarah did the most wonderful things for me. Things that I had on more than one occasion masturbated over. I wanted to experience full-on sex with another woman and Sarah did not disappoint me

About a week or so later Sarah locked up her shop for the last time. On Monday morning just before I left for the book shop Joe and his wife Ruth moved in. They were about my age he was quite tall and well built. His wife was smallish and rather petite with long dark hair and a most pleasing smile.

Ann_Kendy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ann_Kendy

Nothing changed we hardly ever saw each other. Mr. Thomas was slowly but surely coming out of his period of grief. I was happy to allow him access. He was after all my Daddy?  Three afternoons a week I would add a small amount of my very fresh piss to his afternoon cup of tea, This he found to be most agreeable

Sometimes as a very special treat, I would allow him to remove my dress when the shop was closed and take it home to bed with him. I thought that he would find it most comforting. Luckily I always had my rather heavy overcoat with me on such occasions

I was again experiencing something for the first time. Ladies did not walk along the pavement wearing a coat and only a coat?  It was a rather naughty feeling.

Before long I began to think rather a lot about the couple who had bought the drapery shop? There was a full-length wall-mounted mirror in my room. It was perfectly positioned for me to watch myself wanking on top of the bed and it was Ruth that I would fantasise about.

On the Wednesday it was half-day at the book shop but for some reason, Mr. Thomas asked me if I could stay for a little while. How could I not? We went down into the books cellar I had a pretty good idea what the reason was? Yes he soon had me naked and on that old wooden table once again.

I wanted to please him in any way I could. He whispered to me. Call me Doctor Thomas? Well what could I say? His rough old hands explored every inch of my soft young body. He even looked in my mouth with a little torch and that was not my only opening that he explored?  Mr. Thomas was being very bad indeed.

Things began to get a little bit out of control. He wanted me to wear a nappy and diapers and suck a dummy, but just for him, and he insisted that I called him Daddy. I began to feel a little bit like a whore. He even wanted to shove his pipe lighter up my slit for safekeeping and whatever was suitable would have found its way firmly up my arse.

I loved my job but it had become obvious that I had to somehow deflect what had become his unwanted attention. On my way home one evening the paperboy standing on the corner was surrounded by people all buying the newspaper? What was going on? Then I saw it. War had been declared by Great Britain on Germany. I could not believe what I was reading. 

The men of the town all enlisted as soon as they could. Mr. Simon and Ruth's husband joined up on the same day. The time for me had arrived. I made a point of leaving the bookshop a bit earlier than usual so that I could spend time with Ruth before she went home. She was, of course, concerned about her husband, they had only been married for three years.

It didn't take me long to entice her up to my room for a light bite and a small glass of wine, She was so easy? It was clear to me that she also favoured lesbian love. We slept together that night and I was dominant. Every dirty depraved fantasy I had ever had I made happen for real. Ruth was an absolute darling. As for Mr. Thomas well let's just say that I allowed certain things when it suited me.

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments