Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beware the Beautiful

"Not all is as it seems..."

42
29 Comments 29
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I've clearly lost my mind. If you find it, please give it back. I do highly recommend author RowanThorn's 'The Dryad'. <p> [ADVERT] </p>His story is a memorable read below that inspired me to try a nature/horror scribble."

"Nature always finds a way," someone once said. I dare say, its will to survive rivals that of humans. 

And whilst beautiful things lie beneath the winter snow, waiting to emerge come springtime, some things should remain forever dormant. No, not everything should bloom again. 

~ooOoo~

'Twas no extraordinary man, could have been any one of you. His day started as a day like any other; the man wanted his time with nature to clear his mind and free his spirit. And so, he walked along the path through the forest that edged his village. 

An array of colors peeked from the thawing ground. Leaves greened. Birds sang their mating calls. The forest came alive with joyous sights and sounds above ground as renewed energy flowed within the roots below. The man breathed in his surroundings and smiled. 

Subtle movement against dark bark nearby caught his attention. His eyes widened, having never seen such a mesmerizing flower with its roots anchored to the big leaf maple. Entranced, the man walked towards the ghost orchids for a closer look. 

'Ethereal' was the word that came to mind. 

Its petals were seductive and dainty and dripped with two tendrils. Alabaster was its color. One, two, three delicate flowers, all performing a seemingly erotic dance just for him. The two tendrils came together in a creamy center that had its own special appeal. The suggestive sways of the orchids pulled him another step closer. 

In front of his very eyes, two petals lengthened into womanly arms and the tendrils twist into shapely legs. Delicate facial features surfaced on what had been the topmost petal. Hair of silver lengthened, falling into lovely waves, perfectly framing their flawless faces.  

His eyes… they blinked in rapid succession. Am I a fool but dreaming? he pondered. He clenched his lids shut, but when they reopened, the heart-stirring visions remained in front of him. He slapped his face, trying to test if he was dreaming but only experienced burning cheeks. 

No, they were real three breathtakingly beautiful women! So alike in appearance, he surmised they must be sisters. They gazed upon him with eyes so blue they'd surely stolen their color from the sky above. 

Still attached to the roots, the naked ladies lowered themselves to the ground and encircled him. Each reached out to touch the parts of him not clothed. A voice inside issued a warning, but he pushed it aside. 

Why should I be weary of something so beautiful? Something that breathes life into my tired, old bones. A reasonable summation. For he, too, had become dormant over the long winter. 

And so he surrendered to their will, allowing them their exploration of him. Sharp fingernails tore at his clothing in a somewhat frenetic manner until he stood naked before them. They swirled around his nakedness, touching and probing before gently easing him to the ground. His eyes knew not where to look as these breathtaking beauties captivated him with their tender ministrations before finally situated him on his backside beneath the tree. 

One kissed him, then the other, and then both at once before the third sister parted them, so she could enjoy a dance with his tongue. Their mouths tasted sweet to him, yet something else he’d never tasted before. They uttered nary a sound, yet he knew they had grown aroused. The tips of their translucent white breasts turned pink, as did the apex between their legs. His cock reacted and drew their eyes. He wanted to impress them and furiously stroked his dick skin with the palms of his hands until he extended to an eye-catching length. 

HonnyGyliaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonnyGyliaa

So pleased were they that they scattered along his body, each taking what was desired. 

His mouth watered, gaze fixated on the dewy lips that descended until they settled on his face. His cheeks grew moist as his tongue searched for the source of the wetness. 

Her aroma infiltrated his nostrils, not the floral scent he had imagined, but far more intoxicating. He couldn't get enough and tugged at her waist, imprisoning her more tightly against his face. 

Another hungry mouth licked and lapped at his scrotum whilst exploring fingers ventured where proper women shouldn't. This one was nastier than the rest. 

He resisted this foreign intrusion, ass cheeks clenching, trapping her delicate hand. But she wouldn't be denied and plunged her finger into his dirty depths until she reached the source of pleasure he'd not yet known. Her manipulating strokes gained his submission, then cries of "Don't stop," barely audible, muffled by her sister's gyrating cunt mashing against his mouth. 

The third sister sheathed his cock with her cunt and then began her undulations. Even with the other sister partially blocking his sight, his mind saw a clear vision of the one riding him. Her insides slathered him with her juices and squeezed him so tightly he thought he might burst any moment. He imagined her breasts bouncing up and down with the rise and fall of her rounded hips. Then, her walls closed in, gripping him with each up-and-down movement. 

All these sensations amassed, sending him spiraling toward his climax. Too soon, he pouted, not yet ready for it to end, but some forces are too powerful to be contained. His balls tightened, and his cock prepared to free itself from its life-giving seed. 

Then, his arousal peeked. He came. 

With his first spurt of cum, the lovely morsel riding him lifted herself, freeing his cum to pool around his navel. All three women sprang forth, slurping his cum as if they were ravenous wild beasts. 

When they'd drunk their fill, one raised her head toward his depleted body, wiping the creamy goo running down her chin. He gasped! The breathtaking woman he had known now wore the face of a hideous creature. 

As is the way when one realizes one’s been deceived, a myriad of emotions hit the man — shock, horror, and disbelief before settling on despair. He grew dizzy. His strength faded whilst the creatures grew strong from his life force. 

He helplessly watched as they broke free of the roots that previously held them captive, then transformed back into the seductive women who'd awakened his sleeping passion. No man or woman would be able to resist them. That much he knew for certain. 

And so, as his breath became labored, he dipped his fingertip in the small dollop of remaining cum and scribbled the warning, "Beware the beautiful," atop the soil beside him.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments