Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bloodlust

"He goes to inspect a property he's interested in and finds more than an abandoned house!"

28
18 Comments 18
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words

The decrepit old house stood alone high on the hill outside of town. Known as the Connelly mansion, it had become the stuff of many rumors, scary tales, and legends.

Some said the place was the scene of a gruesome family murder. Some said it was cursed. And many in town wouldn't set foot on the property if you paid them...

At one time it had been a real showplace; a shining example of wealth and extravagance. A palatial home for the rich and famous. But now it was run down, forgotten, and neglected.

There had been many people over the years that had bought the old house, hoping to restore it to its former glory. But no one ever stayed there for long.

Some left town never to return. Some left without even saying goodbye. And some... well no one really knows what happened to them!

Timothy Wilson was a slight man. He stood only five-feet-six-inches and weighed all of one-hundred-and -twenty pounds. An ordinary-looking fellow, he wasn't very handsome. In fact, he got lost in just about any crowd he was in. But he did know a good investment property when he saw it.

You see that's how Timothy made his living. He was what's known as a "house flipper".

He bought houses that needed some renovation or that were in his view good deals and did what was necessary to get them ready to be sold again–at a substantial profit. He could see beyond the weathering and neglect and estimate the true value of a property.

Timothy had seen the house on the Internet and thought he would check it out. He had never been to that part of the country and this looked like a good reason to visit. He came to town and looked up who the current realty company that owned the property was.

He got in touch with Margaret Simmons, the realtor in charge of the house.

"Hello, My name is Timothy Wilson and I am interested in your listing at 1300 Raven's Landing Road," he said when he called Margaret.

She seemed very nervous talking about the property but she was a realtor and it was her job to try to sell it if she could.

"Yes, Mr. Wilson. Right now I'm not able to get away from the office but there is a key under the mat at the front door. Just let yourself in and have a look around and let me know what you think," she said. 

That was rather odd. he thought, but he just wrote it off as the way they did things down here and paid no more attention to it. That afternoon he decided to drive out and take a look around. So he rented a car and drove to the address.

The house was even worse than the pictures on the Net had depicted it. There was a brick wall surrounding three sides of the property with the back a steep rocky cliff overlooking the valley below.

There was a rusted old iron gate chained shut at the front of the property but the gate was open just enough that if the chain was held up, a person could squeeze through.

Apparently kids, on a dare from their friends most likely, had done so in the past because he could see marks where the chain had scraped some rust off. 

He squeezed through easily being not much bigger than the kids before and walked up the overgrown stone driveway to the front of the house. It's going to take some work just to get the trucks up here to start working on the house, he thought. 

He stopped as he got closer to the house and made mental notes of the condition. The house was an expansive two-story Victorian-style with a shingled roof, many of which were missing, he saw.

There were shutters missing or barely hanging on some of the windows and one window on the upper floor was broken out. the steps to the covered front porch were in bad need of repair and he didn't know how trustworthy the porch itself was.

The grass in the front yard looked like it hadn't seen a mower in years and the shrubs around the perimeter were overgrown and haphazard as well.

He found the key under the old doormat like Margaret has said and he unlocked the door with a loud creak.

The inside of the Connelly mansion wasn't much better than the outside. It was plain to see it had been used as a kids' party house and/or vagrants' flophouse as there were beer bottles and trash strewn about and some of the walls had graffiti spray-painted on them.

Timothy sighed. This was going to take some work to be sure, but as he started looking around, he took some solace in the fact the house was structurally sound if not aesthetically pleasing.

He climbed the stairs, going room to room and making notes on his clipboard of the things that would need work. He was happy to see the electrical and plumbing were in surprisingly good shape and that there were no mold or mildew problems.

The hardwood floors seem to be in good shape although they could use a good cleaning and polishing. And the woodwork like kitchen cabinets and stair railings seem to be in good order as well.

"Well, so far it seems to be mostly cosmetic repairs that need to be done," he said aloud to himself. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. It would take some time and some work, but it could be done.

And once the place looked presentable, it should bring in a tidy sum!

All that was left was to go to the basement and check out the furnace and heating system. This may be the "Deep South", but it was still known to get chilly at night in the wintertime!

As he went down the less than rock-solid stairs to the basement he smelled something very peculiar. He couldn't place the smell, but he knew it didn't belong there. 

"Whew! This place needs a good airing out!" he said. He began to look around to hopefully find the source of the stench and that's when he saw it. 

It was a pine box about seven feet long, two feet wide, and two feet tall. It had four hinges on one side and no handles. The box was closed at the time and Timothy approached it cautiously to investigate it.

As he stood there he got a deep sense of foreboding and the hair on the back of his neck stood on end. But his curiosity and inquisitive nature won out of his common sense and he slowly opened the box.

The mysterious box had only opened a crack when there was a tremendous blast of red smoke and the lid flew completely open. Timothy jumped back startled and was just about to run up the stairs when a voice called out to him.

"STOP!" It was a female voice.

Timothy found himself unable to move–like he was suddenly and inexplicably glued to the cement floor. He heard her heels clicking on the floor as she approached him from behind, but then she walked around him until she was directly in front of him.

"Mmm... what have we here?" she purred seductively, "And what might your name be, my handsome hero?"

"T-Timothy... Timothy Wilson," he stammered. The woman standing in front of him was breathtakingly beautiful, standing around the same five-foot-six as he was but she wore six-inch stiletto heels making her taller.

She had long straight jet black hair down to the small of her back, an amazing body that was surprisingly voluptuous and appealing, and an outfit cut in just the right places to show it off. 

But what caught, and held, his attention most was her piercing eyes. Ice blue, they seem to be able to peer right into his soul. He could not look away. It was like he was entranced by those eyes.

"Well, Mr. Timothy Wilson, it is nice to meet you. My name is Vanessa. I don't get many visitors here my home... what is your business here, handsome?" she said. Her words and her voice were like velvet and he couldn't resist their hypnotic sound. 

"Your home? I was under the impression no one owned this house... that it was for sale," he said.

"Oh my no! There must be some mistake. I have been here for over three hundred years now!" she said.

"Huh? I don't understand."

She giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. "Let me explain. You see I am a vampiress, a female vampire. I was the original owner of this house... me and my husband, Stephan. We came to America back in 1710 and finally moved down here and built this house.

"But my family back in Racovita got into some trouble with some gypsies and were cursed. They cursed my whole family which included me and I became a vampire.

"My poor husband died a couple of years later from an illness and I have lived here alone ever since. I don't know what happened to my family or if any of them are still alive–vampires and vampiresses are not very popular in Romania!" she said.

"Y-You are a... vampire?" he stammered, terrified now.

"Not a vampire, my dear, a vampiress. And do not worry, I do not suck the blood of the living like you think. That is the men's job–the vampires. No, vampiresses like me go for more substantial meals than just blood."

"W-what do you...?" he asked, not sure that he wanted to know the answer.

"What do we eat?" she asked. She walked up to him and put her hand on his crotch. "We eat cum. Hot sweet man cum, and I can tell by the way you feel you have a lot of it in there. Do you mind, Timothy?" she purred. 

Vanessa knelt down in front of the frozen Timothy and using two red-tipped fingers she seductively pulled down his pants zipper.

She reached in his fly and fished out his cock. With a few practiced strokes, she had him hard as a railroad spike and ready for her mouth.

"Mmm... I am so going to enjoy this–it has been ages since I last got fed a man's hot cum!" 

She wrapped her soft red lips around his cock and began sucking. 

Timothy hadn't had a woman in longer than he cared to remember. He wasn't exactly the kind to tear up the dating circuit and his job as a house flipper wasn't the type that drew the ladies in.

While he made a comfortable living, he was by no means rich. And he didn't have the movie star looks going for him either. So to have this hot sexy woman on her knees in front of him sucking on him like he was a straw in a very thick milkshake was not something he was used to.

"Oh God Vanessa, that feels incredible..." he moaned almost as soon as she began.

She looked up at him and smiled around his cock. Then she returned to her work. Her head bobbed up and down his hard shaft as her lips sealed around the meaty pole.

Inside her warm mouth, her tongue was busily caressing the underside of his cock coaxing it to release its precious load.

Vanessa's hand moved to cup his heavy cum-laden balls lightly massaging them and scratching his scrotum playfully, heating his man-cream to the boiling point as she lavished his cock. 

Timothy reached down and held her head with his hands, guiding her in the speed and rhythm that would have him cumming in moments.

Never had he felt anything like this before. He was no expert in judging fellatio by any means, but what this woman was doing to him was... unearthly!

Far sooner than he would have liked, his time had come and he was ready to erupt. Vanessa's expert cockwork and his lack of experience and lack of activity lately all combined to make short work of this wonderful experience.

"Vanessa... I'm going... to cum," he said, panting for breath to make the words. 

Vanessa responded by sucking harder and bobbing her head up and down faster, determined to get him to give up her reward. She felt his cock swell and got ready.

Seconds later with a groan Timothy shot the first jet of warm creamy goo into Vanessa's hungry mouth. She swallowed it down as fast as he could fill her mouth back up. He gave her four or five mouthfuls of sweet cum before he was depleted. 

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

She licked her lips and used a finger to scoop up the single drop she let slip from her mouth. Then she stood up and taking Timothy by the hand she led him upstairs to the bedroom he had just been inspecting a few minutes ago.

"What are you doing Vanessa?" he asked.

"Well, you were kind enough to give me what I wanted so now what can this body do for you, my sweet?" she said seductively.

"Are you serious?" he asked incredulously. Was this stunning, spectacular creature actually offering herself to him?

She smiled at him and slipped out of her skintight clothes letting them fall behind her. She crawled onto the bed and laid on her back looking at him. "I'm all yours, lover... anything you want, any way you want it. Just come and take it."

Timothy lost the ability to think rationally at that point. He shed his clothes like they were on fire and jumped into bed next to his beautiful bedmate.

Vanessa giggled at his bumbling enthusiasm, but he didn't care. He crawled on top of her between her long wide-spread legs. Face to face now with Vanessa's full and firm 34D tits, he immediately fastened his mouth to one and used his hand to entertain the other.

"Oooh baby, that feels nice," she cooed. Vanessa's nipples agreed, becoming hard enough to cut glass in his mouth. At first, she held her tits up, offering them to his hot, eager mouth.

But when she realized that he could suckle her with her help, she moved her hands down to stroke his cock back to life. She seemed to have a magic touch too–he had just dumped his entire load into her mouth only a few moments before.

Normally it took him at least twenty to thirty minutes to recover, but here it was less than five minutes later and he was already getting hard again!

"Okay lover now show me what you can do with this big ol' cock. Shove this thing deep into my lonely pussy and let kitty have some fun too," she said.

Timothy raised his hips up high enough for Vanessa to move his cock into position at her wet slippery hole. Then he slipped slowly into her as Vanessa moaned her exquisite pleasure in being filled again after so very long.

While Timothy wasn't very big as cock size goes, Vanessa's pussy hadn't seen anything bigger than her finger in hundreds of years and she was almost as tight as a virgin. Timothy's cock was more than adequate for her.

Timothy may have been small in size, but he made up for it in enthusiasm and effort. He pounded into Vanessa like he was late for an appointment! And she loved every hard, deep thrust he gave her too.

"That's it baby, fuck me hard with that beautiful cock. Give me all that fat meatstick," she coached. He fully intended to do that very thing and he continued pummeling her with his cock.

After several minutes of hard fast fucking, Timothy was once again at his crest. "I'm going to cum again Vanessa," he warned.

"Yes, lover, cum in my pussy. Fill my hungry kitty with your sweet cum! Give it to me..." she said. 

And a moment or two later he did. As the first spurt of his seed hit her pussy walls, Vanessa joined in, cumming along with him.

She raked her long fingernails across his back leaving deep scratches, but he didn't pay them any mind... his focus was on his exploding cock and sending his cum as deep into her as he could.

They lay back both panting like spent dogs. Vanessa, being nonhuman, recovered first. "Timothy, my dear, I hate to end this so soon but it's going to be getting dark before long. You probably should be heading back to town."

"Will I see you again? I mean I am going to buy this house, will you still be here?" he asked.

"My darling, there's something I need to tell you. You see you have already cum in me twice now. Once you fed me your cum and just now you came inside me.

"If you and I have sex and you cum in me once more, even by accident, you will become a vampire, like me. It's part of the curse.

"So I don't think we should see each other again–the temptation would be too great. If you wish to buy this house, then I will have to find another," Vanessa said

Timothy left the Connelly mansion completely dejected. Here he finally found the woman of his dreams... a woman that could stand toe to toe with any Playboy Playmate in a beauty contest. 

One who was a wild sexual animal in bed, and one that wanted him as much as he wanted her. But because of circumstances beyond either of their control, they couldn't be together. 

Timothy returned to his hotel room broken-spirited. He lay in bed all that night thinking about his life to this point and the sad reality that he would have to return to it, knowing what he had today. 

By morning's light, he had made his decision. He didn't even wait for breakfast. He knew he had to act fast if he was to make this work so he drove back up to Connelly mansion and ran inside.

Straight to the basement he went, all the while praying he wasn't too late. As he hit the floor of the basement he turned and there it was, the pine box!

Timothy opened it hoping against hope she was in it and sure enough, as the top creaked open her pink smoke appeared.

"Timothy! What are you doing here? I thought I told you that we couldn't..." she said.

"That's what I came here to tell you. I don't care about any of that. Vanessa, I don't want you to go. I want you to stay here... with me. I want to be your lover forever, if you'll have me.

"I want to cum the third time and I want to be with you forever. I can't go back to what I called life before I met you. I couldn't. I have had you–twice now. And anything other than that is just settling. I don't want to settle. I want you."

"Oh Timothy, my darling, I want that too. I was not looking forward to leaving this house. It holds far too many memories good and bad.

"This was the house Stephan and I built, the house I have lived in ever since. The house we met in. I didn't want to leave. And now I don't. How wonderful! 

"But this has to be your decision, my sweet. You have to enter into this of your own free will and understanding that it can never be reversed. You understand that?" she asked.

"Yes I understand and I do want this. I can't live without you Vanessa, no matter the cost. I have no one who will miss me. I have no family, no real friends, no life without you. So how does this work? I mean how do I..." Timothy said awkwardly.

"Well, you have already cum in me twice so there's only one more time for you to become a vampire, like me. And since you came in my mouth and fed me, then fed kitty, you can have either of those again, or..." and she looked behind her with a naughty grin.

This time Timothy took her hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom. "On your hands and knees my naughty vamp!" he said.

She smiled and got on the bed in the proper position. He licked her ass and spit on the puckered hole to lube it up some then pointed his willing cock at the tight brown hole and pushed into her.

"Ohhh, Timm..." she moaned as he sank deep into her bowels.

He began fucking her slowly increasing in speed as she adjusted to him. He reached around under her and began playing with her pussy further arousing her.

Vanessa began fucking back at him, wanting his cock deeper in her, relishing the feelings his cock and his fingers were giving her.

"Fuck your ass is tight, Vanessa... it feels like I have my cock in a warm vise!"

"Yes but it feels sooo good!" she added.

Because Vanessa's asshole was so tight, Timothy couldn't cum at first even though he should have. Her ass muscles prevented him from cumming until he had built up so much pressure that he overcame her sphincter.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Timothy cried.

And sure enough, he blasted her rectum with a double load of white-hot cum. But the force of his enormous orgasm caused him to pass out and he fell to the bed, his cock still leaking a bit of his cum.

He didn't know how long he lay there on the bed but when he came to Vanessa was gone. Timothy stood up and felt odd. Not hurting, just not himself.

The floor looked further away than he remembered it. And even though he hadn't slept or eaten since the day before he wasn't tired or hungry. He stumbled into the bathroom and turned on the bathroom light.

"What the fuck?" he cried out. Who was that in the mirror? Just then Vanessa appeared behind him. "What happened to me?" he asked.

"Well, one of the benefits of being a vampire is that we can read minds. I saw how you always wished you could be bigger stronger and better looking. I saw in your head what you wish you looked like. How did I do?" she said. 

Timothy looked back into the mirror. He was a hunk! His whole body had grown and developed He looked like he belonged on Venice Beach with the other bodybuilders! And his face was unrecognizable, too–he was handsome... really handsome!

Then an idea hit him and he pulled his shorts out. "Yes, I did a little work down there as well! If I'm going to make you my hunk then..." Vanessa giggled. 

His cock had grown nearly twice its former size in both length and girth!

"Now come sit down, there are some things we need to talk about now that you are a vampire," she said. They went and sat down on the bed. 

"First off, you will live forever just as I do, but you can never again go outside in the daylight. The sunshine will kill you. We do have electricity and we do have lights here in the house but because they are artificial, they do not hurt us.

"Secondly, you and I will be lovers from now on. There aren't many of us and none anywhere around us that I know of so it's just you and I.

"If either of us tries to interact with humans we are bound to have heartbreak. We would continue to live while we watched our loved ones wither away and die. That's why it is good you have no family or friends–it is simply too painful, trust me on this," she said.

"Well, I certainly don't mind being your lover for all eternity! I just hope you don't get tired of me!" he quipped.

"Not much chance of that darling," she said smiling broadly. "I have been so terribly lonely since Stephan died that I couldn't go on without him. But being a vampiress, I am cursed to live forever and I couldn't even kill myself."

"Well, hopefully, you won't have to be lonely anymore my love. You are more than I could have ever dreamed of having, and now knowing that I will have you forever, I can't imagine being any happier," he said.

"Lastly, because you are a vampire now, you are the 'man of the house'. Vampiresses always are submissive to the vampire and so you are the boss. I will help you get adjusted to this new world, but you are in charge. That's the way things are even in the undead," she smiled.

And so Timothy found his queen and Vanessa her king. The two remained in Connelly mansion and it continued to be on the market.

From time to time someone would come by to look at the place, but it never got sold. The local townspeople figured Timothy was just another visitor to the Connelly mansion that disappeared under strange circumstances. The rental company came to get their car after a couple of days and the whole incident was forgotten to history.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments