Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Said the Spider to the Fly

28
30 Comments 30
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Horrorween

Halloween is upon us. Vampires, werewolves, ghosts, and goblins are on everyone's mind. It is fun to get jump-scared by these mythical creatures - knowing no harm will really befall you. But, there are some real horrors in our world. You might not know of their existence; maybe it is better that way. Stop reading now if you want to maintain your blissful ignorance.

I will tell you of a somewhat unknown horror living in the forest of Japan. Jorōgumo - the whore spider - is an evil unfamiliar to many. This spider-like creature hides behind the facade of a devastatingly, alluring woman. Its unspeakable deadliness is concealed until it is too late for escape.  A breathtaking waterfall covers its lair of death.  Sometimes we must beware of the beautiful. It lures in unsuspecting men, takes its sexual pleasure, then feeds. A warning - not every character in this story experiences a fairytale ending.

~~~

At the Jōren Falls of Izu, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan, a weary woodsman sits on a log by the waterfall. He is hot from his woodcutting and can't resist the refreshing lure of the sparkling, white water. Detecting movement, he lays eyes upon a gorgeous woman, who seemingly appears out of thin air. She is slender, with full breasts, spilling over a low-cut sheer blue gown. Her ebony hair cascades down her back in loose waves. Her red lips beg to be kissed. Her eyes match the blue of the sky, and he feels his strength leave him. As she turns and walks into the waterfall, his body can't help but follow.

She continues sashaying through the cave, leading him into its depths. She entrances him. No words are spoken. She turns and he feels her presence over him - in him. 

She approaches, kissing his mouth with her delicious, red lips. The stain on her lips transfers to his mouth and long fingernails smear it across his cheek. Her fingers grasp her gown and lift it smoothly over her head. The woodsman is mesmerized by the awe-inspiring vision before him. Her milky breasts beg for his touch, and he obliges. His thick fingers massage her creamy mounds, as she moans from his touches. His fingers seek to pinch her taut nipples, drawing a shrill squeal from her red lips.

Kneeling before him, he feels her on his cock before she actually touches him. His pants seem to miraculously vanish, allowing his raging hard cock to spring free. Her long fingernails trace patterns up and down his rigid shaft, teasing him, luring him into her web, before her mouth devours him. 

He must possess her and withdraws from her delightful mouth to join her on the ground. He lays her back on the cold cavern floor, and maneuvers over her beguiling body. Her eyes penetrate him, further ensnaring him. His cock gravitates towards her hole, being sucked in by her pussy. Then, his feet feel immobilized. Looking down, he thinks he sees a sticky substance on his feet, but there is no turning back now. He plunges his hardness into her softness over and over and over again. Her pussy quivers, legs violently shake, and eyes roll back, with her guttural screams.

As she cries out her orgasm, he witnesses her transformation. Seeing her beautiful form begin to distort, he immediately jerks his cock from her disappearing pussy. Eight hideous, hairy legs sprout from her hips. Blackness overtakes captivating blue eyes. The only thing that remains the same is its red lips. The orgasm shatters the womanly form, and the creature emerges. Comprehension strikes the woodsman all too late. Its needle-like fang swings out its mouth and into his shoulder, delivering the venomous puncture. Paralysis ensues. He is cruelly denied his struggle.

The creature coaxes its fire-breathing spiders out from their crevices. It would be some relief to scream, but he cannot. Jorōgumo licks her lips, as her thirst is quenched.

~~~

It spies him through the streaming cascades of water. He is different. The creature always detects the weak men; their frailty fuels its cravings. But, there is no frailty found in this one. Curious, it assumes its womanly form and glides through the water, making her presence known to him.

The huntsman is transfixed on her beauty. They devour each other with their eyes. He blinks and she is gone. Frantically, he searches for her. But, his search is in vain. Reluctantly, he takes his leave.

Day after day, without fail, he appears at the waterfall, patiently waiting for her. Something keeps drawing him back. He sits patiently on his log, oblivious to its watchful eyes through the water. It is curious about this man - its prey - and doesn't want the hunt to be over yet. She appears before him.

Her beauty takes his breath again. As she is mere inches from him, he rises to claim her inviting mouth. She has invaded his dreams for too long, and he must taste she is real. Her arms circle his neck as he kisses her lips. His hands slip inside the back of her gown and graze her creamy flesh. Sensual sounds come from deep within her - not quite moans - more melodic vibrations. Their kiss deepens as her mouth opens welcoming his tongue. Her hands leave his neck to explore his broad shoulders and chest. He feels a surge of heat through his shirt with each touch. Suddenly, her kissing stops and he opens his eyes to nothingness. She is gone.

Quintessentia23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Quintessentia23

His heart sinks and his head swirls as he tries to make sense of it all. It has resumed its monstrous form behind the waterfall but watches him intently until he walks away.

The next day the huntsman dutifully returns to wait for her. She immediately comes to him. Their passionate kissing resumes, but she wants more this day. He feels the warmth on his cock before his pants are dropped by her. Her beautiful eyes penetrate him as she sinks to her knees before him. He has had his cocked sucked before, but never like this. She hums as she inhales his cock. Inhale is really the only way to describe what she does. Inch by inch he disappears into her mouth until her lips are pursed against his base. 

His eyes roll back and his fingers roam her ebony hair. Her head feverishly bobs in his lap. Feeling his balls tightening, he warns her of his release, but she keeps him in her mouth. He cums - hard. Over and over he squirts ropes of warm cum down her throat. He opens his eyes and she is gone again. It licks its cum-soaked lips back in the cave. 

He has found tranquility amongst the roar of the water and returns the next day. If she returns, her pleasure will be by his hands, lips, and tongue. He promised her that in his dream last night. He stands closing his eyes, silently begging her to appear. She answers his call. After kneeling before her, he slowly slides her gown up her legs and bunches it above her hips, revealing her delights between her legs.

He pulls her mound to his face, inhaling her womanly scents. His fingers discover her wetness, as his tongue seeks her clit. Her hands trap his head in place. In and out he works two fingers as his tongue circles, flicks, and licks her swollen clit. Delighting in the sensations, she almost forgets herself. Not yet ready for the hunt to be over, she disappears before she reaches the point of no return, leaving the huntsman once again heartbroken.

His fingers probe dead space, as his tongue works the air, trying to will her back to him. She watches in hiding, panting. After some time, he drags himself away.

The next day, the creature waits for him from its darkness. The huntsman's persistence is never wavering. He returns. Time passes. Unable to escape its ravenous cravings, it casts its silk. He notices the odd, sticky substance on his boots all too late. With one quick yank, he propels through the waterfall, dragging and bouncing on the hard ground behind the spider-like creature.

~~~

The huntsman awakens to spy cobwebs trapping his hands and feet against the dark gray cavern wall. He gets his first good look at the creature. Before he can react, it transforms into the exquisite beauty who mesmerizes him, wiping his memories of the scary creature just witnessed. 

She comes to him needing to satisfy her sexual cravings. Unbuttoning his pants, she pulls them down to his knees. He hangs submissively on the wall, feeling very vulnerable, yet aroused. Her slender fingers stroke his cock up and down, watching him grow by her touch. She lingers at the ridge by his head, rubbing her thumb over his tip. Bending her head, she licks a drop of pre-cum. He moans under her erotic spell.

Slowly, very slowly, she absorbs him into her mouth again. He strains to reach her - touch her - taste her. But, she stays her own pleasure - for now - seeking only to draw out his orgasmic growls. She sucks him hard, swirling her tongue around his hard shaft. His balls tighten. He continues to strain against the webbing. Being trapped while being so intensely pleasured is almost painful. As she slides him down her throat, he cums. His growl echos throughout the cavern. She slides him out of her mouth, lapping up every last drop of cum. He drifts off to sleep as she leaves to find her next prey.

Shrill screams rouse him from his post-orgasmic sleep. Trying to focus his eyes in the direction of the sounds, he makes out his goddess bent over a rock formation being soundly fucked from behind by another woodsman. Sensing him, she raises her eyes and bores into him, while continuing her screams. The woodsman continues to roughly pound her pussy, with his own groans echoing in the cave. The huntsman sees her face changing. Even from his distance, he can tell she is cumming. 

This sexy sight quickly turns grisly. She rolls away as her hairy legs extend from her lower abdomen. Her penetrator isn't fast enough and her fang nails him before he can escape. Movement from the fissures of the cavern catches the huntsman's attention, as tiny spiders descend upon their perches. The huntsman closes his eyes to the gruesome sights before him. 

Jorōgumo keeps the huntsman for quite some time. He witnesses many horrors but is given a reprieve when she resumes her form of beauty. He experiences immeasurable ecstasy time and time again by her hands and her mouth. 

However, the day comes when she no longer desires him. The pounding water muffles his screams. The forest absorbs his cries. Deafening silence ensues as he is immobilized.  

The creature almost experiences a moment of regret ... almost.

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments