Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hitchhiker

"Jamie takes a ride into eternity."

18
17 Comments 17
12.7k Views 12.7k
720 words 720 words

I was out driving the two-lane country roads with no particular destination in mind. After an hour of driving, I spotted a young girl perched on two suitcases along the side of the road not far ahead. As I got closer, I could see that she was wearing boots and a blue jean vest, she seemed to be about twenty-one, her head was tilted back. Slowing to a stop, I couldn't help notice her nicely tanned body. This attractive young girl quickly sat up, pulled her vest closed and stared at me.

Lowering the window, I asked, "Are you in need of assistance?"

She stood and walked over, I watched as her hips swayed from side to side. I could feel a slight stirring in my trousers as she stood next to my car.

"Yes, I could use your assistance. I've been sitting here for a couple of hours, and you're the first person I've seen. Can you give me a lift to the nearest town?"

"That I can, Miss."

She scurried over to retrieve her suitcases as I popped open the trunk. After tossing them in and closing the trunk, she plopped down on the passenger seat. The cold air coming from the vents had an immediate effect on her as she removed her vest. Her eraser sized nipples popped out from half dollar size areola. This young girls' skin became covered in goosebumps.

"What's your name, mister?"

"It's Leroy and yours?"

"Jamie, nice to meet you, Leroy."

"Nice to meet you, Jamie."

"Are you cold, Jamie?"

"No, I'm fine. Before you say anything, I'm a practicing nudist. Hope you don't mind my being naked."

"By all means, make yourself comfortable. Going to see family or a boyfriend, Jamie?"

"No, just traveling the country for the summer."

Driving along, I would look over at Jamie giving her a mischievous smile and a wink. She placed her hand on my knee slowly moving up my thigh. Her hand deftly opened my trousers and pulled my rigid cock out.

"What are you doing, Jamie?"

"I'm thanking you for your kindness, Leroy."

Jamie leaned down and gave my cock a tongue bath before sucking the entire length down her throat. Her head bobbed up and down as I drove faster towards 'my spot.'

I've been doing this for the last four hundred years, and this was going to be much easier than I expected. Pulling into the secluded spot near the pond, I pulled Jamie from my cock.

"What's the matter, Leroy?"

"Nothing Jamie, let's get out of the car."

She took in the surroundings before getting out. I walk around to her side of the car, already naked.

"Boy, you don't waste time, Leroy."

I smiled at Jamie as I lifted her and lowered her on my cock. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I began to fuck her. We kissed, tongues swirling around in an erotic dance of lust. Jamie tilted her head back, moaning as her orgasm began. We were both dripping with sweat, she looked delicious as her breasts bounced with each thrust of my cock.

Jamie squeezed her legs against my sides as her orgasm shot through her body. My cock erupted, sending my seed deep into her pussy. Jamie pulled herself to me as I continued ramming my cock into her pussy. I ran my tongue around her earlobe, eliciting one last moan. Moving down her neck, my fangs pierced her soft skin, and I began sucking her lifeblood from her veins. Her struggles were useless against my strength, and she succumbed to my bloodlust.

Taking Jamie to the car, I placed her in the passenger seat and gave her a kiss on the cheek before getting dressed. I drove off, thinking of the day I turn her into my eternal lover.

DarlinMancini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DarlinMancini

 

Thank you ChrisM for your editing on this story.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments