Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Incubus and the Virgin

"An unsuspecting Virgin is seduced and impregnanted by a Incubus"

37
33 Comments 33
12.1k Views 12.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Horrorween

Before beginning this story, it is necessary to provide some background information so that the reader understands something of the creatures that form the antagonists of this tale.

An Incubus (plural Incubi) is a male demonic spirit that drains the sexual energy from his sleeping female victims through intercourse.  The woman usually doesn’t awaken but experiences the sexual union as an erotic dream.  Once the Incubus has formed a union with the woman, he is extremely difficult if not impossible to drive away.  The female equivalent of the Incubus is the Succubus (plural Succubi).  Neither the Incubus nor the Succubus are capable of reproducing in and of themselves.  However, through a transfer technique still unknown to humans, the Succubi can collect the sperm from her male victims and transfer the seed to an Incubus who can, and often does, impregnate his female victim.  Both the Incubus and the Succubus are demons by nature and grotesque in appearance with feathered wings which allow them to fly and talons with which to grasp and hold their “prey.” However, when appearing to humans, Incubi and Succubi appear to the victims as ideal specimens of their respective genders with Incubi like an Adonis, the ancient Greek god of beauty and desire.   Succubi appear like an Aphrodite, the ancient Greek goddess associated with love, beauty, pleasure, passion and procreation.   Thus, both Incubi and Succubi are irresistible and very seldom is the victim able to starve off the seduction and overwhelming sexual desire they encounter once it begins.

Now that we know something of the background of the Incubus we are to speak about, it is time to begin our story.

The Incubus perched himself atop the spire of the village church as he searched for a human woman, preferably virginal, with which he could mate.  Like a human male, he had an uncontrollable urge in which to deposit the sperm he had recently received from a Succubus.  It was not only with the sense of sight with which the Incubus searched.  He could “feel” the sexual energy women emanated.  After only the briefest of time (at least it seems in human measurements), the Incubus detected the woman he sought.  Flying unheard and unseen to the bedroom window of the cottage he espied the sleeping virgin who was unware of his presence.  Metamorphosing himself into a human male, he entered her bedroom by simply passing through the walls of the cottage.

When the Incubus entered her presence, the woman was stirred from her deep sleep by the sexual energy that now filled the room.   Opening her eyes, she was vaguely aware of the presence of the Incubus but found herself unable either to scream or flee.  Indeed, her own sexual desires and urges were now sparked and ignited by the Incubus.  Not a word was spoken as the Incubus eyed her lustfully and neither was she able to look away from the most handsome and alluring man she had ever seen or met.

The Incubus motioned to her with upraised hands.  Silently, the woman arose from her bed and stood there in the presence of Incubus who was seducing her with simply his presence.  She was unable to resist and although she had never dwelled on her sexuality before and had actually resisted any temptations to think in that direction, she seemed to instinctively act to his presence.  The Incubus moved quietly around her, looking up and down as the moonlight, shining through the bedroom window, reflected off her long silky hair while backlighting her feminine form through the loose-fitting, thin satin sleeping gown she was wearing.

His eyes stared longingly into hers melting any remaining resistance within her.   Although the Incubus had yet to speak a single word to her, she seeming knew what he wanted her to do.  Obediently, she reached down the slowly grabbed her gown between her dainty fingers and begin pulling it upwards.  The Incubus gave his approval with a silent nod as her long legs were gradually revealed to his gaze.  She could sense his excitement, if that is the proper word, as her hips were revealed; her womanhood hidden from his gaze only by the satin panties she was wearing.

Higher and higher the woman lifted her gown.  Again, the Incubus nodded his approval as her breasts were revealed.  Reaching out, he took each nipple between his fingers and pinched and pulled them until they were fully erect.  His touch was cold, not at all what she was expecting (although to be honest, in her innocence, she probably really didn’t know to expect).  After this brief interlude, she continued removing her sleeping gown, finally pulling it up over her head and dropping to the floor alongside her.

The Incubus slowly circled her, her body bathed in the moonlight shining upon her smooth, unbleminshed skin.  Reaching from behind her, the Incubus cupped her breasts with his hands.  She shivered at his touch.  His skin was cold, no warmth was apparent in his hands, yet she was unable to resist as he pawed her breasts.  Her own sexuality was now fully awaken although physically she was still in the trance of his presence.  Her heart beat faster and harder and instinctively, she reached back to draw him closer to herself.  She heard a very faint, almost undecipherable voice in her head “That’s it, don’t resist.  Give in to your instincts.”

The Incubus moved around her and traced his fingers across her lips.  She moaned softly in response.   The Incubus then began slide his fingers downwards.  Down through her now heaving breasts as her breathing quickened.  Now across her stomach which tightened to the touch of his fingers.  Down to her panties.  She let out a gasp as fingers slid down between her legs and traced the outline of her vulva.

His eyes met hers again and, once again, without a word being spoken, she slid her hands down to remove to last physical barrier remaining between him and her.  Sliding her panties down to her ankles, he silently motioned for her to step out of them.  She complied without hesitation or thought.

Placing his hands on her shoulders, the Incubus pushed the now fully entranced woman down her knees.  The sight before her scared her somewhat as she had never seen a penis before and if she had, she probably would of never seen one the size of the one now standing in front of her face.

Grasping her head with his cold hands, pulled her pulled her face forward to him.  His cock was rock solid and yet, like his fingers, gave off no heat.  Suddenly she felt his cock slip past her lips and into her warm mouth.  Her warmth of her mouth contrasted to the icy coolness of his cock.   Once again, in the same barely audible voice she had heard earlier, the Incubus said (or so she thought) “suck it, suck it and get it hard.”  Although she had never thought about fellatio before and had nothing to base her actions upon, the young woman now eagerly consumed the cock that had entered her mouth.  He guided her head back and forth along its length and thickness.  She could feel it twitching in her mouth and the feeling produced an increase in her own sexual desires and urges.  Although she didn’t realize it yet, her pussy was beginning to secrete its wetness in response.  Without thinking about what she was doing, she began stroking his cock with the fingers of one hand as she continued her sucking while simultaneously massaging his scrotum with the fingers of her other hand.  She was by now fully his and the Incubus knew it.  As the sexual energy of the woman increased, so too did that the Incubus who drained it from her without her knowledge or realization.

She moved her faster and faster upon the cock that was in her mouth.  The Incubus was now more animated than he had been until now.  Soft moans of approval escaped from his lips as her mouth fueled not only the sexual fires that had been started within her, but those of the Incubus who thought to himself “Yes, I have chosen well tonight.”  In that moment, she could taste the pre-cum that began to ooze from his glans - somewhat hot, even burning, and acrid.  At the same time, the Incubus now reached another level of his own sexual satisfaction and fulfillment.

Time passed, but exactly how time is meaningless as time experienced by an Incubus differs from that perceived by a woman.  However much time had elapsed, it was now time to prepare her for her deflowering.  Slowly the Incubus pushed her head away from his cock.   She looked up him with a face of surprise and disappointment.  He reached down and pulled her up to her feet.  He looked deep into her eyes and could detect the lustful surrender that he had awaken in her.  There was no resistance on her part as he led her back to bed.

AliceRussel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRussel

It seemed strange to her that she knew exactly what to do as the Incubus had rarely spoken to her and when he did, she could barely hear his voice, if that is what she heard.  Once they had reached her bed, she sat down on the edge and leaned back while simultaneously drawing her legs back to her breasts.

In Incubus nodded approvingly and dropped to his own knees.  Then he reached up and pulled her forward until her ass was at the edge of her bed.  He then placed her legs on his shoulders forcing them apart in doing so and presenting the object of his veneration.

She could feel the tongue of the tongue of the Incubus as he traced his way along her labia.  She gasped he pried her labia apart with his icy cold fingers, exposing her vagina to the equally cold autumn night.  Suddenly she raised upwards uncontrollably as he slid in his tongue into her pussy, initiating her into the act of cunnilingus.  .   In response to his tongue, the fires previously lit, now fully blazed in an uncontrollable conflagration.  She was no longer in control of herself, even partially.   Even she was to awaken fully now, it was too late.  Her sexual energy had been released and she was now under the complete domination of the Incubus.

Soon the tongue of the Incubus was joined by his probing fingers as he elicited her sexual arousal.  Just as she began to relax more fully at this touch in and around her vagina, she felt an even more intense feeling as he pushed back her clitoral hood to expose her clitoris.  With just the tip of his tongue, the Incubus darted his tongue against her clitoris sending a shockwave of exquisite pleasure surging through the virgin.  Uncontrollably, she reached down to push the head of the Incubus deep into her pussy.  She now was fully awaken sexually and didn’t want the feelings she was experiencing to ever end.  Over the next few minutes – or was it hours – time tends to stand still at moments like this, the Incubus prepared his prize with deft movements of his fingers and tongue.  The increase of her genital blood flow lead to her vascular engorgement.  The increase blood flow and pressure caused the virgin to release her transudate and prepare her for the inevitable intercourse that was to soon come.

The Incubus realized the woman he had selected was now ready to receive him.  It was time to complete the transformation of the women he had selected to be the mother of his demonic child.

She was only vaguely aware that the Incubus was no longer feasting between her legs.  Opening her eyes, she said him, basked in the moonlight standing on the edge of the bed.  Although inexperienced as a lover, she seemingly knew what the Incubus desired and willing opened her legs to allow the Incubus to move between them.  She wanted to close her eyes, but she seemingly heard the indecipherable voice of the Incubus tell her “look into my eyes."

As she did, she suddenly feel the icy coldness of his cock as he entered her vaginal orifice.  Although his cock was cold, she experienced a brief although intense surge of pain as he ruptured her hymen and slid his manhood deep into her.  She wanted to yelp out but found she was unable to do so.  She bucked her hips upwards to meet his powerful thrust then instinctively wrapped her satiny legs around him to hold him in her.

In the Incubus now waited for just a moment before grabbing her thighs and thrusting hard and deep, burying the length of cock inside her.  Again she wanted to yelp as he rammed his glans against her cervix and sending a shooting pain surging through her body.  Again the presence of the Incubus prevented her from doing so.   The Incubus now waited for just a moment before withdrawing the length of his cock from her until just the head remained inside her.  With another powerful inward thrust, the Incubus impaled her with his length.  Another wave of pain followed.

Soon, however, the pain of his hard, sudden thrusts gave way to a new feeling, a sense of ecstasy.  She had never felt this way before but despite her unfamiliarity of the sexual feelings that she was now experiencing in their fullness, she knew that she didn’t want them to end.   The young women, now in the throes of passion, had given herself to the Incubus completely.  As her sexual energy surged, so too did that the Incubus who unapologetically drained the sexual energy that was now surging through the woman and added it to his own.

The Incubus continued fucking the woman harder and harder, faster and faster as she continued to writhe in her newly discovered passion.  He now fully exposed sexuality that had previously been buried under a layer of guilt and societal custom.  Freed from her chains, she gave herself fully to her demonic lover, her desires only feeding and fueling the desires of the Incubus that had taken her virginity and was now fucking her without restraint.

As the Incubus was fucking the woman, he felt a familiar tension building within his own loins.  The longer and more intensely he fucked the woman he had seduced and who was now his without restraint, the more he fed off the sexual energy she was providing.  At the same time, the greater the tension became and the harder it became for the Incubus to retain his self-discipline.  Like the woman he was now fucking, the Incubus did not want to moment of ecstasy that he too was experiencing to end.

Even for the Incubus, however, there was a point when even his own self-control was overwhelmed by his sexual desires and energy.  Without a final inward thrust, the Incubus shot the load of semen he had previously collected from the Succubus.  In direct contrast to the coldness of the Incubus’ body, including his cock, the semen that spewed inside the woman and her womb felt as if molten lava had been poured into her.  She writhed in pain as his sperm heated up her womb and set her afire.  Despite the desire to scream out, the ability eluded her as the Incubus continued to shoot more and more of “his” seed in her.

As the Incubus’ seed entered her and she squirmed in fiery agony, the tensions of the young woman now came to fore.  She too had experienced the build-up of her sexual tensions and like the Incubus, resisted their release as she tried valiantly to defer, to delay their unleashing.  With even less self-discipline than a normal sexually-active woman was be able to draw upon, she found herself quite incapable of preventing her first orgasmic release.

Her body arched high from the bed and she bucked wildly as her body released what sexual energy she had left – which was substantially more than a normal women would possess as Incubi are not only capable of feeding off the sexual energy produced the women they seduce, but they are able to act as a catalyst causing the woman to produce even greater amounts than a normal woman could humanly produce naturally.  The result was orgasm that few human women ever experience and even though those visited by Incubi rarely, if ever, experience again.  So it was for this woman!  After her earth-shattering, almost cataclysmic orgasm, the woman was so  spent from the experience that she didn’t even realize that the Incubus had left the same way he had come – silently and unseen.  Freed from the presence of his sexual energy and her own totally spent in her orgasm, she returned from her trance and back to a deep sleep.

The next morning, as the sun rose and shined through the window into her bedroom, the woman only vaguely remembered “something” happening during the night.  She was confused as she saw her sleeping gown and her panties on the floor of her room.  Her confusion turned to terror as she espied the stain of blood on the sheets of her bed and felt the ache in her now deflowered pussy.  She was also aware, like all women who have been fertilized experience, that she was now pregnant.  The sense of ecstasy that she had felt only a few hours before was now replaced by a distinct sense of terror as she realized the inevitable pariah she would be become to her family and to her community.  The Incubus who had impregnated her, now invisible to her, smiled demonically at her predicament and felt a sense of both accomplishment and satisfaction knowing that this woman would be carrying and spawning his child.

 

Published 
Written by Meagananne1986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments