Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Night Danielle Played With The Ouija Board

1
14 Comments 14
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Danielle Howe was different than most teenagers.  She liked to dress in black and dye her hair all different funky colors.  She had several piercings and wanted to get a tattoo when she was eighteen.  She liked reading about dark and scary things.  She enjoyed talking with spirits and chanting.  Kids her age often got creeped out with what interested Danielle.

She was interested with contacting spirits that had since passed.  She had heard that if you use a Ouija board, sometimes the spirits will communicate with you.  Danielle had saved up some of her allowance money and went to a local toy shop to buy the Ouija board.

She was excited and nervous and couldn’t wait to take it home, so she could look at it better.  Her parents had already left for dinner.  Danielle planned on opening her Ouija board and perhaps playing with it.  She was intrigued and hoped that spirits would communicate with her.  She had hoped they would feel comfortable enough crossing over and showing themselves to her.

When she got home, she took the Ouija board up to her room.  She went into her desk drawer and pulled out some black and white candles, which she lit with her lighter.  She placed the candles on her desk.  She had a black light in her lamp which she would also turn on.  Her room looked perfect for the evening she had planned.

She ripped open the box and took out the board.  It was tan with black lettering.  In the left corner, next to a picture of the sun, was the word “Yes.”  In the right corner next to picture of the moon, was the word “No.”

The alphabet letters A through M were on the first line.  The letters M through Z were on the next line.  One through nine were on the next line with the number zero.  At the bottom of the board it said “Goodbye.”

The device called a “planchette,” was the tool used to play with the board to contact spirits and lost souls.  The planchette was white and had a circle at the top which would show the letter or number that the spirit would use to communicate.  Danielle needed to warm the board up.  This is what it said in the instructions.

Danielle would play with her board on the floor.  She put her fingers on the planchette and moved the tool all over the board.  Once she felt that the planchette was ready, she started to speak to the board.

“I’m here!   Is there anybody in the room with me?”

Danielle had her fingers lightly on the planchette and nothing seemed to happen.  She grabbed the instructions and continued to ask more questions.  She was really hoping a spirit would connect with her.

“Are you a good spirit or a bad spirit?”

Danielle was annoyed that nothing seemed to be happening.  If anything, she herself was getting aroused.  The thought of communicating with a spirit was sexy and arousing to her.  She took off her clothes and walked over to her bed.  She left the Ouija board on her floor.  She sat on her bed and opened her legs.  She spat on her fingers and played with her pussy.  She pushed several of her fingers into her pussy and fucked herself right on her bed.  She was moaning and groaning while she made herself have an orgasm.

It was then, that her lights began to flicker and the planchette on the board started to move by itself.  It had spelled out “You’re a Naughty Girl.”  There was a coolness in the room and her window suddenly sprung open.  Danielle could feel a presence in her room. 

She grabbed her nightgown and moved back onto the floor.  She put her hands on the planchette and again started to ask the board questions.

“Are you a good spirit or a bad spirit?”

The planchette was moving without needing her touch.  It started to move erratically on the board.  It again spelled out “I’m not a spirit?”

“If you’re not a spirit, than who are you?  Please tell me who you are?”

The planchette began moving very fast and the words that it pointed to said “Satan.”

Danielle was scared that she had communicated with Satan.  She felt a force that picked her up in the air and moved her to her bed.  Her nightgown moved up off her body and fell next to her on the bed.  A shadowy figure appeared to her.  It was of a man that looked like a beast.  He had a monstrous face and large teeth.  He had horns that protruded off his forehead.

He was tall and had wings on his back.  His muscles were quite defined on his body.  He had washboard abs and didn’t look friendly in any way.  He stood there naked and his cock was of enormous proportion.  Danielle swallowed her breath hard and just looked at the beast in horror.  She was pretty sure that he wanted her.  He was going to claim her.  She was scared but didn’t want him to know that she was terrified.  She’d do whatever he said to do.

His voice was gentle and spoke to her very softly.  Even though he was terrifying looking.  Danielle had a curvy body and her breasts were full and her nipples were hard like erasers.  She had porcelain skin and a bald pussy.  The devil stood looking at the beauty.  He liked what he saw.

“Are you a virgin, girl?”

“Yes.  I’ve only ever masturbated before.  I’ve never had intercourse before.”

Satan only wanted a virgin and was glad that she fit the bill.  He flew over to her on the bed.  He opened her legs and he positioned his head between her legs.  He opened his mouth and his tongue appeared from his mouth.  Danielle was scared because his tongue was quite large.  He licked her pussy and made her moan in delight. 

He pushed his tongue inside of her pussy and fucked her hard with his mouth.  She screamed in pleasure and came on the Satan's tongue.  He positioned himself over her and pushed his cock into her pussy.  He went slow knowing she was a virgin.  Danielle was enjoying what Satan was doing to her.  She wrapped her legs around his waist.  Satan pushed his cock in and out of the virgin girl.  He made a loud noise and filled the girl with his come.

When he was done, he pulled out of her and sat on the edge of the bed.  Danielle began to float again and was put in front of the demon.  He pushed her head down to his enormous cock. 

“Suck it!  Open your mouth and suck it!”

Danielle opened her mouth and took his cock down her throat.  It was so big and made her gag several times.  Her eyes watered while he fucked her mouth hard with his rod of steel.  He made roaring noises while she pleasured him.  It seemed liked he was in the room with her for a very long time.

Afterwards, Danielle passed out.  When she awoke later, she was naked and the Ouija board was next to her.  She didn’t know if what had happened did or if it was just her very overactive imagination.  However, when she stood up she saw blood that ran down her leg.

She let out a whimpering noise and knew that she had lost her virginity to Satan.  She wondered if he had left his seed in her pussy.  She hoped that he didn’t.  She realized that the Ouija board was evil.  She didn’t want it anymore.  She put her nightgown on and went to her backyard to bury it.  She had read that was the only way to get rid of it.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments