Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sacrifice

"An inexperienced young man finds that his Valentine's Day date is too good to be true"

14
9 Comments 9
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Nathan stared at the clock in the lower right corner of his monitor, waiting for it to read 11:30 AM. For some unknown reason on that particular Friday, he was completely famished.

He worked at a processing center for a regional insurance company. Occasionally he would be contacted by an agent in regard to a claim, or even more rarely by a customer, but normally he simply stared at his computer screen for most of the day.

As the clock ticked over, there was the rumble of office chairs as most of the crew headed to lunch.

While he was unpacking his lunch, he was interrupted by a co-worker, Eleanor. She asked if she could join him at his table. Nathan smiled and invited her to take a seat.

He had always thought that Eleanor was such an unfitting name for such an incredibly beautiful, young woman. Nathan believed her to be roughly the same age as himself, which was somewhere around her mid-twenties. He wondered why she didn’t go by “Ellie” or “Elle.”

She dressed quite conservatively, and her behavior matched her appearance. Her beauty, however, would not be concealed by merely having tied-up hair, oversized glasses, and conservative clothing.

She was a slender, leggy girl, not that you could ever see very much of them. Her long, blonde hair was always tied in some sort of a bun, so it was hard to tell exactly how long it was. Her facial features were all perfectly defined, without seeming harsh.

Nathan had never seen Eleanor in the lunchroom at break time before. He had only spoken to her a couple of times previously. He didn’t think that it went very well, so he didn’t pursue a friendship with her.

As he stared at his salad, Nathan was almost afraid to look up at Eleanor. He glanced up briefly and nearly got lost in the blue/green waves of her hazel eyes. He was feeling increasingly uncomfortable.

Suddenly, Eleanor asked, “What is that? It looks good.”

“Oh, this? It’s a, uh, Chinese chicken salad. I make it quite a bit. It’s really good. I guess it really isn’t Chinese. It’s just called that because it has a few Chinese ingredients in it.”

Nathan stopped suddenly when he realized that he was nervously rambling. He returned his gaze to the bowl of salad.

“Do you mind…?” Eleanor asked.

When Nathan looked up, he saw Eleanor reaching over the table with her fork aimed at his bowl.

“No, go ahead. Help yourself,” Nathan stammered.

Eleanor grabbed a bit of everything onto her fork. Nathan watched as she squeezed the oversized bite into her mouth. As she chewed, Eleanor blurted, “Mmm, this is really good!”

She quickly covered her mouth as she got mid-sentence. It was strangely tomboyish and proper at the same time. Nathan could feel his face grow flush. He was immediately smitten with Eleanor.

To Nathan’s surprise, she asked him if he would like to try her salad. He wasn’t quite sure what exactly was in her salad, but it had baby spinach, candied walnuts, and julienne apple. Eleanor told him that the little, textural grains were quinoa. It was a decent salad, but it was vegetarian, and Nathan liked having a more substantial lunch.

Eleanor asked him if he would mind sharing their lunch altogether. He certainly wasn’t going to object to anything that she asked. She placed both bowls in the center of the table and they each poked around at each of them. It felt like a strangely personal and intimate moment, particularly in the confines of the dingy office lunchroom.

“So, do you have big plans for this weekend?” Eleanor asked with her eyes clearly focused on Nathan.

“Plans?” he asked.

Eleanor chuckled, “For Valentine’s Day, silly!”

Nathan had thought nothing about Valentine’s Day. There was no need to either this year or most. He hadn’t had a girlfriend in almost four years and that was a short-term relationship. He always had little-to-no luck with women.

Eleanor reached across the table and placed her hand on top of his as she chuckled. Nathan’s entire chest felt like it went aflame at Eleanor’s touch. Although he seemed to have remained upright, he was pretty sure that most of his existence melted into a puddle on the floor. He stared at Eleanor dreamily until the unimaginable happened.

“You know what?” Eleanor asked. “We should go out this weekend. That would be fun, wouldn’t it?”

Nathan sat there stunned. He was convinced that this was all part of some office joke. As he scanned the room, though, nobody was watching.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Eleanor added. “That was too forward of me. I shouldn’t have put you on the spot like that.”

Fearing that he had already messed up a golden opportunity, Nathan tried to backtrack the conversation, but his nervous stuttering and stammering made it almost impossible to understand what he was trying to say.

He stopped for a moment to catch his breath before declaring, “I would love to go out with you this weekend.”

They finished their lunch together and made tentative plans for the weekend. Eleanor asked Nathan to unlock his phone. He complied and she grabbed ahold of it and put her number in his contacts.

“Holy shit!” he thought to himself, “This is real!”

***

Nathan somehow managed to acquire extremely late dinner reservations on short notice. He followed the directions to Eleanor’s house. It was a large, old, brick structure that stood out in a sea of more modern houses.

Nervously, Nathan walked to the door. His hands were trembling as he rang the doorbell. He could hear women talking inside. As the door opened, Nathans's eyes opened wide. To his surprise, he found himself staring directly at the chest of a beautiful and extremely tall blonde girl, who must have been 6’5” or taller.

“Hi! You must be Nathan. Eleanor will be down in a minute; she is just putting on her finishing touches.”

Nathan said nothing, he just stood there stunned. There was the sound of feet shuffling down the stairs and Eleanor appeared. She was an absolute vision.

While her outfit was not revealing, it was much more flattering than her usual attire. Her hair was down, and it was just past shoulder length. Her makeup was immaculate. She looked like she should be on the cover of a fashion magazine.

Nathan could not believe how beautiful she was. He seemed to be in a trance as she approached him.

“You probably don’t recognize me without my glasses. I put my contact lenses in just for you.”

Nathan mumbled for a bit before articulating, “You look great.”

Eleanor looked at the tall, blonde girl and boasted, “I told you that he was sweet,” before playfully resting her head on Nathan’s shoulder. Nathan’s face went bright red, and he started to sweat. He was convinced that he was going to pass out.

Eleanor announced that they needed to head to the restaurant and she and Nathan made their exit.

Nathan nearly tripped and fell over the curb as he hurried to open the car door for Eleanor. As he climbed into the car, two more girls appeared at the doorway. One was an incredibly petite brunette, the other a curvaceous redhead. The redhead shouted, “See you later, Nathan!”

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

He wondered what exactly she meant by that. As Nathan drove off, he asked Eleanor about the girls. She explained that she had six roommates and that they were all longtime friends. He tried to keep up the conversation, but he was hesitant to look in Eleanor’s direction. Every time that he did, he would stutter and stammer.

They had to wait for roughly a half-hour to be seated at the restaurant. That was to be expected for a 9:30 PM reservation on Valentine’s weekend. The meal was very nice, and Eleanor seemed to be having a good time. They had a great conversation and got to know each other a lot better.

After they finished their dinner and there was an awkward moment as they returned to Nathan’s car. He asked Eleanor if she would like to do something else. When she responded positively, he didn’t really know what exactly they should do next. Nathan said that he wanted to go somewhere quiet where they could continue their conversation. Eleanor responded that she knew just the place.

She started to direct Nathan at each turn. It became obvious that they were heading out of town. When Nathan asked for details about where they were headed, he felt Eleanor’s hand slide to the inside of his right thigh. She responded, “Somewhere quiet, where we won’t be interrupted.”

Nathan had previously thought that Eleanor was trying to seduce him several times. This was clearly the most direct and it was obvious to him what her intentions were.

His hands trembled as he continued to follow her driving directions. He was sweating profusely, and his rigid cock had become quite uncomfortable as it tried to find a resting spot in his trousers.

Eleanor maintained her grip on his thigh the entire trip. Just to make sure that he didn’t get too comfortable, she would sometimes shift the position of her hand. She directed him to a dirt pathway that connected some farming plots, claiming that she used to hang out with her friends at a clearing some distance down the drive.

Nathan was afraid of getting his car stuck, but the weather had been fairly dry over the previous weeks. It was hard to see very much in the darkness, but eventually, they reached a clearing. Eleanor told Nathan to stop the car and added that she had “something special” for him.

At that point, he was convinced that he was going to have sex with Eleanor. He couldn’t believe his luck. After all of those years of sexual frustration, he was finally going to lose his virginity. Best of all, he was going to lose it to such an incredibly beautiful girl.

He was slightly disappointed when Eleanor’s “something special” seemed to be a flask of alcohol. He didn’t mind drinking as he had been known to imbibe occasionally. She took a quick swig before she passed it to him and encouraged him to partake. It was a very strong rum, and Nathan began to cough. Eleanor giggled at him and encouraged him to take another drink.

Nathan’s stomach felt like it was on fire. They passed the flask back and forth several times as they chatted. It seemed strange to Nathan that it didn’t seem like Eleanor was actually drinking very much, but he didn’t call her out about it. He soon felt quite unsteady and passed out without warning.

When Nathan awoke, he found himself upright and tied to some sort of wooden structure. He was completely naked, and his arms were outstretched to his sides.

As his focus began to slowly return, he could see a large bonfire roughly twenty feet away. He could hear women chanting and shouting. They were wearing some sort of white, ceremonial gowns as they danced around the fire.

The women saw that he had awoken and approached him. There were seven in total. He recognized four of them, the most familiar was, of course, Eleanor.

One of the girls produced a large, silver-handled knife. She walked directly up to Nathan and sliced a moderately deep cut all the way across his chest. The women unbuttoned their gowns and let them drop to the ground, exposing their naked bodies.

They were all very different and equally beautiful. They ran the gamut of height, build, hair color, and breast size, but they were each absolutely perfect.

One by one, they each wet a finger with Nathans's blood and painted symbols on each other’s bodies. They returned to chant and dance around the bonfire until Eleanor announced Nathan as her virgin sacrifice.

They approached Nathan and he started to plead for them to let him go. Then he told them that the ceremony wouldn’t work because he wasn’t a virgin.

The girls laughed and clearly didn’t believe him. One of the girls claimed that they had a way to know for sure, all that they needed was a sample of his sperm. Nathan reaffirmed his prior declaration and challenged them to draw their sample.

His intention was to resist their charms and deny them a sample due to his disinterest. As Eleanor pressed her perfect, little breasts against him, Nathan's head rocked backward. He felt her hand on his cock and she began stroking it. He quickly began to doubt if he actually had the willpower to resist her temptation, and he clearly did not. It didn’t take long for Nathan to be on the brink of orgasm. Eleanor directed one of the girls to cup her hands as she pointed Nathans's cock outward.

Nathan rocked and writhed against his restraints as his load sprayed wildly. Each of the girls approached and gathered a sample onto their pinky finger. After a brief taste, each of them announced that he was indeed a virgin. The remaining cum was dotted onto their bodies as well.

As a last-ditch effort, Nathan begged Eleanor to talk to him alone. Before he could attempt his plea, she told him that she was sorry, but she could not free him. She claimed that their ritual had to be performed on that very night or they would all lose their beauty. Nathan told Eleanor that she as well as her friends were the most beautiful women that he had ever seen, implying that they would be just fine without the ritual.

“Am I? Am I beautiful, Nathan?” Eleanor asked as she held her hand against Nathans's temples.

The veil lifted and Nathan found seven of the most unattractive and misshapen, women that one could imagine. He was in shock.

Eleanor explained that she had discovered the ritual more than eighty years prior. The ceremony kept them young and beautiful as long as they made their sacrifice on that same date each year.

He realized that even if he could convince Eleanor to let him go, the other six would surely put a stop to it.

Eleanor produced the same flask from earlier in the night. She told Nathan that the best that she could offer was to minimize his pain. At that point, he knew that there was something stronger than just rum in the flask. Nathan shook his head affirmatively and she held the flask up to his mouth until it was empty.

The girls returned with two ceremonial vessels. They slit each of Nathan’s wrists and gathered some of his blood in them. They returned to the bonfire to continue their ritual as Nathan slipped away.

“Wow! Is that Eleanor?” he drearily thought.

“She is so beautiful…I wish I could have a girl like that someday.”

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments