Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Phone Sex Operator

"Lana’s the best phone sex operator EVER, read on to find out how she can fulfill your every fantasy."

74
47 Comments 47
27.5k Views 27.5k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Humor Month
Join now to listen to this story
“Hi, this is Lana,” Janey said in a breathy voice into the phone. She looked in the mirror and smiled at her image and continued, “Is anyone else excited it’s Friday? Why don’t you call me and tell me your naughty plans for the weekend. Maybe we can have some fun together?” Janey added, “Call me!” as she hung up the phone.

Looking closer in the mirror, Janey noticed a few stray hairs on her chin, which she quickly plucked. She cinched the waistband on her sweatpants and walked into her bedroom. Janey made sure the notepad and pen were on the beside table, and waited for her first call of the day at her job as a PSO (phone sex operator).

***
Dispatch : “Hi, Janey. Your first call up is Kevin. He wants a football player/cheerleader roleplay.”

“Hi, Kevin!” I’m so glad you called! I don’t know if my parents are going to let me go out after the game tonight. They’re being such assholes,” pouted Lana.
“Oh, Baby!” Kevin exclaimed. “You have to go out after the game. I thought we were gonna have some alone time. You know how worked up I get when I see you cheering for me on the sidelines in that short skirt. Every touchdown is just for you!“

“Kevin, you know I like totally love cheering for you. Oh my god, you’re like totally the most awesomest football player ever!” God, did she just channel a Valley Girl accent? Do Valley Girls even exist anymore, she thought to herself. “But, my parents grounded me for flunking that Algebra test,” she whined.

“Baby, you just have to. You know how hard coach has been working us. He won’t let up on me. He said I’ll probably qualify for a scholarship. That’s a lot of pressure on me. I need to relax and unwind with that special thing you do,” he hinted.

“Fine, Kevin. I’ll see what I can do, but you need to find somewhere else for us to go for that alone time you want so much. I’m tired of waiting for your parents to fall asleep, so I can give you a blowjob on their couch. You know that’s not very fun for me,” she added in an exasperated tone, remembering her own high school days and the awkward fumbling with her boyfriend.

“Baby, you’re the best girlfriend and hottest cheerleader ever! I’ll see if Johnny will let.. Oh Shit! Fuck !! I think my wife’s home early!! Will you be on the line same time tomorrow?” *click*

***
Dispatch : “Janey, Brian’s into mutual masturbation.”

“Hello, Brian, this is Lana. What’s got you all worked up this morning?”

“Hi, Lana. Your voice is so sexy. I’ve just been watching some porn, stroking my cock, and waiting for you.”

“Mmm, what a coincidence I’ve been waiting for you too Braa...err... Brian!” she stammered, looking at the name she had written down on the notepad. “Brian, I’ve definitely been waiting for you! I love thinking about you stroking. Tell me all about your cock. How big is it, Brian?”

“Oh, it’s not that big, Lana. It’s only about 10 inches,” he boasted, “and I’m fully shaved.”

“Wow!” Lana stifled a yawn, “10 inches? That’s almost unbelievable. So damn hot! Are you naked and stroking your cock for me now, Brian?”

“I am stroking my man meat for you, Lana,” he almost purred before adding, “But I’m not totally naked.”

“You’re not? Why aren’t you naked, Brian? I certainly am!” She exclaimed sitting on her bed in her sweatpants and an oversized, slightly wrinkled T-shirt of questionable cleanliness.

“Well, I’m almost naked. I’m lying here only in a full-length white mink coat, which used to belong to my ex-wife. The bitch!” He spat, “It’s the only thing I got to keep in the divorce.”

“Oh, you’re a lucky boy. That sounds heavenly,” she cooed. “What do you have in mind today, Brian?”

Then he asked, “How do you feel about mutual masturbation? I would love for us to play together. Do you have a vibrator, Lana? I really would love to hear it.”

“What kind of girl do you take me for, Brian?” Lana clucked. “Of course , I have a vibrator! Let me just grab it,” she said walking into the bathroom. Picking up her electric toothbrush, she turned it on, and brought it to the phone.

Lana shook her head in disgust as she recalled the 100.00 she plunked down for that damn silent Lelo vibrator she purchased last year and here she was using her electric toothbrush to get her callers off.

“Do you hear that, Brian? That’s my silver bullet. It’s so damn powerful. He never lets me down.”

“It must be strong, Lana, because I can hear it really well,” he coaxed. “I want you to rub that vibe on your clit, while I stroke my...”

She started brushing her teeth as Brian went into explicit detail about how he wanted her to masturbate with the vibrator.

“Mmmm, so good,” she murmured through a mouthful of toothpaste. She then muted the phone, leaned over and spit out a wad of toothpaste in the sink.

“Oh, god. I’m getting so close, Brian” she moaned putting the toothbrush against the phone and rinsed the toothpaste down the drain.

“My balls are pulling tight. I’m right on the edge. Do you squirt, Lana? I love a woman who squirts.” He asked excitedly.

“How did you know, Brian? I think I am going to squirt. I haven’t been this turned on in ages,” she squealed as she picked up the toilet seat.

“Squirt for me, Lana, squirt for me!” He commanded.

Grabbing the bottle of toilet bowl cleaner from under the sink, Lana yelped, “Listen, Brian! Fuck, I’m gonna squirt,” as she held the phone down and splashed bleach-scented cleaner with a hint of lavender into the toilet bowl and thought to herself improvise, improvise, improvise.

“Goddammit, I can hear it! That’s so fucking HOT, Lana!”

“Oh god, I can’t stop squirting, Brian! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” again putting the phone near the toilet as she shot another generous stream of cleaner under the rim of the bowl.

“FUCK! There’s cum everywhere, Lana. I shot ropes of it all over the fur!” He sighed, another satisfied customer.

***
Dispatch : “Janey, Paul wants to discuss the renovations on his old house.”

“Hi, Paul. This is Lana. I hear you’re working on a great house project!” She enthused actually interested in a call for a change.

“Yes, I’m in the process of restoring an old brownstone in New York City. It’s a labor of love,” he responded almost dreamily.

“Oh, I love New York. I’m in Las Vegas,” she shared sitting on her now very clean toilet seat in Cincinnati.

“I love New York, too. I’m a New Yorker born and raised. I couldn’t live anywhere else,” he agreed.

“Wow, that renovation must be so amazing! I love working around the house myself,” she quipped, spraying glass cleaner on the bathroom mirror. “My house has never looked better since I started working from home. What are you working on now, Paul?”

“Actually, I’m restoring all the old wooden doors right now. They have layers of paint, so I’ve been stripping the paint and polishing the door knobs. I love all the old door knobs. They don’t make door knobs like that anymore. They’re so beautiful, such craftsmanship,” he all but drooled.

“You’re so right,” Lana agreed. “I’ve seen some beautiful door knobs in old houses. I think the cut glass ones are gorgeous.”

“Yes, the glass ones are very pretty, but they can be sharp,” Paul chuckled into the phone. “Do you really want to know my favorite thing about the door knobs?” He queried.

“Of course, I do, Paul. It’s so fascinating,” she encouraged while taking one last swipe of the bathroom mirror with the paper towel.

“After I have them all cleaned, polished and shining, I insert them into my rectum,” Paul moaned.

“Holy Shiiiii... err, uhh, I mean... DAYUM! That is the hottest thing I’ve ever heard!” Blurted Lana, with a flush rising on her cheeks.

“I love that full feeling when I insert the knob and my rectum closes tight around it. I can’t explain... it just feels so... so good... so full... oh god, so damn good... ohhh ...ohhh... owww... owwWW... OWWW!”

“Paul?” she called, “Paul? Is everything OK? Do you have a door knob inserted now?” she cringed asking.

Yowling now, “I think... I think it’s stuck! I can’t get it OUT!”

“Paul, please do not tell me that you have a door knob stuck in your ass?” She asked fearfully.

“God! Fucking! Damn! It!” He all but screamed. “Do you think I want to have this big ceramic door knob stuck in my ass? It’s a one of a kind antique. What if it breaks in my ass? How will I replace it? Will you fucking do something!” He screeched.

“Do? What the hell am I supposed to do, Paul? Do you want me to call 911 for you?” Thinking quickly, she asked, “Do I need to dial the area code for New York before I call 911?”

“Huh? What? Why are you calling New York? Just fucking dial 911! I think I tore something!” He yelled.

“You tore something? Stop pulling on the fucking door knob, PAUL!” She yelled, wiping the sweat from her temples with the glass-cleaner stained paper towel clutched in her hand. “If I dial 911 from here, then I’ll get the local police. I need the area code for New York, so I can send the police to you!” She explained rationally, if not a bit hysterically.

“No, not New York. I live in Aberdeen... Aberdeen, SD. The area code is 605,” he stated sheepishly through his obvious discomfort.

“South Dakota? You live in South Dakota? What the hell happened to the brownstone in New York, Paul?” Came her sharp retort.

“I didn’t want to tell you that I inherited my parent’s old farmhouse where I was born and raised in South Dakota. It didn’t seem cool,” he admitted, embarrassed.

“Paul, I don’t think it’s very healthy for you to lie about who you are and where you’re from,” Lana lectured, not realizing the irony of her own words.

“Fine, fine, fine! I’ll never lie about where I’m from. Just call someone. I think I’m bleeding!” Paul replied, obviously agitated.

Trying to be helpful, Lana said, “Paul, I need your name and address before I call 911, so they can find you.”

“No fucking way am I giving you that information. I’ll call myself. I’m hanging up now!” He said brusquely.

“OK, good luck! I really enjoyed talking to you, Paul! Call me again!” She added, always the consummate professional.

***
Dispatch : “I think Terrence might’ve started without you. Oh, by the way, we’re having a domination class next Tuesday. It’s just a bit of a refresher. You can sign up in the chatroom.”

“Hi, Terrence. I’m Lana. What's got you so turned on today? It certainly sounds like you’re having a good morning,” she stated to the unmistakable *slap* *slap* *slapping* sounds coming from the other end of the phone.

“Oh, Baby. It's the power of pussy. I’m just watching me some hot lesbian strapon porn and stroking my Big Black Cock.” *slap* *slap* *slap*

“Strapon? You like strapon sex, Terrence? Is that because you’d like to be fucked in the ass with a strapon?” She prompted.

“Oh, HELL NO ! Nobody fucks me, Baby! Terrence is the only one who does the fucking!” He proclaimed with some indignation. *slap* *slap* *slap*

“Well, what’s got you so worked up about the video, Terrence?” Absentmindedly filing her nails and realizing she was in desperate need of a manicure.

“I want that hot bitch who’s getting fucked with the strapon to suck my Big Black Cock while she’s being fucked.” *slap* *slap* *slap* faster now. “You like Big Black Cock, Baby?” He asked breathing heavy.

“Yum! I looove Big Bla...”

He interrupted with, “Oh FUCK, Baby!! I’m cummmingggg!” *click*

Lana laughed to herself and shook her head. Just like a man. Hanging up as soon as they're done cumming really is the telephone equivalent of rolling over and falling asleep as soon as they’re done humping you .

***
Dispatch : “This is Allen. He’s wearing his mother’s sexy lingerie and would like you to watch.”

“Hi, Allen. My name’s Lana. How are you?”

“Lana, I love your name. It’s just so sexy.”

“Awww, that’s so sweet. Thank you, Allen. I hear you’re pretty sexy yourself today. Why don’t you tell me a little bit about what you’re wearing.”

“You’re right. I am kinda sexy today,” he simpered. “I’m wearing a pretty, pink nightie with black lace and black panties that I borrowed from my mom. I’m also wearing 4-inch black patent leather Mary Janes.”

“Oh, I love Mary Janes!! Can I borrow those? They sound fabulous!” She interjected.

“Yes, Sweetie. Of course, I’ll share. They’re size 14. Will they fit you?”

“14? Size 14? I will make them fit, Hon,” giggled Lana. “What other fun do you like to have while you’re dressed up, Allen?”

“Actually, I love to be watched,” he admitted shyly.

“Watched? What naughty thing do you want me to watch you doing, Allen?” Lana gently prodded.

“I want you to watch me working in the kitchen. My mom doesn’t like me to cook when she’s not home.”

“It’s probably a good idea if you don’t cook if she’s not there. Do you mind me asking how old you are, Allen?”

“Oh, I’ll be 51 next month,” he volunteered.

“Really? 51? I’ll be sure to sing you Happy Birthday. Why don’t I join you in the kitchen, so we can be sure there are no problems,” realizing that she needed to empty her dishwasher. “What are you going to cook for us, Allen?”

“I’m going to make Cream of Wheat.”

“I’m sorry? Make Cream of Wheat?” She puzzled opening the dishwasher door. “You want me to watch you cook... hot cereal?”

“Why, yes. I haven’t had breakfast yet. I also add my own special cream if you know what I mean?” he snickered. “It makes it really thick and delicious.”

“That certainly sounds yummy, Allen,” gagging a bit at the thought and almost dropping the stack of plates in her hands.

“Oh, it is so yummy. Maybe we can then have breakfast together?” He asked hopefully.

“For some reason, I’m not really very hungry this morning,” her stomach roiling at the thought of eating that concoction. Opening the pantry door, Lana removed the box of Cream of Wheat from the shelf and buried it in the bottom of her garbage can.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz



***
Dispatch : “I think his name is Stan. Good luck.”

“Hi, this is Lana. How are you doing today, Stan?” She questioned.

Mumble... mumble ... Dan... mumble .”

“Oh, I’m sorry! Why don’t you tell me a little bit about yourself, Dan?

Mumble... mumble... mumble... mumble .”

“Pardon me?” she asked jamming the phone against her ear.

Mumble ... brown... mumble... mumble ... 6’1” shaved... mumble ... 8” block.”

“So sorry. I think we have a bad connection. Are you on your cell phone? Did you say you have an 8” cock?” She tried.

“Yeah... mumble ... cell. I’m stroking... mumble ... mumble ... and... mumble ... then... stick... mumble ... slow... mumble ,” came the garbled response.

“Mmmm, yes, I would love for you to stick your big, thick cock in my... umm... pussy?” She guessed.

“LICK!... mumble ... LICK!... mumble ... armpit... mumble... slow!” Was the huffy reply.

“Right! Oh, right! Of course, you want to slowly lick my armpit!?! That sounds so hot. You really know how to turn on a girl, Dan!”

“I... mumble ... cum... mumble... mumble . .. hair... mumble ... high heels.”

I would love for you to cum in my hair while I wear high heels, Dan. Or are you wearing the high heels?” She asked with some uncertainty.

NO! You... mumble ... CHAIR... mumble ... cum IN high heels.”

Giving it another shot, Lana said, “Dan, it would be so hot for me to sit in a chair while you cum in my shoe. Is that right?”

“Yessss, arrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhh... yesssssss... mmmmmm,” came the obviously pleased moans and groans.

And Lana realized she finally got it right that time.

***
Dispatch : “Janey, Sean is on the line again. He wants the usual femdom scene. Isn’t this like the fourth time he’s called you this week? You must be hurting him in all the right places!”

“Hi, Sean. It’s Miss Lana. You better be on your knees before me,” she ordered bending down to remove more dishes from the dishwasher.

“I’m sorry, Miss Lana,” he responded, not sounding very sorry at all.

“Unfortunately, you have to be punished for this indiscretion, Sean. I’ll need to get my paddle. I want you on all fours with your ass in the air. NOW!” She scolded. “And Sean?”

“Yes, Miss Lana?”

“No touching your tiny little penis! I really mean it this time! I’m serious! Don’t touch it, Sean!” She warned harshly. “No touching!”

“Yes, Miss Lana. Of course, Miss Lana,” came his submissive reply. “I’m ready, Miss Lana.”

Lana pulled a wooden spoon out of the dishwasher, flicking off a bit of macaroni that the dishwasher didn’t quite get clean and set the phone down on the kitchen counter.

“I hope you’re ready, Sean,” and she brought the wooden spoon down sharply on the palm of her hand several times. Lana could hear Sean’s gasps and squeals through the mouthpiece as if the wood was actually making contact with his skin.

“I’m sorry I had to do that, Sean, but we have rules set in place for a reason and...”

“Ohhhh... oooooohhhhh... mmmmm... ohhhhhhhhhh,” she could hear Sean groaning on the other end of the line.

Quickly snatching up the phone from the counter and dropping the spoon, she demanded, “Sean? Sean, you answer me right now! Are you touching your penis? Did you cum?”

“I’m so sorry, Miss Lana. I couldn’t help it. It just felt so good,” came the sniveling response.

“Sean, we really need to work on your self control,” she said with an exasperated sigh. “The next time you call maybe we’ll talk about you buying a cock cage. That might help your control issues,” she added with no conviction thinking she probably should sign up for that femdom refresher course.

“If you give me your phone number, I could text you pictures, and you can tell me which cage would be best for me,” he offered.

Beyond annoyed now, Lana hissed, “Listen you little pissant, I’ve told you repeatedly that I will NOT be giving you my number, so stop asking. Dammit! I’ll talk to you next week, Sean.”

“Yes, Miss Lana. My cock is getting hard again, Miss Lana.”

“Goodbye, Sean.”

***
Dispatch : “William says he’ll know what he wants when he finds it.”

“William? My name is Lana. How are you today?”

“Hello, Lana. I’m doing well. Thank you for asking.”

“What made you call in today, William?”

“I’m looking for that special someone. A woman I can connect with.”

“I see. Why don’t you tell me a little bit about yourself, William?”

“I’m going to ask the questions, Lana, and I’ll tell you what you need to know,” William said firmly.

“Yes, of course. Is there something you would like to ask?”

“Lana, please tell me your measurements.”

“I’m 5’ 4” and weigh approximately 158 pounds,” Lana blushed not sure why she gave him her real measurements.

“More please, Lana,” he urged.

“I have long, straight black hair and brown eyes,” omitting the fact that she had a lot of gray starting to creep into her once jet black hair.

“Your breasts. Please describe your breasts to me, Lana. Not just the size. I would like you to tell me about your nipples and your areolas as well.”

“Well, I’m a 34D cup, but I’m not sure what you want to know about my nipples and areolas?” Lana asked, a bit confused and uncertain how she lost control of the call so quickly.

“Are your nipples big and hard when you get aroused? Do they poke through your shirt?
“What color are your areolas? Those are the types of things I want to know, Lana,” William replied brusquely.

“My nipples do get very hard and poke through my shirt when I’m aroused or cold. My areolas are a pinkish-brown color and about the size of a fifty-cent piece. I actually think they’re too big,” she admitted, a bit embarrassed.

“That’s nonsense, Lana. They sound absolutely perfect. I wish I was pinching your nipple. In fact, do that for me. Pinch your nipple right now, Lana. Pinch it hard and imagine it’s me.”

Without a second thought, Lana reached under her shirt and into her bra and pinched her nipple hard. She felt a tingling sensation between her legs as she tweaked the nipple a second time and a slight moan escaped her lips.

“Did you do it for me, Lana? Are your nipples getting nice and hard?” He questioned in a sultry voice.

“I pinched my nipple twice, and they are getting very hard,” she admitted honestly, with a bit of surprise.

“You have a lovely voice, Lana and you just made my cock twitch when you said that,” he stated matter of factly.

“Thank you?” She questioned.

“No need to thank me... yet, Lana. Please take off all of your clothes and lie on your bed,” he instructed. “And I mean really take them off. I’ll wait.”

There was something about William’s voice that made her want to obey, so she did what she was told and quickly stripped off her sweatpants, T-shirt, bra and panties and got onto her bed.

Reclining on the bed, she said a bit self consciously into the phone, “OK, I’m naked and on my bed, William.”

“Fabulous! I want you to describe your pussy to me, Lana. Not what you think I want to hear, but exactly what your pussy looks like right now. I love real women, Lana, not pretend women,” he gently chided her. “Now, tell me do you have hair? If so, what color? How much? When was the last time you shaved? I want to hear all the details,” he informed her.

Really looking down at her pussy for the first time in a very long time, Lana started to describe it in very intimate detail. “I have dark black pussy hair. It’s supposed to be in a very thin landing strip; however, I haven’t shaved at all in about a week, so the hair has really started to grow back in. I had it completely shaved for a while, but I like the landing strip better. When I shave, I always shave the hair off my pussy lips. I prefer them smooth. I also have a small mole on the right side of my pelvis, just about two inches to the right of my pussy lips.”

“You’ve painted me a very vivid picture and it is certainly making my cock stir,” he responded huskily. “Now, I want you to lie back on the bed, bring your heels together and pull your legs very close to your bottom, Lana.”

Like second nature, Lana did exactly as William instructed her. She couldn’t believe how vulnerable she felt with her pussy open and spread like that.

“Have you done as I asked, Lana?” He inquired. “Remember, I want you to be honest with me and DO NOT just tell me what you think I want to hear.”

“Yes, William, I have,” she confirmed, realizing that not only did she feel vulnerable, but she was also extremely aroused at the thought of William seeing her so exposed.

“Now, Lana, we’re going to play a game,” he teased.

Feeling a bit apprehensive, she asked, “A game? What type of game, William?”

Sensing the hesitation in her voice, William said, “Oh, I think you’ll like this game, Lana. Can you trust me?”

“Yes,” came her immediate reply.

“Good girl, Lana. I’m going to have fun playing with you. I want you pick a number, any number. I’m going to begin counting down from that number. As I count down, I want you play with your beautiful pussy and masturbate for me and when I reach one I want you to cum for me on command. Pick a number please, Lana.”

“30,” she said without thinking.

“Great, please start touching yourself, Lana. 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 25...,” he began the countdown.

Lana quickly brought her index finger to her clit as she listened to William’s soothing voice counting down in her ear. Touching her already puffy pussy lips, she realized how worked up she really was. William had already turned her on so much that it wasn’t going to take much for her to cum. She slid her middle finger between her lips and into her now sopping wet pussy.

As if reading her mind, William asked, “Is your pussy wet for me, Lana? No need to answer, but I wish I could taste your sweet juice,” and continued with “24, 23, 22, 21, 20 19...”

She slowly started circling her swollen clit with her finger and imagined that it was William’s finger teasing her hard little nub.

“Please pinch your nipple again,” he instructed followed by, “18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13...”

Tweaking her nipple hard once again, Lana felt the tingling sensation in her pussy and wished that it was William’s mouth biting her nipple.

“I bet your nipple would feel so good in my mouth and between my teeth,” He said as if he knew her every thought and proceeded with, “12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4...”

As William sped up the countdown, Lana rubbed her clit faster to match his tempo and felt a tremendous orgasm building.

“I wish I could be there watching you as you cum, Lana, but at least let me hear how beautiful you sound,” and he finished with, “Three, Two, One!”

At one, Lana felt a powerful orgasm rip through her. Her pussy walls shook and squeezed an imaginary cock. As requested, Lana didn’t try to stifle her orgasm. “Oh god, Oh fuck, I’m cumming! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! YES! It feels so damn good!” She moaned with shaking legs.

Quietly, he said her name,“Lana?”

“Yes, William?” she asked through ragged gasps.

“Maybe next time I call you’ll be willing to share your real name with me, Lana ,“ emphasizing the last word and then the line went silent. No goodbye. Just the silence to let her know he disconnected the call.

Lana sat there a bit stunned wondering what the hell just happened. Not only did she get turned on, but she actually came on the phone for one of her callers. That hadn’t happened since her first week on the job. She was used to controlling the calls, but that’s certainly not what happened with William.

***
Dispatch : “His name is George. He would like you to be a French prostitute.”

“A French prostitute? What the hell!?! I don’t speak French! I can’t do this!” Lana yelled into the phone, still a bit frazzled from the last call with William.

“Just do the best you can. Your title is ‘Phone Sex Actress’, so ACT! Anyway, I’m pretty sure he can’t speak a word of French,” said dispatch disinterestedly.

“Fine! Just give me a minute before you patch him through, so I can look up some words,” Lana said, madly googling French phrases.

“Bonjour, George! Je m’appelle Lana,” she stuttered, which sounded more or less like ‘gem apple Lana’. “Parlez-vous French?” Asked Lana.

“Hey there, Lana. I don’t know what you said, but you sure do have a purty voice,” George drawled in a thick, Southern accent.

“Gracias, I’m so happy you called moi today, George. I’ve met so many nice people since I’ve moved here from Gay Paree,” Lana replied in a barely passable French accent.

“Lana, can I ask what you do for a living?” .

“May I share a secret with you, George?” whispered Lana.

“Of course, Honey, you can trust me with anything,“ George said hopefully.

“Well, this is tres difficult to say, but I’m actually an escort,” Lana revealed.

“An escort? You mean like a prostitute?” George quizzed.

“Oui, oui, George, I am, how you say, a prostitute. I hope you don’t think less of me, George.” she said with a hint of syrupy sadness in her voice.

“Of course, not, Sugar. If you lived closer, I would certainly pay for your services.”

“You know I couldn’t charge you, George,” she laughed sweetly.

“I just love listening to your accent, Lana. It’s really struck a chord with me. Can I ask what you’re wearing?”

“Well, I’m just sitting on my bed in a pair of panties,” she confided leaning against the counter eating half of a PB&J sandwich.

“Panties? You’re only wearing panties?”

“and a beret,” she ad libbed wiping a splotch of jelly off her T-shirt.

“That sounds so sexy, Lana. I would love to see you in that.”

“I wish you were sitting on the bed next to me, umm,” stalling as she realized she had completely forgotten his name. Looking around, she remembered that she left the notepad with his name written on it in the bedroom. Should she run and get it or...”Cheri, I would love for you to be sitting on the bed next to me.”

Twenty minutes later of slow, southern seduction and a completely swept kitchen floor.

“Oh god, Lana. I love pounding into your tight, wet pussy. You are amazing!” George wailed.

“Cheri, you are tres magnificent.” She said, his name still escaping her, “May, oui, I haven’t been fucked like this in so long. I think we might break my bed,” she cried out as she repeatedly slammed a hardcover book on her wooden floor to simulate a headboard banging against the wall. “Don’t stop, Cheri!”

After hanging up with the very sweet whathisname and him promising to leave a tip and call again soon, Janey looked at the clock and saw that she had been on the phone for over four hours and decided to sign off for the day. Thinking back over some of the calls, she realized that truth really was stranger than fiction; she couldn’t make these calls up if she tried.
Published 
Written by CurlyGirly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments