Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Swinger Fail

"Took my wife to a swingers club, how embarrassing."

59
16 Comments 16
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

First thing to understand is that my wife is just like most. I get horny and want to expand our sexual experiences while she doesn't understand. Fifteen years of marriage and I spent the last five trying to get her to go visit a swing club. 

I did all the same coaxing, dirty talk, reassuring, and begging like most of us guys go through. She had the same worries, concerns, and hesitations that most women do.

So finally after five years, she says, "Okay I'll do it."

Of course, we have the standard agreement. No one does anything they don't want to, no pressure, we can just watch, and leave at any time.

After five years just the thought of walking through the door of a swingers club has me on edge. Now we aren't spring chickens anymore. We are in our forties, both ten to fifteen pounds more than we should be but, still good-looking and have a fairly active sex life.

So, now we run into some luck. At the same time my wife agrees to go, a swingers club downtown is having a "Newbies Night". So the party is on.

We get to the club, pay the fee, and inside we go. I think we were both pretty impressed. The club was huge, decorated very nicely, and clean. After a short look around I get us a couple of drinks to calm the nerves.

One drink leads to two and we both begin to loosen up. There's a lot of couples moving around. Some young, some old, some hot, and some not so hot.

At this point, I suggest we have a dance. Now my wife has a very sexy way of swinging her hips when dancing. It drives me wild when she does it. It doesn't take long for another couple to join us.

To my surprise, this guy's wife is young and hot. They started dancing next to us, making eye contact, and smiling. The husband is darn good looking too so my wife doesn't shy away when he moves up behind her.

The guy dances behind my wife and his wife dances in front of me. The way his wife backs her ass into me when she dances I know this is gonna be a night to remember. I could see my wife was enjoying the attention she is getting also.

After a dance, we all sit down and chat. This guy's wife exudes sex appeal and he is a witty, charming gent. This couldn't be going any better for first-timers. 

We all start dancing again and things get a bit more steamy. Next thing I know the two wink at each other. That must have been their "Let's do this" signal. 

They give us a nod and we all head off to a different part of the club. Now we're in a room filled with beds, mirrors, and a few couples going at it. I'm not sure how far my wife will let this go but I am up for the ride.

Now as I mentioned earlier, his wife is as sexy as it comes and I get an instant hard-on when she starts kissing my neck. He has his hand running up and down my wife's body and I can see she's feeling pretty good.

I see him start removing my wife's clothing so I do the same to his wife. We're all kissing, touching and my heart is pounding in excitement.

I finally drop my clothing and my hard cock springs out. I look over at my wife and "Holy shit!" This guy's cock is huge. No doubt ten inches and thick. I'm thinking that thing must be fake or he's holding the Genoa salami he brought for a snack until the damn thing twitches.

My wife is holding this thing in her hand smiling at him and suddenly I feel my cock begin to soften. Then it hits me. What the fuck am I going to do with this guy's wife? 

Here is a hot chick who's been getting fucked by a horse and my massive five incher is supposed to do what to her? Even if he hasn't fucked her in the last week I'm going to need a board strapped to my ass so I don't fall in. 

Great, now my cock is limp and I'm starting to panic. So the hot chick spins me around, drops to her knees and my cock disappears in her mouth. Normally this would be a dream come true.

Well, she gets my cock back to rock hard and within seconds I'm like, "Oh fuck." I start thinking baseball, dinner at the mother-in-law's, whatever I could to stop from shooting my load. 

My quick thinking pays off and I pull my cock from her mouth. She starts to giggle because she knew I was about to cum. I could only think of one thing to do. I push her onto the bed and go down on her as fast as I can.

Luckily for me, she's digging my tongue action. She's holding my head, grinding and moaning. I keep going for as long as I can because I know at some point I'm going to have to man up, slip my cock in and give it a go. 

Suddenly a noise grabs my attention. I look over and there's my wife on all fours taking a banging like never before. She must already be on her eighth orgasm. Looking like a demon being exorcised with holy water and yelling, "Oh God," as if she was in a southern Baptist church. 

Now the guy's wife grabs my head and pulls it back down into her pussy. I try to keep licking but the sounds coming from my wife are making my head turn and peak. 

Then his wife pushes my head up. She sits up and her eyes drift down to my cock. She spits in her hand then reaches down to get me ready and what the fuck do you think happens. That right, I start spewing my load all over her hands. 

She looks at me with that look of surprise and all I can do is give her that "my goodness I'm so dumbfounded smile back". 

Well at this point my wife is on orgasm number twenty. Her hair is a mess, her eyes are all cross-eyed, her tits are swinging, and she's speaking in tongues. 

The guy's wife moves over and positions herself on all fours next to my wife. Then this guy pulls his big ass cock out of my wife and starts fucking her.

My cock is dead limp and this guy is switching back and forth between driving his huge cock into his wife and mine. The three of them are kissing, fucking, and screaming and I've got two fingers and a thumb on my cock acting like Coach Carter, "Now's the time to get up and get into the game, c'mon you can do it."

I look up to see his wife and mine sitting on their asses while he's standing over them jacking his load all over their faces, what the fuck.

Now the two wives are kissing and licking cum off each other's faces while I'm running to get them towels so they can clean up. 

I look at my wife and say, "Hey let's head home now."

My wife looks over at the guy and his wife. Somehow she's sucked her husband's donkey cock back to full hardness and my wife says, "I can't, I think she needs my help," and she starts crawling across the bed towards them.

I'm not asking her to go swinging ever again.

MelissaM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaM

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments