Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking The Client

"Perks Of The Job"

31
29 Comments 29
18.5k Views 18.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I had to work a fourteen hour shift yesterday, which dragged into the late night. I didn't even get home until the wee hours, stripping and going straight to bed. The last thing I saw was the clock reading ten of five in the morning.

I let out a groan when I hear my phone buzz. Who could possibly be texting me so early? I sigh, and reach for my phone. I read the text, it’s from my boss. He needs me to come in, and I've only been home two hours. Who needs a damn limo driver at seven in the morning?! Okay, so I know the answer, the rich and famous. I just don’t want to go in.

Sighing, I send my boss a text back telling him I need a half hour. I roll out of bed, shower and change. I swing by a coffee shop, getting the biggest coffee they have; I down it and head towards the hotel. It’s where my client is. When I do pull up, I know the man dressed to the nines with the skinny, under dressed hooker-type hanging on his arm is my client. ‘Great, it’s going to be one of those days.’

Climbing out of the front, I go and open the door for them. The man, who introduces himself as Roger Fords, tells me he just needs drop his girl off, and head to a meeting. That he wants me to sit around waiting for him. I nod, pulling a smile, and telling him that’s no problem. Once they’re inside, I go back to the front, peering from the rear-view mirror I can’t help but notice Roger looking at me.

Flashing him a smile, we head off to downtown where the hooker lives. Of course, I don’t know if she really is a hooker. But, she sure seems to act like one, and even is dressed the part. She has on this skin tight silver dress, which rides up so high I notice she has no panties on. Her hair is so fake blonde; I don’t know how she thinks it looks good. The heels she has on are about six inches.

As for Roger, he has on a business suit, his dark hair tousled, but in a way that doesn't look like he has to try to get it like that. He would have more sex appeal, if he didn't have a Barbie hanging off of his arm.

She’s all over him, whispering and giggling that annoying high pitched squeal giggle at everything he’s saying. His hand is resting on her thigh, circling lightly; she slides it up higher, and whispers in his ear again. This causes him to look at me, and I look away trying to not look obvious. Before I know it, she scoots down, and has his cock out. She’s sloppy, and loud, so over the top. You know, like the girls in porn?

Roger glances at me again, giving me a playful wink. How could he possibly be flirting with me whilst getting a blowjob from someone else? I mean, sure I could do a lot better than the chick he has, and I know it, but does he? How could he? I see a rather large pot hole, and I purposely go over it. I suddenly hear choking, and a sharp inhale, I can’t help but laugh inwardly.

The hooker stops for a moment, before Roger pushes her back down on him again. He must really need to come. He is still looking at me, but I pay him no attention, or try not to. I can’t help but suddenly want to be the one sucking on his cock. I feel my panties moisten at the idea; it’s been a while since I've had sex. A slight grunt comes from Roger, and he fills the hooker’s mouth with his sticky seed.

Thankfully she doesn't make a mess, and cleans him, just as I pull up to the address I was given for her. I climb out, and open the door for her. She kisses him, and hands him her number on a napkin. She giggles, and tells him to call her. He tells her he will, but when I climb into the front again, I notice the napkin is crumbled up and tossed aside.

“That’s some girl you have there.” I state the obvious, with a cheeky grin, looking in the mirror again.

“Eh, one of my buddies swore by her. I should have known she was shit, he has shit taste.” He flashes me a grin.

I pull away from the curb and drive him to his next location. We make small talk; apparently he is here for business. He lives over in California, and I wrinkle my nose. I tell him the East is much better. He agrees, the women are sexier, winking at me once more. I can’t tell if he’s trying to get lucky, but I kind of hope that’s what he wants.

When we pull up to the building, I open his door and he tells me he isn't sure how long the meeting will be. I hand him my card, and tell him to ring or text me. He thanks me, and heads in. I watch as he does, and damn does he have a nice arse. Yum!

I sit back in the limo, and decide to go grab a new coffee, and some breakfast. I don’t go far, because my luck I’ll get stuck in traffic. I remember back six years ago when I started this job, I would do that often. I almost lost my job once because of it. I swore to never do it again. Being a limo driver is interesting, and I meet all kinds of people. It pays well, and the tips are sometimes even better than the actual pay.

Sure enough I've even fooled around with a few clients. My backseat is well used, between clients, and myself. I remember the first guy who asked, God was he hot. I couldn't say no. He fucked me so hard the entire limo was shaking. Whenever he is in town, he requests me to be his driver. That is pretty common in my line of work.

Thinking of my friend Ken, I decide to text him. He’s also a limo driver.

“I was called in, ugh! The client is a major hottie though!”

“You lucky wench! Why do you always get the good ones?”

I can hear him whining even through text. I can’t help but laugh. He is bi-sexual, though if you were to ask me, I think he only likes men. He’s so cute, and one of my best friends.

“The boss likes me better; try sucking his cock, maybe you’ll get better clients.”

“Fuck that! Dude, he’s like a hundred years old, and smells of cigars. No thanks!”

Our boss owns the company, and runs a tight ship. He would kill any of us if he knew the shit we did. He’s strict, and often fires slackers. We go through employees all the time. Myself, and a few others seem to skate by, but I guess we’re good at not being caught. Ken has been working for the company nine years.

“Dude, I know what you mean. His office reeks of it! But year this Roger guy, yum! He’s flirting wicked also, so I think I’ll go for it.”

“I want details if you do, chick!”

“Don’t I always?!” I can’t help but giggle.

We go back and forth, whilst I eat my breakfast. It’s a beautiful Wednesday morning, and the streets are full of people. I always loved living here in New York, and being raised here, I know the life. I’m convinced it’s not that hard to adapt here though. I did live in California for about a year, when I went to school.

Blair_Levine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Blair_Levine

It was the biggest mistake of my life. I hated it there. I dropped out, and moved back home. I decided school wasn't my thing, and got the job with the limo company. It’s not exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up, but it is a great job.

Hours seemed to pass, and I end up playing games on my phone waiting. This is one of the things I dislike about my job. The waiting part. Around one I get a text from Roger telling me they are taking a lunch break, and asks if I want to grab a bite to eat. It throws me off, but I text back telling him sure. He comes down ten minutes later, all smiles.

“Thanks, I didn't want to have lunch alone. Besides you've been locked up in the limo for hours. You ready?” He seems really relaxed and talking to me as though we’re friends.

“Yeah, sure I’m famished, let’s get something to eat. I know this really cozy place, let’s go.” I open the door for him, and he climbs in.

He goes on to tell me more about himself, and that he often comes to New York. He was born in Florida, and went to California for school, and never looked back. I tell him he should venture back to the better side of the country. He laughs, and tells me he plans on it when it works best for his job.

Apparently he has been married, but no kids. His wife didn't like the idea of being the faithful wife type, and cheated on him. She hooked up with the pool boy, of all people. He’s been divorced for three years, and hasn't had time for a relationship. Hence the hooker he had this morning. He tries to convince me she is an escort, but there was not a single thing about her that said escort. She was straight up trash.

I finally got him to agree that she was. By this time, we were both dining on some of the best pizza in New York. He asks about me, wondering why I am a limo driver of all the things to do. I tell him it beats being a taxi driver. Without a doubt it’s true, and he agrees. When we finished lunch, I bring him back to his meeting. He promises me it shouldn't be much longer, and it’ll be worth the wait.

All that is on my mind is wondering what he means by that. Sure, he was flirting with me, but I can’t tell if he wants more. At this point though, I want him. I want to be fucked by Roger Fords! The hours pass, and all I can think of is how I’m going to nail him. I’m so turned on at the thought that I know there is no backing out now. I just have to wait for his meeting to be over.

When he does text me he is on his way down, I ready myself. I see him strolling out of the building, and climb out to open the door for him. He tells me he wants to go for a drive, which works for me. I decide to take him through a nice stretch of country roads. I know the perfect place to take him.

He turns on the music, and tells me how the rest of his meeting goes. I can’t help but notice he can’t take his eyes off me still. I've long taken off my panties, stuffed in the glove department, I can feel how wet I am. After about twenty minutes, we reach an over look of a lake, and I park.

“Care to join me back here?” He asks, and I’m surprised. He must want the same thing as me!

“Ah, yeah, sure.” I smile at him, before getting out of the front.

Moving to get into the back, the moment I open the door he pulls me in. I let out a squeal, and I’m pinned under him. He flashes me a wolfish type grin, before kissing me. I wrap my legs around him, he pushes himself into me, grinding softly, I let out soft gasps. It feels so good so quickly, I know without a second thought I want this.

“I wanted you the moment you pulled up to the hotel. You’re drop dead sexy, Sasha,” he tells me between kisses. I can’t help but blush. I’m speechless, which isn't like me.

“I want it, you've had me wet and wanting all day. I even took my panties off.” I giggle, his hand moves between us and finds out for himself. Just as quickly, he unzips his pants, and pulls out his cock. He’s already glistening with pre-cum. I want to feel him fill me with it. We move so I can get on my hands and knees. He scoots my skirt up over my arse, and playfully spanks it.

The warmth of his hands on my hips, he takes his cock and with one swift movement plows himself inside me. It hurts so fucking good. We have no desire to be gentle, or slow. This is a true, no holds fuck. I lean back and grind into each thrust, whilst he fucks me harder. I can feel his balls slam against me. My juices are running down my thighs, soaking his cock. He grunts each time he thrusts into me, making me moan out with each one.

I come again, and again, still he holds back. He makes it worth the wait; he wants to drain me, before I drain him. I tease my own clit, he still fucks me. Each orgasm he gives me he seems to get harder with me. After my fifth orgasm, I push him off of me, before turning around. I remember this morning how much I wanted his cock in my mouth. I’ll show him how a real girl sucks cock.

Scooted down, I suck his cock into my mouth. He growls out instantly, and begins to fuck his cock with my mouth as quickly as he was giving it to my pussy. My lips tight around him, my teeth grazing him, I let out moaning needs for him. He thrusts his hips upwards, moaning out he’s close. I don’t slow down, wanting to taste his seed. I’ll suck him dry.

The entire length of his cock in the back of my throat, I feel him grow thicker. I know he’s close, swirling my tongue around him, it seems to be his release. He begins to come hard, holding my head in place. He fills me, and I swallow it all. Jet after jet is released, it seems endless, it’s so fucking hot! When I know he’s done, I slow down but suck on him a little more. I make sure he’s empty, and clean.

“I knew you were a good cock sucker. I could tell this morning. I noticed you watching her, sucking my cock. I was so right.” He grins at me, and I smile.

“I love cock, what can I say? I know how to please my man. I felt bad at the lack of knowledge she had. She watches too much porn.”

“Ah, no worries it was worth it with the pot hole, you wicked wench,” he teases me.

“She deserved it. We both know it,” I say as I wriggle my skirt back down. “Shall I take you back to your hotel, Mr. Fords?”

“I suppose I should get back, I have loads of paperwork to do.”

I get out, and start the limo. We don’t talk about what we've done, but we keep eye contact through the review mirror. When we pull up to the hotel, he tells me he’ll look me up next time he’s in New York. I tell him I look forward to it. We say our goodbyes and he heads inside.

Taking out my phone, I call Ken and tell him I’m grabbing a pizza and beer. We’re having a gossip night…

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY!

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments