Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Letter #14 -- From the Lost Letter Bin At Everheart North Dakota

"A matter for the human relations department"

9
5 Comments 5
492 Views 492
1.4k words 1.4k words

Ms. Janet Tighty 

Director of Human Relations

Everheart Farm Supply

Everheart, ND

Dear Ms. Tightly:

My name is Anita Boning from the receivables department. You have asked me to explain in writing why I dumped a vase of water in the crotch of Mr. Jason Johnson. By this letter, I intend to explain what happened and show you I am the real victim in this case, and that if anyone should no longer be working for Everheart Farm Supply, it should be Jason Johnson and Jane Wilson. 

You may remember that when I interviewed for my job I told you I was sensitive to psychic forces. That sensitivity came into play almost as soon as I started working here. 

Jason Johnson works one table down from me in the receivables department. I have always been fumble-fingered. I frequently drop my pencil and have to climb under my table to retrieve it. On my second day on the job, I noticed that while under my table, if I looked in Jason's direction, I could see the bottom half of his body underneath his table. Sometimes when I looked his way, his trousers were riding up and I would see as clear as day the outline of his penis under his pants.

One day I had just finished retrieving a lost pencil and seeing Jason's  penis when he stopped at my table on his way to the break room. I was seated at my computer, and he was standing beside me so his penis, although covered, was only a foot from my face. He asked me if I'd found what I was looking for under the table. Knowing that his penis was just inches away from my mouth, I became flustered and couldn't answer. I stilled my heart and was going to tell him that I'd only dropped my pencil and if he thought I was under the table trying to get a look at his penis, he was totally wrong, but as I looked up to tell him that, I was overcome with the sensation that he could see through my clothes. It was like one of those dreams in which you go to work and forget to wear any clothes and all the men can see your breasts and your vagina and you try to cover yourself with your hands but you can't and the men gather around making remarks and touching you in your private places. Only this wasn't a dream.

With my naked body suddenly exposed to his lustful stares, I mumbled something incoherent, and then he said that if there was anything I needed, just to let him know, and I knew when he said that he wasn't referring to a pencil but to a penis, which is the last thing I needed, and even if I did need a penis, I wouldn't go to him because there is company rule against that sort of thing between co-workers.

After that Jason went back to his computer, but now that he could see through my clothes and look up from his computer any time he wanted and see me naked, I had a hard time concentrating on my work. I kept my legs clamped together and pulled my shoulders in so my tits wouldn't show so much, but they are pretty big, and hard to cover up. 

An hour or so later, while still in my chair, I felt Jason's penis, now grown to a full boner, pushing between my closed thighs and bumping its head against my vagina. Just like he had figured out how to see through my clothes, he had also figured out how to take advantage of my psychic sensitivity and use telekinesis to have his way with me in the middle of the receivables department. His telekinetic cock was persistent and eventually filled my pussy. I looked over at him in shock while his cock moved back and forth inside me. He just smiled at me with that dumb smile that guys always give you after they pull your panties off and spread your legs. I put my hand down there to try to prevent his telekinetic dick from completely having his way with me, but there isn't much I could do against an invisible penis. Jane Wilson, who works at the table next to me, saw me with my hand in my underwear trying to protect myself and said, "Anita, you can't do that here. At least go in the bathroom."

JapaneseMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JapaneseMiracle

I fast-walked to the bathroom with Jason's invisible cock working me like a high school quarterback on a cheerleader. By the time I got to the bathroom, he had either shot his telekinetic wad or the bathroom was outside the reach of his telepathic powers. I could no longer feel him inside me, so I finished up in one of the stalls using my hand, which is something I usually have to do after I'm with a guy, and then washed my face and hands.

When I come out of the bathroom, I was a lot calmer. Jason and Jane were standing there waiting for me. Jason asks me if I'm okay, like his dick was so big it might have hurt me, but I've had bigger, no problem, so I nod that I'm fine. He walks me back to my desk but doesn't tell me how pretty I am, or how much he liked my pussy, like most guys do afterward, but I  figure that's because Jane is right there and he don't want her to be jealous. I sit down and now don't even care if he can see through my clothes any more. Once a guy has fucked a girl, it don't seem to matter so much if he sees her tits.

Well, after that day Jason started violating me every morning just after break time. I gave up trying to fight him off, and didn't run to the bathroom any more. I noticed that in most cases, as soon as I'd orgasm, he would quit, so I just let him inside me and then tried to cum as fast as I could so we'd both be done with it and I could get back to work. What else could I do? I needed this job and if I reported him it would be my word against his. 

I knew all along what he was doing to me wasn't right, but I made the best of it, and one morning when his thing was extra hard I came real intense-like, so I dropped one of those little chocolate candy kisses off by his table to show my appreciation. After that, whenever he did a particularly good job on me, I would give him a little gift, and he always smiled and thanked me. I took those thanks as his quiet way of telling me that I was now kinda like his work wife. 

Boy was I a dummy. One day I catch something out of the corner of my eye and I look over at Jane. She is wiggling in her chair and has one hand inside her blouse on her tittie. Then I look over at Jason, and although he is looking at his computer, he has that stupid grin on his face. I can tell right off that he is using his psychic powers to fuck Jane.

I couldn't believe it. I see this vase with flowers on it sitting on a file cabinet, so I jump up, grab it, throw the flowers away and dump the cold water in his lap hoping to stop him from turning Jane into a sex slave like he done to me. He acts all surprised, and denies everything, but I don't fall for it, because it's just an act, and the only reason Jane denied it too is because she has a boyfriend and didn't want her boyfriend to learn that Jason had been boning her. 

So that's the truth of it. You can take it or leave it. I know I'm innocent and that's what counts. As to Jason and Jane, them two have to live with themselves, but I hold them no grudges. If you decide not to fire me, I could still work with them, and if I see Jason fucking that girl again I will just mind my own business. 

Please advise me of what you decide. I really do need this job 

Sincerely,

Anita Boning

Published 
Written by EdgarTennyson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments