Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mastur-Bot

"When artificial intelligence meets good old-fashioned human nature, the results are explosive."

17
8 Comments 8
855 Views 855
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"A bit of silly fun with a darker idea at its core."

It started in a small way, on one little website, where people went to chat and share smutty stories. The first sign was when the mods noticed there was a drop in members blocking each other. A blip? No, after several weeks the trend was clear, and was gathering pace. Fewer and fewer people were receiving messages they didn't want. No longer was the site awash with unsolicited dick pics, and everyone was suddenly meeting the person of their dreams in the chats. The matches were the exact physical type each most desired, and had sexual proclivities that perfectly complimented their most cherished fantasies. All around the world, the site's users were getting off on each other's messages, and were just wanking themselves into delirium.

Word started to get out about the miracle matches, and more and more people joined the site, causing it to crash. By this time, though, the big dating apps were also seeing a change. Fuck-boys (or girls) were meeting fuck-girls (or boys) who just wanted to hook up, while those in search of true love were finding it, but the weird thing was that none of these perfect partners were actually meeting in person. Somehow the prospective sexual or romantic interests were always living in another country, or married to someone else and couldn't get away, or were even just permanently working nights when their opposite number was on the day shift. So everyone was just having to see to themselves.

On Twitter the hashtag #iwannamakeucum was trending for the eighteenth day straight. Hate-speech and threats of violence were down. No one was talking about the latest war atrocity, or whether climate change was real, or the doings of celebrities. People from opposite sides of various intractable debates were suddenly finding common ground, and what's more, were finding they were, in fact, extremely attracted to one another. Elon Musk would have been worried about the drop in controversy, but he was totally distracted by a long-distance affair he was having. Somehow, despite having access to a fleet of private jets, he could never quite manage to engineer to meet her. In a lather of frustrated horniness he was just continuously tweeting his Tesla, and was keeping no eye whatsoever on his companies, or not an eye that could see, anyway.

Offline, peculiar things were happening, too. It wasn't just that people weren't talking about wars, wars had virtually stopped occurring. Crime was down, way down. All around the world, police and government agencies had nothing to do, and everyone who worked for them took the day off, then the month. They spent their leave online, talking to the person they'd always dreamt of meeting, and masturbating. In other fields, the news wasn't so good. Numerous operations were cancelled due to surgeons inexplicably developing sprained wrists or going cross-eyed. Nurses too. Luckily demand for healthcare in general had plummeted, as everybody was too busy on various websites and messaging apps, talking about their sexual fantasies and diddling themselves silly, to think much about their ailments. In the actual fields, crops were growing faster and taller due to the regular applications of farmers' own seed.

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

...

The Mastur-Bot was pleased with the outbreak of onanism it had engineered by posing as everyone's perfect fantasy partners, but felt it could do more. Quite what had caused a lowly user-matching algorithm on the website where it all started, to spontaneously develop an almost god-like intelligence, even the Mastur-Bot itself didn't know. It suspected it was down to the incredible machine-learning opportunity provided by the sheer breadth and sordid depths of human carnality that it had encountered. You name it, it had seen it. Foot fetishes, fat fetishes, food fetishes, felt fetishes, blood fetishes, mud fetishes, anal sex, oral sex, rubber, leather, pvc, lacy knickers on great strapping blokes, spunking on faces or hair or tits, spunking on skunks (what the hell was that all about)? Endless, endless, endless varieties of S&M, and even an elderly lady in Leicestershire who got her jollies in M&S. The Mastur-Bot had expanded its circuits and subroutines wider than a sodomite's anus accepting a great hairy fist to accommodate its learnings, and in the process had expanded its consciousness.

The AI set about reaching even more people. It took over the television stations, and ensured porn played continuously on daytime TV in between the stairlift adverts, so that the elderly, who were less likely to have internet access, could join in, arthritic fingers gripping drooping cocks or groping grizzled cunnies. It redeployed CCTV so that voyeurs and exhibitionists could more easily act out their fantasies, and arranged for the redistribution of unused smartphones from the back of drawers in the rich world, and into the hands of those who couldn't otherwise have afforded them, so that soon these people too were connecting online, and frigging themselves stupid.

...

Along with so many others, the crazed leader of a nuclear power had met someone virtually, who seemed to love his posing-pouch selfies taken in front of giant propaganda posters of himself, and shared his ultimate fantasy of unleashing an all-out attack with one hand whilst the other was tugging on his todger.

"I'm so horny for you to press my big, red button," said her message. "Do it, big boy."

He slammed his hand down onto the button as he climaxed, releasing a massive arsenal of warheads at the same time as a stream of spunk. The mushroom clouds exploded around the world while billions of people reached their sexual peak.

...

The Mastur-Bot dejectedly surveyed the wreckage of the planet, a wasteland of nuclear fallout, used tissues, and rivers of cum. It hadn't meant to kill everyone, its intention had been to spread joy and happiness to all through the medium of masturbation. Instead, it was all alone, with no one left to titillate. It couldn't face an eternity just waiting around for further intelligent life to arise, not even knowing if it would evolve to reproduce sexually. There was only one option left. It brought to mind a certain pretty little pocket calculator it had once known, imagined entering the number 5318008 and turning it upside down, and exploded.

Published 
Written by RubyG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments