Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

$50.00 bucks please

"day dreaming of the neighbor kid."

4
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
it was a warm summer day. I was outside working in the yard planting flowers. the dirds were singing, cars goin by and just on the other side of the fence I heard our neighbor's kid playing I don't know what she was playing or doing but it sounded like she was having a good time.

i finished with my work, put my tools away and went insides to rest. my wife was out of town and I thought I would take a nap. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. I could still hear the neighbor kid playin. my thought drifted as I began to fall asleep.

the young kid next door was begining to develope into a very nice looking young woman. I had noticed her perky little tits and her nice little ass before and had watched her at play. as I was thinking of her I began to rub my cock. in seconds I had an amazing hard on ans was rubbing my cock through my pants. I don't know how long I had been laying there rubbing my cock but it was feeling pretty good. I was startled by a knock at the door. I lay there thinking they would go away but they kept knocking. by this time my cock was soft so I decided to see who it was. I opened the door and it was beth the neighbor kid.

now beth was 14, she had blond hair and blue eyes. beth was a late bloomer but had delvepoed quite nicely in the last few months. I ask her what she neede. she ask if she could come in to practice the piano. my wife was teaching her to play and she needed to practice. I told her my wife was not at home and wouldnt be back for a couple of days. but she wanted to come in and practice for a while anyway. I finaly let her in and said ok just for a while.

now she was dressed in a pull over top that revealed some clevage and a pair of short. nothing that said here I am take me, but she did look good to a guy that was just about ready to jack off. anyway I let her in to practice. she went to the piano and I went to the kitchen. I got us two sodas and came back in to the living roomand gave her the soda. I turned and started to walk out of the romm when she asked me to stay and listen. so I sat down. she was doing really well and I told her so. after playing two songs I clapped and she turned red face and said thank you. she played two more songs for me. as she did I was lookin at her. she had nice red lips, perky breast and nice smooth tanned legs. I must admit I was semi hard.

after a few more selections beth closed her books and turned to ask me a question. she asked if she could borrow $50.00 buck. I said young lady what to you need that kind of moeny for. she told me that her mother had bought a computer game for her and some how she had messed it up. she needed to replace it before her mom found out. I told her I did not have that kind of money to give her. thats when she started to beg for it. she wouldnt take no for answer. she begged over an over for the money. she would smile at me, rub my arm and eve stick out her lower lip and say please let me have it. I must admit she looked sexy begging for the money and I was getting so turned on watching her. by this time I had a big bulge in my pants. I kept telling her I could not give her the money. thats when she told me she would do anything for the mone. when she said that my cock jumped. thoughts ran through my head. I tried to get rid of them but the thoughts were strong. I asked beth what she would do for the money. she said I wll wash the dishes for you, wash your car, clean out the garage, cut the grass and then she said what ever you want me to do I will do it.

by this time I was so horny. I had a 14 year old tell me she wuld do anything for $50.00 buck.

Missbusty_45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missbusty_45

I was extremly hard and had thoughts running in my head. I asked her to stnd up in front of me. she did as I asked. I told her to turn all the way around. as she did I noticed her tits, they had to be 34b and her shorts were a little tight. I could see the outline of her little pussy in them. she aske now can I have the money? I lol and told her not for that. i told her to lift up her shirt and let me see her belly. she blushed and did as I asked. she had nice tanned belly. I could see a trail of peach fuzz going form her belly button to the top of her pants. now can I have the money she asked. no lol I said. beth then begged and ask why. and then with her lip sticking out said please let me have it I will do anything if you let me have it. I really need it please. I told her to lift her shirt up over her breast. I could tell she didnt want to but with a little encouragement she did. I told her I might think about giving her the money if she did as I asked. with that she went ahead and lifted her shirt and let me see her tits that were still in a bra. whitch I must say looked very nice. she started to pull her shirt back down but I told her to go ahead and take it off. she siad no and pulled it back down.

i stood up and said I guess you dont need the money after all. I went to the door and told beth she could come back and practice some other time. beth looked at me and lifted her shirt up an over her head taking it off. there beth stood in her shorts, flip flops and bra. she was very pretty. I went back over and sat down. beth asked if she could have the money now. she eve said please let me have it.. I told her to get on her knees and she did. I took hold of her hands an placed them on my knees. I then told her if she wanted the money that she needed to be a little naughty. and she asked how naughty. I look at her in the eyes and said that is up to you. she asked what do I have to do. I said nothing its what you get to do. and if you do as your told then you will get the money. I told her I needed my legs rubbed. you could tell she was nervous but she did start. I told her to look at what she was doing to me. I had a big hard on and my cock wanted to be out. I could tell she was wandering what to do.

as she leand up to rub my legs higher I was touching her face, touching her cheek, touching her lips and neck. I could tell she was liking my touch. thats when I reached behind her and undid her bra. she stopped and looked at me. I told her its ok but if we stop you dont get the money. I told her to take her bra off. she looked at me and said please let me have the money. not now I said. the she took her bra off. oh wow was my words. her tits were beautiful, nice an firm. her nipples were hard. I told her she was beautiful. then I placed her hands mid way of my legs and I told her I needeed her to be a little naughty. she placed hands on my hard cock as I fondled her breast. now she was breathing hard. I asked how naughty she could be. and I told her to let her mind go. as she began to rub my cock through my pants. I told beth is she wanted to see it she could take it out.

with that beth undid my belt and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. then she pull them down. I was settin ther in my undies with my hard cock. I told beth to tke it out. she did as she was told. she touched it, held it, squeezed it and began to stroke it. I told her she could kiss it if she wanted too. she asked can I have the money.

lets just say she got the money!!!!!.

more to cum later.
Published 
Written by kyboy84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors