Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A mothers love (part 3)

"He can't quite believe what is happening"

7
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Once in the room Su settles herself centrally on the freshly made double bed. She reclines and spreads her legs giving her son Steven an unrestricted view of her pussy. Her smooth lips glisten with juices which are flowing, her expectation of sex obvious even to her very inexperienced son.

Steven gazes at this real, live pussy, with its pink lips framing the hole he can’t wait to explore. She is silky smooth with just the tiniest strip of dark hair pointing down towards her clit.

He stands there in his naked glory, cock twitching in appreciation, as he watches his hot mom suck a finger into her mouth, coating it in slick saliva before sliding it across her clit and between her pussy lips. She rubs back and forward, over and over, teasing herself by hovering at the dark entrance, before returning to her clit. Her fingers circle the bud which is swelling in response to her touch and she begins to moan.

He glances up to her beautiful face, her eyes are closed, her neck slightly arched and her expression is one of pure ecstasy.

His hand reaches to his own pleasure centre and he very gently strokes himself, imagining how her pussy will feel wrapped around his hard rod.

He is mesmerised by the scene being played out on the bed before him and he can’t tear his eyes away from the wholly inappropriate behaviour of his mom, frigging herself, wantonly.

Su ups the tempo of her fingers, then dips one into herself. She catches her breath and then unable to control the urge to cum pushes a second finger in. She thrusts into her soaking pussy over and over, her hips lifting to allow her fingers in deeper and then it starts.

She knows the heat building is her early warning signal and she opens her eyes searching hungrily for her boy.

There he is, standing at the bottom of the bed, erection in hand. She smiles to herself at the expression plastered across his face. It's one that she hasn’t seen since she gave him a puppy for his 8th birthday.

“Come here” she instructs him, her voice almost a growl. “Bring that delicious rod to Mommy”. He doesn’t have to be asked twice and she scoots across the bed, rolling her head to the side, mouth open and begging to be filled with his cock.

He slides himself into her warm mouth and she clamps her lips around him. She rocks along him, catching the sensitive ridge that circles his head against her tightly drawn lips, in time with her fingers which have not stopped fucking her cunt. She is so wet and horny that now she is ramming all 4 fingers of her right hand in and out of her gaping gash.

She quickly reaches a climax and pushes as much of her hand in as she can, squeezing her legs together and getting lost in the pleasure of her pussy pulsating strongly around her fingers.

Steven has never seen a woman orgasm before and it is so erotic to him that his own climax begins. Remembering what mommy had told him he gasped out “Oh God I’m cuming”, but she did not take her mouth off him, just swallowed as he released himself for the second time that afternoon.

They separate and are both panting, their chests heaving as they recover from their orgasms. Steven slides his mom over and joins her on the bed.

“Are you ready to learn how to eat pussy” she asks him.

He nods, but has some real misgivings about what is to come. ‘what if I don’t like the taste?’ He frets to himself.

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

‘What if I do it wrong’

Su sees his fear and smiles gently at him. “Baby, don’t worry, come down here” and she gently guides him down the bed, positioning his head between her thighs.

He breaths in her musky scent, and while his conscious mind is registering the smell and deciding whether it is pleases him, his pupils dilate and his mouth waters in a subconscious response to the olfactory stimulus.

Su tips her hips up and opens her legs out to give him complete access, feeling his warm moist breath against her by now very sensitive skin.

He leans in and runs his tongue along the slit, starting close to her hole and ending up almost bouncing over the hard swollen nub of her clit. She gasps as soon as his tongue touches her and he is immediately reassured that he can do this.

Su reaches down and pulls her lips apart opening herself fully to her son. He delights in her smell and his eyes drink in the dark rippled entrance to her pussy which is glistening. He notices a tiny dribble of creamy liquid forming where her skin crinkles before it smoothes out on its way to her anus. He touches the tip of his tongue to the tear shaped droplet, tasting the sweetness of her juice.

He strokes his hands up the inside of her smooth white thighs and pushes his moms hands away and uses his thumbs to push and hold her lips open like she had.

Then, remembering how she concentrated on the little bud where her lips join, he starts there, making his tongue hard and flat and licking directly on the nerve rich skin. Su’s body twitches violently and she bites against her lip drawing blood. As she sucks the iron rich liquid from her lips, her boy has made his way back down to her widening hole.

He laps at the dribble, oozing out of her, before thrusting his tongue in between the edges of her lust tunnel and into the darkness. He has never felt anything like the sensations he is now experiencing. His tongue is sheathed by hot, spongy flesh, his nostrils filled with the scent of a woman’s desire and his cock is pulsing as it lengthens and hardens.

He fucks her with his tongue, all the time keeping her open with his thumbs but he begins to experiment and uses his index finger to stimulate her clit at the same time.

He feels that he is getting the hang of this. Its obvious from the sounds his mom is making and the way that she is thrusting her hips and pussy up into his face that he is hitting the right spot and he laps happily at her increasingly wet cunt. He begins to vary the speed of his lapping, the thickness of his tongue and the pressure on her clit.

He sucks her lips into his mouth and when he releases them, is a little shocked to see that the vacuum he created in his mouth caused them to swell and deepen in colour.

He continues to experiment, moving onto the heart of her pleasure and he sucks hard on her clit. With it caught tight between his lips, he flicks the tip of his tongue over the now exposed head of nerve endings.

Su is writhing under his ministrations, every nerve south of her hips is flashing neurons of sheer pleasure directly into her brain and she is beginning to see stars behind her closed eyelids.

“Fill me baby,” she begs and he stops dead in his tracks. Does she mean with fingers or is he finally going lose his virginity and fuck a woman?

Published 
Written by Lovecookingsocks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments