Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night Of Bliss With My Wife And Sister-In-Law

"A wonderful evening of nudism, a group shower, and some bedroom fun with my wife and sister-in-law."

140
25 Comments 25
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the continuation of my story “A Delicious Weekend With My Wife And Her Sister”, which recalls the amazing sexual adventures I had with my wife and sister-in-law during covid lockdowns. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The story is true, and I’ve done my best to remember every juicy detail and organize it into a coherent narrative."

My wife Melissa and I were staying at my sister-in-law’s house for a weekend during the covid lockdowns. My sister-in-law Emily was lonely and trying to rebound from a difficult relationship. We were there to bring some companionship and joy into her life during - and boy, did we ever. Emily had recently gotten into nudism and suggested we all go nude for our lockdown party weekend. My wife was fine with it, and while I found it a bit awkward at first, Em’s inviting and open way of expressing herself soon set me at ease.

Emily is just an incredible person. Both physically and emotionally beautiful. Her physical beauty is a bit elf-like with short cropped hair, small breasts (cupcakes as she calls them), a small ass, and a sparse light brown bush. She is open and accepting, a simple soul who happens to love sex and finds nothing strange or taboo in non-traditional sexual relationships between consenting adults.

Emily’s older sister (my wife), Melissa, has a different type of beauty. She is curvy and has long dark brown hair, full breasts, a round ass, and a full dark brown bush. Mel is also an accepting and genuine person but less open about sexual expression. But something about Em’s presence energized Mel’s sexuality that weekend. I could feel it. Not that Mel was directly sexually attracted to her sister – it was more like Emily’s presence freed her to fully express her desires. Despite the differences in appearance and age (Emily is nearly six years younger), the sisters are very close, almost twin-like, and can communicate with facial expressions and glances.

As I recalled in my previous story, we started our nudist weekend shortly after arriving at Em’s house. Melissa mentioned that I was into mutual masturbation, which led to Emily initiating a mind-blowing group masturbation/bonding session. This story picks up after we had cleaned up from that session and were settling down to watch a movie.

Emily put on a romantic comedy, but I was too distracted to pay attention. I was still a bit overwhelmed by the image of Emily and Mel fingering themselves to orgasm in front of me and was wondering what would happen later that night. They could tell I wasn’t into the movie, so I was ordered to make dinner and bring them some wine. I brought them their drinks and put a frozen pizza in the oven. That was my first experience cooking while completely nude, and I have to say it was a bit terrifying, but I made it through without a singed scrotum, so that was good.

When the movie was finally over, Emily said she was going to take a shower and, with a mischievous smile, asked if we wanted to save water by joining her.

“You’re pretty frisky today, Em,” Melissa remarked with a smile.

Emily laughed and said something like, “I just haven’t gotten much attention for the past month, and now that I get to spend time with two of my favorite people. I want to share everything.”

Mel looked at me with the same mischievous grin Emily wore. She knew what I was thinking. I had already showered earlier but wasn’t about to miss this. My heart rate increased, and I felt a new surge of blood flow, and my cock began to swell a little.

With a giggle, Em bounced down the hall to the bathroom, shaking her small but well-rounded ass as she moved. Mel watched me as my eyes followed Emily down the hall. With another mischievous grin, she gave me a passionate kiss and then followed her sister. I hungrily watched my wife’s curvy figure and thought, “What did I do to deserve this.” I was in dreamland.

It was a pretty small walk-in shower, so we packed in pretty close. I stood with my cock touching Melissa’s inviting ass, my hands on her hips. She rubbed up against me, and I was immediately erect. We watched Emily unashamedly wash herself, splashing water all over us. Mel then took her turn under the water while Emily stood in front of me, openly admiring my rock-hard cock, her sparse light brown bush just inches from my balls.

Em looked at Mel, who nodded, giving her unspoken permission to touch me. Emily looked up at me seductively as she grabbed my cock and started stroking. She had soap or shampoo on her hand, so it was nice and lubricated. This was quite literally a dream come true for me. I had often fantasized about Emily but had never imagined this could actually happen. I leaned down and took one of her cupcake tits in my mouth, my tongue circling her nipple. I reached down to Emily’s pussy but was interrupted by Mel’s hand on my shoulder.

“Let’s take this to the bedroom.” She said with a sultry look.

Emily let go of my cock and gently pushed me under the water. I rinsed my dick, and we dried off and headed into the Em’s bedroom. It was inviting and cozy, with colorful tapestries on the walls, a faint smell of incense, and a low queen-sized bed with a small cushioned chair to one side. As we entered, Emily bounded onto the bed. She has an endless supply of playful energy that, combined with her elf-like appearance, makes her irresistible. Even her older sister was under her spell. Mel’s gaze followed Emily as she bounced on her knees, her small breasts jiggling up and down.

I could tell Melissa was completely sexually energized. She had the same expression she had worn earlier that day when she had finger-fucked herself to orgasm in front of me and Emily. Mel looked at her sister, and as if there was some telepathy between them, Emily nodded with a playful smile. Mel turned to me, and I knew what she was going to say even before she said it.

“I want to watch you fuck my sister.”

This wasn’t a suggestion – it was an order.

Without saying anything (I didn’t want to spoil the moment with awkward words), I kneeled on the bed as Emily lay on her back with her head on a pillow. Her legs were slightly spread, revealing her prominent clit and folds.

Melissa sat in the chair beside the bed, watching, slowly messaging her right breast with one hand, the other on her thigh.

I slowly pushed Emily’s thighs up towards her shoulders and brought my face down to her beautiful pussy. I used my fingers to isolate her clit and started circling it with my tongue, the alternating sucking and licking. She moved her hips up slightly so that my tongue moved across her opening. I penetrated her with my tongue, pushing it in as far as it would go. She let out a sigh of pleasure as I moved back up to her clit. After another few minutes of licking, she guided me up by the shoulders just like Mel did when she was done with foreplay and ready to get fucked.

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

“I’m on the pill, so you can cum inside me if you want to, Jay,” she breathed in my ear.

I muttered something like, “You are so gorgeous,” as I brought my cock down toward her now-drenched pussy. I pushed her thighs up and put the tip of my dick just inside her. The inside of her pussy was so warm and tighter than I was used to. She looked into my eyes with a “fuck me” expression, and with a firm trust, I pushed my cock balls-deep into her pussy.

“Oh fuck!” she gasped.

I continued with slow, forceful, deep thrusts. Anything faster, and I think I would have cum prematurely. The thought that I was actually fucking Emily made me dizzy and a bit over-sensitized. But Em seemed to like the slow, deep pace. She moaned quietly and pushed her hips down with every thrust. I picked up the pace once I cleared my mind and just concentrated on fucking. She responded to hard pounding strokes with moans and inaudible words. The room was warm, filled with the smell of sex and the sounds of skin slapping. I remember making a few involuntary exclamations of pleasure when Emily reached under my leg to play with my balls while we fucked. But I had to slow down every time she did that to keep from blowing up.

Emily looked over at Melissa, and I followed her gaze. Mel was entranced watching us fuck. She was squeezing a nipple with one hand and finger fucking herself with the other. She had pushed herself forward in the chair so she could spread her legs wide, giving us an up-close view.

After several minutes of thrusting, I turned over on my back. Emily straddled me, guiding my cock into her as she lowered herself onto me. She let out another soft moan as she sat on my full cock. I squeezed her breasts as she bounced on my cock. Our bodies made a wet slapping sound as I increased the pace of my thrusts. Both Emily and Mel were now moaning, which was almost too much for me. The sounds and the smell were incredible. I again had to pace myself so I didn’t cum before Em finished.

I remembered from watching Emily masturbate earlier that she liked a little ass play (I never forget details like that), so I slid us to the edge of the bed, put my feet on the floor, and sat up. Emily stayed planted on my cock, straddling me face-to-face, griding with a slow circular motion. We shared a wet kiss, mostly tongue, and then I concentrated on her breasts, sucking and licking her tiny nipples. I could see Mel from this position. She had slowed down a bit, too, and was now playing with her clit with her other hand kneading her large breasts. She looked into my eyes with an expression that said, “fuck her hard.”

That really got me going. I gripped Emily’s ass and pushed her down harder onto my cock, again keeping the pace pretty slow so I didn’t over-sensitize. As I gripped, I spread her cheeks apart and gently massaged her tight butt hole with my middle finger. Her ass was already lubricated with the juices from her pussy. She started whispering something like “Oh, oh, oh” as I gently massaged the rim of her hole in little circular motions.

“You’re so good at this.” She whispered, her lips against my ear.

She lifted up slightly and pushed her butt downward against my hand forcing my finger to enter her ass. Her breathing rate increased, and she whispered something I couldn’t understand. She increased her pace, now bucking up and down on my cock. I held my hand so that every downward motion of her hips drove my finger into her ass. I could feel her body shaking a little as she drove towards orgasm, getting it in both holes as she bucked. I think I could actually feel her pussy contracting on my cock as she worked herself toward her climax (although that may be my imagination running wild, I as remember this blissful moment).

I glanced at Mel over Emily’s shoulder. She once again had three fingers in her pussy and was working herself towards orgasm to match her sister. She had a wild look as she watched Emily’s ass bouncing up and down, my finger going in and out of her hole. I could tell they were both near orgasm. I couldn’t hold on much longer, either. All three of us were now grunting and moaning. Emily started shaking more noticeably and was grinding on my cock with intense back-and-forth motions. I could tell by her breathing and urgent moaning she was cumming.

And with that, I stopped trying to hold back my own cum, and after around four pumps, I was writhing with Emily as we had nearly simultaneous orgasms. I remember the sensation of my whole body getting tingly (which rarely happens unless I’ve been edging for a while). Then my cock head became super sensitive and exploded a huge load of cum in Emily’s pussy.

Mel followed soon after with her own grunting climax, now with most of four fingers deep in her pussy. Em wiggled on my cock with a giggle, and I could feel some of our fluids drip down my thigh. She slipped off me with a wet noise and collapsed onto her back with a contented sigh. I laid back, too, and Mel joined us on the bed, all of us on our backs, staring up at the ceiling.

We lay basking in the state of post-cum satisfaction, thighs touching, the beautiful musk of sex filling the room. Em leaned up and kissed me passionately on the lips, her tongue lingering on my lower lip.

“You two better not fall in love after that,” Mel said.

“Too late,” I responded with a smile.

Emily shoved my head back into the pillow, leaned over me, and kissed her sister on the lips.

“Thank you for sharing with me, Mel. This is exactly what I needed.”.

Mel leaned forward, kissed her on the forehead, and said something like.

“You know anything I have is yours, Em.”

I had never really appreciated the depth of Mel’s relationship with her sister until that night. I guess many people would consider it taboo or immoral in some way, but I just don’t understand that way of thinking. Their relationship is based on a deep connection and an openness to sharing all of life’s pleasures. I’m just happy to be the insanely lucky bastard caught in the middle of it.

We had a few more amazing sessions. Mel kept me busy, she got tired of watching, so we fucked like rabbits the next day. Emily loved it. Writing about it brings back the feelings, images, and smells. What an amazing weekend with two amazing people.

Published 
Written by Cernunnos_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments